Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2018 9:42 AM

Dec 2016
The Marketplace is located right outside the school. It is a bit dangerous but there are many guards guarding the place
linetteJan 27, 2018 8:38 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 27, 2018 8:33 AM

Dec 2016
Sakura megami

Sakura walked here with Aiden after getting lost for a couple of minutes. They had took a wrong turn but eventually managed to make it. ”it’s pretty big. It’s been a while since I’ve been to a market. Look at all the guards though.. I think they over did it. Anyways, what is it that we need again?” She said while looking to her right at Aiden

@Discount66
Sakura_megamiJan 27, 2018 12:14 PM
Jan 27, 2018 11:55 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden Sakamaki

They ended up actually getting lost, on their way to the market. But luckily, they did find their way back and in the end, got to the market. Looking around, it was pretty impressive. A lot of stalls, but the most impressive thing was the amount of guards. Sakura seemed to share the same thought, saying that she thought they over did it with the guards. Aiden nodded, "I agree. I guess Rai could've come over here.", he scratched the back of his head, and as Sakura was asking about what they needed, he chuckled, "We're getting some meat, but Rai never said what kind of meat he liked, so we're just going with chicken. I don't like beef, to be honest. So first, let's search for some chicken breasts.", Aiden scratched the back of his head and smiled, "Think Rai is making some progress with Mao?", Aiden asked while searching for the meat stalls.
Jan 27, 2018 12:22 PM

Dec 2016
Sakura megami

Sakura could see Aiden look at all the stands. He was probably looking for the once that they needed to go to. ”Rai could have came but it’s better to be safe then sorry. Besides I, for some strange reason feel more at piece with them staying in school grounds” Sakura pointed at a stand, ”I think that’s the meat stand. While I don’t mind beef, you can never go wrong with chicken. Who doesn’t like chicken??” Sakura walked over to the stand with Aiden. ”yeah, I think mao likes him. There’s a huge possibility that we will come back to them being a couple” She shrugged a bit as she said that last part.
Jan 27, 2018 2:54 PM

Dec 2011
Aiden Sakamaki

Aiden shrugged, "I guess so.. say, you know how to cook?", he looked at the stall that she pointed at. Looking over a few pieces of chicken expertly, even though he didn't really have to do that. He just went to the ones in the back row, hidden by the ones that weren't as fresh. Most of the times, that trick is used to get the older ones out. "Alright, found it.", he handed the pieces of chicken breast to the saleswoman, "These two please!", as the woman was weighing the meat, Aiden turned to Sakura, "Want to tease them a little when we get back?".

Once the woman finished and told him the price, Aiden quickly got out his wallet. Like he said, he wasn't particularly rich. But he could afford to pay for this. Handing over the money, he received the bag of meat. "Thank you!", Aiden smiled as he then went on to their next mission, "Next up, some vegetables. What do you like to eat?"
Jan 27, 2018 9:03 PM

Dec 2016
Sakura megami

"no, I am the type that would burn down a kitchen a few seconds and leave everyone wondering, How?????? Sakura giggled a bit after saying this and hopped that he wouldn't judge her too much on it. She then saw Aiden look at all the meet and take the ones from the back. After getting a closer look, she did notice that the meat he chose was a lot fresher then the ones that were in the front. She then saw him pay for it and felt bad so she put some money in his pocket while he was distracted.
"Of Course where gonna tease them!!! That is going to be the best part about getting back to the school. I like almost anything when it comes to food, the only foods that I like above the rest is sweets. What is your favorite food? Sakura then started to walk to the vegetable stand. "maybe we should this song to tease them. mau and rai sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S...I.N.G"
Jan 28, 2018 3:31 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden Sakamaki

Sakura mentioned that she was the type to burn down a kitchen in a few seconds, which made Aiden laugh. "Alright, I'll teach you some basic things when we get back then.". Sakura agreed on teasing Mao and Rai, which was what she was looking forward the most when getting back to school. Aiden nodded, "Let's hope something happened so it's even more fun!".

