Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Sep 19, 2019 12:07 PM

Aug 2010
Playcool said:
astroprogs said:

There's a huge spectrum of things between a handshake and a full-on sex scene they could've shown or even implied.

As a result, as far as the anime adaptations are concerned, Shirou and Rin's relationship just doesn't feel as intimate as Shirou and Sakura was, let alone how it was in the VN

That still happens on the VN, she is the typical tsundere love done right, but Sakura's feels much more like a genuine and wicked love story, it is easier to connect with her love vs Rin's.

No, it does not. Heaven's Feel is the only route where the romantic relationship causes a change in the protagonist Shirou due to Sakura's circumstances that forces said change.
In Fate, Shirou was the one that forces Saber to change her mindset.
In UBW, Archer, not Rin, is the one that forces Shirou to rethink his ideals.
In HF, Sakura's circumstances, not Sakura herself, force the change in Shirou.

If you disagree with this, then you're pretty much saying that Shirou would choose to kill Rin if she were put in a similar position to Sakura being a danger to innocents in the future of the UBW route. You can see how ridiculous this sounds.

In the VN, Sakura's relationship with Shirou did NOT feel more intimate than with Saber and Rin.

So far, this discrepancy is only present in the anime because of the material this specific adaptation chose to adapt from the original, compared to Fate 2006 and ufoUBW that strictly stuck to Realta Nua. The VN, original or RN as individually consistent experiences, wasn't like this.
astroprogsSep 19, 2019 12:12 PM
Sep 19, 2019 7:12 PM
Aug 2017
astroprogs said:
In the VN, Sakura's relationship with Shirou did NOT feel more intimate than with Saber and Rin.

I definitely thought Shirou's relationship with Sakura felt more intimate than his relationship with Rin in the VN. The only H-scene with Rin is purely for plot reasons, and it doesn't go very well at all. Contrast the second H-scene in Fate or the second and third in HF, where there's more than just plot necessity going on.
Sep 20, 2019 1:47 AM

Aug 2010
Remirror said:
astroprogs said:

I definitely thought Shirou's relationship with Sakura felt more intimate than his relationship with Rin in the VN. The only H-scene with Rin is purely for plot reasons, and it doesn't go very well at all. Contrast the second H-scene in Fate or the second and third in HF, where there's more than just plot necessity going on.

All first H-scenes happen for purely plot reasons.
Saber: If she doesn't get mana, she'll disappear before Heracles even makes his way to them, let alone be able to fight and win.
Rin: If they don't transfer the Crest to Shirou, they have no chance of winning against Gil.
Sakura: If Shirou doesn't feed mana to Sakura, she'll die due to the worms, as Kirei just told after he operated on her just a few scenes back.

The difference in UBW is that the H-scene happens so late in the route, we don't get a chance to follow up on their relationship after. It's literally: H-scene > fight with Gil > epilogue.
Limited opportunities to have one more h-scene in there, don't you think? Thankfully Hollow Ataraxia exists and it follows up on their intimate relationship beautifully.

And as for why "it doesn't go well", it has nothing with the intimacy and more with the writer (be it Nasu or Takeuchi in this case) sucks hard at writing h-scenes.
Saber is supposed to be pure, so everything she does is filled with inexperience and naivety.
Rin is a tsundere, so the h-scene needs to "break her cold facade", so Shirou needs to be more rape-y than usual.
Sakura is supposed to have some prior experience due to her past, so she must behave like "an educated prostitute".

If you still believe that Shiou and Sakura's relationship felt more intimate then that's on you because the VN certainly didn't give you any objective ammo to feel that one relationship felt more intimate than another.
astroprogsSep 20, 2019 2:01 AM
Sep 22, 2019 10:15 AM

Mar 2016
astroprogs said:
Remirror said:

Rin: If they don't transfer the Crest to Shirou, they have no chance of winning against Gil.
or you know nasu + tak could've moved that initial one to the final fight with caster. recruiting lancer just meant that archer was out of the way, medea + souichirou were still a duo that could've killed rin and shirou
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Sep 27, 2019 10:11 PM

Jan 2011
fights were well animated but i cant say that they are impressive
so Sakura is the final boss of Heavens feel, cant say im hyped about that, i always disliked this character so i kinda want to see her die

as for the whole "its gonna get much better" that i always heard when i was watching the old Fate Stay Night an UBW, well i guess this was more entertaining

lol Gil was a freaking jobber in this one, man where was this movie 10 years ago? it d ve been useful on those powah level discussion with the Nasuverse fans

