Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Apr 13, 2010 2:44 AM
Jun 2009
SapphireStar26 said:
Also I have to say MEIREN from Dance in the Vampire Bund anime is so fucking annoying I HATE HERRR. Interfering, conniving, slutty bitch D: *stabs*

OH MY GOSH, FINALLY SOMEONE MENTIONED THAT BITCH'S NAME. that bitch totally need to stfu D:

some more that needs to be dead or stfu

lacus (gundam seed)
typical, shes too perfect. wow. plus, even though shes perfect, shes a bitch in the inside. i mean, she care no one but her friends and mostly for kira. what about the pilots? yea, she left them to dead there. so heartless

alice (pandora hearts)
seriously, she needs to stfu. shes annoying and whinny, acting all arrogant and high and mighty at bad times when shes the one who can't even punch a thing in the situation. but then, i can't really blame her for that, as she have been in the abyss for a long time.

amu (shugo chara)
bitch and a mary-sue is enough to describe why

miaka (fushingi yugi)
"help! tamahome, help!" and when she got kidnapped and caged up "hmph! tamahome will save me, all i have to do is just wait!" right, and i was so happy when tamahome got his mind control and attacked her.

sekai (school days)
shes the reason why school days anime is so fcked up. it's all thanks to her that we fans get to see a stupid boat ending.

mikuru (haruhi suzumiya)
useless bitch, too annoying and whinny

siesta (zero no tsukaima)
DIE, JUST DIE

fuka (kodocha)
stfu, slut and die
Apr 14, 2010 12:51 AM

Aug 2008
Yukimura Chizuru (Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan) - OMG, it's been only two episodes, but she seems to be another kawai, naive girl with bunch of hot guys around her, and I'm sure they all fall in love with her ==; Another missy: oh, I want so bad to be helpful! oh, please help me! oh, please someone kill her >.<
I hope she's going to change.
Apr 15, 2010 11:59 AM

Nov 2009
TakumiAono said:
SapphireStar26 said:
Also I have to say MEIREN from Dance in the Vampire Bund anime is so fucking annoying I HATE HERRR. Interfering, conniving, slutty bitch D: *stabs*

OH MY GOSH, FINALLY SOMEONE MENTIONED THAT BITCH'S NAME. that bitch totally need to stfu D:

YESSSS. SERIOUSLY SHE SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE ~__~ I seriously hate her...

TakumiAono said:
alice (pandora hearts)
seriously, she needs to stfu. shes annoying and whinny, acting all arrogant and high and mighty at bad times when shes the one who can't even punch a thing in the situation. but then, i can't really blame her for that, as she have been in the abyss for a long time.

amu (shugo chara)
bitch and a mary-sue is enough to describe why

NUUUUUUUU I love Alice ;A; She's awesomeeee

lol I agree with Amu tho >__> ew D:
Apr 24, 2010 4:45 PM

Nov 2008
Kurumi, Amu, Meiren, Yuka, Aoba Tsugumi, TOO MANY

TakumiAono said:
sekai (school days)
shes the reason why school days anime is so fcked up. it's all thanks to her that we fans get to see a stupid boat ending.

I agree the nice boat ending was partly her fault (although it was also Makoto's) for setting Makoto and Kotonoha up and then getting Makoto to cheat on Kotonoha.

Doesn't mean I don't adore the nice boat ending. In the end the main characters I hated died, and the one I liked didn't. :P
Apr 26, 2010 6:55 PM
Feb 2009
SapphireStar26 said:

Haruhi (TMHS) - I can't understand why so many people like her.

Same here! I was wondering if there was something wrong with me but then I took a look at this club and cried from happines T.T
There's so many Shirley (CC), Misa (DN), Yuuki (VK), Kazumi (SnS) haters, it's like a heaven here!

It would be awesome if there was a male version of this club. Like everyone's favourite but annoying male characters.

