New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2017 1:04 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
@re1031 #261 "*HUGE FUCKING GASP*
yurkin floofs albertino dias abuhumaid
Did i not do the same thing with amai and albertinodias in little witch academia? I was townreading dias, amai was townreading dias, everyone was, but i decide to claim that amai's read on dias was a pocketing attempt."

Honestly the example given in the 2nd sentence was not significant enough for me to remember.
Do not play these game with me Re is not working.
For the reference to be fair and square you need to mention what is similar to what you do now - you compare someone else to the approach you had in some of yours past scum games, same you did with amai read on grrr.
And what are you doing now - exaggerating "huge fucking gasp"+ comparing someones play with some your past scum game.

I missed this. Okay, how about this. Forget that I did it in LWA as mafia. Do you think Ruu is justified in believing someone who is townreading the same person she is is pocketing that person? In general, I find that attempts to pocket are rarely the reason people get scumread for, not by coincidence, because they are hardly telling. So not only do I think Ruu's read on aa-dono is weak, I'm not liking the fact she's guilty of the same thing, as well as two other people.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 10, 2017 1:06 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
then maf always win by default. if say..4 scum are saying ur scum, does that make it ur fault? nope. this is a game of teamwork. just cuz someone acts scummy doesn't make them scum, nor is it their fault. scum will exaggerate scummy behavior until it SEEMS to be a fault. this kind of mentality is promafia.
and ok. I beg to differ. I've seen hyper Ruu as scum before
ok u think that, but good think u posted an unrealistic day 1 end, the possibility of all 4 mafia being on day 1s train is so slim. just cuz someone acts scummy doesn't make them scum, nor is it their fault. lol please reread this, and how bout don't do scummy things that mafia can abuse, and town sees those scum tells also. Again I didn't say it was the sole fault of anyone, but if ur gunna go around doing things that come off scummy for no possible purpose then yes it's ur fault for clouding our view of you.
ur starting to make this an attack on playstyle. since I disagree I'll just leave it at that. but this kind of 'ur not good so u should just go' mentality is very antitown, and antigame. not much to say

Sep 10, 2017 1:07 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:
@re1031 #261 "*HUGE FUCKING GASP*
yurkin floofs albertino dias abuhumaid
Did i not do the same thing with amai and albertinodias in little witch academia? I was townreading dias, amai was townreading dias, everyone was, but i decide to claim that amai's read on dias was a pocketing attempt."

Honestly the example given in the 2nd sentence was not significant enough for me to remember.
Do not play these game with me Re is not working.
For the reference to be fair and square you need to mention what is similar to what you do now - you compare someone else to the approach you had in some of yours past scum games, same you did with amai read on grrr.
And what are you doing now - exaggerating "huge fucking gasp"+ comparing someones play with some your past scum game.

I missed this. Okay, how about this. Forget that I did it in LWA as mafia. Do you think Ruu is justified in believing someone who is townreading the same person she is is pocketing that person? In general, I find that attempts to pocket are rarely the reason people get scumread for, not by coincidence, because they are hardly telling. So not only do I think Ruu's read on aa-dono is weak, I'm not liking the fact she's guilty of the same thing, as well as two other people.
it also doesn't make ur case strong when ur guilty of doing the same thing.
P.S: I'm referring to Ruu, not you Re
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 10, 2017 1:10 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
RE1031 said:

This post really annoyed me, but you're not wrong, so I can't blame you for saying this at all...
But what are you trying to accomplish? If this isn't my town self, then why are you not saying I'm scum?
Why did it annoy you? Truth hurts? x)
What I'm trying to accomplish is to get you more active, I remember you in the last game where we were scum buddies said that going offline as scum is your strategy but anyway, now that you made some posts I'll observe them and see what I can get out of them

Okay fair enough. That's what I was hoping. Your statement is perfectly valid, and yah, that hurts >w>
Sep 10, 2017 1:14 PM

Oct 2011
@RE1031
[#348] I haven't confronted you because my tell on Ruu was a lot stronger, and I could attribute the aggressiveness to an unfamiliar playstyle. And I am, or at least I'm trying to understand why they are townreading you, because regardless if you are town or not, I don't think you did anything worth being townread over.
u say ur trying to understand but hmm I don't see that. u just say 'there must be scum here' and didn't question any of the others besides Ruu, esp about their perspectives or anything to do with understanding them.
those posts u quoted are a questioning sequence and I'm sure they were resolved along the lines. if u say they're aggressive then yes, they are. as for whether aggression is bad, that's to opinion. I got what I wanted from those questions. is there anything suspicious of me simply for being 'aggressive'?
[edit. it also feels like ur trying to use me as a shield for u to scumread others. how droll]
PhrazeSep 10, 2017 1:21 PM