7/10
Sep 28, 2019 2:27 PM

Mar 2016
silversaint said:

lol Gil was a freaking jobber in this one, man where was this movie 10 years ago? it d ve been useful on those powah level discussion with the Nasuverse fans
the story's been out since 2004 lol, people have been joking about gil jobbing to sakura since way before 10 years ago
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Oct 5, 2019 2:13 PM

Jul 2010
I like quality of animation music and scenes.10/10 . I dont like discrepancy about emiya ideals. He says he want to be hero of justice... what kind of justice 1 girl or thosands of people !? İf he doesnt say hero of justice thats okay but nevermind 8/10
overall bc quality of animation 9/10 in general
Oct 5, 2019 2:19 PM

Aug 2009
Berserkerhealer said:
I like quality of animation music and scenes.10/10 . I dont like discrepancy about emiya ideals. He says he want to be hero of justice... what kind of justice 1 girl or thosands of people !? İf he doesnt say hero of justice thats okay but nevermind 8/10
overall bc quality of animation 9/10 in general

What kind of justice measures amount of people?

And he literally does what he heard from Kiritsugu. Being a hero of justice means siding with one side.
Oct 12, 2019 6:55 PM

Feb 2019
Saber Alter v berserker is top 5 fights all time, not even debatable. Shinji needs to be erased from the entire FATE continuity. I thought I had my mind made up for Saber being best waifu but forgive me Lord, my thoughts have sinned. Can’t wait for Part 3 and hopefully we’ll get a HA adaptation
Oct 19, 2019 3:03 PM

Aug 2011
I like the movie in general because #1 - it's "Fate Stay" and I have enjoyed the series since day one. After the first installment of "Heavens Feel I" something seemed a bit off - from the Sakura pity-party to Shirou's character, or rather ideals, changing. But after watching this, I have some reservations.

Likes - phenomenal fight scenes. FS has never disappointed in this area. I hate to admit that I was impressed with the Saber Alter. I hated to see her go bad, but she was spectacular.

Archer is always the badass (as someone mentioned on page one), but this dude can't catch a break and gets taken out for all his efforts.

I loved Iilya and Shirou connecting; never wanted to see those two fight, for obvious reasons.

Brilliant graphics, about the best of any series and an awesome OST.

Dislikes - An overly obsessed Sakura. Honestly, there had to be a better way to give this character better screen time and to advance her storyline. Her relationship with Shirou does nothing to strengthen his character, IMO. He was much stronger, both mentally and physically, when paired with Saber and Rin. Shirou seems to have none of that drive or determination that he had in the other versions.

I agree with someone who said, yes instead of saving the world they would save those closest to them. However, if you're set on the same stage as others fighting to save everyone, then you need to play high or go home. If Shirou just wants to save Sakura and the hell with the rest of the world, then he needs to step off the front line. Let Rin handle it, she's certainly got the right frame of mind for it.

I didn't mind the intimacy; actually, I think it was long overdue for this anime. However, they could have found a better ship and a less compulsive one. I'm not even sure if Shirou meant he loved Sakura in the physical sense. He really didn't seem happy saying it; he sounded more sorrowful.

Usually, I get excited about the next in installment, but I can wait for this one.
Oct 20, 2019 1:43 AM

Oct 2014
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
If Shirou just wants to save Sakura and the hell with the rest of the world, then he needs to step off the front line. Let Rin handle it, she's certainly got the right frame of mind for it.

If by "right frame of mind" you mean killing Sakura in the church, because that's what Rin intended to do. That doesn't save Sakura, it saves the rest of the world and it's pretty much in line with Kiritsugu's ideals, killing the minority to save the majority, even if that minority happens to be someone you love or care about.
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
I didn't mind the intimacy; actually, I think it was long overdue for this anime. However, they could have found a better ship and a less compulsive one. I'm not even sure if Shirou meant he loved Sakura in the physical sense. He really didn't seem happy saying it; he sounded more sorrowful.

Sorrowful because of Sakura's horrible situation, he didn't know about the shadow yet, but he knew about the crest worms and a decade of torture she had been put through. On top of that, Shirou is angry and disappointed with himself for not noticing anything, even though she was close to him for a long time.