Btw any Sheryl (Macross Frontier) haters?
or Hagumi Hanamoto (Honey and Clover)? She was like 5 years old and everyone was in love with her. Well forgive me if I'm wrong, couldn't watch it after few episodes...
Sakura (Tsubasa Chronicles) she was nice but a troublemaker.
Eureka (E7) can't believe everyone in anime liked her, she's so selfish and depressing!
Rie Kugimiya's tsundere types are annoying and I hate Aya Hirano.

There's so many manga b....es I hate but don't even wanna start =.= such a hateful person I am!
Apr 26, 2010 9:19 PM

Nov 2009
OMG YES I HATE SHERYL. *high fives cyborg*

She's so full of herself, selfish, and expects everyone to answer to her every whim and blah i just cannot stand her o.e

And yes! SOMEONE ELSE WHO HATES HARUHI FROM TMHS <33 YAY :'D
SapphireStar26Apr 26, 2010 9:24 PM
Apr 27, 2010 12:04 AM

Nov 2008
I don't exactly hate Haruhi, but she was a bitch. >_>

And thank GOD I FINALLY FOUND SHERYL HATERS. She's such a spoiled brat, yet she has so many fans.. it's unbelievable. :( I haven't finished Frontier, (I tend to stop watching anime if my dad beats me to watching them for some reason >_>) but the fandom is such a big blob of annoying Sheryl fans.. yet she was a selfish whore. I don't understand. The Frontier fanbase is with Sheryl like the Code Geass fanbase is with CC, but with a fail character instead.

I agree that Rie's tsunderes are annoying, but I like her voice acting. Same with Aya XD
Apr 27, 2010 6:26 AM
Feb 2009
I actually like Rie Kugimiya, she's doing a great job. The problem is some of her characters=D Well they can be cute sometimes so can't say I hate them.

But about that Sheryl, I hate her but I hate Alto MORE! He was giving hope to two girls and couldn't choose one of them (since this is the rule for love triangles).
Apr 27, 2010 6:29 PM

Nov 2009
lol well I didn't HATE hate Haruhi but she did things that made me hate her at points and yeah she's a bitch >_>

lol i'm not a huge fan of Alto either =/ YES SHERYL SUCKS. I don't understand why so many ppl like her. lol exactly like you said Rainney~

Rainney said:
... but the fandom is such a big blob of annoying Sheryl fans.. yet she was a selfish whore. I don't understand. The Frontier fanbase is with Sheryl like the Code Geass fanbase is with CC, but with a fail character instead.

indeed. Ranka is a far superior character to her but wtf the fanbase obviously prefers some slutty selfish bitch >_> She's fun to edit with (I make amvs) b/c she gets a lot of the good scenes but that's about it.

About Rie Kugimiya's tsunderes they can be annoying but i generally like them. I've never really found Shana to be all too annoying tho (I love Shana actually) but characters like Taiga and Louise, while i do like them, tend to be annoying in some aspects...I feel like Shana was never as violent as them so many that's why I've never really been as annoyed by her ...that and she pwns with a sword so I may be biased...8D Rie is a great VA tho <3
Apr 29, 2010 2:37 PM

Feb 2010
I'm not a Macross fanboy. Sheryl Nome may be a selfish whore but I guess that's what gives her more personnality. I hated her fashion style especially when she's singing, it wouldn't change anything if she was naked. I know she has a slutty appearance and she's pretty much useless but at least she tries her best instead of doing nothing and knows what she wants in love. She's agressive, I think it's a good point.
It's a lot better than girls who are too indecisive like Ranka. Except for being a good singer I don't see much about her. She had her chance and left the battlefield to Sheryl. That doesn't make her generous but a loser.

