Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Feb 28, 2019 9:06 AM
Apr 2016
Great episode, great anime, for sure. Still, characters felt overly sensitive & selfish, the story felt messy, it's also unfinished...
May 25, 2019 12:15 AM

Jul 2016
Man, that "romantic" moment between Kouta and Lucy was awkward as hell, especially once you know all the story about them.

Uhm well... and so it ends... with an open ending and a lot of questions than were left to answer. Pretty disappointing but I'm not surprised either.

Overall and to make it short, this series has a "interesting" main concept but it was executed in such an awful way I couldn't take any of its episodes seriously. Too exaggerated, too inconsistent and definitely too absurd.

2/10 - Easily of the worst anime I have ever watched. Honestly, I really can't understand how this is placed #21 in Popularity...

May 25, 2019 1:49 PM

Jan 2014
I think perhaps this is one of a few anime where nudity and gore were used right instead of just for fanservice.

Unfortunately only 13 episodes so the last two of them felt quite rushed. But considering how much chapters they had to squeeze into 13 episodes, they did a really great job, because the flow felt pretty good for the most part. Overall great directing

Great main theme too.

8/10
Jul 10, 2019 4:53 AM
Jun 2017
I think Lucy is dead but Nyuu is alive.
Aug 12, 2019 5:13 PM

Sep 2016
SkyHora said:
There won't be a season 2.

Anyway, here's a rushed half assed spoiler:

At the end, with the clock ticking, that's Lucy coming through the door.

At the ENDDDDDDDDDDD (manga) after the clock scene and so much shit happening,

Lucy dies. (But in a good way)

The mc and his cousin have kids and they visit Lucy grave or some shit.

But Lucy dies AT THE END so trust me, her and mc have a lot of memories and shit. Lucy dies for the greater cause or some shit. Her and MC have one last kiss and sht.
Happy ending imo.
there was no need to give out the fucking manga ending , thanks
Aug 12, 2019 5:16 PM

Sep 2016
this anime was really bad at some points, but then the climax blows it out of the water. if the whole anime was like this, i would hold it to a higher standard. but the weird inclusion of certain shit made it kinda weird as well as the excessive amount of blood and gore. i love gore though. the nudity thing was slightly weird. sometimes it didn’t feel like nudity was there for a reason other than to show you what characters look like without any clothes on. but other than that, despite all of the dumb shit, i would give it a 6/10. and maybe i might consider it a favorite
Oct 15, 2019 12:46 AM
Oct 2019
I watched this yesterday, all day.
I really dont like it not feeling settled/complete. I'm sure producers get the rights to make these animes by telling the manga authors "dont worry, we'll half do it so all these fans will go out and buy your 25 light novels with the real story muhahaha"
Exactly what I am doing with Ajin Demi Human - I hated the way season 2 ended, was unfinished (as usual), so I ordered the manga, volume 5 and will probably buy from book 5 to book 13 (so far). The books are £11 each!
Anyway, I'm ranting on. Sorry, I'm new here.
I really liked Elfen Lied in the most part. Story was a little weak and I hated Yuka was Koutas cousin... is that not frowned upon? Idk why they made her his frumpy, nagging old maid relative - that's the vibe I got, but I really wanted to like her. I felt sorry for her at least. I could have written a whole 2nd season after watching the last episode last night. The old man who had the horns is clearly going to impregnate that poor scientist girl to continue his goal of destroying the human race, surely? But hes just left in his tower at the end. It would have been better had Lucy killed him and spared the scientist, or if the chief took his child into his office to blow them all up as he knew how twisted the old man was.
Idk, just my thoughts. Suppose I'll maybe buy the manga when I've finished the Ajin ones.
Oct 15, 2019 11:20 PM
Jul 2014
@Kerrylew32

You want to see what a 2nd season might look like? As MAL's most diehard fan of this shitty show, I have you covered!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12844050/1/Elfen-Lied-Second-Stanza

There you go!
Oct 16, 2019 5:23 AM
Oct 2019
Hey, I read this, it was great! I really like how you set the episodes out and could literally see them playing out in my mind. Thank you for sharing.
Oct 16, 2019 5:25 AM
Oct 2019
I'm not sure how to tag... on mobile lol.
@literaturenerd
Oct 21, 2019 2:57 PM

Nov 2017
Amazing episode and what an intense episode in emotion!

