New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 2, 2015 5:07 AM

Sep 2011
Gonna cry T.T
Apr 8, 2015 3:10 PM
May 2014
Magnolia said:
It's more around 3 chapters per episode, and 2 chapters for a weekly shounen per ep, is way too slow. (for the beginning)

Regardless, how does 12 episodes make things better; they're likely not going to pace it slow or normal at all now.
XPwnDEnd said:
Mathias2001 said:

But that would be bad woudn't it. One thing I am happy about is that it won't adapt 90+ chapters in 2 cours but will probably be more slow paced and maybe adapt the first major arc in two, two cour season worth of episode

I am hoping that what you have said here is what the animation company has planned. Given their track record so far, only 12 episodes is scaring a ton of us since we have no good idea about where they would stop and there is a chance they just flat out cram some complete mess in that short airing time.

90 chapters in ~24 episodes could definitely work if the meaningful details are managed correctly and the rather insignificant ones are omitted.

Welp, we can only cross our fingers and hope now. Fortunately, the first OVA was pretty solid/good, so we have that going for us.

So you want something like Nanatsu No Taizai anime. That would be so good, I mean character development would be hindered, people would be kinda lost, characters wouldn't be as likable, the fun other episodes would be ommited, skipping chapters and maybe arcs and ruining everything the manga was once. I mean NnT like adaptation would be just fine, if you want people to not like the series, LOL.

Again 36 - 48 episodes would be the ideal.
Apr 8, 2015 3:26 PM

Mar 2012
Mathias2001 said:
Magnolia said:
It's more around 3 chapters per episode, and 2 chapters for a weekly shounen per ep, is way too slow. (for the beginning)

Regardless, how does 12 episodes make things better; they're likely not going to pace it slow or normal at all now.
XPwnDEnd said:

I am hoping that what you have said here is what the animation company has planned. Given their track record so far, only 12 episodes is scaring a ton of us since we have no good idea about where they would stop and there is a chance they just flat out cram some complete mess in that short airing time.

90 chapters in ~24 episodes could definitely work if the meaningful details are managed correctly and the rather insignificant ones are omitted.

Welp, we can only cross our fingers and hope now. Fortunately, the first OVA was pretty solid/good, so we have that going for us.

So you want something like Nanatsu No Taizai anime. That would be so good, I mean character development would be hindered, people would be kinda lost, characters wouldn't be as likable, the fun other episodes would be ommited, skipping chapters and maybe arcs and ruining everything the manga was once. I mean NnT like adaptation would be just fine, if you want people to not like the series, LOL.

Again 36 - 48 episodes would be the ideal.

Way to put words in my mouth. If the series was 36-48 episodes, I would be elated. I have not read Nanatsu no Taizai, so I can't really compare for myself. However, 24 episodes would be a lot better than just 12 unless they confirm that they will do multiple cours and prove that they can manage the pace of the adaption at a reasonable rate. As of now, 12 makes me uneasy since I think they'll try to do what you have mentioned with skipping details to an even greater degree.

I think we're arguing the same point more or less in the broader picture. Again, I would completely support 36-48 if possible.
Apr 11, 2015 6:18 AM

Apr 2014
Expect it will gonna be like Terra-Cockroach pace of adaptation from the shitty Studio LINDENFILMS.
Meaning they will rush the adaptation like crazy!!!
Haters always gonna hate.
Apr 12, 2015 5:20 PM

Jul 2013
Rushed to death. Ffs
Apr 13, 2015 8:25 AM

Jan 2013
One of the crappers of the season....had so much potential.
Apr 13, 2015 10:13 AM
Sep 2014
I hope they don't try to rush to Epsiode 90 in just 12 Epsiodes.
On the other hand if they don't get to that point, they don't have an ending.
Apr 13, 2015 12:08 PM

Jul 2013
This is gonna get butchered.
Apr 13, 2015 10:29 PM

Jul 2011
It deserves 24 episodes plus a second season IMO... Sigh

But people prefer buying cliché series like Nisekoi and etc...
Apr 14, 2015 12:11 PM

Dec 2013
Been rereading the manga. 90 chapters really does seem very impossible. Especially after we hit about 20 chapters in.
Apr 14, 2015 12:35 PM

Jan 2014
Sigh the way they rushed it make me wanna dropped it, I prefer manga version better.

Apr 14, 2015 1:20 PM

Jul 2010
I didn't find the first episode that rushed actually. I totally don't mind skipping the sub-plot that was skipped. Urara's character is developed well with the material provided and the entire "bra size" part can be skipped without any trouble. In reality, the entire sub-plot was a ruse by Miyamura to get Yamada to help him anyway... His real goal was not what he originally stated, but where they ended the first episode at: Getting the two of them to join the Supernatural Studies Club.

Now, if they continue on at this pace, that would put them at chapter 72 at the end of 12 episodes. For those who have read the manga, take a look at that chapter. IF, and only if, they have announced a 2nd season, that would be an IDEAL stopping point!

However, an even better "See you next season" stopping point would be chapter 66...

However, I expect them to skip a bunch of the fan-service oriented and gag chapters and rush on through to chapter 90, which leaves them at a good stopping point regardless of whether it gets more anime or not.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Female Character?

Fieryx - Jun 30, 2015

16 by Inter_anime »»
Jul 17, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

291 by Tauren64 »»
Apr 26, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.