Anyway, the most annoying for me are loli tsunderes. Or fake lolis. Rie Kugimiya is a good seiyuu but damn her characters are annoying. Especially Louise and Taiga cause most of the time they act like retards in front of the person they love. I also hate Mina Tepes for demonstrating a math formula in her high school. I mean, what's the point? Do you need to show off that much? You're a thousand years old, you crap fossils, there's no need for that. And why stay in loli form?
Apr 29, 2010 10:26 PM

Feb 2009
ephemeralM said:
> Euphemia li Britannia (Code Geass) - a little girl who thinks she can fix the world. her immaturity and naivety were making me crazy.

She would have suceeded had it not been for Lelouch losing control over his Geass, in case you forgot -_-
May 1, 2010 1:12 AM

Nov 2009
Minami-Nan said:
It's a lot better than girls who are too indecisive like Ranka. Except for being a good singer I don't see much about her. She had her chance and left the battlefield to Sheryl. That doesn't make her generous but a loser.

No. Just no. You clearly don't get her at all and to be quite frank I have neither the energy nor the inclination to spell it out for you. I'll leave it at this - Being aggressive isn't everything and in Sheryl's case it comes off as conceited, slutty, and annoying whereas Ranka, by the end of the series, undergoes a great deal of character development she went through a few trials but ultimately overcame them and emerged a stronger and more confident/sure person...she never left the "battlefield" for Sheryl except possibly in the beginning of the series when she was insecure. Anyways if you can't see what makes Ranka 805732905783 times more awesome than Sheryl will ever be you probably never will and that's just as well.

In a nut shell no matter what you say Ranka >>>>>> Sheryl.

Also Mina Tepes is awesome. So what if she wants to show off a bit every now and then - it's not like she's overtly arrogant. ANd I don't get how her doing that math problem equates to her "showing off" anyways - I think you're just being paranoid. Plenty of students have to do problems on the board - why should she pretend to be stupid? Anyways if you even read (or watched I guess) the damn series you would know that there's actually a PERFECTLY GOOD REASON for her to go around as a loli. And in case you missed it I'll let you kno why~

with this I end my discussion with you as you only seem to love to play devil's advocate or something, which I find incredibly irksome.. and I have better, more enjoyable things to do than to argue with you constantly =__=

@Kipcha: I think the same thing ~_~
SapphireStar26May 1, 2010 1:21 AM
May 1, 2010 7:57 AM

Feb 2010
@SapphireStar26

Why is it you always get to have the last word? There's no way to argue with you cause you always cut a conversation short after saying what you wanted to say.
Besides, you're too one-sided with Ranka. Sure she got some character development. At first she was too shy to do anything but guess who gave her confidence? That's right, Sheryl (and Alto too). It's because Sheryl was there pushing her that she entered the Macross contest. If she was such a bitch like you pointed, she could just say " so you want to be a singer? stop dreaming cause I'm the best out there". You seem to see her being confident as slutty and conceited. In what way? She doesn't sleep around and flirt with only ONE guy. By the way did you notice the Sheryl fall? She was the top singer of the galaxy, turned into a nobody and had to deal with it. Looks like you missed that part of her getting character development.
I also never said being aggressive is everything you need to be.
Sheryl is a little aggressive for me cause she knows who she loves and do something about it: she kissed the guy.
Ranka is too shy and indecisive: What do I do? several times. She's the one being annoying. You're cute, you can sing, spending time with you is fun, why the fuck do you think you don't have a chance?
And she left the battlefield towards the end, if you don't see what I mean then what does "I loved you" mean to you?

Since no matter what I say you think Ranka>Sheryl, I could say the same. I could say you're just a Ranka fan and that everything you said on Sheryl is bullshit and Sheryl>Ranka and if you don't understand it, well, deal with it. I don't do that cause it's forcing your opinion on others.

