Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Nov 10, 2015 1:16 PM

Oct 2013
saitama ez
Nov 10, 2015 1:31 PM

Sep 2011
laila_kissa said:
Nanana..... comparison everywhere shit always true.
Love something for who they are not love one thing the fact that their posses some valuable ability.
Comparing always bulls**t.

Nobody is comparing anything though. I just see poeple here stating which one of the two they like better and making things up to "prove" that he's stronger

Here-Hear said:
Just what we needed... A thread for OPM fangays to overglorify saitama..

Exept this guy. this is the one and only real dbztard that just loves goku so much that thinks he can go around insulting people. no shame...
Nov 10, 2015 2:16 PM

Jan 2014
Veldin461 said:
laila_kissa said:
Love something for who they are not love one thing the fact that their posses some valuable ability.

Nobody is comparing anything though. I just see people here stating which one of the two they like better and making things up to "prove" that he's stronger

Well I know that some of them just a statement only some of it definitely compare if not then what else just look at the title of thread.
'is stronger than' only for starting debate who's good who's not! I'm seeing these question everywhere on the web especially youtube. Not that Ima complaining just tired of it.
DB is old OPM is new its a switch of time argument, statement , debate , differentiate is pointless the truth no one ever knew.

Veldin461 said:
Here-Hear said:

Exept this guy. this is the one and only real dbztard that just loves goku so much that thinks he can go around insulting people. no shame...

Indeed he has no shame I respect Goku and never once crossed in my thought that I want to insult him just I wish DB fan would respect Saitama too.

Nov 10, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2015
Taito10 said:
Chiki said:
Saitama can't even kill a mosquito.

Wow, this was only gag....... You must be really mad that Saitama is STRONGER than Goku.

lel

Gag or not, it's still manga canon that Saitama isn't strong enough to kill a mosquito.

Veldin461 said:
laila_kissa said:

Nobody is comparing anything though. I just see poeple here stating which one of the two they like better and making things up to "prove" that he's stronger

Here-Hear said:

I don't insult Saitama fanboys like you for no reason. I just have no respect for people who don't use their brains enough in general.

Edit: Saitama is one of my fav anime characters. Just because I think he's nowhere near Goku's level of strength doesn't mean I don't like him.
Nov 10, 2015 2:39 PM

Feb 2011
someone on an other site did give an interesting explanation of what saitama's power is:

quigonkenny said:
Saitama's victory in a fight isn't a matter of comparison in powers. To borrow a term from Type-Moon, Saitama is a conceptual hero. He wins in a fight. Period. He may not win in every contest (killing mosquitos, eating udon, etc.), but if it's able to be settled with a punch, he wins...at least as long as he tries.
sayde said:
Saitama almost seems like that in the sense that since the limits of his power appear to be undefined at the moment, it might as well be unlimited. In other words, like the old superman, Saitama's power will rise to whatever it needs to be at in order for him to completely overpower his opponent or situation.
Gan_HOPE326 said:
The difference being, Superman's power would rise up just enough to allow him to win in a spectacular way that still made him look like he was making an heroic effort. Saitama's will rise up tenfold, so that he can win, look bored while he does, and still worry about supermarket sales.

an other way to say the same thing, saitama is a comedic character, comparing power levels is senseless cause he doesn't follow those rules

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Nov 10, 2015 3:22 PM

Sep 2011
Chiki said:
Taito10 said:

Wow, this was only gag....... You must be really mad that Saitama is STRONGER than Goku.

lel

Gag or not, it's still manga canon that Saitama isn't strong enough to kill a mosquito.

Oh, wow. Then I can just assume that, for example, Nami is the strongest strawhat cause she's always beating the shit out of Luffy and Zoro cause that's canon. That's some strong haki there

Chiki said:
I don't insult Saitama fanboys like you for no reason. I just have no respect for people who don't use their brains enough in general.

Edit: Saitama is one of my fav anime characters. Just because I think he's nowhere near Goku's level of strength doesn't mean I don't like him.

1st - Why are you answering something that clearly was not directed to you?

2nd - If you are using your brain, you are doing it wrong cause all you are doing is trying to forcefully put logic where there is none, sorry =/
If you are insulting someone, cause you just said you were, at least try not to be worse in it than the person that you are insulting
I could insult you for the exact same reasons, but I don't do that. You know why? cause I still have some respect for others even if I think they are fanboys and their opinion is wrong.
Veldin461Nov 10, 2015 3:29 PM
Nov 10, 2015 4:02 PM

Jul 2015
Veldin461 said:
Chiki said:

Oh, wow. Then I can just assume that, for example, Nami is the strongest strawhat cause she's always beating the shit out of Luffy and Zoro cause that's canon. That's some strong haki there

Chiki said:

1st - Why are you answering something that clearly was not directed to you?

2nd - If you are using your brain, you are doing it wrong cause all you are doing is trying to forcefully put logic where there is none, sorry =/
If you are insulting someone, cause you just said you were, at least try not to be worse in it than the person that you are insulting
I could insult you for the exact same reasons, but I don't do that. You know why? cause I still have some respect for others even if I think they are fanboys and their opinion is wrong.

