Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 30, 2018 9:05 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 30, 2018 9:16 PM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Hiro would lead the woman to the laundry area, only to realize he never introduced himself. Stopping once they made it to their destination, "my name is Hiro Crossfield, if you're into theater you may have heard the name before. May I ask your name?" he would ask before moving to get some soap and a bucket of water ready.

Jan 30, 2018 9:23 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

Annalise followed the boy to the laundry area. When he turned and introduced himself she looked at him a bit confused. "I know of theater, but I don't recall your name. Perhaps your group never traveled to where I am from." Annalise stated before responding to his question. "My name is Annalise Revaris."
After she said her name, she would begin to remove her uniform jacket. Underneath she had a black shirt, that tucked into her uniform pants. Without her jacket on though, her slim figure was a lot more apparent, since the shirt she wore was better fitted overall.
Jan 30, 2018 9:50 PM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

When Hiro would introduce himself, the first thing she would respond to was his theater background, saying she had never heard of the name before. He let out a sigh, he knew they weren't that famous, but if he found someone that at least knew the name he would know they were from the same region as him. She had seemed a bit confused at first, but by the time she was done speaking she seemed back to normal. Despite what had happened before, Hiro would still try and be nice "it's nice to meet you Annalise Revaris, just give me one moment to heat up the water."
he would say as he would turn back to the bucket of water he had and place his hands on the outside of it, using magic he would heat up the water to a warm temperature. When he finished that he would turn around to see Annalise had already taken off her jacket and was ready to hand it to him. He thought she had a slender body, but wouldn't comment as he figured that would be a bad idea.
Taking the jacket from her he would go back to the bucke and sit down next to it before gently applying some soap to the stain. He would then try to dip as little as possible into the bucket to let it soak for a little bit. In the mean time he would try and make conversation on what he thought might have been a hobby for her. " do you prefer plays or musicals?" he would ask her
@ze-lem
Shitsuji-CartyJan 31, 2018 3:45 AM
Jan 31, 2018 9:10 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Right." She said as Hiro got busy. Annalise then stood by, as she waited around while Hiro washed her uniform. She stood with her arms crossed, not really saying anything till Hiro asked a question.
"... I would prefer musicals." She responded before asking her own question. "How about you? You're in theater, so are you in plays or musicals?"
As she said this she couldn't help but let a small smile escape, though she quickly turned her face so as to not be seen.
Ha! If brother could see me now... having a small talk with someone else without him around. was the thought that she had in mind suddenly.

Jan 31, 2018 9:29 AM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

As he would let the jacket soak in the warm water he would ask her a question. With her arms crossed she would eventually give him an answer, saying she enjoyed musicals more, before asking about his prefference. He would nod to her answer before giving his own to her question. "me? i prefer plays.....singing isn't my strong suit." he would say before gently beginning to wash the stain away with some more soap and another cloth, he make sure to move slow as to not ruin the jacket or smear the stain into it anymore. He would soon finish and have it turn out just a little brighter than it was before. Smiling he would hand it back to her "here you are, good as new, I hope you can forgive me for my blunder from before..."
Jan 31, 2018 9:37 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Not a singer huh?" Annalise said as she took her jacket back. "And it's fine. What was done is over, but at least you kept your word." She had a small pause of silence as she practically forced a "Thanks." to come out of her lips.
As she held up her jacket and inspected it, seeing it perfectly cleaned, she knew she wouldn't be able to wear it for a while, least till it was fully dry again.
"Going to have to change uniform for a while till this is fully dried."
She stated. I rather not get my brother again... perhaps this person will work... she thought a bit before she finally spoke up.
"You... ehm.. Hiro. You're coming with me."
She wouldn't take a no for an answer, and would wait for Hiro to simply agree even against his own will.
"To my room."
She said specifically right after.
Jan 31, 2018 10:44 AM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Hiro would try and make some conversation with the unusually cold woman, when she asked him about his prefence, he would tell her he prefered plays as he was not good at singing. Eventually she would manage to part her lips for a thanks, to which Hiro would smile at her and nod as he didn't think he would actually get one. "no need to thank me...i only did what was right." he would say before she started to speak about her uniform again saying she was going to have to change. At this point Hiro would be ready to leave this dreadful business behind, but before he could try and get away, she would call out to him and tell him he was coming with her. Hiro would turn to her shocked by her sudden words, "Ehhh? but why?" he would ask but no matter what else he would say or do the woman wouldn't change her mind. Resigning himself he agreed to go with Annalise. Hiro would only be more shocked when she said to her room, Hiro had been at the insitiue for less than a few hours and already gotten invited to two different women's rooms. Sighing as he knew he didn't have a choice "a-are you sure you want me in your room? i am a man after all." he would try and say it politely.
Jan 31, 2018 5:48 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"I need a change of uniform, but there's a part to my uniform I require help with." She said, before hearing Hiro's apparent concern about him being in her room. "Of course I'm sure. You speak as if having someone of the opposite gender in my room is some crime or taboo. For other girls who have not even held a boy's hand, sure I can see why it would be a bother. But we are talking about me." Annalise began to walk back to the dorm rooms, while signaling Hiro to follow. "I'm already used to stuff that other girls may just be discovering now." Her last statement came out a bit in a semi cold tone, as if she was remembering some aspects of her childhood. Annalise would Hiro back to her room once they would exit the laundry area.