He caught a glimpse of Sakura's shadow messing around at the end of the sex scene, and he still hugged her tighter after that.
Oct 31, 2019 7:01 AM
Jul 2019
I'm just here to say that, holy shit! The animation is on point! Saber Alter vs Berserker made me cream my pants! I just can't get enough of it. Best ufotable work period.
Nov 3, 2019 1:30 PM

Aug 2008
Definitely impressed with this movie. I like the candyland scene where Sakura went on a killing spree, better than how the Visual Novel revealed Sakura to be the shadow.

Berserker vs. Saber Alter fight was the highlight of the film, wonderfully done and animated.

My only real complaint about the movie was that there was not enough Shirou/Illya dialect. They basically cut out the scene where Shirou talked to Illya while on a shopping spree (they did animate it, but they didn't show any dialogue and just played music over it); I thought that scene was very important, as it was basically Illya who convinced Shirou to give up being the Hero of Justice and look after Sakura instead.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I was surprised they included the sex and masturbation scenes. I was NOT expecting that!
guyklcNov 3, 2019 1:35 PM

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 10, 2019 3:40 PM

Dec 2013
A really great movie. The rain scene that I was looking forward lived up to my expectations.

I loved the entire alter Saber vs Berserker scene. Berserker really doesn't go down easily!

They actually included the sex scene. Sakura at least deserves a little more happiness in her life after everythin she's been through.

My favourite part of the movie was the Sakura killing Gilgamesh. Going from the happy fun dream to what she was doing in reality was chilling. The way the light fell over and shone on Sakura was terrifying!

Fuck Shinji tho. I was so happy when he died in the end of the movie.
Dec 15, 2019 10:11 PM

Nov 2019
5/////////////////////5
Dec 29, 2019 7:27 AM

Dec 2018
Well, Shirou and Rin should question themselves why Archer care that much for Shirou.

Sakura made a bold move on Shirou even though she's a shy girl.

Even that massascre by that Shadow is not an amusement for Gilgamesh.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Dec 30, 2019 3:32 PM

Sep 2019
Can’t wait for the next movie to release 😍

"俺は海賊王になる男だ!!!"
Jan 17, 2020 4:14 PM

Aug 2019
Decided to binge watch UBW, Zero and then these movies over the course of the last week and really glad I did.

Some outstanding animation from Ufotable, and probably some of the best I've seen. The colour palettes they use are vibrant and really stand out. (Saber v Berserker fight in HF2). The overuse of the CGI can get a little jarring at times.

Was shocked at how quickly they killed off a lot of the servants in this route, and for a while thought Assassin was OP until I realised he was using Shadow Sakura for his own ends.

8/10 for the movie.
Jan 18, 2020 4:47 PM
~Watching Anime

Oct 2018
An incredible movie, I am amazed at what ufotable has done once again. This was better than the first movie, so I have high hopes for the third.
Have suspicions, not faith.
Jan 25, 2020 9:38 PM

Aug 2017
Bravo Ufotable!

The amount of work they put into this is amazing. They knocked it out of the park with this one.
I am forever grateful.

What made this movie superb is the bond between Sakura and Shirou. Their love and support for one another is too genuine and pure. Seeing Shirou give up his "hero of justice" act for her is great development on his part. Sakura being happy during those moments made me smile a bit.

Yet there is that feeling of dread and despair lingering around. Sakura's condition
It is fucking brilliant writing! It makes me feel even more pity for Sakura. She has the most tragic backstory in the Fate universe.
What Shinji did to her is unforgivable and cruel. I hope he suffers a fate worse than death. Possibly an eternal life in hell?

Overall, the movie is fantastic. The plot thickens and unveils the true nature of Sakura. The fight scenes were well choreographed and animated. Seeing the Beserker vs Possessed Saber fight is a delight to watch.

I can't wait to watch part 3!!!

Feb 12, 2020 7:32 PM
Sep 2019
Da fck have I just seen?
More importantly, what did the writers smoke?
Feb 23, 2020 10:47 PM

Feb 2014
why they have to add rape or attempt of rape in almost every single scene like that at the end? They could have just come with something else instead of that but whatever.

Is Sakura a masochst? She was concerned about that shit "brother" of hers when he died? *sigh*

Still impressed how assassin is still alive lol many amazing servant dying and he is there... all alive... he even fought against many of those servants... lol looks so one-sided all of this xD

TechOtakuFeb 23, 2020 11:11 PM
Feb 24, 2020 1:33 AM

Aug 2009
Vi- said:
why they have to add rape or attempt of rape in almost every single scene like that at the end? They could have just come with something else instead of that but whatever.