Sep 10, 2017 1:16 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
hmmm not rly. I've seen scum!Ruu as a pushy player. town!Ruu was more careful with her words, since it could be easily used against her. maybe she acts differently around u <3
The only time I've seen Ruu push as scum is when I was her scum buddy, and she bussed me to the ends of the Earth.
lol ok so ur the inexperienced one. lay off

Sep 10, 2017 1:21 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
The only time I've seen Ruu push as scum is when I was her scum buddy, and she bussed me to the ends of the Earth.
fine let's drop this, but if Ruu flips scum, I'm coming for your booty. Yes this is pretty flip association. Fite me
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 1:22 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
@RE1031
[#348] I haven't confronted you because my tell on Ruu was a lot stronger, and I could attribute the aggressiveness to an unfamiliar playstyle. And I am, or at least I'm trying to understand why they are townreading you, because regardless if you are town or not, I don't think you did anything worth being townread over.
u say ur trying to understand but hmm I don't see that. u just say 'there must be scum here' and didn't question any of the others besides Ruu, esp about their perspectives or anything to do with understanding them.
those posts u quoted are a questioning sequence and I'm sure they were resolved along the lines. if u say they're aggressive then yes, they are. as for whether aggression is bad, that's to opinion. I got what I wanted from those questions. is there anything suspicious of me simply for being 'aggressive'?

Because I have reason to believe Ruu is scum besides her read on you, unlike the other three who were townreading you. It's one reason coupled with several others. It's why Ruu is getting my attention as opposed to the others.
And I don't know, aggression that's not actually connected to a read on someone or a defense of oneself is pretty pointless imo. What did you gain from those questions?
I may be willing to acknowledge it as your playstyle, but not as easily as this is the first game I've played with you since Twins, and I don't remember you (or anyone, really) from that game. I am asking you, as others are, to put your vote where it'll count. Calling that request scummy/not protown doesn't help.
Sep 10, 2017 1:25 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
fine let's drop this, but if Ruu flips scum, I'm coming for your booty. Yes this is pretty flip association. Fite me
okie dokie. I aint looking for the flip tho. trying to steal a win from this argument eh? lol

Sep 10, 2017 1:25 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
[edit. it also feels like ur trying to use me as a shield for u to scumread others. how droll]

Are you reading my posts? You are aware I have other reasons to scumread Ruu, right? And that I'm not pursuing CP or Abu or aa-dono at the moment?
Sep 10, 2017 1:37 PM

May 2012
aa-dono said:
;-;
Why do people like mindmelds? I want to to catch scum CP, but it's getting harder now. Agree on Kit.
I like this post from aa-dono. There's a lack of agenda here regarding her CP read.
yurkin said:
-the stuff is it was too early in the game for the question to be effective, at the time line where is placed makes it a question that will be answered with "idk" or "its too early to tell" - because its exactly so.
Can appreciate the intent but can't call it "true game specific question" due to its placements.
What conversation was started thanks to it for you to like it? Could you have answered it for real at that time and place?
If no then its not a good question.
Let me put it this way: It was an early gut read I made in an attempt to start getting opinions going in the thread. Even if it wasn't strong, I wanted to start contributing and Abu's post was a good place to start. Is this making more sense?

If you have any more questions regarding my posts, I'll be happy to answer.
---
@Ruu Why are you not a fan of dono?

I liked RE's push on Ruu at first because I can follow her though process easily and she makes a couple good arguments on the surface. However, I don't care much for LW's jump to Ruu on 268 and really didn't like RE's response to it. @RE1031 How is your read on Ruu so strong that you didn't think to investigate LW's reasons for jumping?

RE1031 said:
Good, that's what I was hoping, because even though he's posted barely anything, I think Crossbell may be taking the blunt of the bussing this time around. (aka, I need to reread him, but I kind of think he is scum, based on his posts asking a bunch questions and not actually pushing much + I feel like Ruu may be bussing him lol).
Do you think the Cross train is going to last up to EoD? I'm disagreeing with you here because no one seems to be actively pushing Cross to get lynched.
Crossbell said:
Yeah. He was very lurky in that game. We ended up bussing him Day 1 which turned out to be a poor move in retrospect.
Okay, with your and CP's meta reads + Others chiming in, I'm thinking that the activity argument is NAI.

