Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 9, 2015 11:01 AM

Jun 2013
Well Natsu is Zeref's strongest demon so...
Also why do people assume Blue Note trained? Curious to see what happened between Gray and Juvia.
Mar 9, 2015 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
Geez that was fast with Bluenote, Okay now its Juvia's turn, but she's back to being the rain woman again. How much of a bet that its involves Gray being a total asshole.
Mar 9, 2015 11:15 AM

Feb 2015
LoL
1 hit K.O. for Bluenote...
guess Natsu is way stronger than Gildarts 8 years ago..
alright, who's next in line ?

GLOOMY JUVIA !!!!!!!!!!!!????
and next chapter title : "Avatar"
i hope it's not going to be : "Avatar the Legend of JUVIA"
LoL

Mar 9, 2015 11:19 AM
Oct 2010
juvia chapter finally <3
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 9, 2015 11:51 AM
Mar 2015
I actually thought this was a step up for Nastu as Bluenote even thought he was dangerous... Then he was completely annihilated... (Hey it's Natsu.) But did anyone else notice the art especially around the 'Looove~' scene with Wendy and Cheila that the art was kinda different?
Mar 9, 2015 12:03 PM

Aug 2013
This chapter was bad. Natsu OHKO a guy at Gildarts level... Hiro was never good at the power scale in my opinion. At least allow the guy to put a fight, or if you're reintroducing him just to be foddered at least allow Wendy and Chelia do it.

Wendy is back at FT. Wendy and Chelia's interactions = so much ship. Not that I'm a shipper but it''s something I'd like to see.

Now we got Juvia, but she's making me think about this song. Can't wait to see what happeened to her last year. Also hope Hiro leaves Natsu out for the time being. He'll keep killing the ension with his OPness.
Mar 9, 2015 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
...Welll Way too overpowered Natsu...as expected Blue Note lost single attack...Aww the bond between Chelia and Wendy...

And GraAAAYY!!!!??!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO JJUVIA!!!! LEft her!??!!?!
JarjaxleMar 9, 2015 12:47 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 9, 2015 12:41 PM

Apr 2008
HominiLupus said:
This chapter was bad. Natsu OHKO a guy at Gildarts level... Hiro was never good at the power scale in my opinion. At least allow the guy to put a fight, or if you're reintroducing him just to be foddered at least allow Wendy and Chelia do it.

Wendy is back at FT. Wendy and Chelia's interactions = so much ship. Not that I'm a shipper but it''s something I'd like to see.

Now we got Juvia, but she's making me think about this song. Can't wait to see what happeened to her last year. Also hope Hiro leaves Natsu out for the time being. He'll keep killing the ension with his OPness.

Bluenote was only at Gildart's level once Azuma started draning his magic >_>
Mar 9, 2015 12:44 PM

May 2014
Summertime Sadness~
Mar 9, 2015 1:27 PM

Apr 2013
The cover there is a statue of Jura behind Toby and the note the "young girl with cat ears is Carla in case anyone was confused" and the next page he is reminding anyone who forget, 2 pages in and I'm all ready laughing. Natsu shows how strong he got in the year I like how he complained about Bluenote destroying stuff then does it himself. Ah Natsu, Lamia wants fairy Tail back I know after Lyon said "we know this day would come" a couple chapters ago still sweet the other guilds probably feel the same.
Mar 9, 2015 1:31 PM
Jul 2013
Natsu is dense as ever..... Forgetting his past enemy, first thing he cared about was cherlia took, well.. " stole" happy away like natsu said instead of the enemy.... Lol

Natsu way to go!! He became so strong.... One hit, Blue Note guy was defeated lol the others member were so scared since their strongest Mage or master? Was defeated in one strike... And so the next person will be Juvia . I think I have some idea why she became a rain women again... Gray is the only reason... Maybe. Well it's either that gray didn't let Juvia follow him because he has to train to defeat E.N.D or that Gray found someone he like instead of Juvia (which will never happen... Maybe hope not .-.) or that something happen to Gray... Well they are my prediction... They might not be right.

Can't wait to find out why Juvia is like that again!
Mar 9, 2015 1:59 PM

Jul 2014
Blue Note was suffering from the Erigor syndroma... Well, I believe that Natsu finaly began to use his latent demonic powers, tho.

