Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Oct 20, 2023 1:30 PM

Mar 2018
Holy ! What a mind blowing last episode for a mid season

I wasn't ready for the last scene
Nov 16, 2023 9:20 AM
Jul 2021
Was such a good series! Had a fitting ending as well
Dec 22, 2023 1:25 PM
Jun 2021
Too much wasted time in filler, many plot holes and a clear pandering to the "current thing" if you want a decent cheesy gundam theres seed for you that at least have some big music actors doing voices for some episodes in japanese
Jan 4, 8:13 AM
Oct 2021
I don't think that this anime has a pacing issue, I think it is slower and more juvenile drama until this episode to make a point. Half of the characters or more are kids and the previous episodes were intended for us to understand them as children. They had school rivalries and crushes. They have negligent and controlling parents. They were still learning and growing. Nodbody died in the duels. They didn't want to build gundams as arms, but to help people. But they're not in a slice of life high school setting, they're being trained to bluild and operate war machines for mega corporation interests. Most of them were war orphans. Now they can't keep ignoring the truth: mobile suits and gundams are build to kill. Now they're soldiers.

I wasn't ready for the after credits scene. I understand Miorine's reaction. Yes, Suletta did save her and her father, but she did so in a gruesome and coldblooded way. "I'm such a klutz" says the one piloting an overpowered machine.

That scene circles back to the start of the series, when Suletta and Aerial frustrated Miorine's escape attempt. Miorine didn't trust Suletta then for obvious reasons, will she trust her now? The girl that made her life bearable is a murderer, but also her savior.
Feb 10, 8:13 PM
Aug 2018
One of the best final episodes of an anime I've ever seen. While the ending to the final fight might have been underwhelming, the fight itself is one of the prettiest ones I've seen in the series so far. There's a lot to get frustrated with about this final episode, but I think that's all overridden by the fact that we are guaranteed a second season at the end of the episode (which is already complete at the time of me reviewing this). Guess I have to watch season 2, now!
Feb 13, 4:07 AM

Jul 2017
wow that final scene was so dark, i didn't expect something like that.
i understand that suletta did that to save Miorine, but that reaction was scary, it reminded me a little about Mikazuki from iron blooded orphans.
delling shielding Miorine with his body was unexpected, i don't know if he is alive or not at this point.
I think that Guel will never recover from that battle with his dad.
overall i loved this season, i'm super hyped for the next.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Apr 17, 1:29 PM
Oct 2021
Não é ruim, mas não gostei muito
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Mobile Suit Gundam Franchise Reaches Sales Record of 145.7 Billion Yen in 2024 Fiscal Year

deg - May 12

8 by Zedlin »»
May 13, 11:03 AM

» wait a second... they're GAY????

Nyron - Feb 9

12 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 17, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2022

104 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2022

78 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2022

105 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.