It makes logical sense for Nami to beat Luffy or Zoro if they just play around and don't fight for real. We see an even worse case of this in DBZ Battle of Gods, when Bulma beats the shit out of Goku. You'd think that Goku's ki aura would protect him from a weakling human like Bulma, but Goku doesn't need to be on full power at all times. Same deal with Luffy and Zoro.

If the manga was illogical, you'd see Saitama losing to License-less rider and other weaklings. But the logic of the manga is that Saitama is the strongest, and you never see that premise being contradicted ever. This shows that the manga has internal logic that is not being contradicted.

My posts are way smarter than yours so you can't really insult me seriously. Ask anyone who has half a brain to compare our posts.
Nov 10, 2015 4:24 PM

Sep 2011
Chiki said:
It makes logical sense for Nami to beat Luffy or Zoro if they just play around and don't fight for real. We see an even worse case of this in DBZ Battle of Gods, when Bulma beats the shit out of Goku. You'd think that Goku's ki aura would protect him from a weakling human like Bulma, but Goku doesn't need to be on full power at all times. Same deal with Luffy and Zoro.

If the manga was illogical, you'd see Saitama losing to License-less rider and other weaklings. But the logic of the manga is that Saitama is the strongest, and you never see that premise being contradicted ever. This shows that the manga has internal logic that is not being contradicted.

My posts are way smarter than yours so you can't really insult me seriously. Ask anyone who has half a brain to compare our posts.

See why I say your posts are illogical?
First starting to say that "is logical for Nami to beat them up if they are doing nothing"... yes it is, however is not logical for it to have any effect on Luffy. Luffy is made of rubber and normal physical attacks do not effect him, however you see his face all swollen up all the time when Nami beats him and that is made for comedic purposes, a gag, and that's what I'm talking about. The mosquito is the same thing but made in a different way
Then you say that Goku Luffy or Zoro does not need to be full power all the time like I ever said that... that has nothing to do with anything in this case --'
Next you start saying OPM manga is not illogical and again I ask... when did I say it was?
To finish it, no, your comments are not smart in any way. I say one thing, you answer something completly different, every single time. All I said it was illogical about DBZ or DBS are all the attacks that are obviously planet burst attacks, like the big ball of Ki Beerus launched at Goku, he just threw it away to the ocean and nothing happened besides a explosion in the distance and that is one example of many others.
So ask whoever you want. Want to had something to this?
Veldin461Nov 10, 2015 4:39 PM
Nov 10, 2015 5:20 PM

May 2015
No. He can't. Saitama's power is over glorified. Though I don't know most of Goku's feats, from what I do know Goku would beat Saitama without that much difficulty.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Nov 11, 2015 2:26 AM

Jul 2015
See why I say your posts are illogical?
First starting to say that "is logical for Nami to beat them up if they are doing nothing"... yes it is, however is not logical for it to have any effect on Luffy. Luffy is made of rubber and normal physical attacks do not effect him, however you see his face all swollen up all the time when Nami beats him and that is made for comedic purposes, a gag, and that's what I'm talking about. The mosquito is the same thing but made in a different way
Then you say that Goku Luffy or Zoro does not need to be full power all the time like I ever said that... that has nothing to do with anything in this case --'

Lol, it only has nothing to do with it if you don't use your brain.

Look, if Luffy, Zoro and Goku bring down their power level when they're relaxing, it can explain why weaklings like Nami and Bulma can beat them up. Understood? It's not rocket science.

Next you start saying OPM manga is not illogical and again I ask... when did I say it was?

ROFL are you serious?

2nd - If you are using your brain, you are doing it wrong cause all you are doing is trying to forcefully put logic where there is none,

Okie dokie.

To finish it, no, your comments are not smart in any way. I say one thing, you answer something completly different, every single time. All I said it was illogical about DBZ or DBS are all the attacks that are obviously planet burst attacks, like the big ball of Ki Beerus launched at Goku, he just threw it away to the ocean and nothing happened besides a explosion in the distance and that is one example of many others.
So ask whoever you want. Want to had something to this?

Lol, if they're not smart, then you have to show that they aren't instead of repeating yourself like a broken record.

Bolded: It can be explained by saying that there are different kinds of ki attacks. Some ki attacks might have a much more concentrated but smaller explosion which obliterates everything in a small range; others might have a much bigger explosion (for Beerus, maybe even destroying the galaxy and universe and whatever) but not as concentrated. Use your brain.
Nov 11, 2015 3:17 AM

Aug 2013
Veldin461 said:
All I said it was illogical about DBZ or DBS are all the attacks that are obviously planet burst attacks, like the big ball of Ki Beerus launched at Goku, he just threw it away to the ocean and nothing happened besides a explosion in the distance and that is one example of many others.
After greatly enjoying Earth's food Beerus never seriously wanted to destroy it. Not every ki blast in DBZ is a planet buster.
Nov 11, 2015 3:21 AM

Mar 2014
That awkward moment when Saiyan Saga Kaio-ken Goku is overkill.

Top kek.
Nov 11, 2015 6:21 AM

Sep 2011

ROFL are you serious?

