Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 5, 2020 8:32 PM
Apr 2016
This episode was just on another level! Though that guy was insane, so how did he survive without getting killed by a cat? Makes no sense to me.
Nov 6, 2020 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
Yakomaru was so obvious from the start but now shit's hitting the fan. Revolution time is here. Better episode than the last one for me and the war is actually growing on me conceptually for this show.
Jun 14, 2021 7:33 AM

Jan 2016
I might be in the minority, but I'm rooting for the queerats. Humans literally enslaved them and don't give a shit about them, I would also like to see this dystopian society fall. Hail Yakomaru!!
Feb 8, 2022 9:09 AM
Nov 2020
This show needs more recognition
Its an absolute banger
Apr 21, 2022 9:50 AM

Dec 2018
i don't really see any proof the rats were totally enslaved, looks like they had a bunch of autonomy, besides, they enslaved each other even more happily. the only ones persecuting the rats, are the rats themselves.
plenty of mental midgets around here all for revolution with no knowledge of history or common sense. oh wait, i know exactly what they remind me of.
Apr 24, 2022 2:04 AM
Aug 2012
unexpected declare of war , fear, death's, friend, revenge...anime can't be even more adult as it is
Apr 29, 2022 11:20 PM

Jan 2020
How in the hell did the DNA match in the bones? Either that's a straight-up line on on Tomiko's part or Maria and Mamoru may have actually sacrificed a limb each for the sake of faking their deaths.

This was a hell of an episode. As much as the villages have sucked up until this point, seeing Shisei wrecking Queerats was something else. I'll always appreciate an OP character. Additionally, that other dude died and summoned a naked lady in the night sky above, much props. Way to go out with a bang dude whose name I never knew.

Also, I expect some real cool shit from Tomiko now. That was a brutal speech directed toward Squealer. I doubt he's dead yet, but I can't imagine he'll be alive much longer.

Also, what was up with that final scene? The Maria segment where it appeared she was naked, and she was giving excuses about how her and Saki wouldn't be able to have kids. It seemed to be placed in a very weird position in the episode...

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 4, 2022 9:30 PM

Jan 2011
Squaler also screwed Saki an Satoru, he never faked the bones of Maria an Mamoru, he really killed them or at least thats what Tomiko says

its time for Revolution!

NGL Shisei was badass
silversaintNov 4, 2022 9:39 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1326 by SenpaiTM »»
3 hours ago

» why did everyone turn gay?

bladewade - Aug 23

14 by BiazinhaBR »»
Aug 25, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Should humans adopt some parts of Bonobo sociosexual behavior similar to Shinsekai yori?

Zarutaku - Aug 15

19 by IhnalakoKaina »»
Aug 21, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

303 by KhalidCB »»
Aug 19, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Akane-chi - Jul 20, 2016

2 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 15, 1:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.