Pages (83) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2017 8:49 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

ruu's #257
Thanks~
Ruu said:
Posts I like from Phraze (my town reads are not set in stone people, but for now, Phraze is a candidate for my town block)

She explains her reasons for voting Cross on rvs, she is always clear about the fact that for now she is focusing on pressure/sorting out people and not scum reading cause it's too early to give out reads (which makes sense cause we were on page 1/2).
Re-reading I realized why she said "I'm not voting for anyone" . She didn't consider her vote on Cross as a real one since it was rvs and not based on an actual read. I might be wrong but that made sense when reading the exchange.
It's not a solid case and it can't be since she was online for a couple of hours (page 1/2) but for now I'm not getting scum vibes. This could change ofc, after all she is my Romeo and we always end up lynching each other lol

Okay, I see. Her early posts sounded rather contradictory and aggressive for no apparent reason, which gave me bad vibes. And then four townreads on her sprung up and regardless of the player, that is not natural by any means. I suspect scum to be among that pile (CP, Abu, you, and aa-dono), and right now, that is you.

now see.. I like this post from you. We don't see eye to eye on this read, I'm cool with that. I do agree that someone on that list must be scum.
Which ones where agressive or contradictory? can you point them out? I want to understand your reasoning.
If you think I'm scum that fine, as long as you don't end up tunneling on me...

Thoughts on Cross and yurkin?
Sep 10, 2017 8:51 AM

May 2015
I'm in charge of lunch today so see you in a bit ~
Sep 10, 2017 8:53 AM

Jan 2016
Catching up.
Sep 10, 2017 9:02 AM

Jul 2009
Btw i lol-ed #250 #251 #252 all explaing circumstances are writen it the same minute hahahaha~
Sep 10, 2017 9:07 AM

Jan 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Can't reference other ongoing games but meta read is that abu is scum.

Look at any past games where abu has played. His day 1 activity has a significant increase as scum compared to town. Not a surprise, scum is generally more fun and people will be more active when they have more fun.

End of meta read.
Okay, so first off, CP, I need you to explain this to me. I've played with Abu as both alignments and my experience has been the exact opposite of yours.

I played with AbuHumaid in Easter Egg Mafia and his Day 1 was extremely lurky. He was mafia. Then I played with him in the Micro game and he was active, pushy, and aggressive. He was town.

You're going to need to substantiate this, because I don't understand where your meta read of him is coming from.
Sep 10, 2017 9:07 AM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Kit said:
This is a really confusing post...

I don't think Mafia Society games really ever have the ability to actually lynch the hosts and host votes aren't ever serious.

At least not that I've seen... Though Bur is from a different meta.. Regardless, this isn't a bastard game.

what does "15% ita" mean?
if it hasn't been answered already, then 15% ita is just a day vig shot with a 15% chance of hitting, and it's used on Mafia Universe. Don't recall if it's used anywhere else

ITA as on in-thread-attack is used on other forums as well.

Actually I meant totaly other site in the psot above. But that doesn't matter. No point in this discussion.
Sep 10, 2017 9:08 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:
Thanks~

Okay, I see. Her early posts sounded rather contradictory and aggressive for no apparent reason, which gave me bad vibes. And then four townreads on her sprung up and regardless of the player, that is not natural by any means. I suspect scum to be among that pile (CP, Abu, you, and aa-dono), and right now, that is you.

now see.. I like this post from you. We don't see eye to eye on this read, I'm cool with that. I do agree that someone on that list must be scum.
Which ones where agressive or contradictory? can you point them out? I want to understand your reasoning.
If you think I'm scum that fine, as long as you don't end up tunneling on me...

Thoughts on Cross and yurkin?