Sakura didnt have much a preference over food, except that she had a sweet tooth. She also asked about his favorite food, and Aiden sheepishly smiled, "I actually like spicy food. Things like Curry, but with extra spice, I guess.", as they were walking to the vegetable stand. Sakura suggested they use a song to tease them. Aiden chuckled, "Well, we could do that, but..", pausing slightly as he looked around the stand, "..don't you think we can do better? Something a bit more subtle..", he was talking while picking up a potato and turning it around to check it, "..like before!", he smiled a bit as he put the potato in a bag, along with a few more.

He then went on to search for additional vegetables, like carrots, before finishing his 'shopping spree' and paying the salesman. He noticed something off about the amount of money he had and let out a bit of a sigh, "I can pay for it myself, don't worry!", he smiled as he then left the vegetable stand, searching for fruits. "Do you like strawberries?".
Jan 28, 2018 9:15 AM

Dec 2016
Sakura megami

"I am sure they've had a full make out session by now" Sakura giggles and said that right after he stated that he hopes that something has indeed happened. Aiden then said that he liked really spicy food. "So you want to become a fire breathing person!! She giggled as she said that. [b]"I had really spicy food once and I did feel like I was going to breath fire. Aiden didn't think her idea for bothering the cute couple was good. He figured they could be much more creative. [b]"like before, What do you mean?"/b] Sakura kept looking at Aiden picking out the vegetables while she thought of what he could have been referring to.
Sakura flinched as she realized, she should have put the money in his pocket after he was done with all the shopping. "You can pay for it yourself, but I choose to help you. and that's that! you baka" She didn't really saw it in an angry tone but Aiden could tell she was serious. Sakura then took a deep breath and smiled, "I love strawberries but my favorite fruit is mango. What is yours? While on the food topic, What is your favorite dessert?"
Jan 28, 2018 3:17 PM

Dec 2011
Aiden Sakamaki

Sakura mentioned that they would've had a full make out session by now. Aiden laughed a bit, "Well, we shouldn't be left behind by them. Let's have one of our own!", Aiden jokingly said. He wasn't really serious about it, but her reactions always seemed funny enough. She also mentioned that he wanted to become a fire breathing person, since he liked spicy food. Aiden thought about it a bit, "Haha, wielding two elements would be pretty cool though, don't you think?". Aiden was already a lightning mage. If he could breathe fire, he would've been a dual-element mage. Which was pretty cool. She also told him about her experience with spicy food, "Don't worry, I'll make it mild.", Aiden chuckled a bit. Sakura didn't understand what he meant by subtly teasing the two and he smiled, "You'll see.. just play along alright?", and with a quite sinister smile, he went on.

Sakura said that she chose to help him out with the money, and didn't seem to be rethinking it. Aiden shrugged, "Alright, alright. I'll repay you when we get to my room then..", he said, teasing her slightly. At the fruits stand, he would look at the strawberries and buy some. "My favorite? I think it might be ice cream."
Jan 29, 2018 8:09 AM

Dec 2016
Sakura megami

Aiden suggested them having a full out make out session just like Rai and mao probably have, Her face turned a bright red from hearing that. "what do you think your saying??! She makes a fist and hits the back of his head, "who would want to kiss you?? BAAAAAAKA" Despite saying this, she did wonder about how it would be like to kiss Aiden..He probably was a good kisser two.The thoughts kept overfilling her head and Sakura kept blushing.
It took her a while to get back to normal..or atleast close to normal. Those thoughts were still in her head. Aiden then said that having two elements was not a bad idea. She figured, he said that because of the fire breathing remark, "ha! as if s baka like you could have two elements" She giggled a bit as she said that. Sakura sighed in relief when he said he would make the chicken and food mild and not hot.
Sakura kept looking around the market before glancing over at Aiden, "umm..ok, guess your more of an expert then I am" She said this while referring to the teasing of mao and rai. "you don't have to repay me back, bakaa.... "Oh! your favorite dessert is ice cream. That's not that bad of a choice, we can always go to the outside cafe that's in this school one day and get ice cream. Also, are we done with the shopping? if so we should be heading back soon. We don't want mao and rai to get to inpatient..or do we?....jk we don't, hehe"
Jan 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden Sakamaki

Sakura got really flustered this time, swinging her fist at the back of his head. Instead of letting it happen, Aiden skillfully.. let it hit his head. "Hey! That hurts!", he would take his revenge! Eventually! Sakura didn't think Aiden could wield two elements though, cause he was stupid according to her. Aiden smiled, "Well, let's make a bet then!", he started suggesting something else, "If I do end up wielding two elements, you'll do whatever I say for one day! Always wnated me a personal maid.", Aiden, obviously, was still teasing her. It was hard to wield two elements anyways, especially when you're a single element mage.