And ain't no scumbag here that wanna see Juvia in this condition! Gray, you'd better have a good reason... And a great power-up to face Natsu in the future.
Mar 9, 2015 2:34 PM

Jun 2013
This was such a good chaper, Natsu got strong as hell :O!

Sad wendy crying was pretty cute lol

Looks like Juvia is next :D

Fairy Tail is getting good again
Mar 9, 2015 2:48 PM
Mar 2015
LOOOOL JUVIA DIDNT GET ANY DICK THAT WHY SHE GLOOMY AF
Mar 9, 2015 3:34 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
uzee said:
Judging by Juvia's expression Gray turned Sasuke on Fairy Tail :D

Oh joy. More reason to dread his return.
More reason to anticipate his return!
Mar 9, 2015 3:40 PM

Apr 2008
EtheriousNatsu8 said:
Darklight0303 said:

EtheriousNatsu8 said:
Darklight0303 said:

No not really. One Sasuke is enough for a lifetime.
Mar 9, 2015 3:42 PM

Jan 2015
blfan said:
Okay Bluenote went down faster than I thought, very disappointed, but at the same time quicker fight the quicker we move on with the story.

And dam the Natsu just won't shut about Happy, picking on a little girl who just wanted desperate to save her town, his stupid weak kitty cat is more important than the town, saving lives, Happy is not a baby anymore, so quick it, just makes Natsu look like a bully.

Chelia saying Natsu loves Wendy and vice versa, you don't know what you have done, you have created a new ship, you had to use the L word, but that is in character of Chelia and her family. Though what Loke said, it was perverted but at least we know he ain't a loly kun.

I understand how Wendy feels, tears of joy and sadness, very mixed feelings, Lamia Scale knew this would happen, and Wendy being there was only temporary, but we will see if the other guilds feel the same way.

So are going to see Juvia next, and I know I don't know the full details, and when I do I will probably feel differently, but for now Gray you suck, making Juvia cry especially after the moment you had last time we saw you guys, you suck.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
NatsuxWeny? That's revolting in a romantic relationship. After all, Wendy is just 13 or 14 while Natsu is either close to or in his twenties. (Well, that's what we would assume him to be since he grew up with the other Fairy Tail members which are around that age. But if we wanna be literal, he's over 400) So really no knew ship could be born from this chapter besides a brother and sister relationship which his been in place for a while now.
Mar 9, 2015 3:59 PM

Jan 2015
How Natsu retaliated against Bluenotes Gravity makes zero sense to me. I mean, they never explained why in the last chapter he was completely unaffected. Because in the chapter, he had to blast himself up into the air to repel against it. (Which still makes zero sense) I mean, just because he boosts up into the air, doesn't mean anything, ITS GRAVITY. He should have gotten pushed right back down.

But like someone once told me, "When watching/reading Fairy Tail, you should just shut your brain off." Because in some instances, it makes no sense. For example, this chapter. If anyone has any clarification for how in the world he could retaliate against GRAVITY, please tell me because I fear I will never find out why he was unaffected.

I mean, Bluenote was a warmup?!! Even after Gildarts had some trouble defeating him?! (Probably because of magic deficiency, but I'm bought to rewatch to make sure)
But can someone also explain why so many people have forgotten Bluenote? I mean come on, Gildarts went against him and u don't see him fighting a whole lot in the anime. TAKE SOME MEDICINE FOR THAT!

Anyways, Natsu has become an OP Badass. I'm not really complaining though cause he still looks extremely sexy and has still got some other crazy power ups that I can't wait to see, even if their is no logic behind it.

Yessss!! Best Girl is back guys!! Maybe we can get some info on Gray?
EtheriousNatsu8Mar 9, 2015 4:12 PM
Mar 9, 2015 4:11 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
EtheriousNatsu8 said:
EtheriousNatsu8 said:

Not when that "Sasuke" has Gray's looks and personality.
Mar 9, 2015 4:21 PM

Apr 2008
EtheriousNatsu8 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Not when that "Sasuke" has Gray's looks and personality.

Yeah no.
Mar 9, 2015 4:54 PM

Dec 2013
EtheriousNatsu8 said:
How Natsu retaliated against Bluenotes Gravity makes zero sense to me. I mean, they never explained why in the last chapter he was completely unaffected. Because in the chapter, he had to blast himself up into the air to repel against it. (Which still makes zero sense) I mean, just because he boosts up into the air, doesn't mean anything, ITS GRAVITY. He should have gotten pushed right back down.