I don't like Cross's posts. There are so many questions in them that seem shallow, kind of pointless, and with no direction in mind, not a lot of pushes (only one I recall was to get CP more active). Could blame inactivity for this read, and quite possibly will change, but a scumlean for now.
I like yurkin's posts. Well, recent posts, because I don't really remember the posts prior to the last 2-3 pages. I like that she agreed with me; in her #258, she doesn't just blindly agree, she adds on her own thoughts, and then pursues the read with her #260. There's nothing about her posts that gave me bad vibes to make me question my townread on her based on those two posts I linked.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 10, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2016
AbuHumaid said:
You're just looking at games that I happened to be scum in to prove your already weak arguments. Have we forgotten about Kaitou's Senkai game where I was town and claimed scum multiple times? I honestly act scummy on purpose so that the mafia team would leave me alone
If you're town, you don't want the mafia to nightkill you? You want to stay in the game for as long as possible if you're town?

As town I play to get NK'd immediately so the fact that we have very different impressions on how to play town is striking to me.
Sep 10, 2017 9:11 AM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Can't reference other ongoing games but meta read is that abu is scum.

Look at any past games where abu has played. His day 1 activity has a significant increase as scum compared to town. Not a surprise, scum is generally more fun and people will be more active when they have more fun.

End of meta read.
Okay, so first off, CP, I need you to explain this to me. I've played with Abu as both alignments and my experience has been the exact opposite of yours.

I played with AbuHumaid in Easter Egg Mafia and his Day 1 was extremely lurky. He was mafia. Then I played with him in the Micro game and he was active, pushy, and aggressive. He was town.

You're going to need to substantiate this, because I don't understand where your meta read of him is coming from.

Do you remember Abu in LWA?
Sep 10, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

I didn't uderstand the sentence, that's why I said "I didn't understand you". I'm not diminishing his read at all, I'm asking for further explaining so I can understand it better.
What's fake about not wanting to talk pr? Wouldn't mafia be more than willing to talk about power roles? Knowing what you are up against can only be good for them and bad for us.
it's not the statement but the tone, cause I see what RE is saying also. And I can say PR fishing is scummy when used he wrong way, and this may be a little bit of self meta, but if I'm mafia, I don't announce possible PRs, I just kill them.

Tbh I don't see anything wrong in talking about PRs, as long as it's theory, not searching for this PRs or forcing them to claim.
Sep 10, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2014
Caught up in responding to posts wich are about me.

Still around 2h till I can read and write more actively~
Sep 10, 2017 9:22 AM

Sep 2016
@Crossbell
What are your current thoughts on Abu and CP? Because I don't know what to think of the questions you're asking them and the pressure you're putting on them. Abu and CP come off as unaligned to me based on CP's pressure on Abu. I know you are suspecting CP. But are you suspecting Abu? A lot of your read on CP is based on the fact that CP's read on Abu is "meta" which you are having trouble understanding, which is fair enough, but I don't really know where you stand on Abu. And it's confusing me because some of your posts sound like you are suspicious of Abu but all this question of CP's scumread on Abu makes it seem that you are townreading Abu?
I don't understand where your going with your case.
Sep 10, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2016
Kit said:
I answered that for Gruffin already.
And sure.

Vote: Roz

OK, cool. More votes is a good thing.

There's something I'm looking for in your posts but I'll check back later to see if you did the thing.

CP said:
Ok. My meta read on abu was just a light jab. But the way he took it was legit scummy to me. He felt an urge to strongly defend a what he considered "weak" argument. If it's weak, why the strong reaction and need to defend? People would just see I'm up to nonsense and leave me be. Furthermore, I was the first and I think only person to suspect him, he was by no means a lynch target and even better, I never voted him. But he still felt compelled to defend himself.

Gun to my head, I'd say abu is scum.

Vote: Abu
Mmmm, I wouldn't necessarily think that but I respect your vote and pressure on Abu.

My view of the situation was that Abu felt the need to defend himself because he saw your meta reasoning as false, AND because you were the only one really online for him to interact with. I can see how you would read it as overdefensive, but given that you were the only one really online for Abu to interact with I'll play devil's advocate here and argue against your line of reasoning.
Sep 10, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2016
@RE1031: I listed my thoughts on Abu vs CP above, but my vote on CP was more so that CP would Do Things as opposed to me actually believing he is scum.

