Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 8, 2018 9:01 AM

Dec 2012
Name: Yami Akumu
Magic:Mutation {Transformation magic}
Magic explanation and abilities: As of now he can only use one at a time.
Wings of black and white

Legs of the wind

Magic Cooldown: as of now when one goes on cooldown so does the others.
Wings of black and white post cast instant last 4 posts cooldown 2 post
Legs of the wind post to cast 3 last 3 post cooldown 5 post.
Level: 1
Personality: quit and don't like many people but the ones he doses like he will follow and help them. he shows almost no emotions and doesn't care about much. he is often mistaken as a she.
Appearance:

Bio:
frogotenSep 13, 2018 4:58 PM
..... :'(
Mar 8, 2018 9:24 AM

Aug 2015
@frogoten
Here we go, I would like you to answer me something, first, are they completely separated abilities that hold no connection with each other, second, do you have him to use another skill while one is in cooldown, and third, I may need you to eliminate one of the three, for a level one thats too much.
Mar 8, 2018 9:32 AM

Dec 2012
YFang said:
@frogoten
Here we go, I would like you to answer me something, first, are they completely separated abilities that hold no connection with each other, second, do you have him to use another skill while one is in cooldown, and third, I may need you to eliminate one of the three, for a level one thats too much.

Each is there own and cannot be used with each other. when one goes into cooldown they all do for now. If you want I can drop anyone you think is too much for at lv 1.
Mar 8, 2018 9:40 AM

Aug 2015
Okay @frogoten
With those things clear (and after you edit and leave to only two of those three skills, for now), I'm up to give Yami Akumu the official: APPROVED
Mar 8, 2018 10:51 AM

Mar 2017
Name: Star Aito

Magic: Fire - elemental

Magic explanation and abilities: Speed Blast: Speed Blast is where my character can shoot off grapefruit sized fire balls out of her hands at 50mph.

Magic Cooldown: 1 post use, 2 posts cooldown

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio:
Mar 8, 2018 12:08 PM

Dec 2013
@frogoten

No passive abilities
All characters are required to have a cool down
no exceptions
no cool down has a huge window for OP levels in higher levels or simple unfair starting advantage when first engaging in combat.
(If someone can't get her off the ground, she's gonna overpower them easily while they wait for their own power to cool down.)

Mar 8, 2018 12:14 PM

Dec 2013
@Asami_Hitsuka

As a senior admin here (however you want to take that as)
I am overriding the approval that Fang gave you.

Percentage based attack powers are impossible for us to measure here and leaving it up to the discretion of the user leaves it too open to powerplay. (not saying you'll do that, but it's a reason everyone has so far used powers based solely on post use and cool down.) Leaving it up to the discretion of the person being attacked is gonna lead to arguments.

Copy cat powers. I am going to have to review this with the creator. That type of power has always led to issues later on in combat rp from experience me and the creator have from past clubs.
So until I see where that stands currently, I am putting a halt on that approval.
Mar 8, 2018 12:19 PM

Aug 2015
@Ze-Lem, my bad, it used to work in other Rp I was into so I thought it may be ok
Mar 8, 2018 12:25 PM

Mar 2018
@Ze-Lem
How about something I had planned for rin, like reversal of moves. For example someone shoots a flaming arrow at her, and it gets reversed back at them, but then goes on cooldown, is that fair?
Mar 8, 2018 12:25 PM

Dec 2012
Ze-Lem said:
@frogoten

No passive abilities
All characters are required to have a cool down
no exceptions
no cool down has a huge window for OP levels in higher levels or simple unfair starting advantage when first engaging in combat.
(If someone can't get her off the ground, she's gonna overpower them easily while they wait for their own power to cool down.)

okay then hmm ill have to change it up a bit..hmm what nagitves can i give her that will not be to bad becuse she no longer get positve for being on it..hmm..
Mar 8, 2018 12:26 PM

Dec 2013
@YFang

Not in this one. We just don't have the correct combat scale to use percentages in.

