Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 17, 2009 6:40 PM
Jul 2009
Defiance said:
I guess there are a lot of perfect dudes on this forum then.

Can't have yourself no used womens.
Sep 17, 2009 6:40 PM
Jul 2009
Stubs said:
Shit, I took this thread too seriously.

Sir this is a serious discussion. We are in the process of creating the bill of supremacy.
Sep 17, 2009 6:41 PM

Mar 2009
Sonofjohn said:
NEVER-BEND-HER said:
of course. its not gender specific just as long as they do what they are told at all times.

It shall remain that way. Of course we might add an auto pilot mode. Having to issue commands to a slave all day can be quite tiring. Ask the confederates, they even had to use whips to keep their property in line.

Perhaps we could install a mode that has designated time slots for the first 2 requirements.

5:00 suck dick
5:30 make sandwich
6:00 suck dick
6:30 make sandwich
7:00 suck dick
7:30 make sandwich

no you just add idle programming so

5AM WAKE UP MAKE SAMMICH
[/IDLE]SUCK DICK[/IDLE]

ETC

that way when ever its not making a sandwich or wahtever its automatically sucking dick.

or basically write in that sucking dick is main objective
Sep 17, 2009 6:43 PM

Mar 2009
Neverender said:
Voiced408 said:
A virgin.

gl with that, unless you're ok with a girl under 12 or something

common now you know 7 is when the lose it these days.
Sep 17, 2009 6:45 PM

Jun 2009
KyuuA4 said:
mightykid218 said:
perfect woman is easy. yakumo from school rumble. don't really give a fuck about the perfect man.

Yakumo? She doesn't even measure up to Haruhi.

georgi said:
edit: lol, Baman, that description was perfect; also, 1000th post. How about that for perfection?

I'll be impressed when you pull off that same feat at 10,000 - later on - 100,000. >:D

nigga you best be trollin. haruhi's the kinda girl who i kick in the vagina.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 17, 2009 6:46 PM
Jul 2009
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

5AM WAKE UP MAKE SAMMICH
[/IDLE]SUCK DICK[/IDLE]

ETC

that way when ever its not making a sandwich or wahtever its automatically sucking dick.

Very good implementation. All that dick sucking might make my dick all soggy though, we're going to need to implement a command system that allows for specific tasks to be carried out. Such as brushing teeth. We don't want germs getting on our dick.

We'll also need to have the remote operated. That's too much work for a man receiving a never ending blow job. But we need to face the Television. So we should have her do it with her feet.
Sep 17, 2009 6:47 PM

Mar 2009
Sonofjohn said:
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

5AM WAKE UP MAKE SAMMICH
[/IDLE]SUCK DICK[/IDLE]

ETC

Very good implementation. All that dick sucking might make my dick all soggy though, we're going to need to implement a command system that allows for specific tasks to be carried out. Such as brushing teeth. We don't want germs getting on our dick.

We'll also need to have the remote operated. That's too much work for a man receiving a never ending blow job. But we need to face the Television. So we should have her do it with her feet.

well of course it has to be customisable to suit the individuals needs.
Sep 17, 2009 6:48 PM
Jul 2009
Beef_Whistle said:
No

Your lack of innovation and flexibility proves you are unworthy to work on such a delicate matter as the bill of supremacy. You are no longer part of committee of supremacy.
Sep 17, 2009 6:51 PM
Jul 2009
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Yes, yes it does. On to the next subject, how should our women be built. We will limit this topic to the discussion of women building, due to the relatively high levels of heterosexual men participating in today's committee gathering.

First matter will be the mouth, as it will be used to suck dick all day, it will be among the most important of all matters. Big mouth?
Sep 17, 2009 6:54 PM
Apr 2009
Neverender said:
Voiced408 said:
A virgin.

gl with that, unless you're ok with a girl under 12 or something

Now that's quite an exaggeration bro, unless you're implying something more than the common meaning of virgin. I'm 20, and a virgin lulz, and definitely not the only one.
Sep 17, 2009 6:55 PM
Jul 2009
Beef_Whistle said:
Small mouth. Makes you feel bigger.

Hmmm... good idea. But we will need different sizes of mouths. We want it to feel just right according to how big we are.

Should teeth be implemented in the women?
Sep 17, 2009 6:58 PM
Jul 2009
Beef_Whistle said:
Also she has the ability to hypnotize other women into threesomes and foursomes and xsomes.

