Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2017 2:29 PM

Apr 2014

Hmm, it's interesting that you feel you only realized what makes you depressed after you took antidepressants. Makes me wonder if the reasons I feel I am depressed (loneliness and isolation - similar to you) are not the actual reasons I am depressed, and that unless I take antidepressants, I will never know why I am actually depressed most of the time, lol.

Thanks for the reply though, I definitely learnt a lot from it, I might do some searching into antidepressants to see if it's something I might benefit from. At the moment, I'm in my "turning my life around" phase though, so everything's going well, but who knows how long that'll last before the crazy depression phase comes around again, lol.

Also, have you tried meditation to help with your depression? I suffered a bit of an identity crisis similar to you, and after learning how to meditate and practicing it for 5-10 mins every morning, I honestly feel much more connected with myself. I'd definitely suggest trying it out if you haven't already! :)
Insert Signature Here.
Mar 13, 2017 2:18 AM
Feb 2014
It depands on which kind of depression you have. If you have personality disorders or something like that, than it could be a little bit difficult. Some kind of these problems requires medication and some of them don't (because some disorders has more affinity to addictions than others). There are many ways to cure depression but the most used method is the cognitive behavioral therapy. It's very important to have good friends who understand you and active hobbies also. I have had such problems too and I went after 1 1/2 years threw it. Most important is don't stay too much alone and try to get up and face the problems.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

828 by Crawlie »»
30 minutes ago

» Why aren't Americans rioting over the fact that McDonalds is now a Luxury Item?

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

27 by Lost_Viking »»
34 minutes ago

» Celeb crush ( 1 2 )

literally_boba - Jul 6, 2021

56 by pludel2 »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of these 6 sets of values sounds like you the most?

IpreferEcchi - May 28

7 by IpreferEcchi »»
1 hour ago

» do you still live with your parents?

FruitPunchBaka - May 29

35 by traed »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.