Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Nov 27, 2016 7:29 AM

Jul 2014
All Mari-mite fans are welcome here!
"First of all: I am tired. I am true of heart!

And also: You are tired. You are true of heart!"
Nov 27, 2016 2:50 PM

Mar 2016
hi hi!
i'm a finnish walking talking trash bag and i kinda want to be a girl
yuri is v comfy and it makes me happy!

i joined the club looking for manga and anime recommendations and maybe to get to know some new people!

if u want to talk about music, anime or just whatever hmu!!! :・゚✧
sanriothugNov 27, 2016 3:11 PM
Nov 27, 2016 3:14 PM

Feb 2010
anindigomoon said:
All Mari-mite fans are welcome here!

More than welcome ;)
Nov 27, 2016 7:38 PM
Dec 2011
helllo my name is gunslinger90 i like yuri i find it hot and i like some chacters togher as a item example is ino and Konan or ino and sakura i cant find relly any yuri it seems like they are rare if you suggest any pless tell me if its dubed .

i also write yuri fanfiction from time to time all my fics thair yuri two yuri storys i am wriiteing to is a akame ga kill one and a fairytai one its lucy x Cona and eZra x kaguya
Nov 30, 2016 12:13 AM
Dec 2015
Hey everyone~ My name is Bart, a Belgian fan of yuri~ While I have seen plenty of anime, and read a lot of manga before, the first time it was sort of a main focus in a series I watched, was likely Kashimashi (sure, the protag's circumstances are a bit unusual, but I still consider it yuri). After that, perhaps with some influence from a duo of dear friends of mine I started to like yuri a lot.

My favorite pairing would likely be a no-contest victory for NanohaxFate, and the fact they adopted Vivio makes it like one happy yuri family! What is there not to like about them? Also there is like a treasure vault full of doujinshi and fanficts of them...

Ahem~ Anyways, one could say that my fondness of yuri has led to a lot of things, including some wonderful friendships, and an actual manga project (more on that in the creative corner soon~)
Dec 1, 2016 6:21 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome @Bartje, @gunslinger90 and @tsukii6666
Dec 17, 2016 8:59 PM

Sep 2015
Hi hi, well I'm ARamdomGamer (yes that typo is on purpose if you were wondering :P ). Mexican yuri fan.

I started getting interested in yuri not too long ago actually, started with Yuru Yuri, I just found the idea of two girls being together super cute and cuddly, also makes for some interesting drama at times, the chemestry between the characters can also reach levels that no other kind can for me.

My favorite yuri pair is Nanoha x Fate (the best gay family).

I decided to join this club because I don't have friends that I can talk about this since they are not interested in them also I'm a very shy person so I decided to try to be less shy by talking about a genre I love. Hope to get along well with all of you :)
Jan 2, 2017 9:32 PM
Nov 2015
Hello, my favorite type of anime is cute girls doing cute things with yuri/shoujo ai undertones. I'm hoping to get some recommendations, I will soon unlock my profile and write on it the shows I already watched. I love this type of setting due to loving cute things in general and these shows giving me a relaxing and soul-cleansing vibe.
Jan 15, 2017 2:17 PM

Jul 2015
Hi

How did I start to watch/read yuri :
I was used to read manga/watch animes with straight relationships before, until one day I realized I was more attracted to the female characters than to the male ones. I then started to search for female/female romance animes and by chance I found Love Live (well, it is not an yuri anime but it led me to).
I was listening µ's musics on Youtube when the next video came to be a Sakura Trick AMV. I found it so so cute that I put Love Live on hold to watch it, in less than a week (which was very quick for me back then).
Afterwards, I showed Sakura Trick opening to one of my friends, which reminded her of Strawberry Panic. I watched it, and then wanted to watch so many animes like this one after that ^^

What I like the most in yuri :
Certainly two main things, the first one is obviously because it is so damn cute !
The other one is because whenever it comes to yuri relationships, I always identify myself with the uke. I would love to be hugged/kissed or to cuddle up with a taller girl who loves me >////<

What yuri manga I love :
Girl Friends and Aiiro Ningyo because both the stories are beautiful.