Concerning Mina Tepes, how can she not be arrogant? Did you see the way she talked to the journalists? I watched the show for 4 episodes and drop it because of what she said and because I hate her (I can hate her even for the wrong reasons).
Basically, we the vampires are super loaded. When you humans were still playing with your own shit, we were collecting money. But our existence was a secret so we did it without anyone noticing. Now we are so rich we can pay off the entire debt of a country like Japan. That's bullshit. Such an amount of money can't stay unnoticed. That's taking humans for retards and that's what Mina does. In the end, that's vampire arrogance. Isn't she the director of the school too? As I recall she wanted to be a student just so she can be with her bodyguard. So the teachers know that, she knows that but she still does problems on the board. Please, this doesn't make sense unless she volunteered to do it and that is trying to be impressive.
And thanks for telling me why she's in loli form cause I couldn't take it this far.

Finally, I'm not playing the devil's advocate. You seem to have a problem with people not sharing your opinions. Are you the voice of god? Cause I can see you being all nice when someone says something you like and making those who don't look like a fool.
"indeed. Ranka is a far superior character to her but wtf the fanbase obviously prefers some slutty selfish bitch"
That says it all. To begin with, I'm not even a Sheryl fan. And if you have better things to do than argue with me, that's fine I don't care but don't think I'm gonna stay silent if I see something like you trying to be the Truth prophet. Seriously, we don't have to agree to everything you say.
PC14106May 1, 2010 8:30 AM
May 2, 2010 1:57 AM

Jan 2008
Not getting why there's so much hate for the awesomeness that is Orihime. Since it's usually females that hate on her, I say it's boob jealousy.lol

Anywho....

Sakura(Naruto)
Kagome(Inuyasha)
Misty(Pokemon)
Pan(DBGT)
Hinamori(Bleach)
Mitsuko(Battle Royale)
Kayuki(Record of a Fallen Vampire)
May 3, 2010 4:02 AM

Mar 2008
Doggie-Chan said:
sakura from naruto
shes okay in naruto shipuudden
but in naruto i want to rip her f*cking head off!

the same here!

and MIAKA from fushigi yuugi, she is the protagonist but i really want her to die!!!

May 3, 2010 10:51 PM

May 2009
1. misa - we all know why
2. orihime - shit. she never improved in the anime, from start to present it was still "kurosaki-kun" >:P
3. hinata - many love her. i dont. maybe coz i see myself in her,which is what i hate about myself... nuff said

sakura- hated her at first. fell in loved with her in shippuuden. dunno why :3
May 4, 2010 2:01 AM

Nov 2009
Someone needs to add Ooshima from Umi Monogatari to the list. Just watched the special and I can't believe I forgot JUST how fucking annoying she is. Seriously just GTFO now *stab*
May 4, 2010 8:10 AM

Jan 2008
;_;
May 4, 2010 2:21 PM

Nov 2009
Gunbladewarrior said:
;_;

...what? o_o
May 7, 2010 1:07 PM
Feb 2009
Gunbladewarrior said:
Not getting why there's so much hate for the awesomeness that is Orihime. Since it's usually females that hate on her, I say it's boob jealousy.lol

XD You're right! She's nice and cute but sometimes I can't help but think she's there only for fan service.
May 17, 2010 2:31 PM

May 2010
The ones I found annoying were

Suzu Sakuma of Marmalade Boy(she's spoiled, immature, and self-centered, always interferes with Yuu and Miki, I couldn't stand her!!!)

Quess Paraya(Char's Counterattack) and Flay Allster(Gundam SEED)-These two are equals when it comes to being spoiled brats that decieve good people, Quess decieved Bright Noah's son Hathaway and Flay decieved Sai Argyle and even Kira Yamato. I also hated Quess' Char infatuation, so sickening and annoying. Flay irked me when she threatnened Lacus and said careless things about Coordinators in front of Kira.

Kagome Higurashi and Kagura of Inuyasha-After seeing a good amount of episodes of the series and the progress of both Kagome and Kikyo, Kagome annoyed me the most due to her abusing Inuyasha with countless Sit commands just because he is around Kikyo. Kagome lacks the maturity and understanding that a place in Inuyasha's heart will always love Kikyo. I often wondered why she was able to still purify jewel shards when she herself had impure thoughts of Kikyo in her heart and mind, such as hatred and jealousy. The beads around Inuyasha's neck were only meant to be used if he went after innocent humans, not as Kagome's means to let out her anger, there are better ways. As for why I think Kagura is annoying is because I think she's just another useless Sesshomaru-fangirl, relying on him to take out Naraku. I wish Rumiko Takahashi made a more suitable love interest for Sesshy other than Kagura.

