Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (40) « First ... « 38 39 [40]
Jul 18, 2020 3:32 PM

Feb 2017
RexPieGreenTea said:
I'm 16 in highschool, got hooked on anime since last year. I can't decide my favorite anime I love way too much. Trying to get a job next year hopefully. My favorite genre is romance and drama, but I love mystery too. Not really into manga yet, but I just got caught up on Tower of God and its amazing!

Welcome!! :3
Feel free to participate in our forum games and contests!
Remember you can request to join our Discord server, and, if you're into group watches, you can also read about our Spotlight

Have fun!

Jul 20, 2020 4:49 PM
Jul 2020
Hi, i have been watching anime for a long time but am new to mal. Just graduated so I have plenty of free time to watch anime. My first anime ever seen was dragon ball and my favorite anime is hunter. Feel free to add me as a friend and send me any recommendations. Looking forward to getting involved in mal.
Jul 21, 2020 1:09 PM

Feb 2017
shikamaru42 said:
Hi, i have been watching anime for a long time but am new to mal. Just graduated so I have plenty of free time to watch anime. My first anime ever seen was dragon ball and my favorite anime is hunter. Feel free to add me as a friend and send me any recommendations. Looking forward to getting involved in mal.

Welcome to MAL and AG!! ^.^
Feel free to participate in the running opening contest :)
Remember to check the first page of this thread if you want to know a bit more about our features ;) ask any of the admins if you have any doubt! :D

Aug 23, 2020 6:06 AM
Jan 2017
Yahallo minna~
I am Skye, a salarywoman with an interest on animu and manga (just started)~
Animu genres I like: isekai, shounen, shoujo, josei, seinen~
Fave animu include all stuff from Studio Ghibli and Cardcaptor Sakura!
Hope I'll be active here, and hope everyone is kind ^^
Ganbatte ne minna~
Sep 24, 2020 5:56 AM
Jan 2020
I am new to the guild, and only started to use mal fully a few weeks ago.

since quarantine started, I've been reading and watching as much anime and manga as i could. I've been finishing a lot recently and since I cant keep track sometimes I am using MAL to help me keep track of where i am.

I basically read any manga and watch any anime I find interesting or worthwhile, but I do prefer either a good story and great characters or a good comedy with great humor

my favorite anime is Serial Experiments Lain, and my favorite manga is Oyasumi Punpun
Oct 9, 2020 4:26 PM

Apr 2020
Hii, I am Guestt, and my history with animes and mangas started almost 1 year ago. Everybody is talking abt quarantine, so.. my quarantine is not basically watching animes or reading manga, but Im trying to do it more. I hope that here I can chat a lot with the others members.

Made by Natsu

Nov 3, 2020 1:06 PM

Nov 2014
Hi welcome to the guild :D hope you'll find what you're looking for. Seems like Skye-Sama and Anime-Person have a lot in common anime wise.
Dec 13, 2020 9:34 AM
Anime Moderator
Aug 2011
Hi guys, been watching anime for about 12 years if you don't count childhood stuff. I have been watching seasonals more religiously since Winter 2016 and I love making seasonal lists of every kind and basically look at them all day and rearrange. I don't really participate in MAL clubs (so this will be pretty much my first time) but thought the concept here was right up my alley. My favorite things are m/m relationships, iyashikei shows, period pieces, meta shows (especially when it comes to symbolism and writing specifically,) youkai, and just in general male cast shows.

Quick question - is it okay to join seasonal power rankings now for 4th session or do I have to wait till Winter 21?

Cheers!
Dec 14, 2020 3:52 AM

Feb 2017
@goncix3000
Welcome! You are probably in the right place if you like seasonals ;)
Unfortunately the Power Ranking Committee sign ups are only open right before the first hand in. But no worries! Winter 2021 PRC is already open and you can join there :3

Have lots of fun!

Dec 15, 2020 3:49 PM
May 2019
i just watch a bit of anime, favorite Anime is Welcome to the N.H.K. favorite manga at the moment is Tonikaku Kawaii. favorite genre is Horror
Jan 28, 2021 2:13 PM
Feb 2018
Well, I forgot to do an introduction here before all, so I'll do it right now hehe~
I'm Mordecai, also known as Madoka, I'm a 19 years old from Portugal.
Started watching anime in 2018, building my taste and all, etc. Right now my favorite genres are slice of life, drama, psychological and shoujo ai.

