Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Thread (v3)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2012 2:45 AM

Sep 2008
FaLCrOw said:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/388141_254903054627026_1533429629_n.jpg srry for so many

Nyan Koi.
Aug 22, 2012 10:09 AM

Apr 2009
Does anyone recognize these ?

Aug 22, 2012 10:11 AM

Jun 2012
Yuru Yuri
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Aug 22, 2012 10:48 AM

Sep 2009

Is this from an anime/manga or just art? :)
Aug 22, 2012 11:14 AM

Apr 2009
taketori said:
Yuru Yuri

Thanks (>ヮ<)
Aug 22, 2012 11:59 AM

Apr 2009
smiley_ said:

Is this from an anime/manga or just art? :)
The artist's name is on the image, it looks like an original by wickedalucard.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 22, 2012 1:15 PM

Sep 2009
Oh thats sad.. it looks sooo amazing
Thank you very much :))
Aug 22, 2012 4:16 PM
Oct 2010
What anime is this?

There's a boy and a girl who goes to elementary or middle school, and the boy asks the girl out on a date to a festival, but the girl says her grandma is sick and has to visit her on that day, so she's unable to go with him. When the day of the festival arrived, the boy went alone and saw the girl and was about to go up to greet her when he saw that she was holding another boy's hand. So, basically the girl lied to him about her grandma being sick.

Also, this scene is just a flashback of the past of the protagonist.
Aug 22, 2012 4:18 PM

May 2012
Rynia said:
What anime is this?

There's a boy and a girl who goes to elementary or middle school, and the boy asks the girl out on a date to a festival, but the girl says her grandma is sick and has to visit her on that day, so she's unable to go with him. When the day of the festival arrived, the boy went alone and saw the girl and was about to go up to greet her when he saw that she was holding another boy's hand. So, basically the girl lied to him about her grandma being sick.

welcome to nhk

Aug 22, 2012 4:32 PM
Oct 2010
camel-d said:
Rynia said:
What anime is this?

welcome to nhk

Thank you ;)
Aug 22, 2012 5:51 PM

Nov 2007
This is supposed to be Sakuya, but which Sakuya from what series is she from?

Mind helping me out?
Thanks to baka-bt for the image -_-
Aug 22, 2012 5:58 PM

May 2011
avluis said:

Mind helping me out?
I would guess Sakuya Izayou from Touhou.
Aug 22, 2012 6:02 PM

Dec 2011
Sakino said:
avluis said:

Mind helping me out?

confirmed
http://bakabt.me/banners.php - Made by Kyrdua featuring Izayoi Sakuya from Anime Tenchou x Touhou Project.
Aug 22, 2012 11:09 PM

Mar 2012
Paul said:
LEGOF said:
I think she's from Persona 4? Anyways, who is she?

Yea, it's Rise from Persona 4.

Here's a similar image, probably the original.

I remember a character similar to that look in Persona Trinity Soul as well.
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Aug 22, 2012 11:15 PM
Dec 2010
hi, i'm looking for an anime that may have come out about 2 years ago. It had a guy that was something like a street fighter. I remember he carried a knife with him honorarily along his back. he somehow got into a game where people fight and take dog tags from the losers. i think everyone had 5 dog tags.
Aug 22, 2012 11:17 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Roeam said:
hi, i'm looking for an anime that may have come out about 2 years ago. It had a guy that was something like a street fighter. I remember he carried a knife with him honorarily along his back. he somehow got into a game where people fight and take dog tags from the losers. i think everyone had 5 dog tags.

Togainu no Chi
Aug 22, 2012 11:25 PM
Dec 2010
awesome, thank you.
Aug 23, 2012 12:45 AM
Aug 23, 2012 12:47 AM

Sep 2010
pr1nc3ss said:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m297qurAs71r6gatdo1_500.gif
Which anime is this?

Inu x Boku SS.
Aug 23, 2012 12:49 AM
Aug 2012
AngelicFeces said:
pr1nc3ss said:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m297qurAs71r6gatdo1_500.gif
Which anime is this?

Inu x Boku SS.

Thanks!
Aug 23, 2012 4:09 AM

Nov 2007
uzu-dragons said:
Sakino said:
avluis said:

Mind helping me out?

confirmed
http://bakabt.me/banners.php - Made by Kyrdua featuring Izayoi Sakuya from Anime Tenchou x Touhou Project.