@Asami_Hitsuka

Your current power is being rejected.
- No limitations to type of powers that can be copied. (This is already extremely questionable.)
- At simple level 3-4, she can destroy anyone that is new by using their own power against them.
- Huge potential to become OP. (The fact that characters gain more abilities or strengthen current one with each level up, there's too much potential for the power to get out of hand.)
- Overall, copy cat type powers will not be allowed in this RP, for the reasons mentioned above.

Also
No use of a power when in cool down. No exceptions. Doesn't matter if a power isn't at full potential till a full cool down happens.
Mar 8, 2018 12:34 PM

Dec 2013
@Alyssama

That is walking a thin line. That is practically mirroring attacks that are sent against her.

Only way that will pass is if the powers being reflected are of a certain nature.
e.g - physical object attacks, like arrows, spears, rocks, etc. / elemental only, like fireballs, ice shards, electrical discharge, etc.
if a power doesn't match she can't reflect that specific type of power

As long as the power isn't used fully (full copy) it should slide. But again it is still walking a thin line there.

Keeping a cool down on that helps.
But the cool down won't be able to be a short one at lower levels. Aka can't aim for a post use and post cool down. May need to be in the 3-4 range cool down.

This is all for a level 1 type character
Reason for being is if too much is available already at the start, higher levels will really overpower this type of move.

Granted, reflecting of attacks from beasts should not be allowed. As that would be copying a person's summon fully at that point.
Mar 8, 2018 12:35 PM

Aug 2015
I understand Lem senpai, I'll be more careful

@Asami_Hitsuka, sorry, it seems that I wrongly approved you, my bad
Mar 8, 2018 12:39 PM

Mar 2018
@Ze-Lem
Oh no, this is for an already established character, I wanted to give her something called Negative Space or something where everything gets reversed for a post inside that space, it could be used for sending an attack back to where it came from, etc.

It could also be used as a heal to "reverse" the damage. Obviously it'd be a higher level spell, since it's a bit strong , but it'd have a long cooldown too, was just wondering if such a thing was possible.
Mar 8, 2018 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
@Ze-Lem

There change her power to this.
Mud golem:
to cast 4 posts, last 7 posts and a cooldown of 6 posts.
hmm, i suppose being more vulnerable to elemental magic is not too big of a downside if she not touching the earth. do to how I made the magic it has a downside to it. let just hope she doesn't fight in the city or in a building or on the road or sidewalk...lol
frogotenMar 8, 2018 12:42 PM
Mar 8, 2018 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
@Alyssama

Ah ok
it's plausible
just keep in mind what i said
Mar 8, 2018 12:46 PM

Dec 2013
@frogoten

Ok with that power
you're approved now
Mar 8, 2018 1:49 PM

Aug 2015
@Star-Dazzle
I thought tha Len senpai was gonna approve you character while he was here, but whatever.
Anyway, I don't see any problem there, just I don't think that you will actually be using the 50mph part for the rp, but it's good to have references sometimes, I suppose, Star Aito is APPROVED
Mar 8, 2018 1:54 PM

Mar 2017
YFang said:
@Star-Dazzle
I thought tha Len senpai was gonna approve you character while he was here, but whatever.
Anyway, I don't see any problem there, just I don't think that you will actually be using the 50mph part for the rp, but it's good to have references sometimes, I suppose, Star Aito is APPROVED

Thx for approving my character
Mar 8, 2018 8:00 PM

Aug 2016
[@YFang The powers depend on the beast. But depending on the race of the beast, it can even take up to 3 contract spaces (e.g. a dragon would probably take up 5)

I'm still thinking, but it would be along the lines of a werewolf with enhanced strength, a merman with ability to conjure water for attacking purposes, and a giant turtle with barrier powers.