I also have a love for linguistics, biology and football (association)!!
Jan 29, 2021 2:15 PM
Jan 2021
Hello! My name is Matthew. im new to mal and got invited by the admin here (I think its the admin). Nice to meet you all :)
Mar 1, 2021 4:09 AM

Feb 2021
Ya-ho-! I'm JinseiKamiJestie and you can call me Jestie or really any variation of my username (Jinsei, Jin, Kamisama, etc.). I'm nearly 26. I'm a friendly weeb, feel free to reply, comment on my profile or send a message to my inbox. This is my first time in this club's forum, so please take care of me!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

⛪ Join the Second Church of Absolute Territory 🧦

May 23, 2021 2:43 PM

Feb 2017
@44toadrage @MordecaiMapper @Gangloff @Jestienbyeniikun

It's said it's better late than never, so here we go! Welcome, guys! :3
Hope you have already seen some of our features. Don't be shy and feel free to participate! ;)
As head of Spotlight I kindly invite you to take a look at it: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1741266 - we sometimes get a bit stressed of seasonals, right? It's a nice way to discover hidden gems xD
If you want to interact with some of our members, you are invited to join our Discord server: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1541155

Have fun!! <3

May 29, 2021 7:57 AM

Jun 2020
Hi, call me gamma. I'm actually not sure if I had introduced myself here before, as I had joined and left the club before, but now I'm here to stay!

My favourite anime is hxh and I'm currently obsessed with collecting cards here on mal. I'm still not very sure on how things work here in this club, but I would like to keep up to date on all the seasonal anime and see everyone's opinion on them so here I am.

Looking forward to what this club has to offer and thnx for having me here!

𝓢𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓾
May 30, 2021 4:21 PM

Feb 2017
Bestkindoftrash said:
Hi, call me gamma. I'm actually not sure if I had introduced myself here before, as I had joined and left the club before, but now I'm here to stay!

My favourite anime is hxh and I'm currently obsessed with collecting cards here on mal. I'm still not very sure on how things work here in this club, but I would like to keep up to date on all the seasonal anime and see everyone's opinion on them so here I am.

Looking forward to what this club has to offer and thnx for having me here!

Hii and welcome back!! :3
we have a wonderful staff of gfx artists, so you'll be more than happy with the cards!
you'll see we have several seasonal features, while our main one is the Power Ranking Committee, you'll also find openings and endings contests, the Clash, seasonal discussions, and Anime of the Season, of course!
As this season has already started, some of them have already finished.. bu tthe Clash of Unsupported Shows is up now! Have fun participating on it :)

Also, you can take a look at Spotlight, a feature that is held twice a month, in which we mostly watch older, unpopular anime, in order to find our hidden gems... or just laugh at how bad some series are xD

Looking at your signature I realize you do have very good taste ;) anime bois are just precious <3

Dec 19, 2021 5:35 PM
Jul 2019
Yo I’m new
Jan 9, 2022 8:29 AM

Feb 2017
Nakamaru10 said:
Yo I’m new

Hi! Sorry for the late response!
Welcome to the club! Ask us anything you want to know about our club activities. What are you most interested in?
Right now, the All Time Event to decide AG's best ADult Protagonist is ongoing! So feel free to participate with your vote :)
As the Winter season is starting, you can also check on our most important club feature, the Power Ranking Committee and rank your seasonals with us. Soon the Opening contest will be starting.
If you are also into non-seasonals and would like to participate in our group watches, you can also take a look at our Spotlight feature!

Have fun!

Jan 9, 2022 11:48 PM
Sep 2019
Hello, this is my first club I've joined on MAL. I am hoping to meet people and discuss various anime. I have been feeling too much lately, "Man I wish there was someone here to share this reaction or scene with" so I hope to do that with you all. I watch almost any type of show, but I have been on a bit of a Romance kick lately.

I hope we can get along well.
Jan 23, 2022 1:23 PM
Dec 2019
My start with watching anime was when I was forced to watch Boku No Pico when I was like 10. That was my first anime ever, not counting Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Bakugan and Naruto. That was all on Cartoon Network, very cool times. Everything else you want to know is in my bio <3
Feb 11, 2022 7:46 PM
Aug 2021
Hi am 16 in highschool, watching anime since last year. My favourite anime is JJK, MHA, death note. I generally like action, adventure, thriller, Mistry. But that doesn't mean I don't watch rice of like my favourite there is Komi-san can't communicate
Feb 20, 2022 11:58 AM
Jun 2017
Hello~ Incendra here. I'm trying to get back into an active online social life again, along with re getting into anime. Other than that I play switch games, is a twitch normie and youtube frog. I'm looking forward to my stay here !
Feb 20, 2022 4:51 PM

Feb 2017
Hey there!! @Remnus @Swuvs @Zeshan_786_86 @Incendra
I think I've already spoken with some of you so I'll just welcome you again to AG! :)

Feel free to ask us about our different features, as well as joining our Discord channel ;)
If you are interested in groupwatches and would like to have a rest of seasonls, you can take a look at the Spotlight feature: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1995990

Have fun, guys!