I'll post my full thoughts on Abu in a bit but I don't think he's scum at the moment.
Sep 10, 2017 9:27 AM

Jan 2016
Gruffin said:
What do you think of the CP x Abu face-off right now? I'm not very knowledgeable of Abu's meta, so I can't judge the credence of Purity's argument. You've played with scum!Abu before, right?
Yeah. He was very lurky in that game. We ended up bussing him Day 1 which turned out to be a poor move in retrospect.

CP said:
Why would you want me to spur into action? I wanted to have a quiet game. If I go hyper, I'm blaming you
..Because you said that you wanted to try the "Bosses don't talk" strategy?

I might be looking over some sarcasm, but that's why I wanted to spur you into action. And you did!
Sep 10, 2017 9:29 AM

Jan 2016
Nice, Karote mindmelded with me in 206.

@yurkin - What exactly do you mean in your post 209? I am having trouble understanding it.
Sep 10, 2017 9:36 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
@RE1031 can you come here and give your thoughts? I don't like how you posted once and dipped out, that's not your town self at all, not saying you're scum though.

This post really annoyed me,
but you're not wrong, so I can't blame you for saying this at all...
But what are you trying to accomplish? If this isn't my town self, then why are you not saying I'm scum?

1. What annoyed you there exactly?
2. What is abu not wrong about that you agree with not being wrong?
-him bringing up your scum meta, that apparently according to abu consint of dipping out?
-him half calling you out half not "this is not your town self at all, not saying you're scum though" based on activity, subject he agreed previously of being nai?

So which?
Sep 10, 2017 9:40 AM

Jul 2009
Crossbell said:
Nice, Karote mindmelded with me in 206.

@yurkin - What exactly do you mean in your post 209? I am having trouble understanding it.

And im having trouble understanding what you do not understand there cross.
Sep 10, 2017 9:41 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:

This post really annoyed me,
but you're not wrong, so I can't blame you for saying this at all...
But what are you trying to accomplish? If this isn't my town self, then why are you not saying I'm scum?

1. What annoyed you there exactly?
2. What is abu not wrong about that you agree with not being wrong?
-him bringing up your scum meta, that apparently according to abu consint of dipping out?
-him half calling you out half not "this is not your town self at all, not saying you're scum though" based on activity, subject he agreed previously of being nai?

So which?

I voted Ruu then didn't post for the rest of the night, so he isn't wrong in that I "posted once and dipped out." It annoyed me because he said this wasn't my town self, and then I was going to argue against that, and then he was right in that I usually post more. Basically, the first half of his statement made sense. Then I'm not sure what his read is on me if this isn't my townself yet he isn't saying I'm scum.
It could just be he's wanting me to be more active, but I need clarification.
Sep 10, 2017 9:45 AM
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:
AbuHumaid said:

I never said I'm scumreading him, my vote was RVS. I'll go to sleep for now and see where I should vote when I wake up
Hnnnn~ then I'm interested in this too:
How do you read CP's interaction with you?
He was trying too hard to bait me but whatever, sth like that can come form either alignment
Sep 10, 2017 9:45 AM

Jul 2009
:< btw with how fast paced the game is i've got lot to read...
Sep 10, 2017 9:57 AM

Jan 2014
Crossbell said:
AbuHumaid said:
You're just looking at games that I happened to be scum in to prove your already weak arguments. Have we forgotten about Kaitou's Senkai game where I was town and claimed scum multiple times? I honestly act scummy on purpose so that the mafia team would leave me alone
If you're town, you don't want the mafia to nightkill you? You want to stay in the game for as long as possible if you're town?

As town I play to get NK'd immediately so the fact that we have very different impressions on how to play town is striking to me.
Cross' playstyle is sexy. Lol
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 10, 2017 9:59 AM

Jul 2009
ruu #256 "1) I'm still not a fan of cross but i think that unvoting lw putting himself on the lead give him a couple of town points."

Like - nope. Zero points. Why? Plurality lynch system + early on D1 where votes constantly shift = he being in lead does not remotely hurt cross. Don't get how u gave town points for such things.