I'll write up my own guidelines on how the contracts work, but for now, can you please accept - he's important to Lalyrin's storyline :D

Do it for your favourite fox :DDDD]

Mar 8, 2018 8:10 PM

Aug 2015
@KyubiTheSnowFox
I'm gonna get scolded again you know, ah, whatever.
Fine but consider this, first, just one of those monsters for now as he will only be level one, second, please try to actualize the information as soon as possible, third, don't get involved into fights until you have cleared out the beast issue and try to be quick, and fourth, you shall let me call you Kyubi onee-chan and let me touch your ears each once in a while.
With all that clear Mithridates Alcaeus Artaxerxes is now (this is gonna end bad for me) APPROVED
YFangMar 8, 2018 8:15 PM
Mar 8, 2018 8:16 PM

Aug 2016
@YFang

I-if you want to... you c-can..
I mean..

*twitches ears*
F-fine. I can let you...

Be gentle with me~
:3

Mar 8, 2018 8:29 PM

Aug 2015
Don't worry, I won't do it, at least not here or now, Kyu-bi onee-chan.
Mar 9, 2018 12:52 AM

Aug 2016
@YFang
I did it! :D
Am I clear?

Mar 9, 2018 12:40 PM

Mar 2018
Name: Markus Gruber
Magic: Telekinesis (the higher his level, the more he can effect)
Magic explanation and abilities: He can move everything from himself to others with his magic. But because he can't be god he can only manipulate 1 (later 2 or 3) objects at time and they can't be too heavy. His strengh rises with his level. at start he can only lift things that have 50kg (Increases by 10 every level) or himself. He can't lift other people.
Magic Cooldown: lasts for 2 Posts; cooldown 4 posts
Other abilities: He is a very empathic person, He knows how to fight with a sword/knife/Dagger
Weapon: Dagger
Personality: He is a mysterious and kind person. But because of his powers most people fear him. He just Wants to live a normal and peacefull live but his parents forced him to fight in championships -> which he always lost bacause he still can't fully controll his abilitys. He likes peace and hates to fight but when someone is in danger he does not hesitate to help.
Appearance:

Bio: He was born in a rich familie as an only child. His parents soon discovered his ability and wanted to use it for their benefits. They for example told him to move random objects in a meeting with an minister to scare him and to give them benefits. They later mad heim battle at macicans battle games for young gifted people. When he was little he liked it but one day he seriously hurt his opponent. Since then he doesn't like to use his powers any more and lost every competition on purpouse. His parents eventually got mad at him and forced him to go int a magical boarding school. After that he transferred into this colledge. hen noe is a first year student and just arived there (so he doesn't know anyone). He just wants to make some friends who aren't just his "friends" because they are scared of him but just because they like him. His "dark" secret is that he is bi-sexual. His favourite animals are eagle owls and foxes.
Anime_CatgirlMar 16, 2018 6:23 AM
Mar 9, 2018 12:58 PM

Mar 2018
some admin pls like @YFang
Mar 9, 2018 1:08 PM

Dec 2013
@Kathy_Fangirl
Ehm as long as this power doesn’t let him move other people (that goes against the rules of creating powers That can control others)
Then he is approved
Just
Please confirm that part
Or
Bribe me
:P

XD
Mar 9, 2018 1:11 PM

Mar 2018
@Ze-Lem Sooooo here ^^
Mar 9, 2018 1:21 PM

Mar 2018
@Ze-Lem I bribe you with a virtual cookie ;D
Mar 9, 2018 1:23 PM

Dec 2013
@Kathy_Fangirl

Pfft XD
But yeah
Just don’t use it on other peeps
Cause that’ll let ya control em without them really being able to do anything about it lol
Aside from that
I see no issues with ya character xP
Mar 9, 2018 1:24 PM

Mar 2018
@Ze-Lem Thanks I edited it in inthe description of his ability ^^
Mar 9, 2018 1:53 PM