What if one of these other women is the property of another master? We can't have these women interfering with another man's property. That would come in conflict with the fundamentals of supremacy. Perhaps we should limit seduction to women whom are not owned by another master?
Sep 17, 2009 7:00 PM
Jul 2009
Beef_Whistle said:
Yes. Teeth is a must.

Have you ever received a blow job? Teeth can hurt quite a bit. The last thing we want is some malfunction where these women try to gain rights and bite our dick off.
Sep 17, 2009 7:00 PM

May 2009
There are no perfect people, but I suppose someone who could be truly nice. And was very often.
And didn't hate people for stupid shit like where they lived or what their religion was or was not and didn't think they should die because they raped someone and didn't think that some people were just truly evil
etc.
etc.
Sep 17, 2009 7:01 PM
Jul 2009
blahrghhfhdfg said:
There are no perfect people, but I suppose someone who could be truly nice.

Shut up fagit
Sep 17, 2009 7:04 PM

Jun 2009
Sonofjohn said:
blahrghhfhdfg said:

Shut up fagit

WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL THIS FUCKING WORD JESUS CHRIST.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 17, 2009 7:09 PM

Mar 2009
Sonofjohn said:
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Yes, yes it does. On to the next subject, how should our women be built. We will limit this topic to the discussion of women building, due to the relatively high levels of heterosexual men participating in today's committee gathering.

First matter will be the mouth, as it will be used to suck dick all day, it will be among the most important of all matters. Big mouth?

well obvioulsy you want an adjustable mouth. basicaly somthing that will accomidate any size. so basicaly a very smal mouth that can streach.

as for the body it should have as many vaginas and tits on as possible with cock options.

mine would have three tits a vagaina and penis an arse vagina a mouth vagina then maybey one tit will have a dick on as well and nipples on the butt that can be removed. then obvioulsy the tits would open to have other vaginas in. the eye sock vaginas as well.

it would have a tentacle add on as well but also with a furry attacment for huggles and basicaly yeah.
Sep 17, 2009 7:10 PM

Apr 2009
Sonofjohn said:
blahrghhfhdfg said:

Shut up fagit

Spelling A+
Sep 17, 2009 7:10 PM
Jul 2009
Beef_Whistle said:
Sometimes teeth can feel good. Just have them be smaller and make her more adept at blowjob-ing.

Sounds like a good implementation. What about a gag reflex?
Sep 17, 2009 7:11 PM
Oct 2008
tall, dark, and handsome. preferably female.
Sep 17, 2009 7:11 PM
Jul 2009
mightykid218 said:
WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL THIS FUCKING WORD JESUS CHRIST.
fagat
rebekah said:
Spelling A+
fagut
Sep 17, 2009 7:12 PM

Mar 2009
Sonofjohn said:
Beef_Whistle said:
Sometimes teeth can feel good. Just have them be smaller and make her more adept at blowjob-ing.

gag reflex is awsome it helps to make you come to gagging is a must perhaps a swith to turn the gaging reflex on or off.
Sep 17, 2009 7:15 PM
Jul 2009
NEVER-BEND-HER said:
well obvioulsy you want an adjustable mouth. basicaly somthing that will accomidate any size. so basicaly a very smal mouth that can streach.

as for the body it should have as many vaginas and tits on as possible with cock options.

mine would have three tits a vagaina and penis an arse vagina a mouth vagina then maybey one tit will have a dick on as well and nipples on the butt that can be removed. then obvioulsy the tits would open to have other vaginas in. the eye sock vaginas as well.

it would have a tentacle add on as well but also with a furry attacment for huggles and basicaly yeah.

Hmm... Customizable women sound like a good idea. Different attachments and what not. The eye socket ability sounds nice for a change. Imagine hitting the brain, we'll have to take out a chunk of the brain, preferably the part that sparks retaliation. We'll just remove the part that allows for logical thinking. It'll be like a 24/7 intoxicated female as far as judgment is concerned, but she'll follow commands to the end.
Sep 17, 2009 7:17 PM

Jun 2009
Beef_Whistle said:
Sonofjohn (31.4% Male) said:
Beef_Whistle said:

She has none. No need for throw up on your penis.
She can make those gagging noises though.

i think a girl vomiting cause she blew me too hard is awesome. dunno what your on.
Sep 17, 2009 7:17 PM
Jul 2009
Beef_Whistle said:

NEVER-BEND-HER said:
gag reflex is awsome it helps to make you come to gagging is a must perhaps a swith to turn the gaging reflex on or off.