What yuri anime I love :
Kuttsukiboshi, Strawberry Panic, Blue Drop, Kashimashi, and my favourite one, Sono Hanabira, because it is just perfect.

Non-yuri informations :
My favourite anime of all time is Love Live ♥
My waifu is Maki, even if I love a lot Eli and Mari ^^
I usually identify myself with small blonde girls like Kawamura Reo from Sono Hanabira, Illya from Fate/Kaleid, Hikari from Strawberry Panic or Demi-chan wa Kataritai, etc...
I also like RP, so if any of you is interested in, feel free to ask :)
I found this club by tapping "yuri" in the club search bar and then by ordering results by "Last Comment" (it was so the first one, if you except a "Yuri on Ice" club).
Jan 15, 2017 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
@Yamichan @-chronos @ARamdomGamer

Welcome new people.

I found this club by tapping "yuri" in the club search bar and then by ordering results by "Last Comment" (it was so the first one, if you except a "Yuri on Ice" club).
Damn that show's title.
removed-userJan 15, 2017 3:44 PM
Jan 20, 2017 6:57 PM

Jan 2017
Hi everyone !!
I'm from Argentina.
A couple of years ago I accept my love for this genre, ha
At first I thought it was weird that a man could be so interested in this kind of series so I hid it but I have decided that I can not be alone in this and that I need to meet friends, so:
What do you think? Would you like to be my friends?
"IT'S ALSO A GUN"
Feb 12, 2017 12:37 PM

Nov 2015
Hello! I'm azy1999, call me azy for short ^^. I joined Mal in November 2015. I discovered anime and manga when I was in 4th grade, but I started watching/reading them until 5th grade. My first anime and manga was Dragon Ball. So I'm big fan of this series. I prefer animes over mangas. I love video games, too. My main console is ps4, but I have also xbox 360, psp and ps2 lol. I joined today this club because I love yuri. My favourite one is Citrus. I read also some yuri doujins of Love Live and Idolmaster.
Nice to meet you ^-^
Hope we can be friends, and don't hesitate to send me friend requests
Feb 12, 2017 12:44 PM
Jun 2013
Sup everyone! French male canadian here(soo sorry if i spell something wrong(i understand more that i can talk/write)! I'm a huge fan of yuri since i am 13 years old. I read/watch countless of yuri manga or anime before consider my self as an fan of yuri. I start to think like that when i play Sonohana series. Start playing for stupid reason (You know...) but found the love story more interesting and soo cute!

Im not really special beside being a male fan of yuri (Some of yuri fans (female) call me a pervert because ''Oh! you just like girlxgirl for sex and BS like that''). I can't really feel romantic love (They call it aromantic i think but i don't realy like having tag like that) soo watching romance anime/manga is a nice way to see how this work. Start to read Yuri because i'm kind off piss off to see no original plot or stupid harem with no ending...

Beside yuri, i'm fan of a lot of stuff in anime beside dementia or yaoi (Always have rape scene(never found one without it soo i drop read them).

Yuri stuff i love:
-Sono hanabira (a second OVA will be a dream for me)
-Sakura trick
-Yuru yuri
-Moringa milk manga
-A lot of doujinshi of love live (Beside i can't watch love live(Lel))
-Childhood friend relationship (Found this soo cute)
-Kindred spirit

Yuri stuff that i hate:
-''Not a real relationship'' or ''clickbait yuri relation side couple useless for the story that nobody care beside yuri fan*
-Yuri fanservice borderline clickbait *cough* Walkyrie drive and Yuri kuma arashi *cough*
-Troll ending
-Genderswamp and BS like that (this minor but this like an excuse to say ''this not a yuri the main character is a male...-_-)
-NTR by a male (can't remember the name but i was soo piss off that day..)

I join the club because of the recommendation and to know new friend (Can't really talk about my passion of yuri where i live, people will see me strangely).

I love to write yuri in my free time (complete 2 books of original story the link is-Joke! keep it private ) and in future i want to make Visual novel or a Video game.