/Caught up to 344
Sep 10, 2017 1:37 PM

May 2012
Vote: RE1031

For reasons above.
Sep 10, 2017 1:40 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
@RE1031

Because I have reason to believe Ruu is scum besides her read on you, unlike the other three who were townreading you. It's one reason coupled with several others. It's why Ruu is getting my attention as opposed to the others.
And I don't know, aggression that's not actually connected to a read on someone or a defense of oneself is pretty pointless imo. What did you gain from those questions?
I may be willing to acknowledge it as your playstyle, but not as easily as this is the first game I've played with you since Twins, and I don't remember you (or anyone, really) from that game. I am asking you, as others are, to put your vote where it'll count. Calling that request scummy/not protown doesn't help.
I see
got from those questions how the others were thinking. nothing much but I'm docking points along the way.
my playstyle tends to differ tho.. smtimes I'm aggressive and other times observant/distant pls dont expect me to be aggressive all the time haha
changing my vote means getting out of rvs, meaning I should be questioning whoever I suspect/vote. idk if I have anyone worth that option yet. everyone's talking to me regardless of my vote afterall lel

Sep 10, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2014
Whisper, can you focus more on game we are playing right now?

I mean, you explain terms and stuff, meta read Ruu... so much that I got a feeling you are mostly doing stuff unrelated to current game.
Sep 10, 2017 1:41 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:

Are you reading my posts? You are aware I have other reasons to scumread Ruu, right? And that I'm not pursuing CP or Abu or aa-dono at the moment?
yeah

Sep 10, 2017 1:42 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 1.6

Crossbell (2): Phraze, Ruu
CorruptedPurity (2): AbuHumaid, Crossbell
Gruffin (2): aa-dono, yurkin
Ruu (2): RE1031, lastwhisper31

Lastwhisper31 (1): AlbertinoDias
roz1roz (1): Kit
AbuHumaid (1): CorruptedPurity
AlbertinoDias (1): esgribunomirtlol
RE1031 (1): Gruffin

Not Voting (3): Floofs, Oyasumi_Rosie, roz1roz

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsSep 10, 2017 1:57 PM
Sep 10, 2017 1:44 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
how many times u played with Ruu?
I didn't have bad reasons in Senki mafia. in fact, I was right. if u don't know guess u can now, I play differently from most. @Gruffin @Kit can vouch for that. just cuz I go against the flow doesn't make me wrong, or is that what ur hoping for?
@lastwhisper31 Can confirm. Phraze is a different type of player, so we have to be careful to make sure we're lynching her because she's scum instead of because she's acting different from the rest of us.

Sep 10, 2017 1:46 PM

Sep 2016
Gruffin said:
I liked RE's push on Ruu at first because I can follow her though process easily and she makes a couple good arguments on the surface. However, I don't care much for LW's jump to Ruu on 268 and really didn't like RE's response to it. @RE1031 How is your read on Ruu so strong that you didn't think to investigate LW's reasons for jumping?

RE1031 said:
Good, that's what I was hoping, because even though he's posted barely anything, I think Crossbell may be taking the blunt of the bussing this time around. (aka, I need to reread him, but I kind of think he is scum, based on his posts asking a bunch questions and not actually pushing much + I feel like Ruu may be bussing him lol).
Do you think the Cross train is going to last up to EoD? I'm disagreeing with you here because no one seems to be actively pushing Cross to get lynched.

I am, I just would rather go after Ruu? I really hate repeating myself, so do you want me to link you the posts where I am actively suspecting him? Also, I have no idea. If it's between Crossbell and someone not Ruu, I may be more inclined to switch my vote on Crossbell because he is one of my suspects.
Because I've played with Ruu countless times as town and this isn't her town game, I am almost certain. Also, I did question LW's jump. A little bit. In #271. Which I think you read and didn't like for some reason - please elaborate. How do you feel about yurkin? Even though she didn't vote Ruu, she definitely questioned Ruu as well. And I just love how you completely ignore my reasoning for thinking Ruu is scum. Well, not entirely, you say you liked my reasoning. So what is this, have you decided to ignore my case and go for how the train formed rather than actually considering that Ruu might be scum?
Sep 10, 2017 1:50 PM

Sep 2016
@Gruffin
Let me get this straight. Are you suspecting me and LW to be scum together? Because we agree on the same read, which you agreed on as well?
You see where I'm going with this?
Sep 10, 2017 1:52 PM