Especially the meeting between Professor Kurama and his "real" daughter Mariko. It's just a shame that Kōta is so nice to Lucy/Nyu after everything she did, particularly with her family.

I didn't cry contrary to some.
Nov 23, 2019 7:57 PM

Jul 2019
Holy shit! This anime got me so into it, this feeling of suspense all the time and all the sympathy towards the characters made me like it so much. This anime was a change of what I usually watch and man... I fucking love it, and again toooooo short U_U
Apr 19, 2020 7:28 AM

Apr 2020
I wonder why this anime was not that successful in japan🤔

The show has it's defects but in general it has a very good plot and events, I wanted to know why it is so forgotten in his homeland, a proof of this is that we had no continuation due to the lack of DVD and manga sales at the time, it yielded very little in terms of profit.

⬇ CLICK IT ⬇

⬆ CLICK IT ⬆
May 4, 2020 4:43 AM
Jan 2017
anyone know which chapter to continue read the manga..
and if you know the manga online website.. please tell me...
i really want to know what haooen next..
and yeah i already finish the series 5 times.. but i want more..
May 6, 2020 9:51 PM

Mar 2020
Gotta be the dumbest characters i've ever witnessed, that's pretty impressive considering the amount of dumb characters i've seen.

Now i understand the hype of this show. This is what edgy teens liked back in the mid 2000s
“I’m different i don’t like that shounen crap everyone else likes” headass
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 13, 2020 4:36 PM
Feb 2016
Jesus Christ. They really had Kouta kiss, Lucy. She fucking murdered his family in cold blood right in front of him. Not to mention she killed so many innocent civilians. What cheap horrible writing. Fuck Lucy! and Fuck Kouta too!
May 20, 2020 4:38 AM
Oct 2019
ImaginAsian said:
Maybe the music box stopping signifies that Lucy is no more, but the clock starting up signifies that Nyuu has returned?

one person who finally understands, no its not an open ending and no she isnt dead ffs
Jun 4, 2020 7:43 PM

Dec 2018
Just kill Bando already, I'm getting tired of his face.

Lol, so Mariko is the fighter type of Diclonius.

Now that makes me wonder about what will happen if a Diclonius' horns are both pulled out of their head.

Yuka's still had to secure her position it seems.

The anime seems to strongly support Kouta x Lucy than Kouta x Yuka.

Seems like they're hinting a sequel, but it's been 15 years, so probably no.

I've heard that the manga had a different route, well seems like there's still things to discover.

And lastly I've had to say that the studio used Lilium theme nicely in most scenes of the episode. Yeah, you don't have to make numerous of OST just make 1 that will be unique and memorable.
Kish0Jun 4, 2020 7:50 PM
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 24, 2020 3:44 AM

Mar 2019
This... was kind of dumb and not very good but I have to say that I enjoyed (almost) every second of it. I guess stuff like this or Mirai Nikki just work really well as guilty pleasure shows for me. C:
OωO
Jul 26, 2020 7:45 AM

Sep 2016
That's ending was underwhelming, both as a regular show and as a "so bad it's good" show. As a regular show, it just felt rushed and there was a lot of questions left unanswered. As an "so bad it's good" show, it just wasn't as entertainingly bad episode as the other episodes.

As for the score, if I were to rate this based on quality I will probably give it a 4/10, it's bad but I've seen much worse, but I rate show based on enjoyment and this show was so laughably bad it managed to make me laugh more than a lot of other comedy anime. So, I'm gonna give it 7/10.
Aug 16, 2020 5:38 PM

Jun 2020
Not going to lie, I really miss blood, gore, and nudity in anime. This definitely hits on that. I don't like how open the ending was, but I guess they want you to read the manga. I liked all the characters, especially Kurama.