2nd - If you are using your brain, you are doing it wrong cause all you are doing is trying to forcefully put logic where there is none,

Okie dokie.[/quote]

Just gonna say that I was obviously talking about DBZ and DBS, not OPM --'
seriously, how dumb can one be... I'm done with you

DrGeroCreation said:
Veldin461 said:
All I said it was illogical about DBZ or DBS are all the attacks that are obviously planet burst attacks, like the big ball of Ki Beerus launched at Goku, he just threw it away to the ocean and nothing happened besides a explosion in the distance and that is one example of many others.
After greatly enjoying Earth's food Beerus never seriously wanted to destroy it. Not every ki blast in DBZ is a planet buster.

Dude, we are talking about a ki blast that SSG Goku had some difficulty to stop xD
Nov 11, 2015 6:51 AM

Oct 2014
Saitama's power seems to based on what he THINKS his power is. Since he still views himself as a "human" he has the same "problems" that humans face, i.e. he thinks that humans have trouble killing a normal mosquito barehanded, so he has that trouble as well. He thinks humans can't just fly, so he can't fly as well. He thinks cat claws hurt, so they "hurt" him (but don't damage him).

I always thought that Saitama's power is basically something comparable to at some point having unlocked a "savegame editor" where he can set his own stats, skills, etc. however all that on a subconcious level. That's why he still has that strange combination of being a "normal human", but at the same time being the hero he wanted to be since childhood:

"A hero that can defeat villains like [Cablante] with one punch".

In short he got the ability to always instantly activate "shounen MC asspull power ups" IF it would ever be necessary. That would make the most sense of why his power is so odd as it perfectly represents Saitama mindset about a "human" and a "hero who defeats villains with one punch". Combine those 2 aspects and you get exactly that: Saitama.
Grey-ZoneNov 11, 2015 6:55 AM
Nov 11, 2015 9:12 AM

Jul 2015
Veldin461 said:

ROFL are you serious?

Okie dokie.

DrGeroCreation said:
Veldin461 said:

Dude, we are talking about a ki blast that SSG Goku had some difficulty to stop xD[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about? I spent several paragraphs proving to you that DBZ and DBS are logical:

First, let's make it clear what "logic" actually means. A logical contradiction is something that is impossible to occur. For example, 1+1 can never be 3, and squares can never also be circles. Those are logical contradictions and are literally nonsense.

Second, DBZ does not actually have genuine logical contradictions concerning power levels. You would find a logical contradiction if, for example, Raditz beat SSJ3 Goku fair and square in an all out fight. It implies that SSJ3 Goku is weaker than Raditz, which we know is false. Something cannot be true and false at the same time, so it's a logical contradiction. A logical contradiction would also be what you suggested: Krillin not being able to destroy planets when Master Roshi can, despite Krillin being hundreds of times stronger than Roshi and being able to use Kamehameha as well. It's dumb.

Don't confuse logical contradictions for silliness. DBZ has some silly things happen in it: for example, Goku magically gets a huge Zenkai boost (power level of 100000 to 3 million) right before his first battle with Freeza. That is silly, but it's not a logical contradiction like 1+1=3.

DBZ has no logical contradictions of this kind. We don't see weak characters like Master Roshi being able to beat Freeza without training or Yajirobe taking on Buu. Toriyama doesn't just let anyone fight anyone he wants and screw up the power levels. It's only the top tiers like Goku, Gotenks, Vegeta and Gohan fighting Buu. Therefore DBZ is logical.

So you have one of two problems: you either can't read or you can't understand what you read. Even compared to other Saitama fanboys, you just aren't sharp enough for this convo.
Nov 11, 2015 10:00 AM

Jan 2015
Here-Hear said:

mdsalman35 said:
phantom346 said:
Did you see episode 12 of Dragon Ball Super.

Obviously Goku.

Agree

RainyRai said:
No. He can't. Saitama's power is over glorified. Though I don't know most of Goku's feats, from what I do know Goku would beat Saitama without that much difficulty.

ziggy_Z said:
That awkward moment when Saiyan Saga Kaio-ken Goku is overkill.

Top kek.

Pretty much these posts. Saitama wankers should really stop trying to argue dumb shit. He's massively been wanked recently more than Naruto, lol. Saitama is a continental buster, if anything. What an awful thread, should be locked.
Nov 11, 2015 11:16 AM

Oct 2014
luvaokii said:
Pretty much these posts. Saitama wankers should really stop trying to argue dumb shit. He's massively been wanked recently more than Naruto, lol. Saitama is a continental buster, if anything. What an awful thread, should be locked.

So having an attack that is still considered "holding back" that can not only break through a planet busting attack, but creates such strong air waves that it even kills the user of the planet busting attack, is merely a "continental buster at best" attack, I see.

Personally I am still of the opinion that there is not enough material for Saitama to be put into any death battle that can be taken seriously. Due to the "max feat confirmation bias" Saitama would automatically lose against anything considered above planet busting, while winning against anything up until planet busting. The problem here is obvious a lack of "negative feats", i.e. the upper limit is completely unknown. If anyone makes Saitama lose in a death battle, it would mean that they "make up" an upper limit, i.e. it's pure fanon and that's not even remotely different from people complaining about "no-limit fallacies", because it's exactly the same, just reversed.

So I continue to support the notion that putting Saitama in any kind of death battle against someone above planet busting level, for now, is absolutely idiotic, since the research would be like "lol, no feats, Saitama loses, no reason to research further". There would be no point and it would only be a death battle for the sake of making a death battle where Saitama loses, i.e. the one who does it has negative bias against Saitama and is not impartial.