Koachi Kuno of Ranma 1/2-For being a psycho nutcase.

Nina Einstein of Code Geass-same reason as Kodachi and for having her sick Euphemia -obessession.

Ryoko and Ayeka of Tenchi Muyo-After seeing what these two do each other, I don't think either one of them deserve Tenchi. They often play tug-of-war with Tenchi and I think Tenchi gets annoyed at both of them.

Faina, Kozue, and Michelle of Infinite Ryvius-Faina was also an annoying psycho nutcase, Kozue was an annoying clingy, spoiled, and selfish little girl(of course the beating Kozue got from girls annoyed of her made her worse when she said terrible things to her best friend Aoi.), and Michelle was an annoying slut.

The Prince Yuki Fan Club Girls of Fruits Basket-I don't like them becasue they're annoying fangirls with nothing better to do other than go after girls who are close to Yuki.

Gyokumen Koushu of Saiyuki-she annoys me because she upset the balance between humans and demons, wants to steal Kougaiji's father from his mother, is a horrible mother to Lirin, sleeps around with that quack doctor Ni Jyeni, so she qualifies as a slut.

Momo Hinamori and Loly of Bleach-It's really annoying that she still believes Aizen's a good person worthy of being saved, being naive still about Aizen, and she dumps all the blame on Gin as the bad guy. I don't like Loly because she's an annoying, loud-mouth. The one thing I praise Yammy for is shutting Loly up for good.

kanon-chanJun 24, 2011 6:29 AM
May 18, 2010 3:54 AM

Apr 2010
Kazumi Yoshida and Charlotte Cuulhorne (the transvestite arrancar from bleach)

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
May 21, 2010 6:57 AM
May 2009
kanon-chan said:
The ones I found annoying were

Suzu Sakuma of Marmalade Boy(she's spoiled, immature, and self-centered, always interferes with Yuu and Miki, I couldn't stand her!!!)

Quess Paraya(Char's Counterattack) and Flay Allster(Gundam SEED)-These two are equals when it comes to being spoiled brats that decieve good people, Quess decieved Bright Noah's son Hathaway and Flay decieved Sai Argyle and even Kira Yamato. I also hated Quess' Char infatuation, so sickening and annoying. Flay irked me when she threatnened Lacus and said careless things about Coordinators in front of Kira.

Kagome Higurashi and Kagura of Inuyasha-After seeing a good amount of episodes of the series and the progress of both Kagome and Kikyo, Kagome annoyed me the most due to her abusing Inuyasha with countless Sit commands just because he is around Kikyo. Kagome lacks the maturity and understanding that a place in Inuyasha's heart will always love Kikyo. I often wondered why she was able to still purify jewel shards when she herself had impure thoughts of Kikyo in her heart and mind, such as hatred and jealousy. The beads around Inuyasha's neck were only meant to be used if he went after innocent humans, not as Kagome's means to let out her anger, there are better ways. As for why I think Kagura is annoying is because I think she's just another useless Sesshomaru-fangirl, relying on him to take out Naraku. I wish Rumiko Takahashi made a more suitable love interest for Sesshy other than Kagura.

Koachi Kuno of Ranma 1/2-For being a psycho nutcase.

Nina Einstein of Code Geass-same reason as Kodachi and for having her sick Euphemia -obessession.

I agree with this all.
Jun 2, 2010 6:02 AM

Jan 2008
SapphireStar26 said:
...what? o_o

Site was acting up. :I

cyborg__ said:
XD You're right! She's nice and cute but sometimes I can't help but think she's there only for fan service.

