Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2022 2:15 PM

Jan 2020
Things got pretty wild when he started using pain to get rid of his smile. It's good he didn't stick with that plan as a permanent solution though. This show could go really dark if it wanted to.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Oct 24, 2022 9:47 PM

Jan 2010
Wow, narcissism? That surprised me, as I initially thought Hiromi was dealing with some manner of involuntary muscle spasms or something related to some unconscious habit out of nervousness.

This episode is something else. It's gone beyond psychological analysis and treatment, and went straight into exploring Hiromi's mental state. It's horrific seeing him slowly break down while confronting the image he thinks people have of him, the image he has of himself, and his current reality of not having an actual defined image.
Apr 26, 2023 3:42 PM

Nov 2017
He really clipped his nipples. 😅

Pretty interesting to get a glimpse of narcissistic personality disorder (in an anime no less)! This was also before the terms narcissistic, narcissism were (mis)used more in every day language like it is nowadays.

Wouldn't be surprised if his manager has feelings for him. But Irabu-sensei was trying to get with her!~ I see you, I see you! Sly devil.~

I'm glad he's doing better now and he's a big variety star
May 4, 9:42 PM

May 2021
THE NIPPLE CLAMPS LOL
Wasn’t expecting that was how he was gonna experience pain
Inhales oxygen
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuchu Buranko Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2009

69 by Karva1 »»
May 4, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Kuchu Buranko Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2009

95 by Karva1 »»
May 4, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Kuchu Buranko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

grapeofdeath - Oct 15, 2009

197 by Karva1 »»
May 4, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Kuchu Buranko Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 3, 2009

60 by ManuelFragment »»
Apr 19, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Kuchu Buranko Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2009

113 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 30, 2023 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.