But like someone once told me, "When watching/reading Fairy Tail, you should just shut your brain off." Because in some instances, it makes no sense. For example, this chapter. If anyone has any clarification for how in the world he could retaliate against GRAVITY, please tell me because I fear I will never find out why he was unaffected.

I think it was basically he had gotten strong enough to handle Blue Note's gravity. It the same reason why Gildarts was also able to resist Blue Note's gravity back in Tenrou island.

EtheriousNatsu8 said:
Yessss!! Best Girl is back guys!! Maybe we can get some info on Gray?

I doubt it. Judging from the rain it probably means that Gray isn't really with Juvia and she probably doesn't know where he is otherwise she'd be chasing after him.
Mar 9, 2015 5:56 PM

Mar 2012
Well, I'm mildly disappointed that Bluenote ended up getting fodderized by Natsu. At very least, I was expecting a mild challenge. Meh, whatever. This does essentially mean that Natsu is currently stronger than what Gildarts was during the Tenrou arc, right?

Now we're onto to Juvia. I figured she would be with Gray, but this makes for a more interesting development and I honestly prefer it more this way.
Mar 9, 2015 6:33 PM

Aug 2014
Natsu OP > Meliodas OP
Mar 9, 2015 7:23 PM
Jul 2014
I'm really not entirely sure what to say or even think about this chapter...
Mar 9, 2015 8:57 PM

Mar 2014
Yay! They got Wendy back! :D
Mar 9, 2015 9:17 PM
Jul 2013
Ok guys listen I am going to end the OTP battle right now it is obvious as hell that NaLu is what's going to happen there is nothing else that would even seem relatively possible after all the development they've gone through (aka princess scenarios) as for NatsuXWendy (don't know if they have couple name) the only reason I am somewhat rooting for them is because I want to see their kid be a total badass with fire/thunder and wind dragon slaying techniques. However aside from them having some God like offspring there really is no reason to put those two together. Honestly idk if Wendy even has any guys to possibly go after unless it's the other kid in fairy tail who admires natsu.
Mar 9, 2015 9:19 PM
Jul 2013
my thoughts on the chapter were simple epicness Hiro is just awesome and I absolutely loved this chapter.
Mar 9, 2015 10:11 PM

May 2014
chapter was good, tbh unsurprising outcome with bluenote even from the previous chapter. why so many people comparing natsu to tenrou gildarts? the only reason gildarts struggled with him at all was cause he had no power and the moment he got it back = shattered black hole and 1 shot him
Mar 10, 2015 12:30 AM
Sep 2014
shadow9x20 said:
Ok guys listen I am going to end the OTP battle right now it is obvious as hell that NaLu is what's going to happen there is nothing else that would even seem relatively possible after all the development they've gone through (aka princess scenarios) as for NatsuXWendy (don't know if they have couple name) the only reason I am somewhat rooting for them is because I want to see their kid be a total badass with fire/thunder and wind dragon slaying techniques. However aside from them having some God like offspring there really is no reason to put those two together. Honestly idk if Wendy even has any guys to possibly go after unless it's the other kid in fairy tail who admires Natsu.

To be honest, i would like to see a NaWe better than NaLu since i hate Lucy, She is just god damn annoying, for example in the filler: She just couldn't shut up about her feelings towards the spirit. She just has to talk about things. I am sorry but its annoying for me.

And even of NaWe is only a brother-sister. That is something. Since their Edolas arc they didn't really had much interaction between them other than the usual boring crap.
Miyu-MiyuriMar 10, 2015 1:15 AM
Mar 10, 2015 1:27 AM

Jan 2013
Ohhh so that's who Blue Note was, I didn't remember him...
But Natsu really went to the next level, he could annihilate a city with only one shot.

Still thinking that it would be better if Wendy had stayed with Chellia, though I'm surprised that Juvia is next, I wonder what happened (inb4 a silly... a Juvia thing).
Mar 10, 2015 4:13 AM

Mar 2014
The only way for me to explain my thoughts on this chapter is by paraphrasing the Best In The World: "Trust me, this isn't sour grapes, but the fact that [Natsu OHKO Bluenote but Gildarts couldn't] makes me sick!
Mar 10, 2015 4:16 AM

Apr 2008
ziggy_Z said:
The only way for me to explain my thoughts on this chapter is by paraphrasing the Best In The World: "Trust me, this isn't sour grapes, but the fact that [Natsu OHKO Bluenote but Gildarts couldn't] makes me sick!

