Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 16, 2020 6:40 AM

Jul 2015
Seems like Ryuuou was underestimating Seishuu's strength and not the other way around. While Kou goes on a killer pitch streak on the field, Aoba on the other hand goes for whole massacre in the stands rooting for Kou lol.

Dec 29, 2021 8:28 AM

Jan 2018
The OP changed! At this point I've grown so accustomed to Summer Rain with Cross Game that I think the two are inseparable. I noticed the change in the first few seconds where Aoba fades into her older self with baseball player uniform. Pretty cool I'd say. I think they could've used the second verse of the song in the new OP. Wonder why they didn't? Anyways, I loved the new OP with new scenes, almost made me cry.
Completely new ED too. It spoils a new character unfortunately. (She was in the very first iteration of the OP too but I don't think most people could notice it)

The guy Mishima hangs out with in the bookstore sounds familiar. Too bad I don't know his name so can't really look up his seiyuu. He sounds similiar to Nishimura Junior from Mix. Can't be a coincidence.

Aoba got so hooked on to the game that she completely forgot about her tsundere facade LOL. Good on her.

I didn't think we'd see Risa again along with "Idol Ace". It seems now she's genuinely into baseball watching the game and all. I didn't read the manga but I appreciate these "filler" content with Risa and the other girl. Shows that the characters who once appeared on-screen are now doing their own things in the world unlike in Touch where you'll have no idea where certain characters go or if they're dead or something. It feels like an extra mile the animation studio didn't have to go but went anyway. I do understand that some people just want to focus on the matches though.
0451Dec 29, 2021 9:38 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Help: Cross Game filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 28, 2023

6 by zckfox »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BlowITA - Apr 12, 2009

66 by -mmdll- »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

fanty - Apr 5, 2009

194 by Ethan348 »»
Jul 3, 2023 3:30 PM

» Cross Game Soundtrack

falph - Apr 5, 2010

8 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:04 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 27, 2010

279 by animejas »»
Apr 27, 2023 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.