May 2015
yess! Internet is back! give me a min to read and answer stuff I couldn't before
Sep 10, 2017 1:53 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:

I see
got from those questions how the others were thinking. nothing much but I'm docking points along the way.
my playstyle tends to differ tho.. smtimes I'm aggressive and other times observant/distant pls dont expect me to be aggressive all the time haha
changing my vote means getting out of rvs, meaning I should be questioning whoever I suspect/vote. idk if I have anyone worth that option yet. everyone's talking to me regardless of my vote afterall lel

Well, not necessarily. Your vote's on Crossbell, correct? Did you read my mini case/commentary on him? I don't mind your vote on him so much as you're not pushing him despite being wary of him.
Sep 10, 2017 1:54 PM

Oct 2011
@Togs
vote count error. no 2 Gruffins exist

Sep 10, 2017 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
I didn't have bad reasons in Senki mafia. in fact, I was right. if u don't know guess u can now, I play differently from most. @Gruffin @Kit can vouch for that. just cuz I go against the flow doesn't make me wrong, or is that what ur hoping for?
@lastwhisper31 Can confirm. Phraze is a different type of player, so we have to be careful to make sure we're lynching her because she's scum instead of because she's acting different from the rest of us.

Understandable, but yet again, I don't really see her has scum, so I'm not planning to place a vote on her any time soon
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
yurkin said:
@ruu how do you feel about re's read on you? I want to hear your standpoint.

I think It's completely fake. I rolled scum more times than town so I'm an easy mislynch. Scum coming after me on D1 wouldn't be a surprise. She is completely twisting my words to fit her narrative and unfortunately people are buying it. For now all I can do is prove my innocence so I will focus on that.
Another thing I don't like is her association technique. Basing her read on dono completely on my behaviour is not the way to go.
self meta is scummy, don't play the "I'm always scummy, deal with it" card defend yourself with strong cases. Those what make people town read you
Sep 10, 2017 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
Vote: Ruu

I don't know if I'm being pocketed or not right now, but I like RE so far and I trust her. Her case on Ruu is on point while Ruu's defense is poor
Sep 10, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

I think It's completely fake. I rolled scum more times than town so I'm an easy mislynch. Scum coming after me on D1 wouldn't be a surprise. She is completely twisting my words to fit her narrative and unfortunately people are buying it. For now all I can do is prove my innocence so I will focus on that.
Another thing I don't like is her association technique. Basing her read on dono completely on my behaviour is not the way to go.
self meta is scummy, don't play the "I'm always scummy, deal with it" card defend yourself with strong cases. Those what make people town read you
+1
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:04 PM

May 2015
Crossbell said:
As town I play to get NK'd immediately so the fact that we have very different impressions on how to play town is striking to me.

wth is this Bell, who does that? trying to get NK is a silly move cause once you die the fun is over. This looks fake to me.
Sep 10, 2017 2:08 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
Crossbell said:
As town I play to get NK'd immediately so the fact that we have very different impressions on how to play town is striking to me.

wth is this Bell, who does that? trying to get NK is a silly move cause once you die the fun is over. This looks fake to me.

So you think he would lie about his [town] meta?
I mean, what gets to me about that post is the fact that he's finding the difference between Abu and him even remotely significant. That in addition to his biggest (and frankly, only) contribution to the game being investigating CP and Abu and not coming to any serious conclusion about them.
Sep 10, 2017 2:09 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
I see

Well, not necessarily. Your vote's on Crossbell, correct? Did you read my mini case/commentary on him? I don't mind your vote on him so much as you're not pushing him despite being wary of him.
yes I did. I liked that reasoning tbh. seen town!Crossbell before and he was proactive in questioning and getting answers, this time he's cruising. I'm kinda worried he'd go under radar come EoD, so I like my vote on him. but I'm looking for more options.

Sep 10, 2017 2:11 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
Crossbell said:

I think this is as from the heart as it gets. This play style scares people in to talking, and dying doesn't mean he lost.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:12 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

now see.. I like this post from you. We don't see eye to eye on this read, I'm cool with that. I do agree that someone on that list must be scum.
Which ones where agressive or contradictory? can you point them out? I want to understand your reasoning.
If you think I'm scum that fine, as long as you don't end up tunneling on me...

Thoughts on Cross and yurkin?

