Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Dec 21, 2023 9:38 AM
Dec 2023
me gusto como adaptaron el final de la pelea de Yuji vs mahito, a pesar de que fue algo raro la escena de Todo creo que va con el personaje, y creo que hicieron un gran trabajo con la escena del lobo y los conejos
Dec 21, 2023 10:50 AM
Mar 2021
when Makora came on my screen, i truly Jujustu kaiseneed
Dec 21, 2023 12:47 PM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
a wolf hunting a rabbit, it was the essence of the episode!!! ;)
kekeke
Dec 21, 2023 1:14 PM

Nov 2017
Hunter becomes the hunted 😀πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Dec 21, 2023 3:20 PM
Jun 2022
One Word

AMAZING....
Dec 22, 2023 9:06 AM

Jan 2017
I was like internally screaming "Just kill mahito! Just kill Mahito! Just kill Mahito already! Fuck, just kill him!" until the end of the episode and was tremendously disgusted not to see that happening until the end. Worse then, Geto appeared. πŸ˜‘ Can this anime just give me a moment of peace? I was also sad to see Todo lost his hands, but was full in awe when he still used one hand to clap Mahito's, even more awesome when he clapped it with the one that has already been severed. Dang, "Arms are just decorations. The act of applause is an acclamation of soul." Todo with his always mind-blowing entrances. 😎
Still the symbolism between the rabbit as Mahito and Yuuji being the leader of the foxes was like meh... Mahito didn't look a frail rabbit at all: he's disgusting, merciless and pathetic of a character. Gosh, just die already. Shine! Shine! Shineeeeeeee
Dec 22, 2023 2:37 PM
Jul 2018
Todo in school girl outfit is what made my life complete, rofl

Nice fight, but why did he have to get another transformation. I really feel there wasn't any need for that trope. The fight before it were way more interesting now it was just another ''dbz'' moment+again, cause of the zoom ins you couldnt even see some moments (time lag moment)

Pls mappa=(
removed-userDec 22, 2023 2:46 PM
Dec 23, 2023 5:52 AM
Sep 2022
MAHITO HEHEHEHEhe
Dec 26, 2023 9:41 AM

Jan 2022
This was the shortest episode ever wtf HOW?? I hope the Geto that appeared was only his imagination because Itadori and Todo were soooo close to finishing him off. The snow scene was incredible, you could truly see Mahito's fear. What I don't get is, did Mahito meet up with Sukuna right before shit went down? Todo's scene was hilarious. I hope Todo gets his arm back :(
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 27, 2023 11:48 AM
Jun 2015
This fight was intense. From beginning to end. Todo, our best friend, really came through. Mahito was a beast, but in the end, crawled on all fours like a dog. He was acting all bad the whole series and turned pathetic when he lost.

Itadori kicking him on the ground was hilarious, but well deserved!
Dec 28, 2023 2:21 AM

Oct 2017
Good action again and Todo the GOAT.
Dec 28, 2023 10:27 AM
Dec 28, 2023 8:53 PM
May 2022
I have no idea how EVERY episode keeps getting better, and better, and better.

This part was crazy in the manga but now it's just elevated to insane levels with how incredible this episode was. Mappa can't miss.
Dec 28, 2023 9:17 PM
Sep 2021
magnific adaptation, very good job animators🚬
Dec 28, 2023 9:25 PM
Mar 2016
really, season 2 only adapt gojo past and shibuya incident. next season title culling game.
Dec 28, 2023 11:19 PM

Aug 2019
I don't wanna credit Mahito to much here since i hate the fucker, but credit given when credit is due, watching him taking the experience he sees around him and using it himself / combing them together as an end goal to achieve his "true form" was a really cool plot point.
Seeing him accomplish a black flash, then combining that speed with the knowledge of how he saw Gojou open his domain for a fraction of a second as a technique, led him to be able to combine the two to open a 0.2 sec domain expansion to avoid Sukuna's attention and turn the fight which is honestly a pretty admirable feat. In the end he achieved his "true form" which i guess is good on him?
Overall it also made his role as a villain a tad bit more cooler imo, watching a villain adapting and learning new moves or replicate moves from the other side's big shots and using it against them was actually nice for a change.

Rest easy Todo, the short joint Collab musical he had with the Idol was so fucking wild that i loved it and felt so inline with his character, but besides from that he definitely gave Mahito a run for his money and pulled a few of his own tricks, slapping Mahito's hand to swap and the final swap at the end was great.

Ice cold from Itadori at the end, dude had a enough and just accepted his intrusive thoughts. The imagery and atmosphere at that scene was fucking great, bro just outright admitted to giving up justifying and reasoning why he needed to kill curses / Mahito, and just said if his role as a cog in the machine is do it, he'll do it.
Dec 29, 2023 4:32 AM

Oct 2008
sick a$$ episode! Mahito got faked-out by Aoi Toudou's dead Boogie-Woogie!
5/5.