PM if you want to talk about Yuri, Visual novel or anime in general.
Feel like i write soo much...LOL
Feb 28, 2017 9:13 AM

Feb 2017
Hi, I am just a random 18 year old guy from Thailand on the internet who is interested in every thing that is Japanese. I don't have preferences when watching anime since I just watch what I want to when I feel like it. My music tastes are anything that comes from an anime. My hobbies include collecting figures, mangas, novels, watching anime and practicing kendo.

I don't remember how I got into yuri. I think that I was browsing genres and came across it and before I knew it, I was watching cute girls cuddling and kissing. The first yuri that I came across is probably Sakura Trick and it is also my favorite yuri anime.

I am an easy guy to talk to so feel free to message me any time.

MeLikeRice
Top560May 19, 2017 8:08 AM
Mar 7, 2017 3:55 PM
Sep 2015
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I'm a nurse from the Netherlands, enjoying anime because I often don't have much time on my hands ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”

I've been around for quite some days (‘-’*) and when it comes to shoujo-ai have a rather old taste (⌒_⌒;)

Shoujo Kakumei Utena, Maria-sama ga miteru, Strawberry Panic, Simoun, Blue drop, Kannazuki no miko......

But, also 'newer' titles like Yirkuma Arashi, Yuru Yuri, Sasameki Koto, Aoi Hana, Riddle Story Devil...

(And many more but let's not turn this post into a checklist).

Thus I joined to have an easier time keeping track of titles because I seem to have a harder time finding them. ((“Q(´▽`。)
Mar 9, 2017 12:47 AM
Jul 2018
Welp... Hey there people. I'm new, to the club and to the site in general. Well.. Actually, I've been on MyAnimeList for a few months now. But y'know.

Anyhow. And introduction. Well... I guess I'll just say in the few months I've been on MAL it's been pretty entertaining, and there's still some shit on this website I still don't 100% know how to work yet. So questions may be asked. What else... Well, as you almost definitely could've guessed, I like yuri. Y'know.. Since I joined this club and all. I'm a female yuri lover, so I'm the minority among teenage, female, anime fans who constantly gush over yaoi. Not that I don't like yaoi, I'm just a little to gay for it is all.

Hmm.. Idfk. Anyways, that was my introduction. It's nice to be here.
Mar 11, 2017 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
@ThugBass @azy1999 @majorawake @Aliner @RealmOMFG

Welcome, welcome.
Mar 19, 2017 8:36 PM
Jul 2018
Hello! Nice to meet you all. I'm a fan of a lot of different styles of anime, but over the past couple of years, yuri has found a special place in my heart. Not even in a "oh my God, hawt, girls kissing" kind of way, but in a way that I can't really put my finger on. I like the atypical romance and the more tender feelings of these shows/manga. Anyways, I would love to make some friends with you all, as I haven't signed into this account since about 10 months ago, and I've never really used it for more than keeping track of what I am watching. However, I would like to watch, or talk about, anime with you all. Hope you all will welcome me warmly.

-Kindest Regards
Mar 20, 2017 5:36 AM

Mar 2015
Alcimus said:
Hello! Nice to meet you all. I'm a fan of a lot of different styles of anime, but over the past couple of years, yuri has found a special place in my heart. Not even in a "oh my God, hawt, girls kissing" kind of way, but in a way that I can't really put my finger on. I like the atypical romance and the more tender feelings of these shows/manga.

That sounds about right. That tingly sensation free from simple arousal, the excitement about girls just being together romantically. That is the true spirit of yuri.

We have some great yuri shows coming on the horizon, so I hope you join us when they drop.
Mar 20, 2017 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
Grey_106 said:
Alcimus said:
Hello! Nice to meet you all. I'm a fan of a lot of different styles of anime, but over the past couple of years, yuri has found a special place in my heart. Not even in a "oh my God, hawt, girls kissing" kind of way, but in a way that I can't really put my finger on. I like the atypical romance and the more tender feelings of these shows/manga.

That sounds about right. That tingly sensation free from simple arousal, the excitement about girls just being together romantically. That is the true spirit of yuri.

