Forums
New
Pages (124) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2015 12:01 PM

Feb 2013
ichii_1 said:
geralt said:

What anime? Hunter x Hunter 2027?

1 chapter has enough content for 1 ep and then some.
They can easily run both at the same time without catching up as long as chapters are released.

Oh God no. What a horrible idea.
Mar 13, 2015 12:01 PM

Sep 2011
ichii_1 said:
Lahi said:
At this point Togashi doesn't give a shit about the manga and the fans.

It has been months since his supposed injury and he has been taking his sweet time with the updates. Fuck this fat sack shit.

Man I'd even take scribbles at this point, just continue and let the anime fix the art and animation.
The volumes can be redrawn by her wife.

It be nice if Togashi got over his pride and just accepted help. One of the reasons he keeps quitting is because he can't deal with the pressure of weekly releases but refuses to get help and doesn't want to go monthly. Honestly, the guy deserves whatever ire he gets from his fans. I would prefer it if he went monthly and just took his time. Since I doubt he will ever concede to getting help. Best case scenario is what you mentioned, let his wife do the art no just redraw. While he works on the story. He seems to enjoy writing much more than drawing as is apparent by his Chimera Ant Arc releases, which had go awful art on my chapters. They had to redraw most of the arc for the volume releases.
Mar 13, 2015 12:02 PM

Jun 2012
the anime having no US home video release or English dub makes me more butthurt than the hiatus, even Netflix hasn't added the final 48 episodes. But at least the manga is cheap so I can focus on collecting the volumes in the meantime
Mar 13, 2015 12:03 PM

Feb 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
ichii_1 said:

Man I'd even take scribbles at this point, just continue and let the anime fix the art and animation.
The volumes can be redrawn by her wife.

It be nice if Togashi got over his pride and just accepted help. One of the reasons he keeps quitting is because he can't deal with the pressure of weekly releases but refuses to get help and doesn't want to go monthly. Honestly, the guy deserves whatever ire he gets from his fans. I would prefer it if he went monthly and just took his time. Since I doubt he will ever concede to getting help. Best case scenario is what you mentioned, let his wife do the art no just redraw. While he works on the story. He seems to enjoy writing much more than drawing as is apparent by his Chimera Ant Arc releases, which had go awful art on my chapters. They had to redraw most of the arc for the volume releases.

I'm pretty sure he did the re-drawing himself during on of his lengthy hiatus-periods
Mar 13, 2015 12:05 PM

Sep 2011
gedata said:
Fullmetal89 said:

I'm pretty sure he did the re-drawing himself during on of his lengthy hiatus-periods

Yeah I know, I'm saying that's part of the problem. He needs to accept help if he can't deal with the stress of a weekly manga. He feels like he needs to do everything himself.
Mar 13, 2015 12:44 PM

Jan 2014
Well, Oda has been taking more breaks recently. Of course there haven't been any hiatuses and most likely won't be, considering OP's importance to Jump, but I can see people having a problem with it if it becomes a regular thing.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 13, 2015 1:40 PM

Oct 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
gedata said:

Yeah I know, I'm saying that's part of the problem. He needs to accept help if he can't deal with the stress of a weekly manga. He feels like he needs to do everything himself.

Are those thoughts of yours based on interviews of Togashi or are those your own assumptions and prejudices? Where does he say that he draws himself because of pride? I want to read that interview, thx.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Mar 13, 2015 1:42 PM

Oct 2013
RedRoseFring said:
soundscape said:

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Mar 13, 2015 2:15 PM

Nov 2010
RedRoseFring said:
Well, Oda has been taking more breaks recently. Of course there haven't been any hiatuses and most likely won't be, considering OP's importance to Jump, but I can see people having a problem with it if it becomes a regular thing.
What do you mean recently? Do you mean the once a month breaks he's been taking for months? I already thought it was going to be a regular thing until Oda is better.
Mar 13, 2015 3:48 PM

Dec 2014
Which shounen has the best animation in your opinion? I am looking at bleach videos, they look very stylized, very pretty, chilling. I did not watch any episodes of bleach but it seemed nice to watch those videos. What is your selection and why?
Mar 13, 2015 4:23 PM

