Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 27, 2009 4:20 AM

Mar 2009
No, the best way is to help yourself. If the only possible way out is to commit suicide, then think many times before doing so since it's not supposed to be done and is a cowardly way of escaping from a predicament.
Jul 27, 2009 9:00 AM

Feb 2008
AlexisSolitaire said:
No, the best way is to help yourself. If the only possible way out is to commit suicide, then think many times before doing so since it's not supposed to be done and is a cowardly way of escaping from a predicament.

You're lying on a bed, you're pretty much a vegitable, but you have you're aware of you're surrondings and able to communicate in some way...morris code by blinking..I dunno. Anyways, you have an extreme limit of your movement, so much, you can't move your arms, legs, etc..and can't get out of bed. You need a machine to keep you alive. Helping yourself would be better? Because, at that point, I'd have someone kill me (which in terms, would be like second degree suicide?) because at that point, I wouldn't have a life anyways.

There's a difference between killing yourself because you're actually unable to do anything, or you're dying, you'll be dead in a week, but through that week, you're going to be in an immense ammount of pain and there's nothing you can do about it, and just killing yourself because you're a whiny emo that wants attention.

If you're one of the options such as dying with immense pain, or pretty much a vegitable, why prolong the inevidable? Especailly if all you're doing is suffering with physical pain the entire time.

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Jul 27, 2009 11:08 AM

Mar 2007
warbird is just a troll quit feeding fuel to that guy...

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jul 27, 2009 3:41 PM

Apr 2009
if you dont want to live anymore - commit suicide.

Jul 28, 2009 3:11 AM

May 2009
Suicide under any circumstance, IMO. If a person wants to commit suicide, who am I to say it's wrong? Not my life or my decision.
Jul 28, 2009 3:18 AM

Aug 2008
I like what the main character of Jiraishin said. That a perfect fit for a human is to starve to death. So, if I am to commit suicide, I'd starve myself.
Jul 28, 2009 5:19 AM

Mar 2008
llxwarbirdxll said:
Suicide is bad, because God says so.
Jul 28, 2009 8:00 AM

Dec 2008
I think as long as nobody you love is going to be the one to find you.
I think it's downright selfish to kill yourself knowing one of your friends or family is going to have to be the one cleaning your mess up.
Jul 28, 2009 11:00 AM

Mar 2009
Suicide is a valid choice. It may not always be a /wise/ choice, but who am I to say that I should have more control over someone's body than that someone in question?

Of course I'm just some crazy moral nihilist, so you probably shouldn't listen to me.
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Jul 28, 2009 3:55 PM

Apr 2009
Daniyelllx said:
I think it's downright selfish to kill yourself knowing one of your friends or family is going to have to be the one cleaning your mess up.

yeah, but why would you kill yourself if you still have folks that loves you?

Jul 28, 2009 3:57 PM

Dec 2008
Lukasdesu said:
Daniyelllx said:

yeah, but why would you kill yourself if you still have folks that loves you?

There are a lot of reasons, husbands/wives leaving, death of someone close, depression, illness... I could go on for a while.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.