We have some great yuri shows coming on the horizon, so I hope you join us when they drop.
Better believe I will!
Mar 20, 2017 7:49 PM
Jul 2018
Welcome @Alcimus
Welcome @Grey_106
Mar 28, 2017 2:28 PM

Nov 2016
Well hello fellas!
I'm JATHBR and I'm relatively new to yuri, but ever since I started watching shows with it in them I've fallen absolutely in love with it! I was first brought into the genre about 6 or so months ago when my friend showed me Yuru Yuri (Sakurako best girl). Interestingly enough, he did it to bring me away from the subject, but it did quite the opposite!
I'm always looking for new shows to watch and new manga to read. I recently finished binging Girlfriends and I'm almost done reading the Sakura Trick manga. I partially joined this club to get some more suggestions. The other half was because I wanted to become more involved in the MAL community, and whoever is a passionate fan of yuri is a friend of mine :).
Apr 2, 2017 5:08 AM

Jun 2016
Hey people uvu
Just your average 15year old girl that's obsessed with Shoujo-ai.
I'm from Greece and my fav yuri pairings are:

Yui x Kyokou (Yuru Yuri)
Utena x Himemiya (Shoujo Kakumei Utena)
Cocona x Papika (Flip Flappers)
Madoka x Homura (Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica)
Kumiko x Reina (Hibike! Euphonium)
Nico x Maki (Love Live!)
Kobayashi x Tohru (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)
Haruka x Yuu (Sakura Trick)
Haru x Tokaku (Akuma no riddle)

Please, I beg you. I need some reccomended shouji ai anime. :')
Apr 2, 2017 10:32 PM

Sep 2015
TzwTzw said:
Hey people uvu
Just your average 15year old girl that's obsessed with Shoujo-ai.
I'm from Greece and my fav yuri pairings are:

Yui x Kyokou (Yuru Yuri)
Utena x Himemiya (Shoujo Kakumei Utena)
Cocona x Papika (Flip Flappers)
Madoka x Homura (Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica)
Kumiko x Reina (Hibike! Euphonium)
Nico x Maki (Love Live!)
Kobayashi x Tohru (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)
Haruka x Yuu (Sakura Trick)
Haru x Tokaku (Akuma no riddle)

Please, I beg you. I need some reccomended shouji ai anime. :')
Welcome! I haven't watched nearly as many yuri anime as some members here, so my recommendations are rather limited, but here they are just the same:

Noir: this anime has one of my overall favorite yuri ships, because all of the angst and dramatic tension between the characters makes the romance really compelling for me. Some may say that it tends to be melodramatic at times, but so do I lol.

El Cazador de la Bruja: (Noir, Madlax, and El Cazador de la Bruja are all from Studio Bee Train, and are called Bee Train's Girls-with-Guns trilogy because of how similar they are. The stories do not intertwine in any way, though.) If you enjoy Noir, I'd recommend you watch El Cazador after finish Noir. The plot is much lighter, and there's less of a focus on it, but the yuri is still pretty nice. If you really love both Noir and El Cazador, you could give Madlax a try, but personally I wasn't a fan.

Kannazuki no Miko: this anime is somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me, because everything other than the yuri is pretty bad, but the yuri is the main focus of the show and it's really quite enjoyable if you don't focus too much on the poorly-done... everything.

Mai-HiME: this is the anime that got me into yuri. It was the subject of a spotlight thread, which gave a much better description of it than I would be able to, so you should just go read that.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: just go ask the user @WrongPriest why you should watch this anime, because once again, my description would be woefully inadequate.

And that's about it! I've seen more yuri anime than just these, but these are all of the yuri anime I've seen that I feel are worthy of being recommended to someone else. (Not including, of course, the ones that you named in your post: Flip Flappers, Madoka Magica, and Shoujo Kakumei Utena are probably my top 3 yuri anime, but you've already seen them lol.) For more recommendations, try The Official Recommend Me Yuri/Shoujo Ai Thread!
Apr 3, 2017 3:38 AM

Oct 2016
Hello everyone ... I am Jannah but u can call me Janku
I am 13 years old an I'm from Philippines .......

My first yuri was Sakura Trick ... I like Anime series , Manga , and Video games... I like to draw anime charcters ....