Well it's not like she's like the prototypical shonen female that has anger issues, and beats up on the hero. She's like Hinata. Sweet, lovable, and needs more screen time. :I

Now to add more to my list....

Just about every frakin female in Berserk. Initially I was going to wait until I caught up on the series before I said this( i'm on 235), but I see no redeeming qualities in any of these chicks. Especially that heifer Caska, Caca, or whatever they want o spell her name in each chapter. She's annoyed me from the beginning, and now that she's loony it's gotten worse. I wish someone would just pop her in the face with a brick.

I'm guessing since no one else has this down, i'm the only one that feels this way. :I
Jun 5, 2010 2:34 AM

Mar 2010
Sakura from Naruto.
Jun 25, 2010 9:01 AM

Mar 2008
Most annoying girl was, is and will forever be Lenalee. I have yet to see a Mary-Sue as big as her. God, what IS with this girl? DGM dudes seem to have a distorted sense for women. First I thought she was rather cute and not as useless as other anime girls. ...Then, she got her hair cut off and her brain blew away. This could become a major rant, but I'll leave it at that. She'd better die soon will never happen, I know.

But now I've got someone else too! Yay, hating is fun. Anri from DRRR!! is kind of annoying. Rather big breasts, glasses, totally shy and too much screen time, if you ask me. Dunno, she IS important, I know that but still, somehow nothing ever happens when she's on screen. This girl lacks a character. Seriously.
Tell me how it feels, breaking down the old walls.

Jul 7, 2010 3:08 AM

Jul 2008
1. Yoshida (SnS) Wtf is wrong with her?!

2. Siesta (ZnT) Big boobs, whiny, throws herself at guys @@. Acting pathetic just to get attention. Ugh..

3. Orihime (Bleach) The same REASONS as the others who commented here.

4. Yukari (Paradise Kiss) Obsessed with sex? Sex maniac? -_____- <- why hasn't anyone mentioned her yet?

5. Nia (TTGL) Whenever she speaks, my hair stands.

6. Mikuru (TMOHS) Big boobs. @@ Unnecessary fan services. Annoying, clingy, pathetic personality.

7. Mouri Ran (Detective Conan) Idk why but I just can't stand it when she 'stops' Conan at the crucial moments.

8. Oonuma (GE - Good Ending) Another clingy + big boobs character..

Okay I don't hate ALL big boobs character xD (Yoruichi.. Matsumoto..)

Jul 9, 2010 5:02 PM
Jul 2010
I know I like Kagome. o.o Do I belong in this club?
I dont think so.Yeah its bad she abuses Inuyasha
but she rarely does it in the ending.. and they are in
good teams in the ending. At least she supports him
and we all know she loves him.

Uh... I dont really hate anime characters.
I cant haha. ^^
I think its ridiculous.
Jul 9, 2010 5:49 PM

Jun 2009
The nr. 1 on my list is Orihime from Bleach, she's just awful.
No matter how good you are at something,
there's always about a million people better than you.
Jul 10, 2010 9:18 AM

Nov 2008
-Chibi-Usa: DIE. Disgusting little brat who wants to sex her father. Her FATHER. She's ugly, useless, self-righteous, stuck-up, spoiled rotten, EXTREMELY ANNOYING....lol it pisses me off just to type about her so I'll stop. XD But I hate everything about her. She's a little bitch who needs SMACKED. Repetitively. And have you ever heard her SING!? I'm lucky my ears still function after THAT...

-Yuuka (Elfen Lied) BITCH. I hate her and all clones of her.

-Akane Tendou (Ranma 1/2) Lol, like I need a reason?

-Saya (Black Cat) She's f**king annoying. YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR TRAIN!!

-Sakuya (Tenchi In Tokyo) I can't believe nobody mentioned this little whore!! She's like a bad fanfiction character!! MARY-SUE MUCH!?