I don't like Cross's posts. There are so many questions in them that seem shallow, kind of pointless, and with no direction in mind, not a lot of pushes (only one I recall was to get CP more active). Could blame inactivity for this read, and quite possibly will change, but a scumlean for now.
I like yurkin's posts. Well, recent posts, because I don't really remember the posts prior to the last 2-3 pages. I like that she agreed with me; in her #258, she doesn't just blindly agree, she adds on her own thoughts, and then pursues the read with her #260. There's nothing about her posts that gave me bad vibes to make me question my townread on her based on those two posts I linked.

I agree with this. I need to work on my ISO on Bell -_-
Sep 10, 2017 2:13 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Crossbell said:

hmm not sure if this is worth pointing out

Sep 10, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

and if anything her post just seems forced and just as fake, as crossbells post is to her.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:15 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Vote: Ruu

I don't know if I'm being pocketed or not right now, but I like RE so far and I trust her. Her case on Ruu is on point while Ruu's defense is poor
what points on Ruu? wanna hear ur opinion on it

Sep 10, 2017 2:17 PM

May 2012
RE1031 said:
I am, I just would rather go after Ruu? I really hate repeating myself, so do you want me to link you the posts where I am actively suspecting him? Also, I have no idea. If it's between Crossbell and someone not Ruu, I may be more inclined to switch my vote on Crossbell because he is one of my suspects.
Because I've played with Ruu countless times as town and this isn't her town game, I am almost certain. Also, I did question LW's jump. A little bit. In #271. Which I think you read and didn't like for some reason - please elaborate. How do you feel about yurkin? Even though she didn't vote Ruu, she definitely questioned Ruu as well. And I just love how you completely ignore my reasoning for thinking Ruu is scum. Well, not entirely, you say you liked my reasoning. So what is this, have you decided to ignore my case and go for how the train formed rather than actually considering that Ruu might be scum?
Yeah, I saw 271, but it looked more like acknowledgement that it was there instead of actively questioning LW's intentions.

I'll get back to you on Yurkin. I'd like to reread them later.

Your reasoning sounds good at first, like these posts:
RE1031 said:
I'll steal this post. As scum, you are more possessive/dominant/controlling. I see this here in the bold. The first bolded part assumes dominance through diminishing someone's reads by claiming not to understand them. The second gives the impression the speaker wants to contribute, which is very misleading, not to mention just screams fake.

Wow I'm a weirdo.
RE1031 said:
As is this, because I don't see what's to like about Phraze's posts, they actually rubbed me the wrong to be honest. And I noticed aa-dono had the same exact read (#188), which is kind of bothering me, too. Phraze at this point needs a reread, since I don't remember much from her past page 3. She could be scum, or she could be town just requiring more attention from me. But those two (aa-dono and Ruu) gave a town read way too early imo, and for little to no reason.
*edited link*
**edited name**
But then I thought about your case a little more and you're not taking context into account.

For example, 275 still hasn't been addressed iirc. Why?
---
RE1031 said:
@Gruffin
Let me get this straight. Are you suspecting me and LW to be scum together? Because we agree on the same read, which you agreed on as well?
I think that's a possibility, but I need to poke around a little more to be sure.

The reasons for my suspicion is more about the lack of questioning going on between you and LW.
Sep 10, 2017 2:18 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
and if anything her post just seems forced and just as fake, as crossbells post is to her.
interesting. I didn't notice much of their interactions.

Sep 10, 2017 2:21 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
@Togs
That's what you think! >:D
lastwhisper31 said:
Understandable, but yet again, I don't really see her has scum, so I'm not planning to place a vote on her any time soon
Okay, can you give me any reads you may have at this time + explanations?
Sep 10, 2017 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
RE1031 said:
Yeah, I saw 271, but it looked more like acknowledgement that it was there instead of actively questioning LW's intentions.

I'll get back to you on Yurkin. I'd like to reread them later.

RE1031 said:
I'll steal this post. As scum, you are more possessive/dominant/controlling. I see this here in the bold. The first bolded part assumes dominance through diminishing someone's reads by claiming not to understand them. The second gives the impression the speaker wants to contribute, which is very misleading, not to mention just screams fake.

Wow I'm a weirdo.
RE1031 said:
As is this, because I don't see what's to like about Phraze's posts, they actually rubbed me the wrong to be honest. And I noticed aa-dono had the same exact read (#188), which is kind of bothering me, too. Phraze at this point needs a reread, since I don't remember much from her past page 3. She could be scum, or she could be town just requiring more attention from me. But those two (aa-dono and Ruu) gave a town read way too early imo, and for little to no reason.
*edited link*
**edited name**
But then I thought about your case a little more and you're not taking context into account.