I guess I'll read the manga where this leaves off being we'll probably never get a second season. Even though the ending felt kind of rushed, I really Lied it. :P
Sep 22, 2020 6:40 AM
Aug 2020
OK it was bad, but it had some good moments. I liked the gore and blood in it

My favorite part about the whole anime is the OP song and the music box!!!!
Sep 26, 2020 1:44 PM
Jul 2014
@ann_sordo Despite having lots of blood, that's typically not what Elfen Lied fans value the most. The people weird enough to like this show are mostly sappy romantics who enjoy it for the psychological drama, redemption/rebirth journey, and Kouta x Lucy as a highly unusual yet fascinating couple.

If you're interested in gory anime, I would check out the Violence Jack trilogy, Shigurui, and Genocyber. Elfen Lied's violence is heavily stylized and not at all realistic. The blood is all tomato paste and they don't focus much on drawing accurate intestines, tendons, muscles, etc. Elfen Lied's key animator is Yasuomi Umetsu, whose work on Elfen Lied is very similar to the work he did for Kite, Mezzo Forte, and Angel Cop. Umetsu is NOT a good gore artist, so Elfen Lied doesn't really work as a "guro" anime.
Sep 27, 2020 4:42 AM

Jul 2020
I like how they make the ending an open-ended one, leaves a lot of questions. But the only other thing that I like in this episode is the death of #35 and Kurama, though I didn’t wish for Kurama to be dead, I think that will be the only way for him to kill his daughter.

Overall I think this anime is decent. The plot and story is actually good however there are just some parts that are absurd and unnecessary like Kouta and Tuka’s relationship, and the romance they put into it. The romance felt like force. Also Yuka and Bandoh are unnecessary characters especially Bando, he is useless.

I like the gory and blood in this anime though, so I might have give this a 6/10 or 7/10.
Oct 7, 2020 10:01 PM
Jul 2014
There are many, MANY criticisms that could be made about this show. It's NOT one of the elite anime. However, I find myself just laughing at some of these points. The show has such a bad reputation, it's baby elitist's first attempt to score a goal on those casual tards. It's a wide open goal. All you have to do is gently side foot it in, and these kids just kick it 30 feet over the crossbar!

"I don't get why it's popular!" It has a 7.59! It's not a well liked or well respected show.

"I don't like characters V, W, X, Y, Z" 3 of those 5 were characters you aren't supposed to like!

"Forced drama" and irrational characters" gets regurgitated a lot, especially by followers of Snob and Doomentio, but it only gets applied to shows like Elfen Lied and SAO that are designated punching bags. In reality, these are pretty vague accusations that could be applied to most anime. Monster is about the world's greatest surgeon working in a hospital SO bad that every time he doesn't do the operation the patient dies! It's an esteemed hospital where every other doctor makes Mengele look good, so our hero is forced into a completely unrealistic and melodramatic choice. Oh and more than 1 character in that show has amnesia. Monster is still a great anime! It also has plenty of flaws we could nitpick if we chose to. Do baby elitists just not notice the flaws unless they're pointed out or are they simply too cowardly to bring up flaws in something that isn't a safe target?

"Many characters are randomly killed for the shock factor!" Very few important characters actually die in this show. It has a low body count of named characters, although a lot of random background characters die.

Also people constantly complain about the fanservice in this show, but give trash like Code Geass a free pass for its equally egregious use of fanservice.

Here are some valid points of criticism: 1. Terrible source manga 2. Bad animation studio 3. Questionable use of underage nudity 4. HORRIBLE pacing 5. Not fleshing out side characters due to the bad pacing. 6. Not fleshing out Lucy's redemption arc and showing more of her remorse, which is also a pacing issue. 7. Terrible gore effects 8. Questionable dialogue 9. Several visual continuity errors.

Elfen Lied is a very flawed show. I think everyone is aware of that at this point. I just get SO angry when Zoomer elitists try to dunk on this show while giving a free pass to vastly worse shows. Challenge yourselves kids! Go dunk on Shinsekai Yori. It's overrated garbage with bad characters and plot holes out the ass. Its fandom aren't any smarter than the Elfen Lied fandom on average, but they act like they're hot shit. Go knock them down off their high horse. It will certainly be better sport than Elfen Lied.

