Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 2, 2015 2:22 AM

Jul 2014
accelerator
Dec 8, 2015 3:08 PM
Feb 2015
Finally we can see Misaka Railguning a little bit :D
Jan 17, 2016 4:22 AM

Mar 2014
Today's Forecast : High pressures from my PC ~ .
Academy City really possesses kinds of weird people that have so weird powers.
Judgment's job is certainly a dangerous one .
If I remember, The remnants were the satellite that was destroyed by Index .
Kuroko could be the heroine of this arc . We'll find out about that .
MISAKA is back ~ !!
Great episode ~ !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2016 2:02 AM

Mar 2015
The good thing about this episode is the appearance of Accelo, Loli Misaka and Imouto.
Mar 28, 2016 8:29 PM

Mar 2015
Best episode yet!

This is totally Railgun-ish. Along with the railgun attack.

Misaka really cares for Kuroko. That's sweet. I really love Kuroko's gimmick at the lingerie store lol.

Accelerator and Last Order is back! Also the 2nd best girl is back too~ Misaka 10032!!!

Jan 17, 2017 11:34 PM

Dec 2013
Things just got really interesting.
Dec 20, 2017 12:40 PM

Apr 2013
I had a hard time following the story this time tbh, didn't get how those experiments will be stopped tbh. It felt a lot like Railgun though and best girl MISAKA finally appears.
Nov 23, 2018 4:15 AM

Dec 2014
Well well well now we are again switched to the science side...I like how this all continues...cannot wait when both sides will collide
Mar 5, 2019 4:14 PM

Aug 2017
I like that we have Kuroko as MC again for a few episodes.
NurguburuMar 6, 2019 2:08 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 28, 2020 4:26 AM

Aug 2018
There are certainly many hints about some mystery.. But not sure, what is really going on.. And how is Misaka related to things?..
Poor Kuroko.. I won't be too surprised if she would die sometime later in anime with how dangerous her job is.. It'd be very sad, though.. I like her as a character, even if she's sometimes too horny..
Why parts of the broken counting Tree is that important?.. Can you figure anything out from parts?..
Lots of fanservice this episode.. Well, I don't mind, it's nice to have some fanservice, really.. ;p
Well, a heavy episode, even if I didn't understand everything, more hints here and there.. But still liked it..
Jun 27, 2020 6:10 PM
Dec 2017
SLIPLV said:
More Index and less Railgun action :/
Previous Arc was 5x more interesting for me than this one, thought they'll mess up the show by adding too much Railgun crap, hope i'm mistalrken.

No way. This one episode has been better than all the other episodes in index 2 combined
Nov 13, 2020 5:32 AM

Jan 2017
Gendolfas said:

Why parts of the broken counting Tree is that important?.. Can you figure anything out from parts?..

Not sure if you knew this by now or not but I'll just say it anyways, TD is basically the #1 computer in AC (and in the world..?) with its computational power surpassing any supercomputer we've ever known (hence why the weather forecast has always been perfect until it was destroyed)

Too bad that Index destroyed it lmao
Nov 15, 2020 10:52 AM

Aug 2018
FragmantLemon said:

Not sure if you knew this by now or not but I'll just say it anyways, TD is basically the #1 computer in AC (and in the world..?) with its computational power surpassing any supercomputer we've ever known (hence why the weather forecast has always been perfect until it was destroyed)

Too bad that Index destroyed it lmao

I'm just wondering, why would countries want parts of it.. I mean, would just collecting broken parts be enough for its' research?.. Well, maybe it can give some insight or something.. But not sure, how much it'd be useful..

Also wondering, if someone created it once.. Where is the info on the creators, and why they are not being hunted instead or something.. Unless creators died and blueprints are not kept as well.. Well, maybe we'll learn about it later, who knows.. Or if won't - I'll just assume that maybe creators died, yeah.. Like, for whatever reason - out of old age, or whatever..
Nov 20, 2020 2:01 AM

Jan 2017
Gendolfas said:

I'm just wondering, why would countries want parts of it.. I mean, would just collecting broken parts be enough for its' research?.. Well, maybe it can give some insight or something.. But not sure, how much it'd be useful..

Also wondering, if someone created it once.. Where is the info on the creators, and why they are not being hunted instead or something.. Unless creators died and blueprints are not kept as well.. Well, maybe we'll learn about it later, who knows.. Or if won't - I'll just assume that maybe creators died, yeah.. Like, for whatever reason - out of old age, or whatever..

Why would countries NOT want it? Every war known to man is a big battle of intelligence, the TD would accurately predict how a country would go about in a war. TD is really overpowered really

Regarding your second question, I wouldn't be surprised if it is brought up later but it isnt really that important in the grand scheme of things
Nov 20, 2020 3:38 AM

Aug 2018
FragmantLemon said:

Why would countries NOT want it? Every war known to man is a big battle of intelligence, the TD would accurately predict how a country would go about in a war. TD is really overpowered really
Regarding your second question, I wouldn't be surprised if it is brought up later but it isnt really that important in the grand scheme of things

Well, it's just that I personally would think at first of hunting creators itself.. Or blueprints.. And broken parts only after that.. But it hasn't been brought up so far.. That's what is a bit strange for me.. But it's whatever, I guess - maybe everyone knows that creators are dead, too heavily guarded, or whatever else..
Nov 20, 2020 5:44 AM

Jan 2017
Gendolfas said:
FragmantLemon said:

Well, it's just that I personally would think at first of hunting creators itself.. Or blueprints.. And broken parts only after that.. But it hasn't been brought up so far.. That's what is a bit strange for me.. But it's whatever, I guess - maybe everyone knows that creators are dead, too heavily guarded, or whatever else..

Hence why I said "if brought up later", Index S2 only adapted up to 13 volumes of the LN while the series itself has like 50+ volumes and counting ;)
Jun 11, 2022 5:32 AM
Oct 2019
Railgun cast are back and i like it.

my god the fanservice this episode, i don't need to see naked child.
Nov 10, 2023 6:19 PM
May 2020
everything touma and misaka worked for, dont wanna have that project coming back
Nov 25, 2023 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
Science side looks cool in my opinion! It makes magic seem like a copycat of science!
May 21, 11:44 PM
Jan 2023
Ayyyy we got more science. Seems the level 6 experiment comes back to haunt Misaka, she kept it all quiet, but it seems Kuroko seems to have figured out that something is up.

Well, Tree Diagram got destroyed, probably happened when Touma saved Index, and got his memories wiped. Makes sense why in Railgun, why the mad stripper scientist was denied access to it then, makes total sense.

I like where this is going for sure, can't wait to see this story arc unfold!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

237 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

175 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

136 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

139 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 26, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.