---
RE1031 said:
@Gruffin
I think that's a possibility, but I need to poke around a little more to be sure.

The reasons for my suspicion is more about the lack of questioning going on between you and LW.
so what do you think? I can tell you that our little interactions are not w/w. But the possibility of her trying to pocket me did cross my mind, after the whole "I'm scared of you, but I'll leave you for later".
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2016
Catching up now.
Sep 10, 2017 2:25 PM

Sep 2016
Gruffin said:
RE1031 said:

Call it bad or whatever, but I'm not going to question someone who is agreeing with me because I want them to push the person I'm suspecting the most. I can deal with the consequences later. It's not something weird enough for me to completely reconsider my suspect(s).
RE1031 said:

Wow I'm a weirdo.
RE1031 said:
*edited link*
**edited name**

Because I'm lazy and don't want to reread aa-dono. I will, I promise. Do you agree with Ruu, by any chance, about her read on aa-dono?
RE1031 said:
@Gruffin

See, this bothers me. You're not taking into account Ruu's behavior. You need to in order to determine whether my read or LW's read (or anyone else's read who is suspecting Ruu) is valid. And right now, I'm not getting that from you.
Sep 10, 2017 2:26 PM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
so what do you think? I can tell you that our little interactions are not w/w. But the possibility of her trying to pocket me did cross my mind, after the whole "I'm scared of you, but I'll leave you for later".
Not sure yet; that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Do you think that scum!RE would be more likely to take a more proactive approach or lay low? And do you think that she would try to fake paranoia like that?
Sep 10, 2017 2:27 PM

Jan 2014
@Gruffin with that vote on Re, do you not see any reason why we are voting Ruu, or are u just ignoring it?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:31 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
I mean if u get scum read in the end, its your and only your fault. But if your gunna talk about clearing someone with meta, then at least be correct. It ain't even about going against the grain, unless u played some game with Ruu that is the opposite of what I've seen everygame from here. I've played enough with her to say right now, this is farthest from her town style that I've seen in a while.

I know this is not directed at me but can I say that I'm trying to change my town meta because I keep getting lynch because of it? See my stats, I keep getting lynch or dying. That way of playing is not working for me. I'm trying to change but it seems my attempt will get my lynch anyways... smh.

Sep 2016
@Gruffin
#276 - I'm curious, did you read this post of mine? I nearly forgot I made it. No, it isn't a heavy, serious suspicion, just an inkling of a bad feeling, but I don't exactly see why you're associating me with LW. Especially when I even I said I townread yurkin, not LW, for agreeing with me and adding her own thoughts.

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
@Togs
That's what you think! >:D
plot twist, we're in a bastard setup

Sep 10, 2017 2:32 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Not sure yet; that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Do you think that scum!RE would be more likely to take a more proactive approach or lay low? And do you think that she would try to fake paranoia like that?
To start this off I've never played with scum!Re so this is speculation based on how she plays town. 1) she has a very aggressive play style as town, I might have to read "Little Witch Acadamia" to see if it holds true for her scum game also. 2) I mean personally I've faked paranoia as both mafia and town, so I really don't know.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:32 PM

May 2015
@Bursama can we get a vc so I can see how many people want me dead? ty ~

Sep 10, 2017 2:33 PM

Oct 2011
I see 2 possible teams
RE/LW or Ruu/Cross

kinda feel I might go with Ruu/Cross. @Ruu sorry if I'm gonna suspect u lol

Sep 10, 2017 2:34 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
To start this off I've never played with scum!Re

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Sep 10, 2017 2:34 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I mean if u get scum read in the end, its your and only your fault. But if your gunna talk about clearing someone with meta, then at least be correct. It ain't even about going against the grain, unless u played some game with Ruu that is the opposite of what I've seen everygame from here. I've played enough with her to say right now, this is farthest from her town style that I've seen in a while.

I know this is not directed at me but can I say that I'm trying to change my town meta because I keep getting lynch because of it? See my stats, I keep getting lynch or dying. That way of playing is not working for me. I'm trying to change but it seems my attempt will get my lynch anyways... smh.
Ruu stop with the self meta, and you can't use stats that can be edited outside of the forum post to defend urself, that's dumb. Just work on building a case on someone. Please for our sake if you really are town.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.