Feb 21, 2022 10:47 AM

Feb 2022
Hello ~ I'm pretty new to anime and mal. I go by Clairomi. Before I got introduced to this I used to just sit around twitch chats. I'm still trying to be more social. I hope to make lots of new acquaintances and friends !
Mar 8, 2022 8:56 AM
May 2019
25 man with alot of free time outside of work.
Favorite anime Welcome to the N.H.K, i dont like not finishing the shows i watch (ive only dropped 5 different shows) i dont really have a favorite genre ill watch almost anything. favorite genre of manga would be Horror or Psychological. i own physical copies of almost all the manga ive read. feel free to message me or someshit if you wanna talk about anime/manga
Mar 26, 2022 8:24 AM

Mar 2020
Hi guys! I'm Mcsuper, and I'm happy to join the Anime Guild! Still a relatively new anime watcher, and I'm loving the medium so far! Started at the end of 2019, and started with a lot a romance shows, but now I am expanding my horizons and watching a lot of different genres.

Hope we'll get along! Feel free to message me if you wanna chat about anything!
Apr 3, 2022 10:06 AM

Feb 2017
Hello there @Clairomi @44toadrage @Mcsuper !! welcome to AG!
I think I've run to soe of you already :eyes:

Feel free to participate in our features! The season is just starting, so stay tunned! :3 Ask us if any of them sound confusing, or if you need further explaination for any of the running events.
Until the first hand-in (which will be by May) you can still sign-up for this Spring's Power Ranking Commitee. If you are planning to watch at least 5 seasonals, then this is what you were looking for! :3 Just be careful with @js_Vegnagun -senpai because he tends to bite :smugish:

And if you are OK with watching older shows or discovering hidden gems, take a look at Spotlight and join us in some funny groupwatches! :D

Have fun!

Apr 3, 2022 12:43 PM

Sep 2018
HELLO EVERYONE, TinyTabun here. No special job, interested in doing my masters in Psychology but not there yet. I've been watching anime as long as I can remember, but started watching more seriously in 2008! As time passes my interests have naturally changed, from Shounen to Slice of Life, to Horror and Mystery, and for a while I got a bit overwhelmed and took a 2 year break. Now, I'm excited to be back on the train of this wonderful medium.

It makes me really happy to see new and younger people just getting into anime for the first time, and I can see a big distinction between anime post AoT vs before. Looking forward to new friendships and a new season. PEACE.
Apr 4, 2022 12:42 PM

Dec 2015
MisaoAino said:
Hello there @Clairomi @44toadrage @Mcsuper !! welcome to AG!
I think I've run to soe of you already :eyes:

Feel free to participate in our features! The season is just starting, so stay tunned! :3 Ask us if any of them sound confusing, or if you need further explaination for any of the running events.
Until the first hand-in (which will be by May) you can still sign-up for this Spring's Power Ranking Commitee. If you are planning to watch at least 5 seasonals, then this is what you were looking for! :3 Just be careful with @js_Vegnagun -senpai because he tends to bite :smugish:

And if you are OK with watching older shows or discovering hidden gems, take a look at Spotlight and join us in some funny groupwatches! :D

Have fun!

OI Y U SPREAD FAKE NEWS ;-;

I'm nice and I like pupperz :D and yes Join PRC! It is a lot of fun! Welcome to AG!!!
Apr 24, 2022 6:28 PM

Mar 2021
Hi all! Call me Snow. My fave anime include Death Note, Odd Taxi, Yuri on Ice, and My Hero Academia. I also play piano, try to teambuild on Pokémon Showdown, and write stories including fanfics. Drop a hi sometime! ^^
Jun 16, 2022 9:11 PM

Jun 2021
Hey everyone!

I’m a chill guy who enjoys the little things in life. I love anime, and video games! Feel free to message me or friend request me! It’s nice to meet all of you! :D

Favorite Anime: Steins;Gate

Favorite Character: Okabe Rintaro

Favorite Genre: Sci-fi/Fantasy/ Comedy/ Harem/Action/Ecchi/Isekai/ Slice of Life

Favorite Game System: Xbox Series S

Dec 11, 2022 3:03 PM

Feb 2010
Hi hi. I got invited to share my reviews (though I'm not completely sure how I do that?)

I'm happy to be here. I really enjoy a love of different anime. Looking forward to being a part of this club.
Dec 21, 2022 2:00 AM

Apr 2008
Hi, I am Ana, thank you for the invite. Nice to be here.
Feb 27, 2023 1:44 AM

Jan 2023
Hello. Just joined today.
Call me Ambee. I'm 16 yrs old and I started watching anime seriously late last year I now can't live without it.
Nice to meet you all!
May 30, 2023 12:26 PM
Darling!

Mar 2019
Hii there!

Soo my name is Julia, I haven't been on MAL in quite a while, almost a year, I am currently updating my lists and profile. But I guess I could name my favorites at the moment.