May 2014
everyone watching BLEACH be like :" ichigo x rukia or ichigo x orihime" and i'd be like :" kenpachi x kenpachi" :P
Mar 13, 2015 5:07 PM

Sep 2014
WAD1992 said:
everyone watching BLEACH be like :" ichigo x rukia or ichigo x orihime" and i'd be like :" kenpachi x kenpachi" :P
+1
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Mar 13, 2015 5:08 PM

Sep 2014
cenkiss said:
Which shounen has the best animation in your opinion? I am looking at bleach videos, they look very stylized, very pretty, chilling. I did not watch any episodes of bleach but it seemed nice to watch those videos. What is your selection and why?
It's not my favourite anime but I think Fairy Tail has really nice art, or Nanatsu no Taizai, except they look the same.
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Mar 13, 2015 5:34 PM

Sep 2011
soundscape said:

Are those thoughts of yours based on interviews of Togashi or are those your own assumptions and prejudices? Where does he say that he draws himself because of pride? I want to read that interview, thx.

Check this interview out.

It gives a lot of insight into his state of mind after finishing YYH and how he works in general. If you read it, you can see that he has anxiety issues and is very stubborn about doing everything himself. He's a perfectionist and a pessimist not exactly the best combination when doing a weekly Jump manga.

On a side-note, I think it's kinda funny that he can poke fun at himself. This is from Level E:

WAD1992 said:

Best comment so far in this thread.
FullmetalRaikouMar 13, 2015 5:41 PM
Mar 13, 2015 5:45 PM

Jun 2012
WAD1992 said:
everyone watching BLEACH be like

All 7 people

Mar 13, 2015 6:20 PM

Aug 2013
1ghost1 said:
both are amazing shows

Which two?
Mar 13, 2015 6:45 PM

Jan 2014
WAD1992 said:

Well, regardless of whoever Ichigo ends up with, it will all be according to Aizen's plan.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Mar 13, 2015 6:53 PM

Nov 2010
RedRoseFring said:
WAD1992 said:

Well, regardless of whoever Ichigo ends up with, it will all be according to Aizen's plan.
Mar 13, 2015 7:10 PM

Jun 2012
Inb4 Juha Bach gets beaten sometime within the next 30 chapters and Aizen ends up being the final boss
Mar 13, 2015 7:12 PM

Jan 2014
Kaimon said:
Inb4 Juha Bach gets beaten sometime within the next 30 chapters and Aizen ends up being the final boss

What makes you think that Juha hasn't been part of Aizen's plan all along?

What makes you think that you predicting that wasn't part of Aizen's plan either?
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Mar 13, 2015 7:14 PM

Nov 2010
Kaimon said:
Inb4 Luna_ comes in here and recks yourself because you're talking about the manga.
Mar 13, 2015 7:36 PM

Jun 2012
RedRoseFring said:

What makes you think that you predicting that wasn't part of Aizen's plan either?

Maybe they're both red herrings and Grimmjow is the final boss

IntroverTurtle said:
Kaimon said:
Inb4 Luna_ comes in here and recks yourself because you're talking about the manga.

Mar 13, 2015 8:37 PM

Jun 2011
soundscape said:

I didn't want to bring OP in the discussion and I won't, this can go badly.

As I said Gon is like the 1% of the 1% of the whole population (in terms of talent, potential and will).
The fact that in HxH it is allowed this is true, it is its battle system but it is not allowed easily. You pointed out that it is cheap and as a main argument you point out because it is easy and anyone can do it, right? And I pointed it out that this is not true.

So if "easy" is not a criteria for you for something being cheap, can you please just clarify what is the primal criteria that you feel makes something is cheap?

So Kurapika is also among the 1% of the 1% of the whole HxH population? By cheap I don't mean that everyone can do that easily, by cheap I mean it's a cheap way of getting the protagonist of the series to power up and do something relevant action wise to someone relevant in the arc. (I've made a situation comparison with One Piece, haven't I?) (You don't have to get One Piece into this discussion, unless it is necessary. P.S. this is not a discussion of quality of series)

Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 13, 2015 9:42 PM

Dec 2013
Kaimon said:

I actually can't see that happening.