See? Just like the so-called "Saitama wankers", the ones who say he would lose are nothing more than haters who are just as much arguing dumb shit relying on death battle mechanics to make their own favorite character look strong. I mean not even Saitama's actual feats were correctly evaluated... luvaokii just gave us the perfect demonstration for that.
Nov 11, 2015 12:27 PM

Jul 2015
Grey-Zone said:
Saitama's power seems to based on what he THINKS his power is. Since he still views himself as a "human" he has the same "problems" that humans face, i.e. he thinks that humans have trouble killing a normal mosquito barehanded, so he has that trouble as well. He thinks humans can't just fly, so he can't fly as well. He thinks cat claws hurt, so they "hurt" him (but don't damage him).

I always thought that Saitama's power is basically something comparable to at some point having unlocked a "savegame editor" where he can set his own stats, skills, etc. however all that on a subconcious level. That's why he still has that strange combination of being a "normal human", but at the same time being the hero he wanted to be since childhood:

"A hero that can defeat villains like [Cablante] with one punch".

In short he got the ability to always instantly activate "shounen MC asspull power ups" IF it would ever be necessary. That would make the most sense of why his power is so odd as it perfectly represents Saitama mindset about a "human" and a "hero who defeats villains with one punch". Combine those 2 aspects and you get exactly that: Saitama.

My opinion is that Saitama wanted to become the strongest hero so much that he became the strongest hero. Kinda like the crab monster who ate crab so much he became a crab.
Nov 11, 2015 6:03 PM

Jan 2015
Grey-Zone said:
luvaokii said:

So having an attack that is still considered "holding back" that can not only break through a planet busting attack, but creates such strong air waves that it even kills the user of the planet busting attack, is merely a "continental buster at best" attack, I see.

Personally I am still of the opinion that there is not enough material for Saitama to be put into any death battle that can be taken seriously. Due to the "max feat confirmation bias" Saitama would automatically lose against anything considered above planet busting, while winning against anything up until planet busting. The problem here is obvious a lack of "negative feats", i.e. the upper limit is completely unknown. If anyone makes Saitama lose in a death battle, it would mean that they "make up" an upper limit, i.e. it's pure fanon and that's not even remotely different from people complaining about "no-limit fallacies", because it's exactly the same, just reversed.

So I continue to support the notion that putting Saitama in any kind of death battle against someone above planet busting level, for now, is absolutely idiotic, since the research would be like "lol, no feats, Saitama loses, no reason to research further". There would be no point and it would only be a death battle for the sake of making a death battle where Saitama loses, i.e. the one who does it has negative bias against Saitama and is not impartial.

See? Just like the so-called "Saitama wankers", the ones who say he would lose are nothing more than haters who are just as much arguing dumb shit relying on death battle mechanics to make their own favorite character look strong. I mean not even Saitama's actual feats were correctly evaluated... luvaokii just gave us the perfect demonstration for that.

Sure is a continental attack when the fact of the matter is when Saitama hit with a greater force and it only parted some clouds as an aftereffect. Also, it wasn't a planet busting attack at all. Boros literally mentioned this a few pages back that it could just destroy the surface of the Earth.

The ones saying he lose aren't 'haters'. That's like saying those arguing for N52 and Truth Superman are haters, when he never showed and declared the things he accomplished as 'limits'. Same with another character like Sonic who hasn't shown a 'limit' to his speed. You go based off what they demonstrate... that's how you debate a vs topic.

But whatever, my point apparently zoomed past you almost entirely.
Nov 11, 2015 8:22 PM

Apr 2014
I found in comment at MangaFox fan pages, nearly splitting the land :v

I don't know before, rechecked & rewatch, I am surprised
DonKrenNov 11, 2015 8:47 PM
Nov 11, 2015 8:36 PM
Nov 2015
Why does Saitama is called One-Punch Man?
Because he one punch the opponent = Saitama VS Goku, he one punch Goku = Saitama WIN
Nov 12, 2015 9:02 AM

Sep 2011
alennor said:
Why does Saitama is called One-Punch Man?
Because he one punch the opponent = Saitama VS Goku, he one punch Goku = Saitama WIN

Saitama was never called One Punch Man though. That's just the name of the show
There are a few cases where Saitama does not 1HKO the foe. Every single time it's intentional or he holds back too much, but the point stands xD
Veldin461Nov 12, 2015 9:06 AM
Nov 12, 2015 10:17 PM
Mar 2015
Don't know if this is mentioned before but,
Based on an interview,
Saitama's full powered punch can destroy half of the galaxy.
Correct me if I am wrong.

I think this evens the battle ground with Goku
Nov 13, 2015 9:35 AM

Sep 2011
nickoid0295 said:
Don't know if this is mentioned before but,
Based on an interview,
Saitama's full powered punch can destroy half of the galaxy.
Correct me if I am wrong.

I think this evens the battle ground with Goku

This was answered already but I'll do it again. There's no official interview where ONE said that. That's basically just a rumor spread by fans
Nov 13, 2015 12:46 PM

May 2014
Chiki said:
Veldin461 said:

ROFL are you serious?

Okie dokie.