Thank you very much!
Aug 23, 2012 11:03 AM
Aug 2012
So i have this manga or anime cant remember i try to describe it as good as possible.
There was this boy who by chance runs into some girl who carries apamphlet whit her she is chased by some yakuza members and then the boy helps the girl to escape from them and makes shure they wont come after her again the girl lived in somekind of beach cafe/restaurant whit woman who was left a widow after his husband was killed by male Siren . Also this male siren was all the time behind the kidnapping of the girl because he knew that she had some hidden power in her the boy try to save the girl from the siren but cant resist the song that he is singin. After that the girl who had the pamphlet all the time whit her drops it and start to sing her own song and reveals that she is also an Siren and helps the boy to defeat the other siren who was in somekind of organization which tryed to get people whit special powers to their side. The male Siren was a subdivision leader.
The girl was always hiddened his power for the woman who she lived because she knew that it was a Siren who killed her husband and that she hated his kind of people.
But the woman accepts her for her being a Siren because she had become like daughter to her. After everything turns well the boy get to know that the girl was his sempai in the school where he goes a couple years ago.

ps. cant remember all the characters which were involved i think there was some guy from karate or judo club and some other guy who went in the mean time to that subdivision headquarters to kick some ass at same time when all that happened in the beach cafe/restaurant

thant to all and i am sorry my depiction is so messed up
Aug 23, 2012 12:10 PM
Aug 23, 2012 12:21 PM
Feb 2012
@sailor_moon8

looks like kurumi from kimi ni todoke
Aug 23, 2012 3:53 PM
Oct 2009
I'm looking for a military anime where the group it's focused on uses some power or device to "transform" into what looks like robotic soldiers. There's a bright flashy transformation scene and they each have their own special appearance and weapons, mostly guns. I remember it was on television at one point, but I can't remember which channel. Any recommendations would be nice. It was a modern or futuristic show which modern buildings at least.
Aug 23, 2012 4:57 PM

May 2011

Who is the girl on the bottom?
Aug 23, 2012 4:58 PM

Jan 2008
Wynaro said:
I'm looking for a military anime where the group it's focused on uses some power or device to "transform" into what looks like robotic soldiers. There's a bright flashy transformation scene and they each have their own special appearance and weapons, mostly guns. I remember it was on television at one point, but I can't remember which channel. Any recommendations would be nice. It was a modern or futuristic show which modern buildings at least.

If by modern, you mean recent, the first thing to come to mind was Infinite Stratos.

If it isn't it, could you describe the characters you can remember?

LEGOF said:

It should be Mikage Yuuki from the visual novel / eroge: Seiai Gakuen Fechika. I'd post the original image but it's NSFW.
PaulAug 23, 2012 5:03 PM
Aug 23, 2012 7:08 PM

Jun 2012
LEGOF said:

to me it looks like her

Yuno Gasai
Aug 23, 2012 7:25 PM

May 2011
Xergeant said:
So i have this manga or anime cant remember i try to describe it as good as possible.
There was this boy who by chance runs into some girl who carries apamphlet whit her she is chased by some yakuza members and then the boy helps the girl to escape from them and makes shure they wont come after her again the girl lived in somekind of beach cafe/restaurant whit woman who was left a widow after his husband was killed by male Siren . Also this male siren was all the time behind the kidnapping of the girl because he knew that she had some hidden power in her the boy try to save the girl from the siren but cant resist the song that he is singin. After that the girl who had the pamphlet all the time whit her drops it and start to sing her own song and reveals that she is also an Siren and helps the boy to defeat the other siren who was in somekind of organization which tryed to get people whit special powers to their side. The male Siren was a subdivision leader.
The girl was always hiddened his power for the woman who she lived because she knew that it was a Siren who killed her husband and that she hated his kind of people.
But the woman accepts her for her being a Siren because she had become like daughter to her. After everything turns well the boy get to know that the girl was his sempai in the school where he goes a couple years ago.

ps. cant remember all the characters which were involved i think there was some guy from karate or judo club and some other guy who went in the mean time to that subdivision headquarters to kick some ass at same time when all that happened in the beach cafe/restaurant

Rosario + Vampire season 1 or 2 I believe. From what you typed thats what comes to mind anyhow.
Aug 23, 2012 8:44 PM

Jul 2012
_retro_reactive said:
LEGOF said:

to me it looks like her

Yuno Gasai

I can say for sure that that isn't Yuno.
Aug 23, 2012 8:51 PM

May 2011
ihateeveryone said:
_retro_reactive said:
LEGOF said:

to me it looks like her

Yuno Gasai

I agree, reading the text thats visable it looks like a "H" game for windows lol. Text could be deceving though.
Aug 23, 2012 9:06 PM

Mar 2010
Hey everyone i need help remembering the name of this anime/show. First thing i remember about it, that it was a cg show. the first episode was about this kid out in the desert with his dad and another girl his age. the dad is some sort of scientist or archaeologist and the boy and girl are either siblings or close friends. Anyways he goes out adventuring on his own and stumbles upon a robotic arm in some ruins. he tries it on and it gets stuck on his arm and he cant take it off. when he uses the arm in a fight later in the episode it becomes something like a full body robotic suit. in that anime/show there was also this robot swordsman that acts like the main character's guardian/mentor. the story seems to be set in a post-apocalyptic world.
Aug 23, 2012 9:29 PM

Jan 2008
RogueWatchmen said:
ihateeveryone said:
_retro_reactive said:
LEGOF said:

to me it looks like her

Yuno Gasai

I agree, reading the text thats visable it looks like a "H" game for windows lol. Text could be deceving though.