Mar 2018
Some Admin help... pls?
i will play with him OK? If you have anything against it pls say it to me and don't just kick me out or something like that ^^ Thanks :)
Mar 9, 2018 2:03 PM

Dec 2013
Wut?
I already said as long as he doesn’t move humans around he’s ok xD
Go girl
Go rp
-moves you along-
Come on now
Let’s go
-moves you to the threads-
XD
Mar 9, 2018 2:17 PM

Feb 2018
Name: Leonardo Arden
Magic: Light Magic
Magic explanation and abilities:
Sword Dance - Leonardo has the ability to summon multiple swords constructed out of pure light that can act as a shield to reduce and block incomming magic or attacks
Magic Cooldown: 2 post, 2 cooldown
Personality: Leonardo was born under a very noble family which made him a very refined and calm gentleman. He has polite manners and rarely ever gets mad or annoyed. Leonardo thinks that it is his duty to help others in any way possible. When it comes to conflicts or fighting, he will always try to talk it out first but if things go out of hand, he will resolve it with a duel. He can be playful and joking at times but he is mostly calm with a smile on his face
Appearance:

Bio: Leonardo grew up in a noble and very high class family as a prince. Leonardo grew up with many friends and his sister which made him a very happy person as he grew up and got the nickname Leo. He was always treated special from others since his parents were high class which made Leonardo mad and annoyed as all he wanted was a normal life, not any different then others. Leonardo experienced a traumatizing situation when his sister was diagnosed with an illness which led to her being in a coma for several months. As of this day, his motivation for anything is his sister.
Mar 9, 2018 2:20 PM

Dec 2013
So a defense char type
Interesting
Don’t see those much
Approved
Mar 9, 2018 5:42 PM

Aug 2015
@KyubiTheSnowFox
I don't see that much problem, I'm quite confused right now about many things as you left many complicated things, such as how the "bet" works, and the actual power of the contracted beast, if you could explain me how exactly it works it would be great and APPROVED
Mar 9, 2018 5:50 PM

Aug 2016
@YFang
Yeah, still working on that explanation xD
Hard to say it in few words >>

But thanks darling :D

Mar 9, 2018 5:56 PM

Aug 2015
I'm always trying my best so don't worry about it, still I'm gonna play with your ears, wait for it @KyubiTheSnowFox
Mar 9, 2018 6:07 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Can I marry Leonardo, omgosh that smile
Mar 9, 2018 6:10 PM

Feb 2018
@Alyssama He's all yours XD
Mar 9, 2018 9:08 PM

Dec 2012
Name:Aidan/Nadia
Magic:Undeath pact {Summoning magic}
Magic explanation and abilities:
Change

Army of bones

Amour of bones

Magic Cooldown:
Change cast 1 post cooldowen 5 post. make all othere powers go into a cooldowen of 4 post
Army of bones cast 1
post cost .5 lp last till they are destroyed or sacrificed. cooldown is 1
post per two summons after last is destroyed.
Amour of bones
cast 1 post two sacrifices. Last till destroyed. cooldown after it is
destroyed 2 posts per lp saved. {ex. stops 1 lp of damage it cool down
is 2 stops 2 lp of damage its cooldown is 4 and so forth}
Personality: wip
Appearance:

Bio: wip
frogotenSep 13, 2018 4:59 PM
Mar 9, 2018 11:47 PM

Jan 2018
@frogoten NVM I read that all wrong.