DrGeroCreation said:

Dude, we are talking about a ki blast that SSG Goku had some difficulty to stop xD

What the hell are you talking about? I spent several paragraphs proving to you that DBZ and DBS are logical:

First, let's make it clear what "logic" actually means. A logical contradiction is something that is impossible to occur. For example, 1+1 can never be 3, and squares can never also be circles. Those are logical contradictions and are literally nonsense.

Second, DBZ does not actually have genuine logical contradictions concerning power levels. You would find a logical contradiction if, for example, Raditz beat SSJ3 Goku fair and square in an all out fight. It implies that SSJ3 Goku is weaker than Raditz, which we know is false. Something cannot be true and false at the same time, so it's a logical contradiction. A logical contradiction would also be what you suggested: Krillin not being able to destroy planets when Master Roshi can, despite Krillin being hundreds of times stronger than Roshi and being able to use Kamehameha as well. It's dumb.

Don't confuse logical contradictions for silliness. DBZ has some silly things happen in it: for example, Goku magically gets a huge Zenkai boost (power level of 100000 to 3 million) right before his first battle with Freeza. That is silly, but it's not a logical contradiction like 1+1=3.

DBZ has no logical contradictions of this kind. We don't see weak characters like Master Roshi being able to beat Freeza without training or Yajirobe taking on Buu. Toriyama doesn't just let anyone fight anyone he wants and screw up the power levels. It's only the top tiers like Goku, Gotenks, Vegeta and Gohan fighting Buu. Therefore DBZ is logical.

So you have one of two problems: you either can't read or you can't understand what you read. Even compared to other Saitama fanboys, you just aren't sharp enough for this convo.[/quote]

Really man, I'm a DB fan but some of us think that Dragon Ball (Z) is all perfect and fully logical, which is not the case.

SSJ1 in the Babidi arc/saga had a kili of 3,000, enough to destroy 10 planets.

200-300 kili is enough to destroy 1-2 planets
1 kili = 500,000 BP

200 X 500,000 BP = 10,000,000 BP
300 X 500,000 BP = 15,000,000 BP

I doubt that before he came to earth Vegeta had 10 or 15 million BP, which would make him planetary level.

Roshi at a power level of around 100 destroyed the moon early on in Dragon Ball.

The Earth is 81 times the mass of the moon.

100 x 81 = 8100 -> PL of around 8100 needed to destroy Earth

Vegeta's power level in the Vegeta Saga was 18,000 and at max 180,000 (Great Ape).

That means that at a power level of 8100 Vegeta should've been a planet-buster, and at 18,000 been able to destroy two planets.

And yet if we go by the kili system, a PL of 10-15 million is needed to destroy 1-2 planets.

The ones who provide the information on the Dragon Ball multiverse regarding power levels and kili clearly don't use logic and maths, e.g. 1+1 =2, 81 x 100 = 8100 etc... - so Dragon Ball clearly has many illogical errors in it.

Second, it should be understood that "power levels" only apply in Dragon Ball (Z) and the series which may have borrowed this idea.

One Piece does not have any "power levels" as far as we know.

Also, Nami's punches shouldn't hurt Luffy, because he's made of rubber. It's just comedic man.
S-MazokuNov 13, 2015 1:22 PM
Nov 15, 2015 9:34 AM
May 2015
[quote=aLooser]
TheEnd3r said:
The fact that Saitama wasn't 100 % serious still stands though.

Wait. What's this about the Garou vs Saitama events?
Unless I missed a chapter, they just meet on the street and Saitama chops him into the ground.
A lot of people don't understand the concept, but Saitama's power is literally limitless. That is the basis of his character. Ex: If he fought the universe itself, the fight would be ended with a single super serious series punch.

Edit: As I was. You're talking about events in the webcomic, aren't you?
Furtive_PygmyNov 15, 2015 9:37 AM
Nov 16, 2015 7:45 PM
Sep 2015
XMahesvaraX said:
sullynathan said:
A planet busting attack that only parted the skies.

What you wrote means:

But it wasn't what happened.

And i didn't see it myself but someone said that original manga's author ONE himself said in an interview that a single full power punch of OPM has half power of Big Bang that created universe. Anyone can confirm this?

Still this is a parody series and it's this series' point that Saitama's power is too OP he can't go all out...
is saitama real seious PUNCH idiot.
Nov 17, 2015 2:16 AM
Jan 2015
a fan of saitama and iam also a fan of goku

If were talking who is stronger or more powerful I still vote for goku . True Saitama is strong and we haven't see saitama at full power and I have read some of the thread that says that goku has reach his limits Iam gonna say your wrong a saiyans power has no limitation they just haven't reach another level . Some said that goku being overpowered is an exaggeration and still they said nothing about saitama being overpowered , goku came from a feared race and so no doubt that he is strong and saitama is human that just do 100 of push up , sit ups , squats and 10km jog/run.