Oct 8, 2020 7:35 PM

Sep 2008
Haven't seen this anime and the manga for like 10 years but the ending of the anime really annoyed me. How could Kouta kiss Lucy after finding out that she was the one who killed his little sister and gave him PTSD. The manga ending is much better. After seeing that ending, I tried to forget everything I saw in the anime.
Oct 11, 2020 1:40 PM
Jul 2014
@newazurill

lol, sorry for the long rant the other day. Since I have pretty bad taste in anime, I've had some abrasive encounters in the anime community that have left me a little thin skinned and short tempered at times. I also made some false assumptions and accusations which were completely unjustified and immature on my part.

Elfen Lied was sort of popular at one time. It was always polarizing, so even when it was popular about half the people who watched it, absolutely hated it. That made it a "cult" show of sorts, so everyone felt like they had to check it out. Since around 2011, public opinion has changed drastically. Elfen Lied is an extinct fandom. Something so universally reviled that its only remaining fans are frequently called retards and are basically the "untouchables" of the anime community. Sort of like the band Creed in the music community.

Obviously your own experience and take away from the show isn't going to change, but I thought I would mention a couple things.

1. Yuka is indeed awful. In the manga, she was the generic tsundere love interest. Kouta is destined from the very beginning to end up with Yuka and they have a child at the end. The anime director disliked Yuka as a character, so he demoted her to a side character. However, she's still there because she was in the manga and it would be weird to completely write her out. Cousin marriage is actually still relatively common in Japan and isn't looked down upon. Especially not 20 years ago when this was made. That's not actually an example of what Japan considers incest fetish.

2. Bando is an idiotic, hot tempered soldier who gets fired from the military and becomes a vigilante. His functional purpose is as a comic relief villain, basically like Adon Corborlwitz from Berserk. He doesn't have conclusive character arc because there wasn't time.

3. Lucy is meant to operate as an anti-hero. She was driven over the edge as a child and happened to possess psychic powers. She commits horrible deeds, but then realized the gravity of her crimes and started to hallucinate from the stress. She wished to die if she couldn't stop herself and wanted to make a new start, but flew into a blind rage after she falsely assumed Kouta has betrayed her. In the OVA she spends 5 years not killing anyone and lived on the run with another girl who had killed her drunken stepfather in self defense. Lucy was going to turn herself in to take the fall for her friend, but the mutant research agency launched their capture attempt and killed Lucy's friend because they assumed she was another mutant. Lucy vowed revenge against Kurama who led the capture operation and swore that she would one day kill someone close to him and make him feel her pain. That's why she didn't kill Kurama in episode 1. The audience is supposed to gradually warm to Lucy and cheer for her to find redemption. With only 13 episodes though, this is asking a lot.

4. Kouta is kindhearted to a fault and also a little dull. As a result, he frequently makes decisions that most people wouldn't. He pathologically blames himself sub-consciously for his sister's death and tries to protect any girls he feels may in danger. For the record, taking Nyuu home was Yuka's idea when Kouta wanted to take her to the hospital. However, it was only to get her properly dressed and spare her family from shame. When the police started asking odd questions and seemed so desperate to find Nyuu when they wouldn't normally go door to door to ask about a missing girl, Kouta assumed Nyuu was in some kind of trouble and his protection instincts kicked in. After the police refused to believe his story about Bando attacking him, Kouta sided against the police and wanted to allow Nyuu to hide out at his place.

When Lucy spared Bando the 2nd time, it was meant to show a small step forward for her character. She didn't kill him because she didn't need to. She killed those other soldiers to protect Kouta, whom she values above herself and all others. As for that secretary that Kakuzawa Sr. shot...this is another pacing issue. She's actually not a secretary. She was the research assistant of Kakuzawa Jr. but was actually the brains behind genetic research into the Diclonius mutation. Kakuzawa Sr. wanted to scare her and assure absolute loyalty, because he actually needed her research for his plan. He wanted to force her to create a mutagen bomb that would spread the mutation on a massive scale. That's why Lucy said she could make a diclonius world if she had sided with Kakuzawa, but she chose humanity over her fellow mutants because of Kouta. A lot of this is in the manga and the anime just didn't have time. Do you see what I mean when I say pacing is this show's biggest problem? It needed way more than 13 episodes to work ideally.

