Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 18, 2009 9:18 AM

Jan 2009
Honestly this sucks so bad first season was way better and what was with the animation in this episode? i swear to god shina was soo blocky in this episode my god how have i not dropped this show? i think the only funny thing was the back massage but the rest was just -_-
Nov 18, 2009 11:07 AM
Feb 2009
DarthVantos said:
Honestly this sucks so bad first season was way better

Sad but true... I was waiting for Season 2 whole 5 months... And now when we have 12 episodes 5th and 7th for me are just fillers -.- and one in the begginin i don't remember number... So we're in half and for sure 1/4 of season is filler...
Nov 18, 2009 11:56 AM

Jun 2007
Even though the setting was nearly unbearable, first there were still some enjoyable moments, which quickly became a very annoying mess.
Nov 18, 2009 1:51 PM

Dec 2008
Not a bad episode and was it just me or was there alot of squid in this episode?
Nov 18, 2009 2:49 PM

Jan 2009
Beyonder said:
Am I the only one that was expecting Mika or the maids to be watching when they kept showing the window ?

Yeah was expecting/hoping for that. Overall I found this ep a bit dissapointing it seemed to forced overall.

They should just let them kiss and get it over with.
Nov 18, 2009 3:16 PM

Jun 2008
Honestly...
I thought that this show was called "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu"... And Haruka showed up for like... minute? And it's another episode like that.
But moreover, where is my cute otaku-love-comedy? When it became such a poor ecchi? I think that massage scene was more sick than funny. It reminded me some lousy hentai.

And Shiina is so pushy... I really hate characters like that - she should just give up. This "love traingle" (I'm still not shure I can call it like that) is just forced. All this episode was annoying - where are cute otaku jokes?

Besides, I think that Yuuto has something like "hero complex" xD He always have to rescue lady in trouble with his awesome skills :P (yes, that was irony xD)

~♥It’s the heart that really matters in the end♥~

Nov 18, 2009 3:56 PM

Jul 2008
After this episode, I'm starting to like Shiina more. I'm happy that she at least got a tiny bit of development. But Ryouko is one crazy bitch. XD
Nov 18, 2009 4:03 PM

Oct 2009
Shedinja said:
After this episode, I'm starting to like Shiina more. I'm happy that she at least got a tiny bit of development. But Ryouko is one crazy bitch. XD
You too? Finally someone who is with me about liking more Shiina after this episode. Yeah Ryouko is pretty crazy, let's see going into Shiina's room to check her undewear/bra drawer and getting almost naked for Yuuto to massage her not to mention that pic I took of her to ask if people though of it too much...guess they though of it as hentai so I suppose that answers me.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 18, 2009 7:45 PM

Aug 2008
This is now pure ecchi and harlem. Haruka was hardly in this episode, and we've had this problem for much of this season's episode. From the preview, the next episode will most likely be on Mika. I guess there won't be any development on otaku culture or their romance *sighs*

As for the episode, it wasn't too bad, except for the erotic massages, lmao. I mean, I was thinking about grading harshly, but the fact that Shiina is supposed to be an important character and she got her spotlight in this episode saved the rating for me. However, I still this show needs more Haruka.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Nov 19, 2009 2:48 AM

Jul 2009
Uh Yuuto...why are you getting closer to Shina,I thought you in love with Haruka (speaking of her,Haruka only appear at last of the episode..wtf). LOL with the sexual massage you gave to the girls,lucky bastard. I don't hate Shinna,but isn't she know that it's impossible her to get Yuuto bcoz Yuuto already hook-up with Haruka..is she trying to steal Yuuto from Haruka?
Nov 19, 2009 2:55 AM

Jul 2009
Kagura89 said:
Uh Yuuto...why are you getting closer to Shina,I thought you in love with Haruka (speaking of her,Haruka only appear at last of the episode..wtf). LOL with the sexual massage you gave to the girls,lucky bastard. I don't hate Shinna,but isn't she know that it's impossible her to get Yuuto bcoz Yuuto already hook-up with Haruka..is she trying to steal Yuuto from Haruka?
Basically yes, see the last scene when the main lead finally appeared? Shiina is poking Haruka's nice butt with her bag, i called that declaration of war XD
Nov 19, 2009 3:27 AM

May 2009
Laevantein said:
Kagura89 said:
Basically yes, see the last scene when the main lead finally appeared? Shiina is poking Haruka's nice butt with her bag, i called that declaration of war XD

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's as if Shiina found the courage to tell Haruka that she hasn't won him yet.