Then it is settled, gag reflex will be an ability with the option to be turned on our off. Where should we put the switch?
Sep 17, 2009 7:18 PM

Mar 2009
Sonofjohn said:
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Hmm... Customizable women sound like a good idea. Different attachments and what not. The eye socket ability sounds nice for a change. Imagine hitting the brain, we'll have to take out a chunk of the brain, preferably the part that sparks retaliation. We'll just remove the part that allows for logical thinking. It'll be like a 24/7 intoxicated female as far as judgment is concerned, but she'll follow commands to the end.

pretty much yeah. basicaly once all the moral safe gaurds are down and the logic gates are secured then its basically ok. as long as she has no sense of self or morality she will be happy.
Sep 17, 2009 7:19 PM
Jul 2009
mightykid218 said:
i think a girl vomiting cause she blew me too hard is awesome. dunno what your on.

He's obviously concerned about the safety of his genitalia. And for good reason. All that stomach acid could be rough on a man's dick after a few hours. We can turn it on or off depending on how much harmful acids our penis has been subjected to.
Sep 17, 2009 7:21 PM

Mar 2009
Beef_Whistle said:
Sonofjohn (31.4% Male) said:
Beef_Whistle said:

NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Then it is settled, gag reflex will be an ability with the option to be turned on our off. Where should we put the switch?

Voice Activation system

no a tap the head sytem or spank the ass sytem because its more kinky

basically tap her head to start and tap dat ass to make it stop
Sep 17, 2009 7:24 PM
Jul 2009
NEVER-BEND-HER said:
pretty much yeah. basicaly once all the moral safe gaurds are down and the logic gates are secured then its basically ok. as long as she has no sense of self or morality she will be happy.

Then we must be sure to have routine checks and updates with the software of these women. Last thing we want is a loophole in the system. Imagine a massive rebellion because one woman brought all the other slave women together. As often as their mouths are over our dicks, we could all be getting blown at the same time. And then suddenly at a designated time every slave woman bites down. With the jaw muscles they will have built from all that sucking and swallowing, our dicks will be doomed. We must implement advanced security measures.

But considering only women will be rebelling against us, we won't need to make them too advanced.
Sep 17, 2009 7:26 PM

Jun 2009
Sonofjohn said:
mightykid218 said:

He's obviously concerned about the safety of his genitalia. And for good reason. All that stomach acid could be rough on a man's dick after a few hours. We can turn it on or off depending on how much harmful acids our penis has been subjected to.

Well i envision that right at the end there would be puke. I would really only demand or require one every hour or two probably, so I imagine my penus would be okay. but i guess you could be right. I don't mind trying and being wrong though.

Mar 2009
Sonofjohn said:
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Then we must be sure to have routine checks and updates with the software of these women. Last thing we want is a loophole in the system. Imagine a massive rebellion because one woman brought all the other slave women together. As often as their mouths are over our dicks, we could all be getting blown at the same time. And then suddenly at a designated time every slave woman bites down. With the jaw muscles they will have built from all that sucking and swallowing, our dicks will be doomed. We must implement advanced security measures.

But considering only women will be rebelling against us, we won't need to make them too advanced.

no you just have a system where her jaw is dislocated so she cant bite down but obvioulsy still recive the cock
Jul 2009
Beef_Whistle said:
Voice Activation system
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Both are good ideas. On one hand we don't want to make it too much work for the man to activate such an ability. But on the other, sexual arousal is a must. Perhaps we will make it optional. Then again you could always go with the voice activation system and just add in the spanking and tapping for increased increments of either.
Sep 17, 2009 7:27 PM

Mar 2009
mightykid218 said:
Sonofjohn said:
mightykid218 said:

Well i envision that right at the end there would be puke. I would really only demand or require one every hour or two probably, so I imagine my penus would be okay. but i guess you could be right. I don't mind trying and being wrong though.

actualy the stomach acid makes you dick tingle and its a good feeling puls it makes your dick really shiny and clean you see.
Sep 17, 2009 7:29 PM

Mar 2009
Sonofjohn said:
Beef_Whistle said:
Voice Activation system
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Both are good ideas. On one hand we don't want to make it too much work for the man to activate such an ability. But on the other, sexual arousal is a must. Perhaps we will make it optional. Then again you could always go with the voice activation system and just add in the spanking and tapping for increased increments of either.

well you hands are going to be on her head deep throting her a taping head sysyem makes sense.