My top 4 yuri anime was..
-Sakura Trick
-Strawberry Panic
-Yuru yuri
-Akuma no Riddle

My favorite yuri anime characters are...
-Yui Funami
-Shizuku Minami
-Tokaku Azuma

That's all thank you
Apr 9, 2017 1:58 AM

Sep 2015
Hello everyone, my name is Rystal and I like yuri and shoujo ai, I do also like the other kind (shounen ai, yaoi) but I like this more. I'm a 17 year-old from Finland who does gaming and watch anime.

My first shoujo ai was yuru yuri.
Apr 9, 2017 3:06 PM
Jul 2018
Welcome @Rystal and @KilluSuke12.
Apr 12, 2017 1:59 AM
Apr 2017
I'm Gocker. Or Medli, whichever you prefer.

My first shoujo-ai was Yuru Yuri, which remains my (very close) second favorite anime to this day. I first watched it in 2013, which is when the downward spiral that is teenage years began for me. Yuru Yuri has really helped me through it, and inspired me to want to draw my own comics. One could say lesbians saved my life, heh.

I dislike Yaoi, personally, and while I can tolerate heterosexual relationships, they don't really trigger the same kind of emotions that Yuri relationships do for me. I guess I just love girls.
Apr 12, 2017 3:14 AM
Sep 2015
I have no life and by that i don't mean to say a life with computer all day its basically a life of office work and then studies all day so yea sucks.
My first yuri anime is Strawberry panic.
My fav. Yuri visual novel is Love ribbon (it has incest yuri so nuff said)

Also my fav. yuri webtoon is fluttering feelings because how realistic it is but it sucks that Samba(author) has cancer and i pray to god every day to leave her and pick me and no i'm not emo just saying she is too much of a good person to die. Hope she gets well soon.

~ call me PK and m from India(not many yuri lovers here)
-PKApr 12, 2017 3:23 AM
Apr 25, 2017 8:46 AM
Dec 2015
Hi everyone!
I haven't been with the club too long but I realized I never introduced myself.
I'm Nightlee and I'm a huge Yuri fan. I'm 25 years old.
My first ever anime that I ever watched was Strawberry Panic and from that day on I was hooked.
My like is wrapped around yuri, its literally my life since I am a les irl.
Maybe no one needs to know that but I'm out and open about myself. I'm a open book.
I don't really watch anime anymore, not by choice but because i just don't have time. But while at work I read manga almost nonstop.
If you want to talk I'm on almost all the time while at work but not much on weekends due to adult stuff like running errands other things lol. But like I said I'm a open book and love to talk about anything!
I'll cya guys around =D
Bye!
Apr 26, 2017 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
@Gocker
@-PK
@Nightlee

Welcome, welcome, welcome.
May 5, 2017 6:42 PM
Mar 2017
Hi!
I've decided to join this club because I at least am going to watch one of the shoujo ai anime on my list soon.
And I've always been a reader of yuri fan fiction as well.
My favorite ship so far is Tohru x Kobayashi from the show Dragon Maid, which also happens to be one of the anime associated with this club.
Anyways, I'm happy to see that this club is active, and I look forward to talking with others!
May 6, 2017 11:38 AM

Mar 2010
@AyameTomoko Welcome! If you like Kobayash x Tooru you can share your thoughts on the anime in this thread. If you wanna join a more recent discussion you can do so in our spotlight or seasonal anime discussions. Be also sure to pick up your cards and last but not least, have fun!
May 6, 2017 7:22 PM

Oct 2016
Hello, I'm Lilac. I like yuri(well, if I didn't, I wouldn't be posting this). I joined in December of last year if I remember correctly, but was too lazy to write something. So here I am now. I first got into it via Sakura Trick, and have been searching for more ever since. I enjoy light-hearted series, such as Urara Meirochou(AAHHH SO CUTE) and Kiss and White Lily for my Dearest girl. I've been on a shipping shoujo ai rampage ever since. The end!
P.S: I know this is ridiculously short, but I really don't have much to say on the matter. I just love girl love.
May 7, 2017 4:10 AM

Mar 2010
@Lilac_warrior A welcome might be slightly overdue now but welcome anyway! :D Be sure to check out spotlight threads since they are the best way to start discussing anime, we don't bite. Also, be sure to pick up a card as well. Enjoy your stay!
May 31, 2017 2:26 AM

Nov 2016
Hi! I'm a 24 year old guy from Spain and, I don't really know why, but I'm inevitably attracted to the portrayal of lesbian love in anime and fiction in general.

