Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Nov 5, 2023 8:39 AM
May 2023
Excellent episode, possibly the best or at least one of the best of all of SNK. So Ymir got her powers from what seems to be a parasite of unknown origin and she was waiting all this time for someone to rescue her and it seems to be Eren, The Rumble has begun and the plan to exterminate the world too, let's see if they can do it
Nov 10, 2023 3:46 PM

Jan 2013
H O L Y!

This episode truly makes it a class apart!

What a tragic story of Ymir, a slave even after death ...
All Ymir wanted to do was help others to the point of taking the blame for others.
It was so great seeing Eren finally freeing her.

With just this episode all of the questions we've had seem so clear now, the reason why Titans eat humans, the connection to the royal family, the name of the walls etc.

But damn what a beautiful episode, the second half with the Rumbling did not disappoint.
Nov 11, 2023 11:34 AM

Mar 2015
I feel bad for Ymir, the world then was cruel.

Still can't wrap my head around how she managed to get insane powers but still remain a slave, like just go wreak havoc, no?
Nov 11, 2023 9:32 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to adbeaver
I feel bad for Ymir, the world then was cruel.

Still can't wrap my head around how she managed to get insane powers but still remain a slave, like just go wreak havoc, no?
@adbeaver u have to look at it from her pov

being a slave all ur life, ur mentality won't change even if u were given divine-like powers
Nov 13, 2023 6:47 PM
Sep 2022
This is it. Eren has finally succeeded. The Rumbling is here

Well, the origin of the Titans is quite confusing. So Ymir got the power of the Founding Titan (that weird worm), but she remained a slave to the Eldians? But why did she not listen to Zeke? It seems she always had the choice, but chose not to respond.

I thought the chains were just a visual way of showing the limits of Eren's powers, but it is like a real prison. He just had to run to use his powers. It is quite funny.

So that's it folks. Eren has finally reached the power of the Founding Titan and now he can finally do The Rumbling. We still have 10 episodes left, I do not know how they can extend this story for another 10 episodes.

Unfortunately, I took some spoilers. The last episode came out a few days ago and I could not avoid some videos/pictures on social media. Anyway, I am still looking forward to watching it all the way through, hopefully I will not be disappointed.
Nov 30, 2023 6:16 PM

Nov 2023
ZA rambling! I hope this all goes twell
Jan 10, 6:42 AM

Jun 2017
It's so sad that despite gaining so much power, she was still enslaved. Ymir was such a tragic character.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Feb 9, 5:24 AM
Feb 2021
This should have been the last episode. But sadly there was more.
Feb 16, 3:51 PM
Sep 2023
The story line and plot twists are everything
Mar 24, 8:05 AM
Jul 2023
ANOTHER GOATED EPISODE FOR THE GOAT ANIME, omg this was good
- Oh my god, Ymir’s backstory was so awesome, sad, and interesting to watch.
- I like the Roman(ish) style they went for here!
- So that is the source of all living matter… it looks kinda pretty
- This is the only case of talk-no-jutsu that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed, good on ya Eren
- HOLY SHIT EREN’S FOUNDING IS ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE, DEFINITELY THE COOLEST TITAN IN TERMS OF DESIGN
- Goodbye, walls…. The rumbling has begun… Eren plans to destroy the world for his friends. Jesus Christ, i don’t even know who to root for any more
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.