1. tap to tun on the gag reflex
2 taps to turn is off

reall simple really
Sep 17, 2009 7:30 PM
Jul 2009
mightykid218 said:

Yes, yes the risk/reward sounds pretty beneficial to the man. But still this is a man's penis at stake.
NEVER-BEND-HER said:
no you just have a system where her jaw is dislocated so she cant bite down but obvioulsy still recive the cock

Hmmm... This could work, we'll just have to be sure to check to see if someone has relocated the jaw every once in a while.

What about hair? Should they even have hair? A specific style? Should they do it themselves based upon our orders? I'd like some handle bars.
Sep 17, 2009 7:32 PM
Jul 2009
NEVER-BEND-HER said:
actualy the stomach acid makes you dick tingle and its a good feeling puls it makes your dick really shiny and clean you see.

Billy Maze proved that too much of a cleaning product can kill. But that does sound awfully arousing. We'll have to have a monitor in her mouth that checks the penis every so often to make sure it's healthy.
NEVER-BEND-HER said:
well you hands are going to be on her head deep throting her a taping head sysyem makes sense.

2 taps to turn is off

reall simple really

Tap on Tap off

New marketing slogan
Sep 17, 2009 7:34 PM

Mar 2009
Sonofjohn said:
mightykid218 said:

Yes, yes the risk/reward sounds pretty beneficial to the man. But still this is a man's penis at stake.
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Hmmm... This could work, we'll just have to be sure to check to see if someone has relocated the jaw every once in a while.

What about hair? Should they even have hair? A specific style? Should they do it themselves based upon our orders? I'd like some handle bars.

obviously needs long hair in pigtails to use as handles.

also could incoporate her hair into her jaw so you control how she open her mouth like a gear stick thus also sovling the problem of btinging down and also helping to deep throat her and perhaps also the other pigtail could be to stick off the gag reflex.

with the addition of the tapp system as well is you feel likeyou want her she can go free style.
Sep 17, 2009 7:35 PM

Jul 2008
2D guys.
Sep 17, 2009 7:36 PM

Jun 2009
NEVER-BEND-HER said:
mightykid218 said:
Sonofjohn said:
mightykid218 said:

awesome.

Sonofjohn said:
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Billy Maze proved that too much of a cleaning product can kill. But that does sound awfully arousing. We'll have to have a monitor in her mouth that checks the penis every so often to make sure it's healthy.
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

2 taps to turn is off

reall simple really

Tap on Tap off

New marketing slogan

all billy proved is that stupid rich people with their fancy, mostly pure coke always od.
Sep 17, 2009 7:37 PM
Jul 2009
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

also could incoporate her hair into her jaw so you control how she open her mouth like a gear stick thus also sovling the problem of btinging down and also helping to deep throat her and perhaps also the other pigtail could be to stick off the gag reflex.

with the addition of the tapp system as well is you feel likeyou want her she can go free style.

Manual controls implemented in hair... Good idea. Also like the freestyle option.

The rest of the female body shall be left to personal preference unless anyone objects.

Now onto the sandwich making ability. Perhaps we should change this to a cooking mode... It can default to sandwiches, or another meal based upon preference. But the advanced command system shall be implemented.
Sep 17, 2009 7:39 PM

Mar 2009
Sonofjohn said:
NEVER-BEND-HER said:

Manual controls implemented in hair... Good idea. Also like the freestyle option.

The rest of the female body shall be left to personal preference unless anyone objects.

Now onto the sandwich making ability. Perhaps we should change this to a cooking mode... It can default to sandwiches, or another meal based upon preference. But the advanced command system shall be implemented.

basically it does cooking all the time so theres lways lots of food and voice activation of food you want at anytime.
Sep 17, 2009 7:41 PM
Jul 2009
Beef_Whistle said:
No because when you are grabbing her head as you are about to cum it could be considered a tap and she'd throw up on your penis.
Software update:

Smack across the face will replace the tap in the gag reflex command system.
mightykid218 said:
all billy proved is that stupid rich people with their fancy, mostly pure coke always od.
Perhaps... I guess we can be more lenient with the stomach acids in a woman.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.