It's like my post was completely ignored.
Aug 23, 2012 10:07 PM

Jul 2011
Paul said:

LEGOF said:

It should be Mikage Yuuki from the visual novel / eroge: Seiai Gakuen Fechika. I'd post the original image but it's NSFW.

mmm I guess it was over looked by them cause of tl;dr I think you should use color in long texts.
Here's a quote for you.
Aug 24, 2012 4:27 AM
Aug 2012
Hey i need your help. I have been trying to find an anime that is from my past. Its about this magical academy which a girl with her hair sticking out of her head(Black) sees glow coming from a castle (The magical academy) where princess around the world go. Her friend a dark elf ( I think) helps her along the way too. Her father loves her very much but is not her real father. A foe, a princess tries to kick her out of the school as she is not qualified enough. Something about a magical tiara that grants a single wish. The girl ( Main charater) wants it to grow tall or something. But i heard in the end she didnt.

Thanks for your attention,
Your faithfully,
Animelover
Aug 24, 2012 7:11 AM

Jun 2012

dont know if fanmade. but does anybody knows?
Aug 24, 2012 7:38 AM

Apr 2009
OhNasti said:

Should be Neptune (known as Purple Heart in that form for that image) from a video game, Hyperdimension Neptunia by Tsunako.
Aug 24, 2012 7:54 AM

Mar 2012
Need help figuring this out

Appreciated.
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .
Aug 24, 2012 8:00 AM

Nov 2008
MEH-- said:
Need help figuring this out

Appreciated.
I think that's Katanagatari.
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
Aug 24, 2012 8:03 AM

Mar 2012
FOEbulous-max said:
I think that's Katanagatari.
Thanks Alot!
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .
Aug 24, 2012 9:15 AM
Aug 2012
RogueWatchmen said:
Xergeant said:

Rosario + Vampire season 1 or 2 I believe. From what you typed thats what comes to mind anyhow.

nope i know for sure its not rosario + vampire but thanks anyway
Aug 24, 2012 10:33 AM

Jun 2012
tofei said:
OhNasti said:

Should be Neptune (known as Purple Heart in that form for that image) from a video game, Hyperdimension Neptunia by Tsunako.

Love you with evrething include'd. <3 lol JK, Thanks tought
Aug 24, 2012 10:55 AM

Jun 2012
thx
Aug 24, 2012 10:57 AM
Mar 2010
FaLCrOw said:
thx

I think Huang Ling Yin .
Aug 24, 2012 10:59 AM

Apr 2009
yunn said:
FaLCrOw said:
thx

I think Huang Ling Yin .

Confirmed, by wingheart.
Aug 24, 2012 11:00 AM

Apr 2012
i remember reading about this one anime but i forgot to add it to my list. it's about a girl who meets a guy who is part of a band. he gives her a ticket to go see the concert. then another guy comes up to her and tears up her ticket. after that she finds out that the two guys who gave and tore up her ticket. then she promises to become an idol
It's a nice thought to believe in a "next time". If it's a real battlefield, there wouldn't be a "next time" . — Shiba Tatsuya

Aug 24, 2012 11:09 AM

Apr 2009
panguino729 said:
i remember reading about this one anime but i forgot to add it to my list. it's about a girl who meets a guy who is part of a band. he gives her a ticket to go see the concert. then another guy comes up to her and tears up her ticket. after that she finds out that the two guys who gave and tore up her ticket. then she promises to become an idol

Kirarin Revolution
Aug 24, 2012 11:54 AM

Jan 2010
YukiPhantomhive said:
Hey i need your help. I have been trying to find an anime that is from my past. Its about this magical academy which a girl with her hair sticking out of her head(Black) sees glow coming from a castle (The magical academy) where princess around the world go. Her friend a dark elf ( I think) helps her along the way too. Her father loves her very much but is not her real father. A foe, a princess tries to kick her out of the school as she is not qualified enough. Something about a magical tiara that grants a single wish. The girl ( Main charater) wants it to grow tall or something. But i heard in the end she didnt.

Thanks for your attention,
Your faithfully,
Animelover

Sounds like Petite Princess Yucie.
Aug 24, 2012 12:49 PM

Jun 2012

who is this? looks like from Mashoiro Symphony
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» show me your anime 3x3 ( 1 2 3 )

707supremacist - May 5

139 by velveteenvamp »»
8 minutes ago

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film. ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Jun 11

109 by Lucifrost »»
11 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1041 by SuperRockyHD »»
22 minutes ago

» Character(s) you would wrestle with if they were real

IpreferEcchi - Jun 9

6 by Zarutaku »»
47 minutes ago

» What Anime has the most genres & themes?

Zarutaku - Jun 11

7 by Zarutaku »»
56 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.