Mar 14, 2015 12:21 AM

Oct 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
soundscape said:

I didn't want to bring OP in the discussion and I won't, this can go badly.

As I said Gon is like the 1% of the 1% of the whole population (in terms of talent, potential and will).
The fact that in HxH it is allowed this is true, it is its battle system but it is not allowed easily. You pointed out that it is cheap and as a main argument you point out because it is easy and anyone can do it, right? And I pointed it out that this is not true.

So if "easy" is not a criteria for you for something being cheap, can you please just clarify what is the primal criteria that you feel makes something is cheap?

So Kurapika is also among the 1% of the 1% of the whole HxH population? By cheap I don't mean that everyone can do that easily, by cheap I mean it's a cheap way of getting the protagonist of the series to power up and do something relevant action wise to someone relevant in the arc. (I've made a situation comparison with One Piece, haven't I?) (You don't have to get One Piece into this discussion, unless it is necessary. P.S. this is not a discussion of quality of series)

Your comparison is not the same, it's in another series with another battle system and other set of rules. Let's stay in HxH.

Yes in the sense that I told you Kurapika is the 1% in terms of strong emotion and motivation(maybe not talent and potential like Gon) . Yea I get what you are saying, what I don't get is the criteria why you consider it a cheap way of powering up the protagonist of the series, as I understand "easy" is not a criteria for you, so what makes it cheap?

Mar 14, 2015 2:35 AM

Oct 2013
cenkiss said:

Snk easily.
Mar 14, 2015 2:51 AM

Jun 2012
cenkiss said:

FMA Brotherhood, especially in the final arcs
Mar 14, 2015 2:59 AM

Jun 2011
soundscape said:

Your comparison is not the same, it's in another series with another battle system and other set of rules. Let's stay in HxH.

Yes in the sense that I told you Kurapika is the 1% in terms of strong emotion and motivation(maybe not talent and potential like Gon) . Yea I get what you are saying, what I don't get is the criteria why you consider it a cheap way of powering up the protagonist of the series, as I understand "easy" is not a criteria for you, so what makes it cheap?

Precisely because it's another battle system that I even mentioned it. Togashi used the vows & limitations well within the situation, because of everything that led up to it, but as I have already said, you need to take it out of the context, and look at it more widely not limited to only HxH. It was never about HxH as a series, it was just about Nen and just that. Nen is indeed different than most power system in battle shounen, but it is different in a way that I don't like, that by using vows & limitations it allows you to be strong with certain limitations. The main problem I have with it is, the characters do not have to train their whole life for the power, you could get it by making vows and setting up the limitations.

Now that I think about it, strong emotions and motivations are variable depending on the situation, you're not born with strong emotions and motivations, unlike talent or potential. So does that mean that depending on the situation, just about anyone could use the vows and limitations?

Kaimon said:
cenkiss said:

Agreeg. Animation wise it's definitely FMAB.
Mar 14, 2015 5:06 AM

Feb 2013
So wait............Can Ichigo do anything in his life that is'nt part of some Douchebags plan???
Mar 14, 2015 5:58 AM

Oct 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
soundscape said:

Precisely because it's another battle system that I even mentioned it. Togashi used the vows & limitations well within the situation, because of everything that led up to it, but as I have already said, you need to take it out of the context, and look at it more widely not limited to only HxH. It was never about HxH as a series, it was just about Nen and just that. Nen is indeed different than most power system in battle shounen, but it is different in a way that I don't like, that by using vows & limitations it allows you to be strong with certain limitations. The main problem I have with it is, the characters do not have to train their whole life for the power, you could get it by making vows and setting up the limitations.

Now that I think about it, strong emotions and motivations are variable depending on the situation, you're not born with strong emotions and motivations, unlike talent or potential. So does that mean that depending on the situation, just about anyone could use the vows and limitations?

Kaimon said:

Ok so basically the reason you feel it is cheap, is:
1) You don't like the system of Nen
2) Mainly you don't like it because people don't have to train to set up vows and limitation and get a power (although the fact that the strength of a power is linked to and is proportional to someones emotions, how strong they are, how intelligent someone is and how talented they are). Also you ignore that they did train to learn Nen, and they do train on the basics (it's just the matter of great power in a short period of time is what bugging you?)