The manga is an ecchi and fully embraces that. The anime director wanted to take the show in a far more serious direction, but some of the manga's ecchi like the pee scene in episode 1 made it into the anime. While the show features underage nudity, it's typically not done in a sexual way. I don't think the show caters to loli fetishists because I've met plenty of those guys on MAL and they don't even like Elfen Lied.

Anyways, it's still a ridiculous anime but I hope that clears up maybe a few questions.

Oct 11, 2020 2:32 PM
Jul 2014
I wrote a lengthy review of it if you're interested, but basically it was an interesting series that I first came across when I was 17. I had seen tons of ultra violent anime, but nothing as bizarre as Elfen Lied. I found that it challenged me, took me out of my comfort zone, and I ultimately got a lot out of it.
Oct 11, 2020 4:00 PM
Jul 2014
@newazurill

I actually enjoyed Elfen Lied so much that I REALLY wanted a season 2. So I just wrote my own season 2 fanfic that fully committed to keeping the weirdness of the series. Nyuu survives the battle and emerges as the dominant persona. However, she's fully matured and more of an amalgamation between the 2 personalities. She ends up marrying Kouta and he gets a degree in social work so he can convert the Maple Inn into an orphanage. They have a daughter named Kanai, who also has horns and psychic powers of course. Of course they don't want to tell her the incredibly messed up backstory, so they make up a story about Nyuu's past and what happened to her grandparents on both sides. Later in the story she finds out that her mom was once the legendary serial killer known as the "Monster of Kamakura" and her dad is so weird he married her instead of pursuing revenge. She's just as shocked and disgusted as anyone else would be, which provides the main psychological conflict.
Oct 20, 2020 11:32 AM

Jul 2019
Missing a piece to be a masterpiece. Obviously the directing could have been better if it wasnt feeding you off with tons of flashbacks at some point. It wasn't many but I found it kind of lame. Regardless I truly enjoyed it.
Nov 10, 2020 9:54 AM
Oct 2020
Interesting ending. But this mans really just kissed his cousin bro lmfaooooooo.
Nov 13, 2020 9:20 AM

Aug 2018
Just finished the anime, it was awesome and I consider this to be a happy ending. People said the manga different from the anime with different(?) ending, I'm not going to read it.
Nov 15, 2020 4:59 AM

Jan 2016
I had to burst out laughing when Kouta did nothing to Lucy, they EVEN FUCKING KISSED. Fucking hilarious show, characters dumb as rocks. I mean it was entertaining tho...
6/10
Jan 1, 2021 9:31 PM

Mar 2017
lol swear this anime deceived ppl into thinking its a masterpiece
hopefully the manga is better
Jan 20, 2021 3:35 PM

Jan 2019
Love me some good trashy anime
Feb 8, 2021 2:51 PM
Oct 2015
What an ending hahaha , and LUCY is still alive !!! Sfriking dog spoiled it hahaha , well no season 2 so far so who cares how it ends on season 1 lul

If you don't appreciate art , anime aren't for you , there is nothing wrong in them , nothing is perfect !

If you criticize Anime you should release your reviews directly to people and authors that made em !

Anime will not get any better if reviews do not get outside the borders of this website , change this !
Feb 8, 2021 7:42 PM

Jan 2020
A heck a lot of stuff didn't make sense in this anime.
IT could've been actually really great, it did have a promising premise after all. Unfortunately, it was executed horribly though..

The characters are horrible too.
Lucy and #35 (also maybe that chief) are the only "good characters" to me.

The animation was mediocre, but they did a pretty good job with the gore.
The OP I just can't like it. The ED is horrible. The OST is all mediocre except 2 that I find quite well done.

And uh yeah overall I didn't enjoy this anime -- 4/10
Mar 5, 2021 10:50 AM

Apr 2017
Nana survived, that's all I care about, thumbs up.
cunnysseur
Mar 13, 2021 8:01 PM

Feb 2018
@literaturenerd

I essentially agree with your denunciation of the repetitive and uninteresting criticism exacted upon Elfen Lied (in fact, I just submitted a review of Elfen Lied exploring this very topic), but, having read your review of Shinsekai Yori, it seems similarly trite and unimaginative.
Mar 13, 2021 10:15 PM
Jul 2014
@JeanTitor