"the way people react to the tie didn't make me feel it was a t/t situation either. Specially because it didn't stay that way for long."

Basically same as above.
Sep 10, 2017 10:16 AM

Jan 2016
at a club meeting rn

will be more around in a few hours
Sep 10, 2017 10:25 AM

Jul 2009
-...- is this because im feeling too sleeply rn, but the ruu/re conversation is so weird, if i didn't disliked pre-flip i should have assumed they are hard-bussing each others.
Sep 10, 2017 10:26 AM

Jul 2009
Night guys~
Sep 10, 2017 10:26 AM

Jul 2016
heyhoo!!! i'm back :3 almost, but what is w/w w/v v/v?? :)

well i think that Ruu's #290 is a forced post... she gives town points with things that are NAI (in my eyes ofc)
her #282 seems legit though... i've only played with scum Ruu so far...
any questions?? :) when i'm here i'll answer them :3

Sep 10, 2017 10:29 AM

Oct 2011
quotewall

-------------

@Crossbell
[#115] Why are you passing up an opportunity to advance the game by not voting? If you think Abu is scum, then vote him and make him talk. It's never "too early in the game" to not do this.
I'm advancing the game well enough without my vote ty. besides, pressure on Abu is wasted while pressure on u is not. this is why I rvs Logic most of the time lol

@RE1031
[#120] I kind of skimmed... And my irl friends keep dragging me away...
vote: Ruu
A hunch. Which can basically be summed up as a tonal shift I don't recognize. Which isn't concrete at all, so maybe I'll come back to more~
(I'll be back)
[#283 to Ruu] Genuine when it's coming from a place with no insider knowledge. When there's no insider knowledge involved, there's usually a better explanation to townreads. At the time you made the read, I saw no reason to townread Phraze. So yes, I don't agree with it, but also, I don't see how you came to that conclusion. And holy fuck, why is everyone townreading Phraze. Abu's #96.
From experience, that many townreads (aa-dono, Abu, Ruu, CP) on a single person that early in the game don't spring up naturally.
[#297 to Ruu] Okay, I see. Her early posts sounded rather contradictory and aggressive for no apparent reason, which gave me bad vibes. And then four townreads on her sprung up and regardless of the player, that is not natural by any means. I suspect scum to be among that pile (CP, Abu, you, and aa-dono), and right now, that is you.
if u feel I'm aggressive, why have u not questioned me yet? progression of this feels like ur trying to break down other's opinions on me, which are positive, rather than confronting me urself

@CorruptedPurity
[#125] Can't reference other ongoing games but meta read is that abu is scum.

End of meta read.
elaborate pls

@aa-dono
[#160] Phraze for town~ <3
I'm a fan of your graphics, therefore I am town! Whoever against Phraze is scum.
too scummy to be a maf tactic. and thanks for the compliments xD

@AlbertinoDias
[#279] so to answer this and say why this day and tomorrow will be kinda hard for me ;-; i hate this ;-; is because i'm going to university this year... and from 6 options i was accepted in the 6º... FOR 0.3 FREAKING POINTS... so yeah i'm really pissed -...- and i'm sorry for it... and my new nº in class is 11 i'm the 11º student... so i don't like the nº 11 -...-
I see. salty reason. havent seen enough from u to figure yet

Sep 10, 2017 10:30 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Crossbell said:

pocketing?

Sep 10, 2017 10:36 AM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:

well i think that Ruu's #290 is a forced post... she gives town points with things that are NAI (in my eyes ofc)

I'll have to admit I think this is town!Ruu. she is more careful with her choice of words as town, and less 'airy' in her response. RE could be scum

Sep 10, 2017 10:43 AM

Jan 2014
AlbertinoDias said:

w/w means wolf/wolf conversation, also known as s/s, which means the posts looks like two scum interacting. V/V means villager interactions, or T/T townie interactions, which means they both look like town. And W/V or S/T, means a conversation that gives the impression that one of them is scum and the other is town.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 10:46 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
pocketing?
idk did I say that I had any lean on him? I just like his way of thinking from the few posts I got from him. But this does explain why his posts look so agressive
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 10:50 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:

I'll have to admit I think this is town!Ruu. she is more careful with her choice of words as town, and less 'airy' in her response. RE could be scum
sorry call this omgus, but ur wrong with ur opinion on Ruu's playstyle. And if RE is scum why not place ur vote there, what are you holding ur vote for? This is giving me senki mafia flashbacks where u got lynched because of ur bad reasoning for sheeping. So which is it here, are you town afraid of garnering reasons to get voted, or mafia afraid to place a reason cause you lack a strong case?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 11:10 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
sorry call this omgus, but ur wrong with ur opinion on Ruu's playstyle. And if RE is scum why not place ur vote there, what are you holding ur vote for? This is giving me senki mafia flashbacks where u got lynched because of ur bad reasoning for sheeping. So which is it here, are you town afraid of garnering reasons to get voted, or mafia afraid to place a reason cause you lack a strong case?
how many times u played with Ruu?
I didn't have bad reasons in Senki mafia. in fact, I was right. if u don't know guess u can now, I play differently from most. @Gruffin @Kit can vouch for that. just cuz I go against the flow doesn't make me wrong, or is that what ur hoping for?

Sep 10, 2017 11:15 AM

Oct 2011
another thing, why should I vote someone I suspect just cuz I was talking to someone else? I have my own time to place my own vote. directing my vote isn't very protown yknow

Sep 10, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I didn't have bad reasons in Senki mafia. in fact, I was right. if u don't know guess u can now, I play differently from most. @Gruffin @Kit can vouch for that. just cuz I go against the flow doesn't make me wrong, or is that what ur hoping for?
I mean if u get scum read in the end, its your and only your fault. But if your gunna talk about clearing someone with meta, then at least be correct. It ain't even about going against the grain, unless u played some game with Ruu that is the opposite of what I've seen everygame from here. I've played enough with her to say right now, this is farthest from her town style that I've seen in a while.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 11:20 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
another thing, why should I vote someone I suspect just cuz I was talking to someone else? I have my own time to place my own vote. directing my vote isn't very protown yknow
it's pretty nai, there was a point where I thought like that, but I've seen it used by both sides.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 11:57 AM

Mar 2012
Vote Count 1.5

Crossbell (3): Gruffin, Phraze, Ruu
CorruptedPurity (2): AbuHumaid, Crossbell
Gruffin (2): aa-dono, yurkin
Ruu (2): RE1031, lastwhisper31
Lastwhisper31 (1): AlbertinoDias
roz1roz (1): Kit
AbuHumaid (1): CorruptedPurity
AlbertinoDias (1): esgribunomirtlol

Not Voting (3): Floofs, Oyasumi_Rosie, roz1roz

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Sep 10, 2017 11:57 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
I mean if u get scum read in the end, its your and only your fault. But if your gunna talk about clearing someone with meta, then at least be correct. It ain't even about going against the grain, unless u played some game with Ruu that is the opposite of what I've seen everygame from here. I've played enough with her to say right now, this is farthest from her town style that I've seen in a while.
as I always say, this is about teamwork. passing the blame or faulting another townie is the reason u lose like someone ik
and yes I played with Ruu alot. I won't say anything if I had 0 exp with her to get some kind of impression. elaborate why Ruu's towngame isn't here pls

Sep 10, 2017 11:58 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
it's pretty nai, there was a point where I thought like that, but I've seen it used by both sides.
hmmm and ur trying to make me out as scummy for NAI reasons. noted

Sep 10, 2017 12:24 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
as I always say, this is about teamwork. passing the blame or faulting another townie is the reason u lose like someone ik
and yes I played with Ruu alot. I won't say anything if I had 0 exp with her to get some kind of impression. elaborate why Ruu's towngame isn't here pls
Mafia is indeed a game that centers around teamwork, but there is a personality that each person owns and some may be more self centered, while others may just follow a long, and others who actively try to control the flow of the game. And I taking a page from Logic's book when I say the blame for a mislynch does not fall soley on the town or vice versa. But it's also unfair to say ur not at fault for the reasons people scum lean you. Ruu's town game is not here if I look soley at meta, town Ruu is more hyper active, more spontaneous, and more out there, and excited when she thinks she has found mafia.
Edit: accidently posted this early, so I had to fix it.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
@RE1031 can you come here and give your thoughts? I don't like how you posted once and dipped out, that's not your town self at all, not saying you're scum though.