Vows and limitations can be used by any Nen user, I thought that was obvious. But it is not something that is suggested to Nen users to do to get great power because of the high risks it entails(rewatch Yorknew City arc and what Kurapika's teacher says to him and what Kurapika says to Gon later on). How someone gets a strong emotion is irrelevant here. If anyone could be highly determined, highly motivated and driven then all the people in the world would be rich, but as we know this is far from the truth, only few people are willing to bet their life on the line to get what they want.
Mar 14, 2015 5:59 AM
Oct 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
soundscape said:

Kaimon said:

Sorry but for an outside viewer who dosn´t know HxH, this sounds like HxH is using disguised friendship/determination power-ups.

What´s the difference between Fairy tail if emotions are of the source of the power?
Mar 14, 2015 6:20 AM

Jun 2011
soundscape said:
(it's just the matter of great power in a short period of time is what bugging you?)
Yes. I didn't ignore the fact that they did train their Nen, but vows & limitations is just cheating. Speaking of training, they didn't even train to get their Nen activated. They were in a hurry and just got their "pores" opened by master. What luck. <_<

soundscape said:
only few people are willing to bet their life on the line to get what they want.
This is actually situational imo.

Isterio said:
What´s the difference between Fairy tail if emotions are of the source of the power?
Togashi knows when and how to use it.
Mar 14, 2015 6:34 AM
Oct 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
soundscape said:
(it's just the matter of great power in a short period of time is what bugging you?)
Yes. I didn't ignore the fact that they did train their Nen, but vows & limitations is just cheating. Speaking of training, they didn't even train to get their Nen activated. They were in a hurry and just got their "pores" opened by master. What luck. <_<

soundscape said:
only few people are willing to bet their life on the line to get what they want.

Isterio said:

So it doesn´t become annoying, fair enough.
I´d recommend everyone to read Rave Master if he has a dislike for Fairy tail because of the random power ups, it´s written on One Piece level of quality imo, but although similar it´s finished and as his own nature to it.

World building is lacksluster though which it makes up with fast pace.
Mar 14, 2015 6:34 AM

Jun 2014
Animation?

Shorter series (less than 100 eps): SNK and FMAB

Longer series (more than 100 eps): HxH 2011 and Bleach
Mar 14, 2015 6:38 AM
Oct 2013
Agafin said:
Animation?

Shorter series (less than 100 eps): SNK and FMAB

Longer series (more than 100 eps): HxH 2011 and Bleach

I agree with Bleah, haven´t seen HxH.

But I have to gve FMAB the edge over SNk simply because of SNK lackluster CGI backrounds.
IsterioMar 14, 2015 6:46 AM
Mar 14, 2015 6:44 AM

Oct 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
soundscape said:

soundscape said:

Isterio said:

Ok lets just agree that you don't like the power system thus you think it's cheap. Although when you make vows and limitations you need meditation, time and focus which could be considered as a form of training as well, but ok whatever. Regarding how they learned Nen, well do you consider it bad? Would you consider it bad if it was in your favorite series as well?

Everything in life is situational and relevant, I don't see anything here we could argue on.
vedatsvetMar 14, 2015 6:49 AM
Mar 14, 2015 6:46 AM

Jun 2014
Talking about battle systems. Which one is the best? Mine would probably be something like:
1-Nen
2-Chakra
3-Alchemy

I haven't watched Jojo or FT so I can't comment on stands or magic. Ki, Spirit/Demon energy and Reiatsu are just too plain for my taste.
Mar 14, 2015 6:50 AM
Oct 2013
Agafin said:
Talking about battle systems. Which one is the best? Mine would probably be something like:
1-Nen
2-Chakra
3-Alchemy

I haven't watched Jojo or FT so I can't comment on stands or magic. Ki, Spirit/Demon energy and Reiatsu are just too plain for my taste.

How come you didn´t mention Haki although simplistic it´s a powersystem.