Dec 29, 2023 9:30 AM
Dec 31, 2023 5:02 PM
Aug 2023
eweryone dies,I love the skyfall tiktok trend
Jan 1, 9:38 AM
Jan 2021
where you go i go, what you see i see
Jan 1, 3:24 PM
Dec 2023
Crazy episode. Had me on edge the entire episode. First few minutes, I was so panicked about todo. I was thinking no way would gege kill off todo after introducing him an episode ago but it seemed very possible and I was like "fuck it, this arc is just nonstop death so it could happen." Ultimately. todo tanked and his imagination scene was hillarious. Rip boogie woogie tho.
The later half was so satisfying, seeing mahito go from the hunter to the hunted, crying and begging like a cornered dog. Yuji scaring the shit out of him had me in so much joy. I was cheering for yuji to kill the bastard until Geto showed up.
Speaking of geto, why is he here all of a sudden? Wasn't he in a battle with mei? Did he win the fight? Or is mahito just imagining geto? Next week is about to be crazy
Jan 5, 3:21 PM
Oct 2023
Great cliffhanger at the end can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 6, 9:25 PM

Dec 2013
I've really enjoyed this entire fight. Seeing Mahito's severed head growing little arms and legs while running around was hilarious.

Todo's delusions when Mahito sees what is in his necklace are such a great moment.

The final black flash was such a satisfying moment. It's too bad Geto arrived to save Mahito.
Jan 10, 10:17 AM

Sep 2022
Yuji go Yuji :)!!!
Jan 10, 6:51 PM
Dec 2022
That Todo's Domain need to give 5star rating to who ever done that. It iconic.
Jan 11, 1:11 PM

Dec 2012
"An arm is merely a decoration. The act of applause is an acclamation of the soul"

This has to be a refrence to the legendary fight between "mreuem" the ant king vs netero in HxH

I still can't get this line out of my head
Gaara is love, Gaara is life
Jan 13, 6:53 AM
May 2021
Perfection, 11/10 episode,
Jan 14, 7:22 AM

Jan 2013
lame and mahito a weakling gooner.
Jan 16, 11:45 AM
Oct 2017
animetion was so gooood
Jan 17, 1:33 PM

Jul 2019
Dying by the hands of imposter Get sounds like a very fitting end for Mahito. Plus, I am probably as sick of this guy as the animators having process all of this.
Jan 20, 1:13 AM
Jan 2024
This was such a fire episode R.I.P Boogie woogie
Jan 21, 8:11 PM
Oct 2021
this episode had some really funny bits I'll tell you that
I can see Itadori's growth but well all I'll say is it's not something too huge in the grand scheme of the story itself.
Some animation complaints on blobs here and there but all in all I really liked the laughs, Todo's delusion was just as funny as they said it'll be, and Mahito being a pathetic child was just as satisfying. We'll see where this leads
Jan 27, 9:17 AM
Nov 2023
The way Mahito was running away from Yuji made me satisfied. Todo now will not able to use his technique, it feels sad. This season had a lot of sad news. Geto arriving at end was unexpected.
Jan 27, 9:36 PM
Dec 2022
mahito is garbage who life serves worse than an ant
Feb 16, 6:25 PM
Jul 2023
What a beautiful scene….
- An amazing fight between Todo and Yuji against Mahito. Mahito’s fights may not be the flashiest but they are definitely the most creative
- The King form looked pretty cool
- Todo loses an arm? That sucks
- lol the todo imagination part
- “My boogie woogie is dead” top tier sentence
- That black flash looked spectacular
- oh my god…. Mahito’s screams…. That voice acting, it’s amazing. The curse of humans feels fear for the first time… amazing
- I must admit, the wolves in the snow thing was very cringe as cool as it looked
Feb 26, 2:35 AM
Jun 2022
the fact that todo has takada and yuji in that pendant is lovely
Feb 27, 11:55 AM

Mar 2016
Gaaahdaayyum, the climax of the war is here and their final battle against Mahito is soo juicy, so damn satisfying!

Todo is truly one hell of a ballsy bro. Chopped his hands off without a moment of hesitation to prevent himself from blowing up, used the power of imagination to keep on fighting and then straight up clapped his hand against Mahito's, gambling his life just to activate his technique one last time. Respect.