I liked your review. Honestly, I was kind of harsh on Shinsekai. Let me give you some context. I watched it during a period of my life where I was pretty stressed, I went in expecting a masterpiece because that was all I had heard about it, and I was an older than average viewer who was already pretty familiar with dystopian future fiction. Also keep in mind that a 6 is above average. I don't use an academic rating scale where everything below a 7 is a "fail" and I despise it.
Jun 16, 2021 2:20 PM

Jun 2019
My 24th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 9/10 rating.
Jul 13, 2021 5:39 PM

Feb 2021
I just want to see Lucy last time .
I hate that professor who fck Lucy and mayu father
Do they have manga?
Sep 19, 2021 8:17 PM

Mar 2021
was this supposed to be sad

trash anime but i enjoyed it, 1/10
Dec 21, 2021 11:02 AM

Jul 2021
I hated the last episode as well as the ending.
Did they leave a lot open, like for example, what happened to Arakawa? What happened to director Kakuzawa? There's no way to know because they didn't explain anything.
Another bad part was that apparently, the anime ended up with Kouta dating the most annoying character in the anime, which is Yuka.
I was really mad that they didn't show who was at the door at the end of this episode, but at least, from the shadow you can tell it was Nyu.
asdasdsadad
Feb 17, 2022 7:23 AM
Feb 2022
Wierd as fuck show
Feb 17, 2022 11:34 AM

Aug 2020
i don't think some people realize how poorly aged this anime is lol. overall made me feel like I was watching an amalgamation of r/im14andthisisdeep. its okay but man its so weirdly edgy.
Feb 21, 2022 2:32 AM

Jun 2019
Hikoshii said:
i don't think some people realize how poorly aged this anime is lol. overall made me feel like I was watching an amalgamation of r/im14andthisisdeep. its okay but man its so weirdly edgy.

I don't like the terms aged/dated in general anyway for a whole host of reasons, but I also don't see why this series is considered by some to be so "dated" or "aged poorly" in the way they imply. The voice acting is decent (in Japanese), the art style and animation are basic but serviceable (and plenty of new content is churned out annually which looks a lot worse), the music is sublime, and the topics and themes it delves into in its writing are fascinating, and practically universal across time periods of human history - far from falling out of relevance somehow between 2004 and 2022, they're ideas and concepts which have proven relevant and will likely remain relevant for millennia.
Mar 6, 2022 2:19 PM

Feb 2020
Pretty weird show, but I enjoyed it more or less.

6/10
Jul 5, 2022 11:57 PM

Sep 2020
Man, this anime got me hooked till the very end. Amazingly done.

I wouldn't say I found the ending confusing, it's ambiguous, yes, but there are plenty of clues to figure out who is behind the door. Even if so, does it matter? We all know it's Lucy because finally, everything is alright. The clock is ticking, the family gathers together, and the sad memories are put in a box, a place in which they will be forgiven, not forgotten

If anything, I theorize that Lucy took all the shots like the badass she is, so she could make sure nobody could chase her or Nana no more. The organization wouldn't have a clue thanks to Kouta not being in the student folder, but still, I believe that's why she said her farewells to everyone, and the ending was left ambiguous. She needed to fight for the future she wanted to have with Kouta and his new family, as hopeless as it seemed.

That makes the ending pretty much a happy ending. They all moved on, and that person behind the door can finally enter once again. No strings attached, no bliss. Everything is ready for her to embrace the life she always wanted with the person she loves...

We don't need to see it... We know.
Jul 24, 2022 7:34 AM

Jul 2021
i hate when the endings are like this. always make me work my brain up trying to understand the ending and spending hours reading all the posts and explanations on reddit and stuff.

though after reading all those explanations i can say for sure, this was a great anime. will surely rewatch one day and try to decipher the "deep meaning" by myself.
TsutanaiFuunJul 24, 2022 10:14 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sandgolem - Aug 26, 2007

178 by Sammstar »»
May 29, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Dec 4, 2007

112 by waleedmel »»
May 19, 10:02 PM

» How is this still rated 7.5?

Dirittoprocedura - Apr 29

25 by Phloup »»
Apr 29, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Chelle - Aug 21, 2007

199 by vikivill »»
Apr 1, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Nov 30, 2007

105 by GarlicDead »»
Mar 31, 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.