-Himemiya Chikane (Kannazuki No Miko) OMG. RAPIST!! RAPIST!! RAPIST!! I HATE HER!! EVERYBODY WORSHIPS HER BUT I CAN'T STAND THIS EVIL WHORE!!

-Any submissive, big breasted girl with GLASSES. Except Mimi from Kodomo No Jikan. I love her. XD

Hmm lots of people keep saying Yoshida (lol yeah) or Shana (WHAT!?) but NOBODY has mentioned KONOE FUMIKA!?
I. CAN'T. STAND. HER. She's downright retarded!! I hope one of those butterflies she chases leads her out in front of a two-ton TRUCK!! She's so damn stupid, she can't even dress herself...hell I bet she can't even go to the BATHROOM by herself!!
Plus she's ugly, clingy, useless, has a crappy voice...point is, she has nothing good about her. At all. I guess fanboys really love characters who have the mental capacity of an AMOEBA. XD

ChiibiJul 10, 2010 9:38 AM

Jul 13, 2010 12:22 PM

May 2010
I also wanted to add Lalah Sune from the first Gundam series, I can't stand her, she's too much of a Mary-Sue, if she wasn't around, Char would be a more devoted brother to Sayla and there would be some romance between Amuro and Sayla as well. Lalah just annoys me , I don't know what Char sees in her.
Aug 17, 2010 7:19 PM
Jul 2010
for stuff i have been watching recently, it's Yui from Fushigi Yuugi. At first she's ok, but later, just because of a few guys words, she completely turns on her best friend. And she has no backbone! she just relies on everyone else! plus she tries to kill her friend over a guy! At least Miaka does some stuff herself. Yui is just whiny and nasty!
Aug 18, 2010 2:15 PM
Sep 2009
kanon-chan you just hate kagura because you are jealous that she is paired up w/ 'your' sesshoumaru.. right?? lol.

and Gunbladewarrior.. true huh? it sucks seeing your favorite character getting bashed.........
Aug 20, 2010 8:40 AM

Oct 2008
I really can't stand Orihime Inoue from Bleach - can she do something except crying and beggining and acting cowardly...?
Aug 20, 2010 8:42 AM

May 2010
vietboy89 said:
kanon-chan you just hate kagura because you are jealous that she is paired up w/ 'your' sesshoumaru.. right?? lol.

If Rin was around Sango's age, then I would ship Sesshomaru and Rin as a couple.
Aug 28, 2010 12:56 AM

Jan 2008
WLucy from FT is working her way on my list. I can't remember if I have nami on there or not. :I
Sep 4, 2010 7:12 AM

Dec 2009
Yuuka from 11eyes.
I QUACKING HATE THAT BITCH! SHE'S SOOO QUACKING ANNOYING! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THAT EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE ENDED HAPPILY IF SHE HAD JUST BEEN RAN OVER BY A QUACKING TRUCK?!
Also Torhu and Machi from Furuba. Torhu makes me want to scream and Machi is just a bad fill in for Yuki's lover.

code geass s2 : darker than black : free! es :
haikyuu!! : inaire : kurobas 2 : mikagura : znt
animemanga

Sep 6, 2010 10:09 PM

Nov 2008
id said:
Doggie-Chan said:
sakura from naruto
shes okay in naruto shipuudden
but in naruto i want to rip her f*cking head off!

i hate her even in shipudden! pink hair sux

.............so........you hate her just because her hair is pink? o_O

Pink hair is cool. T_T Don't hate a character for their hair color-that's the stupidest reason I've ever heard! Well, next to "she/he stole a character I was in love with so I'm so jealous!!" Or "He/she gets in the way of my non-canon yaoi/yuri pairing!"

Sep 10, 2010 3:43 PM

Aug 2010
Nagisa (Clannad)- She pissed me off after the 3 episodes.I have no idea why, she just started getting annoying ( i wish she disappeared or die in the first episode ) :P

Yuka ( 11eyes) - ok, i liked her during the first 4 episdoes then, out of the blue she tured into a psycho o.o

Nina (Code Geass)- She just needs to die :]

Aio (Ai Yori Aoshi)

Kaede(Kampfer) - If she wasnt in the anime I think the show would have been sooooo much better.
Sep 20, 2010 5:13 PM

Jun 2010
I like Nagisa though...