Carry on you smart man you.
Mar 10, 2018 5:35 AM

Aug 2015
@frogoten
I have some problems: the idea of cutting yourself to summon isn't really bad, but considering how lp work you would pretty much dead after killing just one, if I read okay, which actually doesn't seems to be difficult.
I'm gonna make you change the cooldown to 1 post for each summoned skeleton, just being able to summon after just one post or two it's not okay,.
The armor part just doesn't connect really, I get how it works but is it really worth it cause with the system you are using you could as well summon two skeltons loosimg 2 life points and the activating the armor to block what could be a 1 life point hit, do the maths.
Anyway check those things, if there's something that you think that I didn't underrstood tell me, and by the way, I like it him/her being a trap ;)
Mar 10, 2018 5:43 AM

Mar 2018
It says that all good things are three so here it goes:

Name: Lina Foxfire
Magic: She can manipulate and create life energy (just energy not living beeings). With it she can help wounds to heal or hurt others with energy waves. With them she can cut down everything and when she gets stronger she can also make a sword out of the energy. She can tranform herself in a white Kitsune at will but can't do much more than in her human Form so she doesn't really do it. At later levels she also can produce a shockwave which acts like a shield. (at level 1 she can only make little waves which don't do much damage and can't really heal anything)
Magic Cooldown: lasts 1 post; cooldown 3 Posts
Other abilities: She has short claws and is very agile, She has also skills of an assassin
Weapon: Dagger
Personality: She is cunning and deceitful. She likes to trick people into doing dump things. Despite that she is a nice person with lots of love for others. She hates hurting anyone so she tries to learn how to use her magic to heal.
Appearance:

Bio: She was born in a normal family. Normal is relative because her father was some kind of fox-spirit and her mother was a summoner. Her parents love her very much. So naturally they were sad as she told them that she wants to go the Magic institute and so leave them. But they support her in her desicions. She was in an assassin school for three years.
She likes all people she comes accross because she finds humans very interesting. She herslf is a half fox-spirit so she doesn't fully understand human emotions. She tries to be llikable very hard.

Anime_CatgirlMar 30, 2018 3:51 AM
Mar 10, 2018 6:23 AM
Mar 10, 2018 6:42 AM

Aug 2015
@Kathy_Fangirl
I don't see any problem, just are you sure that you want to leave her like that, with a vague answer to what she can do with the enrgy waves, either way I'm fine with it.
At any rate I would say that Lina Foxfire is APPROVED
Mar 10, 2018 6:54 AM

Mar 2018
@YFang /@linette
I edited it a little is it still OK?
Anime_CatgirlMar 10, 2018 7:04 AM
Mar 10, 2018 7:11 AM

Dec 2012
YFang said:
@frogoten
I have some problems: the idea of cutting yourself to summon isn't really bad, but considering how lp work you would pretty much dead after killing just one, if I read okay, which actually doesn't seems to be difficult.
I'm gonna make you change the cooldown to 1 post for each summoned skeleton, just being able to summon after just one post or two it's not okay,.
The armor part just doesn't connect really, I get how it works but is it really worth it cause with the system you are using you could as well summon two skeletons losing 2 life points and the activating the armor to block what could be a 1 life point hit, do the maths.
Anyway check those things, if there's something that you think that I didn't understand tell me, and by the way, I like it him/her being a trap ;)

it not .5 per one it .5 for the whole thing. also for every two that are killed she lose 1 lp. so if she at max lp and cast it she drops to 4.5 and if she chose to get a max of them she gets 4 of them. each two that die she lose 1 lp. this would drop her by 2 lp if all die but at same time give her some shilds or even a few extrat attack at the cost of lp. at lower lv it dangrust. as for the amour yes she will lose 1 lp each time she dose it but she can keep iot for longer. ill add she cant cast the army if she has it but say she use it and kill all 4. she then heals up. she cant cast her army but she will have a tmpary +2 lp. also rerad the last part they cant spam it. it change them from male to female. if she feamle (after casting it the 1st tim) then she cant go from male to female. and when she dose the other she has to sack all of them she want at 1 time. say there are 3 left she only will get 1 lp. the only rull that change it is if there are none then at will can go from male to female after 5 post.
frogotenMar 10, 2018 7:15 AM
Mar 10, 2018 11:52 AM

Mar 2018
Ayase Kurogane
Race: Half Human Half Demon (looks mainly human. You couldn't possibly tell he's a demon from looking at him."
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180
Magic: Enhancement/Power Boost (Wan no tamashī). (With the power boost my character obtains abilities.
Ability Explanation:
Wan no tamashī: (The Wielder is able to boost all their attributes including speed, strength, intellect, and all five senses way beyond human levels. The increase is so great it almost seems as he has a sixth sense.
Wan no tamashī cd/drawbacks: The ability can only last about 5 posts and can only be used once every 20 posts. When Ayase isn't using Wan no tamashī, he is just a normal human being that is good with a sword with no magical powers.