Gildarts DID oneshot Bluenote after the influence of the tree sapping his magic passed >_>
Mar 10, 2015 4:28 AM

Jan 2014
meh.... Wendy's time in Lamia was like a meh....meh meh... well atleast I get to see one of Natsu's OP'd moments again... seeing that Juvia will be in the next chapter's story line I guess this will be more interesting seeing her in her old self, I hope Gray shows up too...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 10, 2015 5:19 AM

Apr 2008
DeadZeroSource said:
meh.... Wendy's time in Lamia was like a meh....meh meh... well atleast I get to see one of Natsu's OP'd moments again... seeing that Juvia will be in the next chapter's story line I guess this will be more interesting seeing her in her old self, I hope Gray shows up too...

Given Juvia's state in the last page I wouldn't get my hopes up
Mar 10, 2015 6:18 AM

Mar 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ziggy_Z said:

Gildarts DID oneshot Bluenote after the influence of the tree sapping his magic passed >_>
That's not a oneshot, they fought and Gildarts beat him after an actual fight. The best analogy to get my point across would be saying Naruto oneshot Neji with the uppercut; they fought and Naruto one after getting a power-up -- that's not oneshot.

Gildarts OHKO'ing Bluenote would be: when he countered his attack on Cana, at that moment -- when the Tree was yet to be uprooted and was making him stronger -- he doesn't just counter the gravity, he blasts him to Kingdom Come.
Mar 10, 2015 6:59 AM

Apr 2008
ziggy_Z said:
Darklight0303 said:

That's not a oneshot, they fought and Gildarts beat him after an actual fight. The best analogy to get my point across would be saying Naruto oneshot Neji with the uppercut; they fought and Naruto one after getting a power-up -- that's not oneshot.

Gildarts OHKO'ing Bluenote would be: when he countered his attack on Cana, at that moment -- when the Tree was yet to be uprooted and was making him stronger -- he doesn't just counter the gravity, he blasts him to Kingdom Come.

An actual fight that Bluenote was losing until the tree started sapping Gildarts. Again People overestimate Bluenote without understanding his fight with Gildarts.
Mar 10, 2015 7:31 AM

Mar 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ziggy_Z said:

An actual fight that Bluenote was losing until the tree started sapping Gildarts. Again People overestimate Bluenote without understanding his fight with Gildarts.

"An actual fight that Bluenote was losing until the tree started sapping Gildarts."
That's what I have the issue with; Gildarts was just overpowering him him, but Natsu OHKO'd him which wasn't even a "warm up". If Natsu in base can OHKO Bluenote, why couldn't Gildarts OHKO Bluenote at the beginning of the fight, especially considering he had the Tree-boost at the beginning? Unless of course you think base Natsu is > Tree-boost Gildarts -- if that's the case, I rescind this argument.

It's just another prime example of Hiro failing to implement precedential powerscaling.
ziggy_ZMar 10, 2015 7:36 AM
Mar 10, 2015 8:30 AM

Aug 2013
So...Natsu beating Bluenote by 1 shot wasn't bad at all...Hug between Chelia and Wendy was cutest moment of chapter and wendy still crybaby-hah...also liked the way chelia told her about Natsu's loving her and her raction...normally..she is still young and admires him like brother...:)
Lucy's reaction when she find out that wendy and carla wre always thinking about FT... :3
That Loki...3 years more to go and Sky sisters will be at ages for flerting...hah X)
about Gray, I have a feeling he will have just been too obsessed with END to even care about Juvia. Maybe her heart is broken due to that? Or she joined the Dark Guide to be an insider for him?