I hate...
-Sakura from Naruto
-Kikyo from Inuyasha
-Nina from Code Geass
-Louise from Zero No Tsukaima

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Oct 12, 2010 11:10 AM

Feb 2010
Sakura from naruto and kurumu kurono from Rosario Vampire and Nel tu (child form) from bleach
Oct 25, 2010 9:01 PM

Jan 2010
Sakura (Naruto): Most annoying character I've ever seen!

Misa (Death Note)
Nina (Code Geass)
Lenalee (DGM)
Nov 1, 2010 7:35 AM

Oct 2010
My top 3:
-Lenalee (D.gray-man) (can't describe how much I hate her)
-Misa (Death note)
-Yuka (11 eyes)
Nov 5, 2010 10:19 PM

Sep 2010
Flay Alster (Gundam SEED) and Shirley Fenette (Code Geass)
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 12, 2010 1:42 AM

Jun 2010
there are aloottt but currently its Yoshida, Kazumi from shakugan no shana. i fucking hate her. i want yuji and shana to be together. shana better too. fuck kazumi.
~MoChiQuacHiE~♥
Dec 24, 2010 11:11 PM

Sep 2009
1st-Shirley Feanette(Code Geass) She useless Asshole That Only know how to get lelouch Attention and make him love her.Well sucks To be You shirley because Lelouch luvs C.C more then you! Asshole Motherfcuker whore b*tch Girl!

2rd-Risa(D.n Angel) HATE HER! I like her twin sis not her! step away From dark! if you do i will burn u in hell with my Dragon Eye!

3rd-Flay(Gundam Seed) How dare she seduce kira!Hate her Very much!
Mar 5, 2011 9:46 PM

Sep 2010
pimkygirl52 said:
1st-Shirley Feanette(Code Geass) She useless Asshole That Only know how to get lelouch Attention and make him love her.Well sucks To be You shirley because Lelouch luvs C.C more then you! Asshole Motherfcuker whore b*tch Girl!

3rd-Flay(Gundam Seed) How dare she seduce kira!Hate her Very much!

This x100
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 26, 2011 4:37 AM

Jun 2010
I'm alone with this as far as I know but:

Katsura Hinagiku (Hayate no Gotoku)
AY HEYT HER!
Oct 16, 2011 3:14 AM

Nov 2009
Hinata from Naruto
Orihime from Bleach
Chibiusa from Sailor Moon I HATE YOUU !
Nov 16, 2011 9:45 AM

Jan 2010
- HARUNO SAKURA
- HIGURASHI KAGOME
- SUZUMIYA HARUHI

and ALMOST ALL female tsunderes. including Shana, Taiga, Mikoto, Kurisu, etc etc.
Oh, and I kinda dislike Misa too, and Moriyama Shiemi.

I know most people hate Orihime and Kikyou, but actually I like them, especially Kikyo, ^_^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» your top ten most hated anime and manga woman that you just want to kill

princessakura - Jan 13, 2019

0 by princessakura »»
Jan 13, 2019 8:39 AM

» am i the only one who hates serena from pokemon here

boa555 - Jan 19, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Jan 19, 2017 11:59 AM

» Why is my fav character on the list? ( 1 2 3 )

id - Mar 23, 2008

134 by TogameCheerio »»
Jul 1, 2016 3:47 AM

» Which Female Persona do you Think is Overdone?

Dragon_Empress - Aug 12, 2008

44 by Willthemost »»
Jun 22, 2015 8:44 PM

» if you could add.... ( 1 2 3 )

eiskalt - Jun 4, 2008

111 by freakystyley »»
Feb 1, 2015 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.