Personality:
A strangely joyful person who always seems to be set on making his goals. He has a very dark past that haunts his mind every second but somehow manages to hide it. Enjoys helping others.

Appearance:

Bio:

Growing up in a small village, Ayase grew up a generally peaceful life. He lived in a small shrine temple with his mother, and had a fun life. He spent years playing outside in the plains with his friends, and helping out the monks at the shrine. On his 13th birthday, his village was attacked by demons. At the time he was outside with his friends, he watched them all get slaughtered in front of him. He ran back to the temple but the demons followed him. They slaughtered all the people in the temple except for him and his mother. As they were trapped in a corner, Ayase summoned the sword Sinful Remorse and took out all the demons. At the time Ayase was very weak, the cost of summoning the sword was his mother's life. He stabbed himself to end his life, not being able to live on anymore but a few days later he woke up in a carriage.

A woman by the name of Lady Athelyna, who was the same age as Ayase, stumbled upon the village, at first horrified of the massacre that had occurred but decided to look for survivors. Athelyna found Ayase barely alive, even though he was impaled by his sword. She offered him the chance to travel the world with her and get stronger so he can get his revenge. Of course Ayase accepted and their journey began. Throughout the 3 year journey Ayase spent most of his time training, occasionally helping out Athelyna. She was a much better fighter then he was. Some people even joined the little crew they had, together they were a group that traveled around the land slaying demons.

Three years have now past, Ayase and Athelyna are now the age of 16. They have traveled throughout the world and helped out many villages on their journey.Their bond had grown a lot in those 3 years and they decided to stop travelling for awhile and spend some time in a village together, but their peaceful life didn't last long. Demons attacked Ayase village again and slaughtered all the people. Athelyna and Ayase held back as many as they could, but there were too many. All of a sudden, a strange ominous figure appears from the mass of demons. The figure was tall, around 8 feet and looked as if he could pick up a mountain. He was covered in dark black demonic armor, this man revealed himself as Ayase's father. He attempted to bring Ayase with him but Athelyna and the rest of the group stopped him. They fought and sacrificed her life so Ayase could escape.

A week past after the incident and Ayase sat alone in a cave connected to a mountain. He didn't want to live anymore but he knew that wasn't what Athelyna wanted. He vowed that he'll never die until he kills his father, and avenge his friends.

While on his journey to the institute, he was chased down by many demons, and his siblings. His siblings were full-blooded demons, making them only half siblings to him. Normally they would be stronger then him but they can only stay in the human world for a limited amount of time. Ayase managed to beat them one day, it would be awhile till they could arrive again because of their magic energy being too low. For an entire year he ran through the wilderness while being chased by dozens of demons until one day he made it to the institute. This is where his new life begins.

In case you want to know:

Split_v1May 10, 2018 10:08 PM
Mar 10, 2018 1:06 PM

Aug 2015
@Split_v1
You have a nice concept, the problem is that you cannot use the sword until you reach level 2, and in fact his sword techniques are a little too powerful, here is what we are gonna do:
Keep the power as it is, add a cooldown of between 15 and 20 cause there's no actual way of measuring a day in this Rp, then about the sword you'll have to wait until level two to actually use, and finally I'm gonna ask you to add the techniques as he levels up starting from level three.
What do you say, if you are okay with that and after you modify it Ayase Kurogane will be APPROVED
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM

» Institute -Entrance- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

1001 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Sep 14, 2018 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.