Is Sakura a masochst? She was concerned about that shit "brother" of hers when he died? *sigh*

Still impressed how assassin is still alive lol many amazing servant dying and he is there... all alive... he even fought against many of those servants... lol looks so one-sided all of this xD

There is only one attempted rape scene tho.

Sakura is a victim of abuse and rape. She has been conditioned since she was 5 to accept whatever they do to her. And even then Shinji raping her would be "kind" compared to what she had to deal with daily.

Assassin didn't try to fight the Shadow or Saber Alter.
Feb 24, 2020 8:07 AM

Oct 2014
Vi- said:

Vi- said:

The fragile delusion of a "family" and "siblings" had burst in front of her eyes. Reminder that her biological family abandoned her when she was a child.

The train scene captures Sakura's feelings of being left behind by her real family, she's on a different train than them, tries to chase after them but ultimately falls on her knees.
Feb 24, 2020 3:50 PM
Sep 2019
Vi- said:

As much as I hate the trope "rape to push the plot/character development forward", especially when it serves the male journey, I think in this case that was needed to show the extent of how damaged Sakura is and how deep she can still sink. As for the masochist part, it's not an uncommon behaviour for abused people showing concern, sometimes even "affection", for their abuser (not sure if that is the correct term but something along the lines of Stockholm syndrome?), nor for a regular person showing horror when killing a fellow human being.
Feb 24, 2020 7:58 PM

May 2015
Vi- said:
I don't really get this part of your critique? There's only one rape attempt at end. Unless you're also referring to Zouken's worms?

Feb 25, 2020 2:06 AM

Oct 2014
Ilasma said:
Vi- said:

[...] As for the masochist part, it's not an uncommon behaviour for abused people showing concern, sometimes even "affection", for their abuser (not sure if that is the correct term but something along the lines of Stockholm syndrome?), nor for a regular person showing horror when killing a fellow human being.

And when asked, there are also cases when the victim defends their abuser and deny that they did anything to them, in fear of retaliation from their abuser or getting the person who asked them involved. Sakura behaved like this too.

Also, yeah, she realized she just killed another human being.
Feb 25, 2020 2:58 AM

Aug 2009
Also, even the reason she denies him this time is because he threatens he will tell Shirou. That was what made her resist, not her own safety.
Feb 25, 2020 10:05 AM
Sep 2019
ssjokg said:
Also, even the reason she denies him this time is because he threatens he will tell Shirou. That was what made her resist, not her own safety.

Which also gives more depth to the character and her circumstances. So far Sakura had nothing to fight for, and felt she was worth nothing (all those things about being defiled etc.), so she just accepted what was done to her; as soon as her relationship with Shirou is thrown in the game, that triggers her reaction, rejecting Shinji and then killing him.

Also, about worms vs Shinji: we already knew that she was tortured by Zouken's worms, and that's horrific and disgusting, but honestly, is it an experience that the viewers can empathize with? I sure hope not. On the other hand, the revelation that Shinji has raped her for years makes her story sadly more relatable. For me, that was what brought human horror into a fantasy tale. So, no, I don't think it was exploitative or unnecessary.
Mar 1, 2020 5:22 AM
Apr 2016
Did they really just kill off Gilgamesh like that? Did Gilgamesh kill the author's family or something? What does he have against him... Felt bad for Sakura all the way through, she's really been messed with by... let's say, "life." And Shinji... he should've gotten killed a million times over, but he keeps surviving somehow—somehow? More like to serve as a hate subject for the fans! Could've made him a little bit more "full" instead of straight up soulless, to be fair. Hate it how the show is very clearly playing favorites, instead of equally giving everyone a chance to be "likeable" or "shine"—sure, Gilgamesh did get some chances to shine, however, he is just getting nerfed continuously at this point, and that's uhh... not very fair.
Mar 1, 2020 6:16 AM

Oct 2014
twoego said:
Did they really just kill off Gilgamesh like that? Did Gilgamesh kill the author's family or something? What does he have against him... Felt bad for Sakura all the way through, she's really been messed with by... let's say, "life." And Shinji... he should've gotten killed a million times over, but he keeps surviving somehow—somehow? More like to serve as a hate subject for the fans! Could've made him a little bit more "full" instead of straight up soulless, to be fair. Hate it how the show is very clearly playing favorites, instead of equally giving everyone a chance to be "likeable" or "shine"—sure, Gilgamesh did get some chances to shine, however, he is just getting nerfed continuously at this point, and that's uhh... not very fair.