This post really annoyed me, but you're not wrong, so I can't blame you for saying this at all...
Why did it annoy you? Truth hurts? x)
What I'm trying to accomplish is to get you more active, I remember you in the last game where we were scum buddies said that going offline as scum is your strategy but anyway, now that you made some posts I'll observe them and see what I can get out of them
Sep 10, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Again I never said you were scummy, and I'm not saying Ruu is 100% confirmed scum either. But if we gunna lean her based on meta game then we have widely different opinions of town Ruu.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 12:40 PM

May 2012
Awake and catching up.
Sep 10, 2017 12:42 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
Mafia is indeed a game that centers around teamwork, but there is a personality that each person owns and some may be more self centered, while others may just follow a long, and others who actively try to control the flow of the game. And I taking a page from Logic's book when I say the blame for a mislynch does not fall soley on the town or vice versa. But it's also unfair to say ur not at fault for the reasons people scum lean you. Ruu's town game is not here if I look soley at meta, town Ruu is more hyper active, more spontaneous, and more out there, and excited when she thinks she has found mafia.
then maf always win by default. if say..4 scum are saying ur scum, does that make it ur fault? nope. this is a game of teamwork. just cuz someone acts scummy doesn't make them scum, nor is it their fault. scum will exaggerate scummy behavior until it SEEMS to be a fault. this kind of mentality is promafia.
and ok. I beg to differ. I've seen hyper Ruu as scum before

Sep 10, 2017 12:44 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
Again I never said you were scummy, and I'm not saying Ruu is 100% confirmed scum either. But if we gunna lean her based on meta game then we have widely different opinions of town Ruu.
hmmm not rly. I've seen scum!Ruu as a pushy player. town!Ruu was more careful with her words, since it could be easily used against her. maybe she acts differently around u <3

Sep 10, 2017 12:48 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
then maf always win by default. if say..4 scum are saying ur scum, does that make it ur fault? nope. this is a game of teamwork. just cuz someone acts scummy doesn't make them scum, nor is it their fault. scum will exaggerate scummy behavior until it SEEMS to be a fault. this kind of mentality is promafia.
and ok. I beg to differ. I've seen hyper Ruu as scum before
ok u think that, but good think u posted an unrealistic day 1 end, the possibility of all 4 mafia being on day 1s train is so slim. just cuz someone acts scummy doesn't make them scum, nor is it their fault. lol please reread this, and how bout don't do scummy things that mafia can abuse, and town sees those scum tells also. Again I didn't say it was the sole fault of anyone, but if ur gunna go around doing things that come off scummy for no possible purpose then yes it's ur fault for clouding our view of you.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 12:50 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
@RE1031
[#120] I kind of skimmed... And my irl friends keep dragging me away...
vote: Ruu
A hunch. Which can basically be summed up as a tonal shift I don't recognize. Which isn't concrete at all, so maybe I'll come back to more~
(I'll be back)
[#283 to Ruu] Genuine when it's coming from a place with no insider knowledge. When there's no insider knowledge involved, there's usually a better explanation to townreads. At the time you made the read, I saw no reason to townread Phraze. So yes, I don't agree with it, but also, I don't see how you came to that conclusion. And holy fuck, why is everyone townreading Phraze. Abu's #96.
From experience, that many townreads (aa-dono, Abu, Ruu, CP) on a single person that early in the game don't spring up naturally.
[#297 to Ruu] Okay, I see. Her early posts sounded rather contradictory and aggressive for no apparent reason, which gave me bad vibes. And then four townreads on her sprung up and regardless of the player, that is not natural by any means. I suspect scum to be among that pile (CP, Abu, you, and aa-dono), and right now, that is you.
if u feel I'm aggressive, why have u not questioned me yet? progression of this feels like ur trying to break down other's opinions on me, which are positive, rather than confronting me urself