I also think Reiatsu isn´t well enough explained considering the stuff Jesus Urahara pulls all the time.

Also "The Last" expands on the usage of Chakra I won´t give any spoiilers, but through that movie it´s implied that all the Tvs/Laptops/Fridges are probably chakra driven as a substitude for eletricity.
IsterioMar 14, 2015 6:54 AM
Mar 14, 2015 6:51 AM

Oct 2013
Agafin said:
1-Nen
2-Chakra
3-Alchemy

Yeap agree on that order as well 4. Would be Stands from Jojo (but I haven't read the manga only what has been shown in anime). 5. Would be probably DF from OP
Mar 14, 2015 6:53 AM

Jun 2014
Oh I didn't mention haki because it's still relatively new so we don't know much about. So far, it's been pretty okay besides conqueror haki which is pretty meh and random.

And I should also mention that Devil fruits are up there when it comes to creativity.
Mar 14, 2015 6:56 AM

Oct 2013
Agafin said:
Oh I didn't mention haki because it's still relatively new so we don't know much about. So far, it's been pretty okay besides conqueror haki which is pretty meh and random.

And I should also mention that Devil fruits are up there when it comes to creativity.

I don't like haki at all tbh. It is like aura and Ki in DBZ, it just manifests in hardening your body. I conciser it "same shit different day" type of thing, Devil Fruits are much more creative and offer more variety.
Mar 14, 2015 7:06 AM

Jun 2011
I don't know if I would consider what Shingeki no Kyojin had as great animation. Unless you mean only certain part of the series rather than the whole.

soundscape said:
Regarding how they learned Nen, well do you consider it bad? Would you consider it bad if it was in your favorite series as well?
I do not consider it bad, it was just a joke. :) For the second question, it depends, but if I considered it bad it's unlikely that the series will end up as one of my favorites. If it's in my favorite series, well, I will just look past it if I considered it bad.
Mar 14, 2015 7:17 AM

Jun 2014
Actually the way Gon and Killua learnt nen seems harder to me than than say Naruto who was borne with chakra or Luffy who just ate a fruit a few years ago which granted him all the full capabilities he has now. Does Luffy even ever actually trains? I don't see how it's cheap comparatively.
Mar 14, 2015 7:21 AM

Jun 2011
Agafin said:
Actually the way Gon and Killua learnt nen seems harder to me than than say Naruto who was borne with chakra or Luffy who just ate a fruit a few years ago whch granted him all the full capabilities he has now. Does Luffy even ever actually trains? I don't see how it's cheap comparatively.
Lol that comparison is kind of weird.
In HxH, Nen needs to be activated, much like Haki in that sense.
In Naruto, everyone has chakra, I think it's like their life energy or something.
In One Piece, one doesn't get strong without training even if they have a DF. Luffy had to train for years to get a gomu gomu no pistol right.
If you're referring to what I said, "cheap", it is only for the vows & limitations, not Nen in general. I liked that Gon and Killua trained their Nen.
Mar 14, 2015 7:34 AM

Jun 2014
No actually in One Piece you just need to eat a devil fruit and it grants you an ability already at the top of its efficiency. Good example being the gears from Luffy. For several people who dislike them, the reason seems to be that they came out of nowhere (since Luffy is rarely ever shown training) and the best reasons I was given for that is that since Luffy is already rubber, all those abilities are already part of his makeup, he just needs to think about them. No training whatsoever is required. Now that's what I consider cheap.

I only mentioned chakra because you said that the means of getting their nen activated seems cheap and you said earlier that this is in comparison to other battle shonen not just limited to HxH. In that sense, even if that is part of the rules of chakra, it doesn't really make change anything to my point.

Finally, just like I said earlier, I'm not really a fan of Conqueror's haki since it's basically the same stuff that is only possible by 1% of 1% of the population like in HxH except here, there's no drawback.

Edit: I also need to add that the fact that some "normal" individuals like Sanji or Zoro have DF-like abilities makes the whole thing a bit iffy.
AgafinMar 14, 2015 7:39 AM
Mar 14, 2015 7:46 AM

Jun 2014
ToG25thBaam said:
I don't know if I would consider what Shingeki no Kyojin had as great animation. Unless you mean only certain part of the series rather than the whole.