She agreed to play along with his teasing, saying that he was more of an expert than she was. Aiden smiled, and it seemed like his nose grew slightly as he pridefully puffed up his chest. "Obviously, I am!", Aiden chuckled. Sakura would then ask him out on a date! Well, not directly. She asked about going to the cafe in the school one day to get ice cream, because he liked ice cream. "Already want a date? Sure, I'll go on a date with you.", smiling, Aiden held up the shopping bags, "I'm missing somethings, but I think I found it anyways. Second.", Aiden would then rush over to a stand, where Sakura could notice some basic ingredients for sale. Aiden exchanged a few laughs with the seller, and then bought a few things. Milk, eggs, flour. Before coming back to Sakura, "Well, I believe I got to thank you. I nearly didn't have enough for these!", he chuckled. He did have enough, but it might've been fun to see her reaction, "Alright, let's go.", and the two of them would probably leave the market.
Jan 29, 2018 9:52 PM

Dec 2016
@Discount66
should I post in kitchen or is there somewhere you want t pass by first?

made my reply already btw
Sakura_megamiJan 29, 2018 10:29 PM
Feb 1, 2018 1:44 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Enters with Theo "Here we are, so shall we start running?' She smiles at him.
Feb 1, 2018 1:49 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would follow Kiany to the markets and when they arrived she would ask him if they should start with running. " just let me stretch first." he would say with a smile before he started to stretch. When he finished he would nod to her "now I'm ready to run" he would say if she was still next to her.
Feb 1, 2018 1:53 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"Alright, you start and I'll match your speed"
Feb 1, 2018 2:09 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo nodded to her, figuring she had good stamina, after playing with wolves all the time, so he would take the lead. Starting off the running with just a simple jog so they could talk as they ran " so Kiany, have you ever fought somebody before, like physically." he would ask her as they did laps around the Market.
Feb 1, 2018 2:16 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"Not that I remember... have you?"
Feb 1, 2018 2:26 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would nod "yeah, I used to fight people all the time when I was younger. Sometimes for the stupidest reasons too." he would say with his tone remaining passive. He would start to pick up the pace a little after their tenth lap.
Feb 1, 2018 4:32 PM

May 2009
Feb 1, 2018 4:45 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would think for a few moments, "well sometimes it was this guy looked at me funny, or called me some dumb names. Other times it was people who tried to pick on me or take my stuff, sometimes it was just cuz I felt angry, or rather jealous I later realized. You see I didn't know how to you my magic for the longest time, and I often got picked on for it. So when I got sick of it I started to train my body and get into fights a lot, that all changed on my 16th birthday though.....a lot changed that day..." he would say getting a sour expression on his face as he remembered something.
Feb 1, 2018 5:02 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She looks at him concern and pats him in the shoulder "I may not have lived what you have but those feeling will only eat you and is not healthy, Theo"
linetteFeb 1, 2018 5:46 PM
Feb 1, 2018 5:45 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