I haven't confronted you because my tell on Ruu was a lot stronger, and I could attribute the aggressiveness to an unfamiliar playstyle. And I am, or at least I'm trying to understand why they are townreading you, because regardless if you are town or not, I don't think you did anything worth being townread over.
But you're right, I'll confront you now. Your posts are needlessly aggressive:
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:
12 vs 4 is rather scumsided, also suggests that there is possibility of over 1 kpn cause both are even.

So... vig confirmed in game, probably 1/3-shot.

Edit: Typo
didnt know ur into mechanics
Was there any point in commenting on this? Did it tell you about roz's alignment?
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
Hosts are always the scum, I like that move
I town read you for that
early townread is bs
So what? Abu's read on CP is wild for sure, but definitely not worth grouping with every other early read.
Phraze said:
Crossbell said:
If you think Abu's early townread is something he doesn't believe, why are you not voting him for it?
too early in the game. getting defensive? seems to be since my vote is on u atm
Again, aggressive. I'm not seeing where it's coming from.
Phraze said:
Kit said:
Yeah. So far I'm slight town leaning you and Ruu, and slight scum leaning Roz and Phraze.
isn't it too early to get actual reads?
[insert Abu's reply]
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
if we keep saying "it's too early" we will never accomplish anything
we can pressure, but not scumread. there's a difference. scumreads out of the blue is bs
I'm starting to think that this is playstyle difference. Calling something BS isn't going to do anything but harm if you can't actually make a specific argument against the statement. It doesn't make sense to me why you are eager to dismiss people's reads for the timing rather than the content. Like, heck, I will support you in pressuring Crossbell (although I'm a teensy bit wanting to go after/lynch Ruu more), even thought your read/lean on him came on the second page, which I'd say is pretty early.
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
pressure me then pls, be ruthless
ok. are u easy to pocket?
This is the second time you've asked that question. What are you hoping to accomplish from it? Also, what is your definition of "early"?
*cut out extra quotes*
Sep 10, 2017 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

I'll be honest with you dono, I see the way you aproach Phraze and everyone town readig her as an attempt to pocket her.. that's the impression I get from your posts and I don't like it.

Anyways, about your question about the tie:
1) I'm still not a fan of Cross but I think that unvoting lw puting himself on the lead gave him a couple of town points.
2) The way people react to the tie didn't make me feel it was a t/t situation either. Specially because it didn't stay that way for long.

This is all I have for now, it's not much but well... the tie didn't last long either. Do you agree, disagree or can you add something else?
*HUGE FUCKING GASP*
@yurkin @Floofs @AlbertinoDias @AbuHumaid
Did I not do the same thing with Amai and AlbertinoDias in Little Witch Academia? I was townreading Dias, Amai was townreading Dias, everyone was, but I decided to claim that Amai's read on Dias was a pocketing attempt.

@Ruu
Quote specific posts where aa is trying to pocket Phraze. Right now, it seems to me you and aa-dono are townreading Phraze for no specific reason, yet somehow aa-dono is trying pocket Phraze and you are not? Also, CP decided to townread Phraze:
CorruptedPurity said:
I like phraze's activity and initiatives, I see good town motivation from her posts. Town lean
Why isn't he trying to pocket Phraze?
I like you for pointing that out, yeah I was town reading Phraze and she was doing the same, what makes my read a pocket attempt but hers not?
Sep 10, 2017 12:51 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
hmmm not rly. I've seen scum!Ruu as a pushy player. town!Ruu was more careful with her words, since it could be easily used against her. maybe she acts differently around u <3
The only time I've seen Ruu push as scum is when I was her scum buddy, and she bussed me to the ends of the Earth.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.