However, the final showdown comes down to Itadori vs Mahito. And oh boy... I was genuinely surprised/. This is the fight that should redeem Itadori, make no mistake that he's far from useless but in the grand scheme of things, one can say that Itadori is powerless to save any of his precious allies, much less the civilians all around him...
And thus he has awakened...
For the first time ever in these past 2 seasons, this is the most [MAIN CHARACTER] thing that has happened to him. Against all odds even with Mahito's new form, Itadori won. Using a divergent fist, some light diversion by Todo and the most powerful black flash that he use at will. My boy beat the shit outta that freak, Mahito.

Oh, but it doesn't end there!

That whole monologue segment of Itadori's proclamation to kill Mahito no matter how many times he gets reincarnated was fucking savage! The way his lifeless, exhausted eyes look down on what is a special grade curse above many sent tingles down my spine. I have a big soft spot for these kinds of moments when the superior and inferior swapped their status. And don't get me started on how they depict Itadori as cold-blooded wolves hunting down the fleeing hares/rabbits which portrays Mahito in the state that he is. His\ petrified expressions and pathetic wailing are such a stark contrast to Itadori's stern gaze. Damn, what a massive dose of satisfaction.

The icing on the cake is Mahito begging Geto to save him. Though this could also be a problem...
Mar 2, 5:26 PM

Feb 2018
Todo doing the slap with Mahito's hand damn.. also I lost it when Todo's necklace opened and it had his idol waifu and Itadori in it lmao
Mar 6, 3:34 PM
Apr 2023
I was so ready and excited to see Mahito die and even tho that didn’t happen it was still incredibly satisfying to see him scared to death running away from Itadori. The fight was sick, gore was very good, Todo’s part was amazing and Itadori at the end with his somewhat Domain Expansion was incredible.
Mar 8, 8:33 PM

Dec 2022
laughed out a couple tears of joy on that ludicrously based Todo imagination sequence DAMN what a badass
Mar 10, 12:58 AM

Feb 2021
Lmao the Todo and Takadi-chan bit was hilarious. He sacrificed his arms for the last boogie-woogie. I guess Todo will retire now.

Honestly, I don't like the design of this rpg ass looking monster lol.

Itadori was cold asf bruh. He finally accepted what Mahito was saying. His eyes, his stance, his demeanour, they were radiating demon energy fr. This is the first time Mahito truly felt fear.

Bruh fake Geto is here. Now he'll save his ass
β—‘ ━━━━━ β–£ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
β—‘ ━━━━━ β–£ ━━━━━ ◐
Mar 17, 6:38 PM

Sep 2021
Confusing and drawn out as usual, but extra cringe with the Idol song. And Todo is still alive...

2 episodes til this arc is finally over!
Mar 21, 10:39 PM
Dec 2022
Todo my beloved best brother in the show

where you go i go
Mar 25, 11:56 AM
Apr 2020
Was so good to feel like Mahito was about to get what he deserves, only for fake Suguru to show up, now idk what's gonna happen lol
Mar 28, 7:02 PM
Jan 2024
Inspirational, fight scenes are fun to watch and relate to the overall story
May 25, 3:35 AM
May 2019
Glad to see Itadori finally on his full hater arc, and completely deserved so, the fact that he was redirecting that speech Mahito give right back at him lmao, glad to see that mf cried out of desperation for once

I was scrolling through wikia and I saw an image of Todo on
without his left hand, I initially assume that that happened way later on but wow this episode shocked me, I didn’t think it would happened this early, no more boogie woogie….. :(

at least it give us this sweet Black Flash shot though

Jun 9, 5:34 PM
Aug 2023
peak entertainment!!
Jun 20, 5:01 AM

Mar 2015
Mahito is finally ready to kick the bucket but of course Geto appears!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 29, 8:06 AM
Aug 2018
I know some people might hate Mahito. but he's the kinda villain you love to watch be OP, and you love to watch be defeated. I like him, especially how silly and crazy he is. but i've never had less respect to watch him crawl like a baby and throw dirt.

This psychopath? i'm pretty sure he'd mourn himself for a second. then revel in the joy of how much destruction it took to end him. i feel like he'd find his last moments funny not cry and run to his mommy and daddy for help. not after all the pain and destruction he caused.

this is crap. >:0
(•Μ€βŒ„•Μ)
Jul 9, 5:32 AM
Jan 2020
Mahito is finally defeated, he is crying for his life and that is karma. Mahito is getting a taste of his own medicine after getting the crap beaten out of him by Itadori, even with his new form Mahito still lost.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

588 by megzypegz »»
Yesterday, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 7, 2023

379 by InClouseau »»
Sep 22, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Nov 30, 2023

401 by InClouseau »»
Sep 22, 10:08 PM

» There was outrage over this? (Ep 22 Spoilers) ( 1 2 )

OskarC25 - Dec 21, 2023

72 by WeirdoAmla »»
Sep 22, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Jul 27, 2023

498 by xebu »»
Sep 21, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.