Forum Settings
Forums

Harshly judge the user above you based on their dropped list

New
Pages (33) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 11, 2020 3:48 PM

Aug 2020
Oregairu is good.
I swear, I don't have a thing for blondes.

Oct 11, 2020 6:13 PM

Jul 2020
You enjoyed the first season of Sangatsu so why not the second?
Oct 18, 2020 3:56 AM

May 2018
Hentai on dropped list is understandable but why fruits basket ? its not that bad to be honest.
Oct 19, 2020 7:05 PM

Aug 2020
You have nothing in your dropped, but finish Sakurasou and Clannad in your on-hold

Oct 19, 2020 7:11 PM

Jun 2020
i have nothing to say
Oct 19, 2020 9:34 PM
Aug 2016
Black clover isn't as scary as it looks like
Oct 19, 2020 9:40 PM

Apr 2020
that fact that you dropped Baruto makes me question as to why you even bothered watching it in the first place
it's over | we're so back | don't take this too seriously

Oct 19, 2020 9:53 PM

Dec 2018
>Dropped One Outs

Trash taste confirmed?
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Oct 19, 2020 9:53 PM

Jul 2016
^^all are good, u should just drop more anime thou just cause

^what does the blue cat do to u
Oct 19, 2020 9:55 PM

Dec 2019
You should definitely try to continue watching Given. Its way too good absdxcjkdms so emotional I died

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Oct 19, 2020 9:58 PM

Dec 2018
^^
Do you even have anything named patience? Dropped so many shows after only 2-3 episodes (some even after 1 episode) without even giving them a proper chance. At least the follow the 5 episode rule if not more.

^
Mostly good
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Oct 19, 2020 10:41 PM

Apr 2020
Kid
Oct 20, 2020 12:33 AM

Aug 2020
Konosuba season 2, Fate Zero, Sakurasou, Re:Creators, Nisekoi, so many great shows.

Also why did you watch an episode of Saekano season 2 if you only watched 1 episode of season 1?
goldenskinmasterOct 20, 2020 6:29 AM

Oct 20, 2020 2:10 AM

Jun 2015
Overlord is total gahbage. Good job.

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Oct 20, 2020 5:44 AM

May 2012
You're certainly aware that completionists have to suffer more, right? Especially when they are not able to go at their own pace with anime. All the best and stay strong~!
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
Oct 20, 2020 5:46 AM

Dec 2018
Why would you drop something like MHA when it's literally one of the easiest shows to binge watch?

~Edward Elric
Oct 20, 2020 5:54 AM

May 2012
[345 justifying mode]

You, and others as well, seem to always forget that I watch lots of stuff for a handful episodes with the intention of dropping them in the first place anyway. I merely want to see some things I'm reading animated. If I'd add every series I dropped out of the same reason, I would probably reach three digits. :/

Boku no Hero Academia v.26 c.288

Like I said elsewhere: If you end up enjoying Gintama's toilet humor, than there's no reason to not picking up Shin-chan again.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
Oct 20, 2020 6:17 AM

Jul 2020
It rly took you 105 episodes of Naruto for you to drop it...
Oct 20, 2020 6:39 AM

Dec 2018
Why did you drop Pokemon?

~Edward Elric
Oct 20, 2020 6:42 AM

Jul 2020
345EdwardElric said:
Why did you drop Pokemon?

Watched it a long time ago on Netflix when I was very young. Netflix only had 52 episodes so I stopped after that. Never had the motivation to finish.

OT: Just some kid shows.
Oct 20, 2020 8:19 AM

Apr 2020
goldenskinmaster said:
Konosuba season 2, Fate Zero, Sakurasou, Re:Creators, Nisekoi, so many great shows.

Also why did you watch an episode of Saekano season 2 if you only watched 1 episode of season 1?
Do you want to say only 1 min because i was confused with the name and accidentally added both and i don't want to waste on forgotten Amazon prime trash and half of your favourites are what i don't like so i won't ever make any sense to you

ot. Hentai ,
Tristar_ShinobiOct 20, 2020 8:23 AM
Oct 21, 2020 8:43 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
you had 3 episodes left to finish bnha season 4, why drop it?
Oct 21, 2020 9:03 PM

Apr 2020
TohsakaDM said:
you had 3 episodes left to finish bnha season 4, why drop it?
it was releasing weekly and I was bored after night eye arc

O.t. Good drop list
Oct 21, 2020 9:07 PM

Dec 2018
You dropped many great shows that it really makes me wonder how much you're missing out on

~Edward Elric
Oct 21, 2020 9:37 PM

Sep 2019
Why u hating on doraman.
Oct 21, 2020 9:38 PM

Jul 2016
they all look like shit so I get it
Oct 21, 2020 9:50 PM

Dec 2018
345EdwardElric said:
Do you even have anything named patience? Dropped so many shows after only 2-3 episodes (some even after 1 episode) without even giving them a proper chance. At least the follow the 5 episode rule if not more. You really have the patience equalling a needle thread

~Edward Elric
Oct 21, 2020 9:51 PM

Jul 2016
345EdwardElric said:
345EdwardElric said:
^^
Do you even have anything named patience? Dropped so many shows after only 2-3 episodes (some even after 1 episode) without even giving them a proper chance. At least the follow the 5 episode rule if not more. You really have the patience equalling a needle thread

I do not have tolerance for bullshit, 5 episodes is way too long to watch shit shows lmao

anyways I feel like ur a dog person
Oct 21, 2020 10:00 PM

Dec 2018
Theonewhorules said:
345EdwardElric said:

I do not have tolerance for bullshit, 5 episodes is way too long to watch shit shows lmao

What do you mean by "dog person" lol?