(cue exit, left stage. Onwards to next scene : Annalise's room)
May 17, 2018 1:02 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He enters with Diana and starts to get his shirt and pants off. He then glance at Diana and blush lightly, he was in his underwear after all. Wasn't used to show all his body, but the tattoo could be more visible. Now you could notice that on the arm started a japanese dragon tail and on the back it was the full dragon. Plus, his whole body with balance amount of muscles could be admier. He offer the clothes to Diana and said "Would you mind? I'm not very good cleaning my clothes..." He fluster by his silly excuse.

@Pretty-Setsu
May 18, 2018 4:04 AM

Mar 2014
Diana

@linette

diana just walk after him, it looked like he knew where to go. they do not talk much, and suddenly he started taking close off, as Diana got really blush "ehh-ehh-what?" she said on a low voice as she looked away to hide her blushing face but she could not hel to notice his tattoo on his shoulder and on his back and then notce how he give her his close t wash, but it's not like she knows.. but well she had no other choice and take his close as she stull cant look at his face and looked away not even looking his side, but she already saw his nacked body, aaww Diana was blushing and was all red, even her hands were red too
as she walk to wash machne and looked at them *so, how can i turn it on?* she though for herself and loked on it if there was some instructions..
May 18, 2018 5:27 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He stood awkwardly as he waited for Diana to wash his clothes. But, it seemed the girl was lost in how to do so. He went toward her and told her "You get water in the bucket and soap, to wash the clothes. Then, in the second bucket, just fill it with water to get the soap off..." He explained, he didn't felt to comfortable in this state.

@Pretty-Setsu
May 18, 2018 6:58 AM

Mar 2014
Diana

@linette

he come closer and let her know what to do as Diana just blushed "well, sorry. it's my first time doing staff like this... " as she did how he say and smiled "by the way, are nnot you cold? i could give you my school uniform's jacet, but i am sre it will be small for you"
May 18, 2018 9:34 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He shakes his head "I'm good... But I should have gone to change and then wash my clothes..." He said sepf conscious

@Pretty-Setsu
May 18, 2018 12:26 PM

Mar 2014
Diana

@linette

"and you will walk around school until you get to your dorm.. all naked?" she looked at him with surprice as she imagine how he walk outside just like he s now and blushed "well... it's so...ammbarathing.." as she put both of her hands on her cheeks ad smiled "if you walk like this every girl will look at you.. and some boys too..
May 18, 2018 2:12 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He did a slow and frustrated facepalm, he really didn't thought this through. He looked at her and said "Look... Could you go to my room and fetch my clothes? I'll stay here and finish to wash them. Alright?" He waited for her answer

@Pretty-Setsu
May 19, 2018 1:23 AM

Mar 2014
Diana

@linette

Diana looked him and then nod "good idea" she said as looked at door as she realized she had to go to a boys room and then looked at him "a.a.are you sure? A stranger go to your room... what if i am a bad or a thief?" As she smiled after all she was not someone like that and twlling to this to a boy is even more stranger as she contwnew "well tell me witch one is your room... and wgat to bring you
May 19, 2018 4:39 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He explain where his room was and then said "I have my clothes on my bag still, so just take any shirt and pants"

@Pretty-Setsu
Sep 4, 2018 11:01 AM

Mar 2014

(hey, sorry for sooo late reply.. i come back on mal right now... how are you?
well i kinda forget what we are playing)