I don't think Yuuto is all that aware what Shiina feels for him. Then again, he's still kinda oblivious to Haruka's feelings for him as well, so I guess he's still a bit indecisive which girl he really likes/wants.

And all the while, his harem seems to be growing. First it was Haruka, then her maids, now it's Shiina and if the after-credits scene is anything to go by, Mika soon as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2009 5:07 AM

Oct 2009
AO968 said:
Laevantein said:
Kagura89 said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's as if Shiina found the courage to tell Haruka that she hasn't won him yet.

I don't think Yuuto is all that aware what Shiina feels for him. Then again, he's still kinda oblivious to Haruka's feelings for him as well, so I guess he's still a bit indecisive which girl he really likes/wants.

And all the while, his harem seems to be growing. First it was Haruka, then her maids, now it's Shiina and if the after-credits scene is anything to go by, Mika soon as well.

Don't forget that Tennouji girl and Shiina bailed him out many times of embarassement as I mentioned so he owes her something for sure. The declaration of war....wonder how it will turn out. Let's hope the father's army does not get involved.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 19, 2009 5:13 PM

Nov 2007
Ugh. So... abysmally... bad. The "massage" was just disgusting.
TenchioNov 19, 2009 5:17 PM
Nov 19, 2009 10:20 PM
Nov 2009
I hated it, simply due to the fact that it should be strictly Haruka x Yuuto if this happened in real life he would be a complete retard
Nov 20, 2009 2:55 AM

Apr 2008
x_x wat the hell with the message

Nov 20, 2009 3:04 AM

May 2008
Ah so we finally get to see Shiina,
It was a nice episode, and she got to kiss him (even thought he was sleeping)
kuddos to her, but i dont think she really has a chance since really haruka is who yuuto thinks about ..no? like that last scene going to school.
Nov 20, 2009 6:20 AM

Jan 2009
Episode 7 was refreshing from the usual romantic developments, but at the same time pretty weak compared to the episodes in the first and second season... The main reason is Shiina, since we already knew in the first season that she had no chance of winning Yuuto, but somehow the love triangle still goes on and on...

Not the worst episode, but it was pretty weak... Hope that the ending will turn out good or I will be disappointed.

Rating: 7.8/10
Nov 20, 2009 2:50 PM

Dec 2007
I really liked this episode, and it was very enjoyable. Shiina is a cute character, but it's too bad that Yuuto loves Haruka instead. During that last scene where the main characters walk to school, she poked Haruka’s nice butt with her bag; thus, I assume that she informed Haruka that she won’t give up. I don’t hate Shiina at all, btw.
Nov 20, 2009 2:51 PM

Apr 2008
Sweet, I could totally drop this show after this episode and be satisfied. I'm not going to, considering it's almost already over anyway, but yeah...
Nov 20, 2009 6:26 PM

Jul 2008
Beyonder said:
Am I the only one that was expecting Mika or the maids to be watching when they kept showing the window ?

I though they would show that it's raining outside giving a reason for Yuuto to stay at Shiina's place.

Well average episode.
Nov 21, 2009 3:35 PM

Aug 2006
Agreed that this whole episode seemed a bit forced. Yuuto feeding Shina was too much. This show doesn't really need to turn into a love triangle (though I guess that's the only way they can fill up five more episodes). It looks like Shina really is about to go yandere, though.... I thought someone was going to see one of Haruka's manga magazines or something when Shina knocked her bag out of her hand.

Also, after last week's episode, I payed more attention to the opening with whatever her name is, and noticed that it shows Haruka singing with her. I swear, if this turns into one of those guy dating a pop star shows, I'll be pissed.

To whoever said they thought Shina broke her toes really easily, it is actually extremely easy to fuck them up pretty good when you're walking around without shoes on. It's happened to me several times, that's why I wear shoes most of the time now. They don't usually give you a cast for broken toes, though, which really sucks.

oh, and Ryouko is awesome.
therubiconNov 21, 2009 3:40 PM
Nov 21, 2009 10:05 PM

May 2008
Shiina is going after Yuuto officially now..
Nov 22, 2009 9:43 PM

Sep 2008
How fitting for annoying kuudere's (whose no longer a kuudere in season 2) episode to have a total budget of $8.50
Nov 23, 2009 10:35 PM

May 2008
Shiina is cute but Nobunaga pwns them all otakus ftw

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 24, 2009 6:08 AM

Jul 2007
Some nice scenes (the meganekko friend receiving a massage) but generally as dumb as all the other episodes of season2.
Nov 25, 2009 5:00 PM
Jan 2009
Shiina is my fav!!

despite the fact we all know he will end up with Haruka...