Each FSN route tries to focus on different characters, some characters that have screen time in one route may not get much in another, and Gil had much more screen time in the previous two routes.

Sasaki Kojiro and Caster were taken out pretty early in this route, but they also had more screen time in UBW.

Also, Gil isn't nerfed. The shadow is like a natural enemy to spirits (and that includes servants), other servants had fallen because of it before Gil. On top of that, The Shadow had a surprising amount of growth after all its feeding thus far, more than Gil could anticipate with his super inflated ego.

You saw that Gate of Babylon wasn't working against Sakura, maybe Gil would've won if he blasted her with Ea the moment he saw her, but that would be acting out of character, he only uses Ea against opponents he deems worthy.

If you feel that this route is playing favorites, another reason is that the movie trilogy is rushed. Illya and Kirei are missing a lot of their screen time so far, and people saw this coming from miles away so that's why you may not see as much complaining about it.
Mar 2, 2020 7:28 PM

Mar 2016
twoego said:

this is a story from the original 2004 visual novel when gilgamesh was only known as a villain character. he didn't gain more prominent roles until the fans made it clear that they loved gilgamesh
Mar 3, 2020 5:18 AM

Oct 2014
Aure0lin said:
twoego said:

this is a story from the original 2004 visual novel when gilgamesh was only known as a villain character.

The only role that suits him.

In an effort to make him more likeable, his character has been toned down and become more and more inconsistent over time.

But I don't care to argue about him, so I probably won't reply if someone quotes this.
Mar 3, 2020 10:05 AM

Mar 2016
Shayon said:
Aure0lin said:

this is a story from the original 2004 visual novel when gilgamesh was only known as a villain character.

Mar 4, 2020 10:35 PM

May 2015
Shayon said:
[]
In an effort to make him more likeable, his character has been toned down and become more and more inconsistent over time.

But I don't care to argue about him, so I probably won't reply if someone quotes this.

Not at all trying to argue against the idea that Gilgamesh has been toned down to acclimate him to roles besides the antagonist. I'm just a little confused about the last point since

I just wanted clarity on that...

Mar 5, 2020 2:02 AM

Oct 2014
ImbalancedEmblem said:
Shayon said:
[]

Not at all trying to argue against the idea that Gilgamesh has been toned down to acclimate him to roles besides the antagonist. I'm just a little confused about the last point since

I just wanted clarity on that...

Mar 12, 2020 6:03 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
This movie is so unbelievably beautifully animated I can't even get over it. The visuals were STUNNING. Probably the best animation I've seen. I can't imagine how great this must have looked in a cinema.

This story is fucked-up. I was not expecting it to get this dark. I'm a little bit taken aback after watching it. I need to go watch something super-wholesome like Non Non Biyori to feel clean again! The way that sex scene is shot felt like a teenage boy's wet dream, personally I found it a little off-putting but it makes sense as part of the story so I get why it's there.

It was a pretty amazing film overall. 9/10

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Mar 15, 2020 5:22 PM
Jul 2013
Dont really liked this movie. A bit sad becuase the first one was good.
Fight Scene was good and of course the music was great again.
Mar 24, 2020 7:42 PM

Mar 2017
Man, even though I know what the story was gonna be, it's still so hard to watch it. I like Sakura as a character but her route? Nope. I will just cure myself with some Emiya-san Chi or Carnival Phantasm after this, and after the 3rd movie aired.

Also, fuck Shinji.

Remirror said:
Mickdrew said:
It completely turns the idea on its head, and yeah I'm not denying that this might be the point, but it can't be moral, can it? It comes from the childish need to not sacrifice anything and keep what you want. That all the "others" can suffer, as long as your bubble is protected.

It's completely the opposite of childish. I doubt you'd find many adults who'd sacrifice their husband, wife, or children for the greater good, and anyone who could do that probably isn't a very good spouse/parent. "I won't sacrifice the ones I love, no matter what" is fundamentally the right mindset for a human being to have, even if you can engineer a moral dilemma where it doesn't maximize the total utility of the universe.