Diana

@linette

Diana smiled at him as take a deep breath and nod "ok.. i will" as she walk away from him to bring his close, as she run a little to come back faster so he would not cough cold. as she walk closer to his room she looked away, if someone is watching her but then take a deeeeep breath and walk in his room "sorry.. i am coming" well noone was in his room so she looked around and was really nervouse as she try to clam down and started looking his close, as she find them, she take another school uniform and hen walked out
of the room and run to a place where she left nacked boy
"Garrett!" screamed Diana and looked for him
Sep 4, 2018 11:29 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He turns to look at her as he walked close to Diana "Thanks a bunch" He grab the clothes and put them on fast, he sighs relief. Didn't really like being in his undies in a presences of a stranger, plus a girl.

@Pretty-Setsu (Hi! I'm good, no worries. Well... This was for them to get closer? Not sure where to go from now... Any ideas?)
Sep 5, 2018 3:30 AM

Mar 2014
(wel i do not remember how i plan to rp as Diana, but well we can play and then some ideas will come)

Diana

@linette

Diana got blushed when she saw him once again, she was shy girl and do not knew what to talk about, as he thanked her she nod and smiled "it's ok.. you do not have to worry" as she looked away and notice some papers on the wall and smiled "by the way.. is there any missoins we can do? i mean my powers are really low and i am not strong but i thin it will be fun to do some missions....together?"
Sep 5, 2018 7:43 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He thinks for a moment then says "I don't think so... I heard all the activities have been cancel for now" He then had an idea, which he shared "How about we go to the Market? We can look around and pass the time while something interesting develops?"

@Pretty-Setsu (Ok)
Sep 5, 2018 10:48 AM

Mar 2014
Diana

@linette

Diana looked at him and smied "well that is a good idea, we can try that" she said and looked a little away "but.. can we leave school's area? as we want?" said Diana and ooked at him once again "i do not want to broke school's rules"
Sep 5, 2018 1:14 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He nods "Is an institute, not a prison. I believe is fine" He walked to the exit and signal her "Shall we?"

@Pretty-Setsu
Feb 26, 2019 10:15 AM

Mar 2014
Diana

@linette

Diana looked a little surprised, it was not like she could walk as she wanted but now she is free, as she smiled and wal closer to Garret "ok... let's go" as she smiled and looked far away. This school was going to give her more freedom than she ever had and it was making her even more happy thann she could even imagine
Feb 26, 2019 10:34 AM

May 2009
Pretty-Setsu said:
Diana

@linette

Diana looked a little surprised, it was not like she could walk as she wanted but now she is free, as she smiled and wal closer to Garret "ok... let's go" as she smiled and looked far away. This school was going to give her more freedom than she ever had and it was making her even more happy thann she could even imagine

(You are alive! So, there is a new club and this one is closed... Recap, Garrett might be gay. So if you want to do a pair I'm fine with it :3)
Feb 26, 2019 10:37 AM

Mar 2014
is he.... GAY???
aawwww
Feb 26, 2019 10:38 AM

Mar 2014
i would love to rp with you. but well in that club i have only 1 character.. a Mean Setsu :D
Feb 26, 2019 10:41 AM

Mar 2014
Feb 26, 2019 12:40 PM

May 2009
Pretty-Setsu said:
is he.... GAY???
aawwww

I made him doubt his sexuality XD

Pretty-Setsu said:
i would love to rp with you. but well in that club i have only 1 character.. a Mean Setsu :D

Create a guy?
Feb 27, 2019 10:06 AM

Mar 2014
linette said:

lol.. well i am not good in bl rp.. so do not now how i can rp... do you have any other character?

Feb 27, 2019 10:35 AM

May 2009
Pretty-Setsu said:
linette said:

lol.. well i am not good in bl rp.. so do not now how i can rp... do you have any other character?

I do have others, we can try
But I'm pretty inactive this days :/
Feb 27, 2019 11:15 AM

Mar 2014
linette said:
Pretty-Setsu said:

weeelll i am sure you are more active than i am... well i can maen a boy.. i mean i will just coppy Hirato from here to that "new" club
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

May 2009
Pretty-Setsu said:
linette said:

weeelll i am sure you are more active than i am... well i can maen a boy.. i mean i will just coppy Hirato from here to that "new" club

Ok, I don't even remember where I left my characters
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM

» Institute -Entrance- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

1001 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Sep 14, 2018 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.