OK this is my argument
According on my research there is one villain in opm that survive a normal one punch from saitama and that is lord boros in what I have read boros survive a normal punch from saitama by using his regeneration (cell and majin buu can also do this and can regenerate from a single cell ) and saitama beat lord boros by using one of his trump card one serious or serial punch that end the match and lord boros knew that he was not fighting saitama at full power let's say that saitama only use 25% of his power or that 25%is only the power of that serious punch . Base on my research boros is almost or as powerful as frieza (I don't know what form of frieza so let's say final form of frieza) and frieza was beaten by goku ssj1 , and cyber frieza was easily beaten by future trunks so let's say he is 10% more powerful than frieza (so 35% saitama vs ssj1 trunks)and ssj1 trunks and vegeta is overpowered by android 18,17 so let's say again they are 10% more powerful than ssj trunks and vegeta (so 45% saitama vs android 18 or 17).cell beaten one of the the android so let's say cell is 5% more powerful that android 17 (so 50% saitama vs cell ). Vegeta after training in the metabolic time chamber he out rank cell 2nd form so let's say vegeta is 10% more powerful than cell 2nd form (60% saitama vs vegeta after training in the metabolic time chamber )cell trick vegeta to help him reach perfect form . Perfect form cell out rank a improve vegeta so cell is 10% more powerful than vegeta (70% saitama vs cell perfect form) and gohan ssj2 out rank a perfect form cell and gohan still beaten a super perfect form cell so gohan is 10% more powerful than cell (80% saitama vs ssj2 gohan) let's go to the buu saga mj buu(10%) out rank a ssj2 gohan and almost equally to a ssj3 goku and buu change(10%) and change and goku beat buu etc (iam getting bored explaining) and goku improve so let's say 100% saitama vs goku ssj3 and beerus overpowered a improve ssj3 from dbz to db s by beating a ssj3 with a flick and pinch and goku still have ssj4 and ssjgod ver.1 who fought with beerus at 70% and ssjgod ver.2 who fought a improve version of frieza(golden) who beat gohan with one punch (basic form frieza beat gohan )
Nov 17, 2015 2:19 AM
Jan 2015

If were talking who is stronger or more powerful I still vote for goku . True Saitama is strong and we haven't see saitama at full power and I have read some of the thread that says that goku has reach his limits Iam gonna say your wrong a saiyans power has no limitation they just haven't reach another level . Some said that goku being overpowered is an exaggeration and still they said nothing about saitama being overpowered , goku came from a feared race and so no doubt that he is strong and saitama is human that just do 100 of push up , sit ups , squats and 10km jog/run.

OK this is my argument
According on my research there is one villain in opm that survive a normal one punch from saitama and that is lord boros in what I have read boros survive a normal punch from saitama by using his regeneration (cell and majin buu can also do this and can regenerate from a single cell ) and saitama beat lord boros by using one of his trump card one serious or serial punch that end the match and lord boros knew that he was not fighting saitama at full power let's say that saitama only use 25% of his power or that 25%is only the power of that serious punch . Base on my research boros is almost or as powerful as frieza (I don't know what form of frieza so let's say final form of frieza) and frieza was beaten by goku ssj1 , and cyber frieza was easily beaten by future trunks so let's say he is 10% more powerful than frieza (so 35% saitama vs ssj1 trunks)and ssj1 trunks and vegeta is overpowered by android 18,17 so let's say again they are 10% more powerful than ssj trunks and vegeta (so 45% saitama vs android 18 or 17).cell beaten one of the the android so let's say cell is 5% more powerful that android 17 (so 50% saitama vs cell ). Vegeta after training in the metabolic time chamber he out rank cell 2nd form so let's say vegeta is 10% more powerful than cell 2nd form (60% saitama vs vegeta after training in the metabolic time chamber )cell trick vegeta to help him reach perfect form . Perfect form cell out rank a improve vegeta so cell is 10% more powerful than vegeta (70% saitama vs cell perfect form) and gohan ssj2 out rank a perfect form cell and gohan still beaten a super perfect form cell so gohan is 10% more powerful than cell (80% saitama vs ssj2 gohan) let's go to the buu saga mj buu(10%) out rank a ssj2 gohan and almost equally to a ssj3 goku and buu change(10%) and change and goku beat buu etc (iam getting bored explaining) and goku improve so let's say 100% saitama vs goku ssj3 and beerus overpowered a improve ssj3 from dbz to db s by beating a ssj3 with a flick and pinch and goku still have ssj4 and ssjgod ver.1 who fought with beerus at 70% and ssjgod ver.2 who fought a improve version of frieza(golden) who beat gohan with one punch (basic form frieza beat gohan )
Nov 17, 2015 7:05 AM

Oct 2014
luluol_lockhart said:

OK this is my argument

But here is the thing: All the "let's say it's XX% of his power" are completely subjective baseless assumptions. Might as well say his serious series is merely 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his power, while his normal punch is only 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his power. My argument is just as credible as yours. I made up some random numbers on a whim and the serious series is definitly a lot stronger than the normal punch, so it doesn't contradict the actual lore at all.

So that's why those comparisons are bullshit. Because in a "Death Battle" completely reliant on feats, Saitama would just lose against anything above planet busting by default, so there would be no point to even start researching after checking the general power level of Saitama's opponent. In the case of making up random numbers: Just as much bullshit as I have shown above. It would ultimately lead to the one winning that the author of the battle wants to win, relying completely on subjectivity.