I don't know what Title Avatar for chp.424. can mean but i'm interested why juvia is again rain woman with that "annoying rain"...maybe Gray told her what he really thinks about her obsessing him but i don'w want that...I like Gruvia very much...
till next week my mind s gonna blow up...c'mon Hiro step on the pedal and give us next week also 24 pgs...haha :)

This chapter-8.5/10
u like Ecchi? then visit Ecchi Corner on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Ecchi.Corner - Date here.

life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how i react to.
Mar 10, 2015 9:15 AM
Mar 2015
conko said:
So...Natsu beating Bluenote by 1 shot wasn't bad at all...Hug between Chelia and Wendy was cutest moment of chapter and wendy still crybaby-hah...also liked the way chelia told her about Natsu's loving her and her raction...normally..she is still young and admires him like brother...:)
Lucy's reaction when she find out that wendy and carla wre always thinking about FT... :3
That Loki...3 years more to go and Sky sisters will be at ages for flerting...hah X)
about Gray, I have a feeling he will have just been too obsessed with END to even care about Juvia. Maybe her heart is broken due to that? Or she joined the Dark Guide to be an insider for him?

I don't know what Title Avatar for chp.424. can mean but i'm interested why juvia is again rain woman with that "annoying rain"...maybe Gray told her what he really thinks about her obsessing him but i don'w want that...I like Gruvia very much...
till next week my mind s gonna blow up...c'mon Hiro step on the pedal and give us next week also 24 pgs...haha :)

This chapter-8.5/10
it was very shitty chapter
Mar 10, 2015 9:19 AM

Apr 2008
Fairytard said:
conko said:

This chapter-8.5/10
Fairytard said:
conko said:

This chapter-8.5/10

For you
Mar 10, 2015 9:31 AM

May 2014
Chapter was good until I saw Juvia back to her old self of being the rain lady
Mar 10, 2015 9:38 AM

Mar 2014
Fairytard said:
conko said:

This chapter-8.5/10
Mar 10, 2015 10:55 AM
Jul 2013
Wahh!! they're so cute!! Kyaa! :3
I wonder what was Juvia doing all this time?
Mar 10, 2015 9:43 PM

Nov 2014
id say this was to show that natsu is near gildarts level. i mean most could say that hes stronger than when gildarts fought bluenote but it could be said gildarts was holding back in the beginning to feel out his opponent (purely speculation i know) but i only say this because when gildarts got his magic back he 1 shot bluenote just like natsu except he did it with bare fist. kinda felt like to me he was messin around in beginnin then after losin his magic and lookin bad he got serious and k.o.d the guy

even if thats wrong and natsu is stronger than gildarts was there i believe gildarts got stronger since then in the past year.

this makes me excited to see gajeel just because how epic natsu was when they met him and gajeel always seems to be close to natsu strength even though obviously below they make it seem like they are close to being on par even giving gajeel a 2nd element shortly after natsu.

Hao2k said:
Wait wait wait...Natsu got this strong in a year? Imagine how strong he would've gotten if it wasn't for Tenroujima, considering that's a 7 year lapse

If for some reason him being around 7 years would've made it so he didnt get 2nd origin i bet the current natsu would still be stronger just because they said 2nd origin gives you an amount of magic power you could never gain no matter the amount of training you do.

which is kinda weird because other people certainly have higher magic levels than him without having 2nd origin i just think it means on a personal level though others may be stronger than natsu when they just trained instead of 2nd origin but im sure if they got the 2nd origin their strength would be even greater if that makes sense.
bromainsMar 10, 2015 9:46 PM
Mar 11, 2015 3:21 AM

Apr 2010
[spoiler][/spolier]

xD
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Mar 11, 2015 10:47 AM

Apr 2008
harkega said:
fucking shitty chapter... 1 shot really?

Natsu is supposed to be the one to destroy Zeref and Acnologia. Bluenote getting oneshotted is only natural
Mar 11, 2015 2:35 PM
Apr 2014
A one hit again. Really.

Wendy has joined their so called "Fairy Tail" for now.

Time for them to find Juvia....
Mar 11, 2015 3:00 PM

Jul 2013
Wendy quickly rejoined, as expected. Now to get back Juvia.
Mar 12, 2015 12:19 AM
Mar 2015
今週号の感想ありがとうございます!次回は...大変な事に...。
hiro's tweet
translations
Thank you impressions of this week issue ! Next time ... and .... to very thing
it seems things are gonna get serious, so we may have a darker plot surrounding juvia's rain woman personality
Mar 12, 2015 4:31 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
EtheriousNatsu8 said:
Not when that &quot;Sasuke&quot; has Gray's looks and personality.

Yeah no.
Yes
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.