Agree with this, even right now, if that kind of opportunity were to happen to me, I think I will go for the "All for One" route. You may have heard a game called "Life is Strange" where in the end of the game you were faced to that kind of option, and I picked the one that sacrifices everyone else, I mean like, I don't even know who are those people. Now I'm not saying everyone is like me but I think if someone were to face the same option, they won't sacrifice their loved one (or just someone they hold dear).
Mar 25, 2020 4:28 AM

Nov 2018
This movie is an animation spectacle. That Saber vs Berserker fight is some of the best action and animation I've ever seen

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Apr 3, 2020 1:07 AM

Aug 2018
Dude fuck fuck fuck

This shit was so disturbing as fuck and i like it! Now i get it why this route was the best!

Now im regretting why i watch this so late lol, its too good

The animation was spectacular like it was released from the future!

Damn, Sakura was too OP and also Dark Saber.

You know shits getting real when Sakura said "make love out of me" xD i want to see the full scenes of it lol

10/10
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Apr 6, 2020 8:11 AM
Oct 2019
What’s up with Sakura being rape by bugs & Shinji ?! Jesus christ , this is fate not goblin slayer don’t add rape for the sake of being dark
Apr 6, 2020 9:01 AM

Aug 2009
TruongfromVN said:
What’s up with Sakura being rape by bugs & Shinji ?! Jesus christ , this is fate not goblin slayer don’t add rape for the sake of being dark

You have seen Zero and you call this adding something for the sake of being dark?

This guy...
Apr 7, 2020 8:24 AM

Oct 2014
TruongfromVN said:
What’s up with Sakura being rape by bugs & Shinji ?! this is fate not goblin slayer don’t add rape for the sake of being dark

This isn't comparable to Goblin Slayer.
The rape here isn't only used as a cheap tool to make you hate some no-name characters. It is a part of Sakura's character and adds to it. Look at how she acted during the rain scene, she considers herself filthy and tries to push Shirou away by telling him that she's been raped.

And it's more reason why she's meek, a pushover, has low self esteem, and has a not so "pure and nice" side to her. Like towards the end:
"I've been thinking for such a long time. I've harbored hatred for such a long time. Why does the world around me hate me this much?"

There's a bunch of dancing shadows, and a smaller shadow tires to join them but gets kicked, it's like it represents her. She holds a grudge against the world and other people for not letting her join them.
Apr 12, 2020 7:45 PM

Sep 2018
Attractive, disturbing, raw and emotional, brilliant. Well done, 9/10.
Apr 23, 2020 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
That was a really pathetic way to finish off Gil
Apr 23, 2020 11:08 AM

Oct 2014
Lavah said:

Suits him pretty well.
Apr 23, 2020 11:11 AM
Jul 2018
Shayon said:
Lavah said:

Suits him pretty well.

I disagree. He just wanted to stop Sakura from mass killing, a good deed. He didn't deserve this.

Oh you just hate him nmv
Apr 23, 2020 11:19 AM

Aug 2009
Lavah said:
Shayon said:

Suits him pretty well.

I disagree. He just wanted to stop Sakura from mass killing, a good deed. He didn't deserve this.

Oh you just hate him nmv

You realize that Gil's ultimate objective in FSN is to cause a worldwide genocide right?
Apr 23, 2020 11:20 AM

Oct 2014
Lavah said:
Shayon said:

Suits him pretty well.

Oh you just hate him nmv

Yeah, so he can attempt a mass killing of his own like in UBW, it won't be just Fuyuki residents this time but the entire world.

You probably weren't replying seriously tho.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone find Sakura Matou annoying or It just me? [Spoilers] ( 1 2 3 4 )

SubaruHoshina - May 21, 2019

188 by Gatalis »»
May 26, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Why do so less people like Sakura in comparison to Saber and Tohsaka? Which do you like?

Shizokami2 - Apr 8, 2020

49 by _PEAK »»
Mar 15, 3:32 AM

» If I hear "senpai" one more time....

ColCasey - Sep 20, 2023

18 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:57 PM

» About this trilogy so far, it's kinda meh to me.

Huyen_Thanh_27 - Jun 27, 2020

18 by dk107_ »»
Sep 7, 2023 11:28 PM

» Help

Ginsoka - Aug 4, 2021

1 by TheDeadmanII »»
Aug 4, 2021 10:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.