In the end it's nothing but a popularity contest, because the "Death Battle" would be rigged from the start and only exists to make Saitama lose or win from the beginning, as opposed to the, what people would actually hope to see, a comparison between the lore with brilliant use of logic to compare one universe with the other. Too bad you won't get that. Instead you get "lol, Saitama no limit fallacy is BS", "lol, Saitama literally one-punches all!" or "lol, no feats, Saitama lost!" etc., i.e. it's all based on either completely unconfirmed stuff or meta mechanics of Death Battles instead of actual comparisons of lore.
Nov 17, 2015 7:11 AM

Sep 2011
luluol_lockhart said:

OK this is my argument

O.o
Resume that in a phrase of max 10 words please xD
Btw, I also really like Goku, however being a fan of both characters it's just the basic requirement to participate in a thread like this peacefully. This is kinda just a matter of interpretation of the information the series gives about Saitama and then compare what you get from it with Goku feats.
In the end you'll never reach a solid conclusion and when that's the case everyone will have a fairly diferent opinion on the matter which means this topic at some point just became a bunch of people bitching around for nothing. Vs threads with Saitama are ment to just leave your opinion and then read the other's opinions too for fun, it's not supposed to be serious
Veldin461Nov 17, 2015 7:16 AM
Nov 17, 2015 8:24 AM

Oct 2014
Veldin461 said:
O.o
Btw, I also really like Goku, however being a fan of both characters it's just the basic requirement to participate in a thread like this peacefully. This is kinda just a matter of interpretation of the information the series gives about Saitama and then compare what you get from it with Goku feats.
In the end you'll never reach a solid conclusion and when that's the case everyone will have a fairly diferent opinion on the matter which means this topic at some point just became a bunch of people bitching around for nothing. Vs threads with Saitama are ment to just leave your opinion and then read the other's opinions too for fun, it's not supposed to be serious

But... but what about the "Serious Series - Serious Debate"? xD
Nov 17, 2015 9:23 AM

Sep 2011
Grey-Zone said:
Veldin461 said:
O.o

But... but what about the "Serious Series - Serious Debate"? xD

You can use that one on the episode discussion threads. Go tell those haters and not believers that OPM is fucking awesome! xD
Nov 17, 2015 10:25 AM

Jul 2015
I'm not a huge fan of OPM or DB, but this debate makes no sense, because Saitama powel lvl is "dumb/20", and Goku is the same, both will ultimately be stronger than their opponent.

Unless ONE and Akira Toriyama agreed on the answer :)
Nov 17, 2015 3:31 PM
Nov 2015
Dragon Ball characters have 2 huge advantages over all other anime characters:

- They can fly

- Ki blasts(if Goku released a blast,what is he gonna do)

So I'll have to say Goku
Nov 17, 2015 3:54 PM

Feb 2011
Grani-smith said:
this debate makes no sense, because Saitama powel lvl is "dumb/20", and Goku is the same, both will ultimately be stronger than their opponent.
yup, it doesn't makes sense
(also cause saitama doesn't have a power level, so you can't really compare anything)

Grani-smith said:
Unless ONE and Akira Toriyama agreed on the answer :)
is getting a real answer so important in the end?
maybe this was a serious and innocent question by an anime-only at the start, but it turned less serious very fast

NageyoA said:
- Ki blasts(if Goku released a blast,what is he gonna do)

he's gonna punch the ki-blast too :u

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Nov 17, 2015 8:03 PM

Oct 2014
Yea, Ki blast would probably end just like it did with Boros. And flying won't help much. Serious Table-flip is just too effective of a counter. Unless it's a very long range attack from far away in space, but such long range attacks could be easily blocked, so it would only lead to a stalemate.
Nov 18, 2015 11:52 AM
May 2015
Grey-Zone said:
Yea, Ki blast would probably end just like it did with Boros. And flying won't help much. Serious Table-flip is just too effective of a counter. Unless it's a very long range attack from far away in space, but such long range attacks could be easily blocked, so it would only lead to a stalemate.

Comparing a multi continental blast (estimated that could only destroy the surface of the planet) to a blast from a guy who can bust multiple planets/stars with a simple fist clash.... riiiight....
this is just sad. Do you even know how BIG of a gap that is compared to what DB characters can do.
His tableflip wont be effective against guys who can fly because they'll still be flying, the hell is wrong with you lol.
Nov 18, 2015 12:06 PM

Sep 2015
Neither would ever be able to defeat the other.

Every time Goku is defeated, he comes back stronger - the more he gets beat up, the stronger he becomes.
So every time he gets One-Punched, he'll come back One-Punch stronger.

But since Saitama can apparently defeat everything in one punch, it's a never ending cycle.
It basically boils down to "An unstoppable force hitting an immovable object."
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Nov 18, 2015 12:37 PM

Mar 2015
http://i.imgur.com/68z9a2p.jpg?1
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
TlahuizcapanteNov 18, 2015 12:41 PM
Nov 18, 2015 12:43 PM

Oct 2014
RyuYamada said:
Grey-Zone said:

Comparing a multi continental blast (estimated that could only destroy the surface of the planet) to a blast from a guy who can bust multiple planets/stars with a simple fist clash.... riiiight....
this is just sad. Do you even know how BIG of a gap that is compared to what DB characters can do.
His tableflip wont be effective against guys who can fly because they'll still be flying, the hell is wrong with you lol.

Tableflip makes Saitama able to fight in mid-air. He can change the environment from "open air" to "falling debris", which makes him able to fight flying opponents. Also he can windwalk.