And there are a lot of shows that start out slow/a bit boring but gradually pick up & get great later on, there are many high-quality, highly acclaimed shows of that ilk. If you drop those shows based on just 1-2 episodes then there always remains a chance that you may have missed out on experiencing its greatness, since who knows you may have liked it after getting more into it. I mean, 1 or 2 episodes most of the times barely even give that much of an idea about what the show is about & what direction it may take later on. But you do you of course, I just wanted to stay on point with the topic here, that's all.

~Edward Elric
Oct 21, 2020 10:01 PM

Jun 2020
345EdwardElric said:
Theonewhorules said:

And there are a lot of shows that start out slow/a bit boring but gradually pick up & get great later on, there are many high-quality, highly acclaimed shows of that ilk. If you drop those shows based on just 1-2 episodes then there always remains a chance that you may have missed out on experiencing its greatness, since who knows you may have liked it after getting more into it. I mean, 1 or 2 episodes most of the times barely even give that much of an idea about what the show is about & what direction it may take later on. But you do you of course, I just wanted to stay on point with the topic here, that's all.

no dude ur just a dog, dw its cool tho humanity loves dogs

ot: cant say lol
Oct 21, 2020 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
345EdwardElric said:
Theonewhorules said:

Oh I mean you hate the blue cat

I mean yeah sure they get better but also there are better shows that I can watch that start good and stay good. I do pick shows back up but they are not better than when I dropped them so I don't even care to watch the shows I drop no more
Oct 21, 2020 10:05 PM

Dec 2018
^^
You dropped the greatness that is Black Clover?!

^
Same as before

~Edward Elric
Oct 21, 2020 10:19 PM

May 2012
Same (1) with your profile, either reduce the size or put those gigantic images into spoiler tags. Those aren't carrots...

OT: Same (2) as before.

Please let me know when you're adding anything new. I'm aware that it could take a while since you're a completionist, though.

D W-W&N 🤍

Oct 21, 2020 10:22 PM

Sep 2019
Dropped fairy tail to late and dropped hunter x hunter
Oct 21, 2020 10:27 PM

Sep 2019
Op's don't affect a shows quality

Dropped fairy tail 155 episodes to late
Oct 22, 2020 12:43 AM

May 2019
Whatever. Everything you’ve dropped looks boring, so you win.

"𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺
𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘐𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯
𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺, 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨"

Oct 22, 2020 12:45 AM

Dec 2018
You dropped Kill La Kill & Re:Zero?? I can feel nothing but pity

~Edward Elric
Oct 24, 2020 11:08 AM

Jul 2020
Can't say much. Both of those that were dropped are pretty boring.
Oct 24, 2020 11:44 AM

Jul 2013
What's wrong? Don't like hentai?

Oct 24, 2020 12:10 PM

Jan 2020
The only show I've watched out of their dropped list is Sakura Trick, which is pretty generic to be honest. So yeah, there's not much to criticize about your dropped list other than the fact that you have 100+ shows on it.
Oct 24, 2020 12:12 PM

Jun 2020
0 shows dropped... rookie numbers kid you need to get them up to at least 50
Oct 24, 2020 12:13 PM

Jan 2020
Nice joke hahaha
Oct 24, 2020 12:15 PM

Apr 2020
Aww poor child. Was the ecchi in Kill la Kill too much for your shounen hive mind to handle?
it's over | we're so back | don't take this too seriously

Oct 24, 2020 12:17 PM

Jul 2013
Got nothing ngl other than... You wasted your time watching the final season of Food Wars?

Oct 24, 2020 12:21 PM

Apr 2020
i cant even get mad at you for dropping violet evergarden, i just feel bad you werent able to experience it as everyone else did, u missing out
Oct 24, 2020 12:51 PM

Dec 2018
The fact that you dropped Mob Psycho 100 & Dr. Stone really makes me wonder how much you're missing out on

~Edward Elric
Oct 24, 2020 2:19 PM

Jul 2020
Why do you bother in this thread. No one can really roast you because there are only kids shows. Also I heard you’ve seen and dropped Clannad too.
Oct 25, 2020 1:06 AM

Jan 2020
Ha
Oct 25, 2020 1:10 AM

Dec 2018
Kill La Kill is the only thing that bothers me there

~Edward Elric
Oct 25, 2020 1:11 AM

Jun 2020
idfk
Pages (33) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Make a word with the last letter v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Aug 5, 2023

7415 by SilentAssassin88 »»
1 minute ago

» Are you on the above user's friend list? v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 3, 2022

4365 by SilentAssassin88 »»
4 minutes ago

» You are stranded on an island with the above user without food. Do you eat them? ( 1 2 3 4 )

KlldbyCuriosity - Dec 8, 2018

151 by MitsukiHimeka »»
4 minutes ago

» You can only save 1 of the 3 users above you! v9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jan 28, 2023

3876 by MitsukiHimeka »»
4 minutes ago

» How often do you see the user above in the forums? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lucasmrNd - Aug 20, 2021

7056 by SilentAssassin88 »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.