Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2023 9:37 AM
Nov 2021
That was such a great episode, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Vivi, Ussop and Mr.Smoker would be sucha great team, wholesome bit at the end, Mr. Smoker now is kinda like one of my favs, 5/5
Jul 28, 2023 1:54 PM

Jul 2022
Tsundere smoker was so cute ngl
Sep 5, 2023 11:24 AM
Apr 20, 8:25 AM
Feb 2019
Long show that makes you feel highly suggest skipping filler
Aug 20, 7:41 AM

Aug 2024
Sanji so OP. I can’t believe he could take those crocodiles with just kicking. And I did not expect to see Mr.3 still alive. I love smoker. He definitely my favorite non straw hat. Loved that Luffy saved him
Sep 3, 10:45 PM

Nov 2015
neonevangelist said:
Vivi becomes more and more of a Mary Sue with every episode.
OH yeah, i hate vivi character, she was annoying until the very end 😕
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
but his partner (whom I'm forgetting the name of and afraid of googling for spoilers)
you just could go to the characters section on mal's op entry 😁
Meg-nyan said:
omg smoker is officially my favorite villain.
not a villain per se even if he's in the marine... I mean if you pay attention to the loguetoew arc you'll knew better 🙄

💢

Sep 19, 7:21 PM

Mar 2022
Man I was not expecting the development on Smoker’s part. He initially Luffy was in league with Crocodile but no once he spends in a cell with him and his crew he sees his true nature even to the point that Luffy himself ordered a resultant Zorro to save him mainly because he couldn’t swim in water and was weak in it like he is. And Zorro seemed generally happy in what felt like the first time in his life that Smoker is letting Luffy as well as him and the others go was heartwarming to see.

Smoker was even blushing, he’s really a softie deep down. XD Even Luffy thinks that. And Sanji continuing to be awesome it turns out used that transponder snail call to lure Crocodile away from the others, have Chopper be a decoy, kicked the bananagators asses, forced the freed Mr 3 into making a wax key to free the rest of the Straw Hats from the cage, and even writing a taunting message for Crocodile to read as soon as he returns to find nobody but a knocked Mr 3 in their place. Again I must Sanji is awesome.

Such a fun episode this one, such a fun episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hottest Woman in One Piece?

kian_lad20 - Sep 22

37 by Mualani »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1120 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 21

44 by MegamiRem »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1119 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 14

64 by MegamiRem »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1118 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 7

66 by MegamiRem »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1117 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 31

45 by MegamiRem »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.