Yeah I meant certain parts only. There were some stills here and there but when they actually went Sasuga, nothing tops it. Good examples being episode 17 and 22. Also, the recent spinoff series about Levi has absolutely gorgeous animation and if that is anything to go by, then the second will be even better animated than UBW (on top of having better art).
Mar 14, 2015 7:46 AM

Jun 2014
Wyzdm said:
Naruto and Bleach are dead already. This thread needs to get killed.
No they aren't.
Mar 14, 2015 8:01 AM

Jun 2011
Agafin said:
No actually in One Piece you just need to eat a devil fruit and it grants you an ability already at the top of its efficiency. Good example being the gears from Luffy. For several people who dislike them, the reason seems to be that they came out of nowhere (since Luffy is rarely ever shown training) and the best reasons I was given for that is that since Luffy is already rubber, all those abilities are already part of his makeup, he just needs to think about them. No training whatsoever is required. Now that's what I consider cheap.

I only mentioned chakra because you said that the means of getting their nen activated seems cheap and you said earlier that this is in comparison to other battle shonen not just limited to HxH. In that sense, even if that is part of the rules of chakra, it doesn't really make change anything to my point.

Finally, just like I said earlier, I'm not really a fan of Conqueror's haki since it's basically the same stuff that is only possible by 1% of 1% of the population like in HxH except here, there's no drawback.

Edit: I also need to add that the fact that some "normal" individuals like Sanji or Zoro have DF-like abilities makes the whole thing a bit iffy.
Now I know what you actually meant with Luffy and his DF. His DF turns him into rubber, it does not increase his strength in any way, and in his case, he had to learn to use them, not learning how to use them actually makes him weaker than before. He spent 10 years mastering the basic, that's cheap? In the case of Gear 2nd, it doesn't require training at all, -_- you just have to pump your blood to increase the flow rate, how was he supposed to train that?

For your second paragraph, I see that you've misread my post.

Conqueror's Haki does not do much in fight against mid tiers or above, I don't see how that's a problem. So far what it does is only to get the fodders out of the way.

Idk what should I say about that last sentence, how is that even relevant to this topic, especially when you include Zoro which makes no sense at all, given that he trains everyday. same for Sanji actually

Agafin said:

Yeah I meant certain parts only. There were some stills here and there but when they actually went Sasuga, nothing tops it. Good examples being episode 17 and 22. Also, the recent spinoff series about Levi has absolutely gorgeous animation and if that is anything to go by, then the second will be even better animated than UBW (on top of having better art).
I've heard that for FSN:UBW ufotable prepared a budget enough to buy Belgium..
Mar 14, 2015 8:04 AM

May 2014
Wyzdm said:
Naruto and Bleach are dead already. This thread needs to get killed.

and OP is comatose at the pace it is going in :P
Mar 14, 2015 8:04 AM

Nov 2010
Wyzdm said:
The Naruto manga is over
So dead means finished manga? Then Bleach isn't dead or are we not allowed to talk about completed series? If you're talking popularity wise none are dead. And even if popularity wise they were dead in Japan what's wrong with this thread being open if they are still being talked about? Is it bad to make a thread about unpopular completed shows? There are many threads like that, why don't you post that in there? Why do you have to post unfunny not contributing to the topic and done thousands of times posts?
IntroverTurtleMar 14, 2015 8:08 AM
Pages (124) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The problem with most modern anime (spoilers for some series)

Ebb1993 - 5 hours ago

16 by Dumb »»
11 minutes ago

» Adventure/Action Shounen with the Best and Worst ROMANCE (just the ones that even tried)

Rob7 - 7 hours ago

10 by Rob7 »»
19 minutes ago

» Did Shikanoko save comedy anime?

Catalano - Yesterday

33 by ZakuF_ »»
49 minutes ago

» Changes Over Time In The Way You Use MAL Ratings ( 1 2 )

Quadruple_Oi - Sep 20

50 by karioka- »»
55 minutes ago

» Do you find modern disclaimers to be annoying?

Dragevard - Sep 20

41 by kutuya »»
56 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.