As for the other thing:
It isn't about the "strenght" of the ki blast, but about the fact that Saitama can actually punch ki blasts in the first place and create air waves strong enough to kill the caster behind it. Whether Saitama is strong enough or not to do it... well pick your "favorite fallacy". The "no limit fallacy" or the "no feats fallacy".

Tlahuizcapante said:
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

He isn't a robot though.
Grey-ZoneNov 18, 2015 12:47 PM
Nov 18, 2015 2:06 PM
Jul 2015
j0x said:
we do not know, Goku won against Freeza, a planet destroyer, and then Cell and Majin Buu that are solar system destroyers

so far Saitama have not destroyed a planet yet even in the manga or web comic, but Saitama did not show any signs of being serious yet though and like the title of the manga says it always ends up with only 1 punch from him

Goku did not defeat buu
Nov 18, 2015 2:07 PM
Jul 2015
terminador_2397 said:
phantom346 said:
Did you see episode 12 of Dragon Ball Super.

Obviously Goku.

This^

Goku is not physically stronger than saitama
Nov 18, 2015 2:10 PM

Dec 2013
Tlahuizcapante said:
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Hilarious
Nov 18, 2015 2:38 PM

Jul 2013
Tlahuizcapante said:
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

I died.
Nov 18, 2015 4:45 PM

Sep 2011
Tlahuizcapante said:
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

11/10 xD
Nov 18, 2015 11:31 PM

Mar 2015
Grey-Zone said:

Tlahuizcapante said:
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

He isn't a robot though.

Yes, cyborg. But, it seems, it doesn't matter.
Nov 19, 2015 1:39 PM
May 2015
Grey-Zone said:
RyuYamada said:

Tableflip makes Saitama able to fight in mid-air. He can change the environment from "open air" to "falling debris", which makes him able to fight flying opponents. Also he can windwalk.

As for the other thing:
It isn't about the "strenght" of the ki blast, but about the fact that Saitama can actually punch ki blasts in the first place and create air waves strong enough to kill the caster behind it. Whether Saitama is strong enough or not to do it... well pick your "favorite fallacy". The "no limit fallacy" or the "no feats fallacy".

Tlahuizcapante said:
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

He isn't a robot though.

That is still a big difference to someone who can fly and teleport.

What exactly makes you think Saitama can punch a ki blast in the first place? what Boros used wasnt a ki blast or anything. Punching something thats above what you can handle will disintegrate you. Air waves that can kill the caster? lol Goku took shockwaves that was destroying planets and stars lightyears away and did that faze him? I dont get it how can you think that what Saitama did to Boros could possibly have the same outcome with Goku, Boros at best is at little Goku level. Saitama used a serious punch on a blast thats only at multi continental at best dc
Freeza at his first form destroyed planets with no effort.
Nov 19, 2015 1:46 PM

Sep 2011
RyuYamada said:
Tlahuizcapante said:
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

He isn't a robot though.

What exactly makes you think Saitama can punch a ki blast in the first place? what Boros used wasnt a ki blast or anything. Punching something thats above what you can handle will disintegrate you. Air waves that can kill the caster? lol Goku took shockwaves that was destroying planets and stars lightyears away and did that faze him? I dont get it how can you think that what Saitama did to Boros could possibly have the same outcome with Goku, Boros at best is at little Goku level. Saitama used a serious punch on a blast thats only at multi continental at best dc

Wow, wow, calm down your horses. You seem to be answering super seriously to a joke xD

RyuYamada said:
Goku took shockwaves that was destroying planets and stars lightyears away and did that faze him?

That's an interesting question
It's funny to think much less than that affected him, while that not xD
Going back it reminds me of that filler when Krillin throwed a small normal rock from the ground at Goku's head when in super sayajin mode and that actually seemed to have hurted him a lot, or Beerus grabs him from the neck and causes a crater in half of a small inhabited island and he's almost knocked out by that or even when he was almost killed by that Freeza subordinate laser. I'm not saying that to prove any point related to this vs match. It's just funny to think about this stuff xD
Bring the Senzu Beans!!!
Veldin461Nov 19, 2015 2:04 PM
Nov 19, 2015 2:06 PM

Oct 2014
RyuYamada said:

A "serious punch" that was described as "not even baring his fangs" by the victim. What "baring his fangs" actually would amount to for Saitama...... no one knows that, not to mention that Boros only understood that Saitama was holding back, he didn't know by how much. The "joke" of that scene is that although it seemed like a "serious" fight with Saitama seemingly going completely serious at first, it was then revealed that, no, he was still holding back, just a bit less this time. Can you say by HOW MUCH he was holding back? You can't because any statement from you would be non-canon fanfiction as it's unsourced 100% based on your "personal estimation" that doesn't have to be taken into consideration for this scenario at all.

inb4 feat fallacy vs no-limit fallacy
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» Keisuke Murata, son of Yusuke Murata, using the song “The Hero” from One Punch Man for his body building stage performance!

deg - Aug 29

14 by RickyHunt »»
Sep 7, 4:39 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

340 by chris1763 »»
Sep 2, 5:33 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Oct 17, 2015

434 by chris1763 »»
Aug 22, 4:46 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Truth4Lies - Oct 11, 2015

479 by chris1763 »»
Aug 22, 3:32 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2015

794 by chris1763 »»
Aug 22, 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.