"I know that now, I'm not the same anymore.....I'm trying my best to move forward, its one of the reasons I came to the institute." he would say still looking a little somber, but not as bad as before.
Feb 1, 2018 5:48 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She stop abruptly in front of him and said into his eyes "If there is a way I can help you, please let me know. Alright, Theo?" She stares into his eyes.
Feb 1, 2018 6:16 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would come to a quick stop or he woulda crashed into her as she suddenly jumped in front of him. She then would look him in the eyes and tell him to let her know if there was any way she could help and Theo began to think. "alright, you will be the first to know if I need any help Kiany." he would say as he smiled at her. ugh Kiany why do you have to be so nice and cute at the same time. he would think as he started to blush.
Feb 1, 2018 6:21 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She smile and nod in confirmation and with determination "Alright, let's train hard then!" She said with high spirit as she began to run again.
Feb 1, 2018 6:29 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would nod to her as she told him to train hard with her, before she started to run again. Theo would sigh in relief before mumbling "Thanks Kiany." he would then start running to catch up with her before matching her pace this time before speaking again. "hey, have I ever told you, you have really pretty eyes?" he would say with a smirk as he was thinking about how she starred at him.
Feb 1, 2018 6:32 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She looked at him and got all red, then said "Don't just say that so sudden... You'll mess up my pace" She covered her face slightly while trying to calm down.
Feb 1, 2018 6:39 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would smile as he got to see her blush again before she covered her face. Saying he shouldn't say things like that all of a sudden, "well I didn't wanna say it before and ruin your offer."
Feb 1, 2018 6:42 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She glares a bit and then just focus on running "Fair enough" She then said lowly "Thanks"
Feb 1, 2018 6:46 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would nod to her and the two would continue running for a little while longer as Theo would start to break a sweat. "how long do you wanna run for?" he would ask
Feb 1, 2018 6:53 PM

May 2009
Feb 1, 2018 7:01 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

He nods to her "alright we will go around a few more times before taking a break." Theo and Kiany would continue to run on for a while longer before Theo would stop for a breather. He would stop running and just walk with her now as he looked for a stall with some water bottles. "want one too?" he would ask pointing them out once he saw some.
Feb 1, 2018 7:05 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Nods "Actually, make that 3, please" She smiles a bit embarrass
Feb 1, 2018 7:11 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo nods to her and buys five water bottles, three for Kiany two for himself. Afterwards he would find a bench to sit on for a bit as he took a drink of his water. He would look to her and give her the waters, but wouldn't say anything for now.
Feb 1, 2018 7:16 PM

May 2009
Feb 1, 2018 7:21 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

"no problem, is there any certain exersices you like to do?" he would ask her as they took a short break.
Feb 1, 2018 7:27 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She thinks for a moment then said "Is good to practice the unexpected, like how fast can you run from one corner to the other. I normally do that transform and with a branch~" She giggle and was happy just thinking in her play time.
Feb 1, 2018 7:37 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

He would chuckle seeing how happy she got thinking about it, " hmmm how long of the day could you do that kinda stuff for?" he would ask her before taking a drink of his water again.
Feb 1, 2018 7:40 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"All day really, but my wolfs got annoyed or tired. But like they were 7, each took turns to play with me" She said while smiling.
Feb 1, 2018 7:44 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would be surprised by her answer, "oh wow you have that much energy? I couldn't Imgaine what that's like. Still all day long, that's pretty amazing." he would say with a smile.
Feb 1, 2018 7:48 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"Well, now that I think about it, maybe that's what I feel. But maybe is not that long since I sleep when ever they were sleeping... and they do sleep a lot" She laughs thinking how silly she must sound
Feb 1, 2018 8:07 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would quietly listen to her, and laugh with her when she laughed. " oh yeah, what did you do while they slept?"
Feb 1, 2018 8:09 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"Play alone, go with my parents or sleep with them... It felt nice when we slept together... Reminded me of them" She smiles a little melancholy
Feb 1, 2018 8:20 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

He would blush a little "I wouldn't mind doing it again if you ever felt home sick again." he would smile to her, before standing up and finishing one of his waters, throwing it away he would look to her to see if he would toss him her empty bottle. Theo would then return to her and offer his hand to her "ready to get back at it?"
Feb 1, 2018 8:29 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Snaps out of the memory and says with energy "Yes!" she waits until he started then followed his pace.
Feb 1, 2018 9:13 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

He would smile at her before he would begin to jog again at a normal pace, he wouldn't say anything yet, giving her a chance to choose the topic.
Feb 1, 2018 9:15 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

After a while she says "So, um, do you have brothers or sisters?"
Feb 1, 2018 9:28 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

Theo would nod to her, "I have one younger sister, her name is Nicole, do you have any?"
Feb 1, 2018 9:35 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

"So that's why you have it so easy to deal with me. No I don't, but I consider my wolfs my brothers and sisters"
Feb 1, 2018 9:47 PM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

" haha yeah I guess having a sister helps, but your fun to be around Kiany. I see." he would say
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM

» Institute -Entrance- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

1001 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Sep 14, 2018 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.