Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 27, 2020 6:22 AM

Dec 2016
Why in the world Yuno brought all those knifes for? ^^; And this new kid looks like it will give them trouble. He almost hurt Yuno badly with those scissors... and intentionatelly! This is the beginning of a new nightmare >_>

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jan 23, 2021 5:29 AM
Jan 2021
Sickly_Grin said:
This is such bullshit. Why the hell is the show trying to depict 9th as a good/neutral character when she killed all those kids in the second episode! Are we supposed to forget about that or something? This series so far has been full of shoddy writing.

Yeah suddenly I find myself feeling sympathy for her. Also she got hotter and we got to see her tits a few episodes earlier. They want us to feel sympathy for her now for whatever reason
Feb 15, 2021 5:33 PM

Jul 2012
Romance shenanigans continue to kind of entertain me despite thinking they won't.

Bruh if they murder a whole ass child lmao...
Mar 1, 2021 4:23 AM
May 2018
Yuno's cute manner of speaking is so annoying I almost hate herm even though I was neutral for her whike reading manga
Jul 16, 2021 5:59 AM
Feb 2021
Everyone is a wierdo in this anime. What is up with yuki's mom? Encouraging 14 yrs old to have sex? seriously?

And something is definitely wrong with yuki. Yuno has saved his life at least 3 times. What he did in return? Said she is insane and chose Tsubaki. Even then Yuno saved his life and then he too said he is choosing yuno. Then he even kissed her of his own volition. He is frankly indebted to yuno imo. Now what does he do when his mother comes over? Asks her to get out. Then he hides her in his cupboard and tells lies. I can understand if he didn't want his mother to get involved with yuno but now that yuno is already here, why the hell is he treating her like that. He comes off to me as a scumbag. I know Yuno is wierd but I think he can at least introduce her to his mom.
Jan 28, 2022 10:51 AM

May 2008
BUSTED! I love Yuki's mom... "Seal the deal!" "Have fun stormin' the castle" "Keep that rascal wrapped" 😂

Murmur's postscript was a riot
Aug 24, 2022 4:00 PM
Feb 2022
Very good! Very nice!
Oct 14, 2022 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
I knew that boy was a diary owner.

Also, damn Yasai Guno was planning to kill Yukiteru's mother if his mother was a bad person.
Jan 5, 2023 9:40 AM
Jan 2023
[font="\"lucida grande\", tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]And a great anime.
The scenes in which the protagonist is ashamed of Yuno are amusing.
Cujo, is totally in love with him.
In this episode, we see Yuno meeting Prota's mother.
And that she likes Yuno a lot, because she's a pretty girl and cute.
But in fact it is a great killer.
It may be that first impressions last.[/font]

Ícone "Verificada pela comunidade"

Jun 10, 2023 10:46 PM

Nov 2022
So, yes, 5 year olds with their iPads are gonna compete for the role of the God of Time and Space. The young uns are truly getting competitive day by day.

And unironically, it's the post-credits comedy sequence which is watchable and coherent in this entire episode
Jul 16, 2023 2:14 AM

Jul 2022
Yuno best girl, Ideal Girlfriend Material right there, I don’t care if she’s a Yandere, I’d consider myself lucky, not the Yandere irl that killed her boyfriend out of jealousy.
Aug 21, 2023 9:43 AM

Mar 2023
from the looks of it, yukki's never gonna catch a damn break xD
Oct 29, 2023 7:12 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to eliecher
Everyone is a wierdo in this anime. What is up with yuki's mom? Encouraging 14 yrs old to have sex? seriously?

And something is definitely wrong with yuki. Yuno has saved his life at least 3 times. What he did in return? Said she is insane and chose Tsubaki. Even then Yuno saved his life and then he too said he is choosing yuno. Then he even kissed her of his own volition. He is frankly indebted to yuno imo. Now what does he do when his mother comes over? Asks her to get out. Then he hides her in his cupboard and tells lies. I can understand if he didn't want his mother to get involved with yuno but now that yuno is already here, why the hell is he treating her like that. He comes off to me as a scumbag. I know Yuno is wierd but I think he can at least introduce her to his mom.
@eliecher
I mean... She knows how modest he is. She's just trying to level him out. Plus it's not abnormal for teens to have sex. Considering puberty hits around 12 or 13, telling kids to stay abstinent at that age is likely to backfire in the other direction. It's not like there's an age difference between them. It'd be different if there were
Jan 31, 5:47 AM

Sep 2017
LOL

Yukki is even humiliated on camera. Jeez, shinji has got better luck than Yukki at facing humiliations.

Yuno is so dominating, she gonna be fun.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 26, 2012

272 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Jun 3, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.