I might be a weird case around here because, even though I love Yuri and Shoujo Ai (I really do), I haven't found many animes in the genre that I think are good :( Watching girls make out in Sakura's Trick, or enjoying the girl on girl action in Sono Hanabira is cool, but I have failed to find a show that merges all that great stuff with good character development and/or an interesting narrative (subjective concepts, I know).

And so, looking for my perfect show I found this club, and in this club I hope to find it.

I don't have a favourite Yuri anime, but the show with Yuri undertones that I liked the most is Noir, dark and stylish anime thriller that combines its suspenseful premise with a subtle love story among assassin girls… Love it.
Jun 1, 2017 8:57 AM

Mar 2010
PhantomWave said:
Hi! I'm a 24 year old guy from Spain and, I don't really know why, but I'm inevitably attracted to the portrayal of lesbian love in anime and fiction in general.

Because yuri is the best thing in the world! Welcome and enjoy your stay. If you like videogames, be sure to stop by here.

PhantomWave said:
I might be a weird case around here because, even though I love Yuri and Shoujo Ai (I really do), I haven't found many animes in the genre that I think are good :( Watching girls make out in Sakura's Trick, or enjoying the girl on girl action in Sono Hanabira is cool, but I have failed to find a show that merges all that great stuff with good character development and/or an interesting narrative (subjective concepts, I know).

You are definitely not the only one. Plenty of the anime just aren't that good and when they are they usually just show subtle hints. I would recommend Utena or Yuri Kuma Arashi.

PhantomWave said:

I don't have a favourite Yuri anime, but the show with Yuri undertones that I liked the most is Noir, dark and stylish anime thriller that combines its suspenseful premise with a subtle love story among assassin girls… Love it.

Did you watch Akuma no Riddle or Canaan? One is not that great story but has yuri and the other has undertones and pretty good story. Both about assassins.
Jun 1, 2017 10:26 AM

Nov 2016
You're right, that's the best reason I can think of :D

Thank you @SuiNoByakko! And thank you for the recommendations. I haven't seen any of those shows, so I'll put some of them in my "To watch" list.

I definitely like videogames, so I'll be sure to drop by the Yuri Video Games topic, because I haven't found a lot of good yuri in that media either :(

See you around!
Jun 1, 2017 4:56 PM

Feb 2010
@PhantomWave I had to post it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

Are you looking for serious shows or comed/not so serious? Or both?
Jun 1, 2017 9:17 PM
May 2017
Hello gaise it's ya boi Anomaly from .... Ah never mind Xd I'm actually a Vietnamese and the name says for itself.
I'm just wandering around and the club has caught my attention. Well, I have nothing to say much so I'm just gonna put it in a few words: BIG FAN OF THIS GENRE
Beside I have a plan on writing a short story or doujinshi ( if you guys would prefer to call it ) and yes the content is 100% yuri/shoujo ai. But I've only got a couple of ideas for it so if anyone feel like to chip in your thoughts then I'd love to check it out. I'm currently an international student in Canada so the amount of time that i would put into it might not be a lot but i'll try my best :"D
Jun 2, 2017 4:46 AM

Nov 2016
Hi @Haruka_Nguyen!

Welcome! I'm also new around here. Hope to hear news on that story of yours, if I have any yuri ideas to give you I'll let you know ;)

Hi @Wannabiteme!