Shiina is just more real...
Nov 25, 2009 5:28 PM

May 2009
Animation for this episode was terribad, even worse than before, and the only fun thing was Shiina's friend being all pushy with her and Yuuto. This season's a total failure.
Nov 27, 2009 1:43 PM

Dec 2008
Well I didn't really care for this episode that much since I want Yuuto and Haruka to get together. I hope in the end they show that they got married.
Nov 30, 2009 3:03 AM

Dec 2007
Cute episode, I approve 99.9% cutness >.>

Jan 4, 2016 3:33 AM

Mar 2014
Sudden development !! A good luck charm ~ .
Thoughtfulness ~ !! E.G. lewd great massage ~ !!
Shiina kawaii ~ !!
Yuuto .. such a player ~ !! "KOSMO" !!
ShiinaxYuuto episode ~ !!! Love it somehow ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2017 11:53 AM
Mar 2017
Well I strongly support the Shiina X Yuuto over the Haruka X Yuuto and I was glad to see her happy with him for once because it's hopless for her to win him because of the maids and the title to bad Yuuto is stuck with that bitch (Haruka) she's just annoying, useless, oblivious, In other words not fit for Yuuto but Shiina on the other hand deserves him, she trys to be there for him but Haruka always cuts her off cuz of being in the way and It's really not fair to Shiina cuz she's this series's outlet for emotional struggle and it looks like this will be the only episode when we get to see her happy with Yuuto and not just being down and alone and we all know if Shiina trys to make a move on him the maids will intervene so saddy there is no chance with this ship even tho it's millenniums better than the Haruka X Yuuto ship.
May 23, 2020 3:28 PM

Aug 2017
Shiina is better than geek Haruka. I like her friend Kyouko too.
Sep 6, 2020 12:31 PM
Jul 2018
Nice tree you got there, Diomedea.
Feb 19, 2021 4:45 PM
Dec 2018
dury said:
Shiina is my fav!!

despite the fact we all know he will end up with Haruka...

Shiina is just more real...

Agreed. I love Shiina. Unfortunately, she's being set up to be one of these characters who is destined to lose to Haruka at everything. She can do better than Yuuto anyway.
Apr 14, 2021 7:57 AM
Jan 2021
I dont know why but i feel really irritated with yuuto this episode because yuuto is too freaking kind and make shiina fell in love just to reject her in the end like wtf but
usually im fine in another anime but i dont know why when i watch this anime i feel irritated probably because the development between Hazuka and yuuno is already too huge and it feel weird and annoying to add the third wheel right now
Jan 31, 2022 11:47 AM

Nov 2010
I'm biased toward Haruka, because I'm not into really short haired girls. lol

I really need a massage too. I think it's been nearly half a decade since the last time I had one.
Jun 14, 2023 2:15 PM

Jul 2022
Dexistance said:
I dont know why but i feel really irritated with yuuto this episode because yuuto is too freaking kind and make shiina fell in love just to reject her in the end

I came here to say the same thing.

Yuuto is either an idiot because he doesn't see how his behavior crosses the line from kindness into love, or he indeed has feelings for Shiina given all that he does for her.

Since Haruka is the titular love interest I highly doubt it's the latter, but if it's the former then that just makes me despise Yuuto.

I'm Team Shiina all the way so I should've loved this episode, but Yuuto being oblivious kept me from doing so.
Aug 10, 2023 8:26 AM

Feb 2022
YES! I'M SO HAPPY. i'm aware the Yuuto x Shiina ship sank a long time ago, but this ep was a pleasant surprise for me. that massage, man...
this is most likely all the Shiina we are gonna get for the rest of the season, well, it's fine. 
also, be careful guys, stabbing your pinky isn't all that fun.
                                                    slice of life anime, my precious.

2D>>>>>>
May 18, 8:42 PM

Oct 2022
I mean, there's absolutely no person that unconditionally and altruistically helps other people THAT much.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

InfinityKyuu - Dec 21, 2009

122 by toralbabs »»
Jun 19, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Nov 30, 2009

48 by toralbabs »»
Jun 2, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 23, 2009

50 by toralbabs »»
May 27, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 5, 2009

102 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 25, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 26, 2009

55 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.