Mmm... I'd say both, perhaps having a slight preference toward serious shows. Go ahead and recommend any yuri/shoujo ai you have in mind, my body is ready.
Jun 2, 2017 5:44 AM

Feb 2010
@PhantomWave

Amanchu
El cazador el la bruja
Figure 17: Tsubasa & Hikaru
Nanoha series

Maybe Sasameki koto (it lack some seriousness)

*Otome wa koi ni shiter* Not really yuri... but It's great!
Jun 2, 2017 6:24 AM

Nov 2016
Thank you @Wannabiteme! I'll check them out.
Jun 25, 2017 5:39 PM
May 2017
Hi,guys. I'm UB. I live in Japan,and read Yuri-Hime every month. (>--Yuri-Hime is the most popular yuri magazine in Japan.I have read Yuri-Hime for about 9 years.)

And, I'm Japanese, so my English probably sounds weird. If you find mistakes, give me some advice please.

I created few anime lists, but I have watched almost Yuri anime. So probably I can talk any anime.
UBJPJun 25, 2017 8:35 PM
Jun 25, 2017 6:00 PM

Mar 2015
UBJP said:
Hi,guys. I'm UB. I live in Japan,and read Yuri-Hime every month. (>--Yuri-Hime is the most popular yuri magazine in Japan.I have read Yuri-Hime for about 9 years.)

And, I'm Japanese. so my English probably sounds weird. IF you find mistakes, give me some advice please.

I created few anime lists, but I have watched almost Yuri anime. So probably I can talk any anime.

Well it sure is nice to have a genuine japanese person here. An opinion on how things are in japan would certainly come in handy in some discussions. I hope you can contribute when you can!
Jun 29, 2017 7:24 PM

Jun 2017
Yo Wuddup!

Funny enough, yuri is actually what got me back into anime. I was curious one day and wondered if there were any lesbian romance anime. After a google search, the most prominent result was Strawberry Panic. After binging SP, I needed more. And that's how I became a weeb. I'm picky about what I watch tho.

Jul 21, 2017 6:52 PM

Oct 2016
Boujour everyone,
as a 14 years old french yuri fan, i bought Citrus in french and even if it's my only yuri manga, yes Citrus is like the only yuri manga in french bookstores currently, i make up for that with the yuri anime and doujins i have, around 5Gb of doujins (half is NSFW, but i prefer the non-NSFW half). The first yuri anime i watched was Sakura trick, i love it, it's like good fan service, with two girls kissing. And i guess i prefer that because i see yuri couples as mo cuddly than a regular couple.
Jul 30, 2017 4:40 AM

Nov 2013
Hi beautiful people!
I'm kookie224, but you can call me kookie :D
I'm a 17 year old Female who is an absolute Yuri fan!!! xD

I've loved anime for 4 years now and only within the past two years with many hardships, I have come to adore Yuri/Shoujo Ai \(^w^)/

I've watched many many Yuri anime, and if you'd like, feel free to take a look at my list, or even add me as a friend x3 Hehe. I love Yuri. It is adorable and makes me doki <3 I am questioning myself, but I do prefer to stick to 2D girls.

My favourite Yuri/Shoujo Ai anime would be.... ALL OF THEM~!
I love Sakura Trick and Strawberry Panic. Also anything with "Cute girls doing cute things"

It's lovely to have a wonderful group like this, and I hope to meet some of you extremely lovely ppl! <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2017 5:07 AM

Mar 2015
@kookie224

Welcome to the club! Sakura Trick and Strawberry Panic are definitely good choices for favourite yuri anime. Hope you have fun here.
Nov 6, 2017 1:15 PM
Apr 2017
hey everybody what is the worst Yuri?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

» Happy Sugar Life discussion

Lilac_warrior - Mar 22, 2018

12 by LalaYuriLove »»
Apr 19, 2023 2:41 AM

» Best yuri couple of all time???

Lilac_warrior - Mar 24, 2018

22 by TanyaTheEvill »»
Feb 10, 2022 9:07 AM

» Deleting my account.

removed-user - Nov 14, 2021

1 by Sabishii-Luisana »»
Nov 14, 2021 3:47 PM

» Yuru Yuri ~ Holiday

EmceePinks - Oct 30, 2018

0 by EmceePinks »»
Oct 30, 2018 3:36 PM

» Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight Discussion

SuiNoByakko - Aug 27, 2018

3 by Aokana »»
Sep 24, 2018 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.