Favorite anime: Fairytail

Favorite seasonal: My Clueless First Friend
Its adorable and I absolutely love it so far ^^

Favorite character: Tenka Kumou
No words can describe that guy.

Favorite seasonal character: Raeliana
She just takes being reincarnated to another level.

And I guess my favorite genre is Horror, though there isn't much of it, but I would definitely recommend anything from Junji Ito.
Jul 7, 2023 7:11 PM

Feb 2014
Hi, I'm Meixiu.

Not much to say about me other than I've been watching anime since I was a child, lol.

Also, I'm old. xD

I've been around MAL since 2014 but only recently started getting active. ^^;
Jul 8, 2023 4:39 PM

Jul 2019
Hello!
Just joined today as I got an invitation. Thank you for that. Please call me Tuliharja.  I watch animes that I like and read mangas, manhwas, and webtoons. At times I write fan fiction and draw art~.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Sep 10, 2023 10:27 PM
Oct 2021
Hi, I’m Atsunome!

> I’m a big fan of Mahou Shoujo anime, especially Precure and Madoka Magica
> Favourite colour: Pink, obviously
> She/Her
> I’m a bit shy, but I would still love to make new friends!
> Other interests: Vocaloid 🎤, Manga 📚, Writing ✏️, Digital Art 💻, Cooking 🍳, Photography 📷
>
Sep 21, 2023 8:19 AM
Hishow-senpai

Jul 2022
Hi

Name: Hishow
Nickname: PgHishow-Senapi
Birthday: 17 July

Hobbies: P.Photographer - Gamer - in love with Anime & Manga

Anime Type: Drama - Fantasy - romance - isekai - School
Game Type: RPGs - Otome games - some of Sport game

About:
I'm here to find friendships, share and have fun
And i'm a crazy dreamer and creative with my lifestyle,
I love Japan and one day I will visit it
And then i'll be sure to take a lot pictures to every place

My Rule:
" Every new day is another chance to change your life "

Oh dear, Did you read all this ?
That's mean you're awesome
Nov 7, 2023 2:05 PM

Sep 2023
Hello I'm SilentAssassin. Thanks for the invite.
Always looking for new anime to watch.
Jan 24, 5:11 AM
Dec 2018
Hai hai, LegendGoose here.
Hobbies: Anime, reading, gaming, football and cooking.
Top 3 anime: Made in Abyss, Classroom of the Elite, One piece.
Top 3 movies: Spirited away, Princess mononoke, Made in Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul.
About me: My name is Bear. I've been watching anime for around 5-6 years now, so, still quite new in the game and I love every second of it. :)
Feb 7, 11:05 AM
Jan 2022

Ah, greetings, fellow denizens of the anime realm! I am but a humble traveler on the winding road of otaku enlightenment, a connoisseur of all things animated and fantastical. Join me, if you dare, on a whimsical journey through the labyrinthine corridors of Japanese animation!

As I stand before you, draped in the cloak of my favorite characters and armed with a trusty remote control, allow me to introduce myself in the language of the otaku. My name? Merely a whisper in the wind, for in this sacred sanctuary of anime, I am known by many names—some call me the Seeker of Subs, others, the Master of Manga. But to you, dear friends, you may simply refer to me as your friendly neighborhood anime aficionado!

Picture, if you will, a cozy nook adorned with posters of my beloved series, shelves groaning under the weight of DVDs and manga volumes stacked to the heavens. Here, amidst the cacophony of colorful characters and epic battles, I find solace—a haven where the ordinary becomes extraordinary, and the impossible, within reach.

My journey into the vast expanse of anime began like many others—a chance encounter with a captivating series that ignited a flame within my soul. From that moment forth, I was hooked, ensnared by the siren song of animated adventures and heart-wrenching dramas alike.

But fear not, for my tastes are as diverse as the genres themselves! From the heart-pounding action of shonen epics to the tender embrace of slice-of-life serenades, I traverse the entire spectrum of anime with the zeal of a thousand fanboys and fangirls combined.

And what of my comrades-in-arms, you may ask? Ah, my dear fellow club members, they are the lifeblood of our merry band! Together, we laugh, we cry, we debate the merits of dub vs. sub with the fervor of rival clans locked in eternal combat. Yet, through it all, we stand united in our love for this most wondrous medium of storytelling.

So, my fellow travelers on the road to anime enlightenment, I extend to you an invitation—a call to adventure amidst the boundless realms of imagination. Together, let us embark on a quest to uncover the hidden gems, to unravel the mysteries, and to revel in the sheer wonder of anime, one episode at a time. For in the world of anime, the journey is just as exhilarating as the destination. Let the adventure begin!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (40) « First ... « 38 39 [40]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Summer 2024 Clash of Unsupported Shows - Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai vs Mayonaka Punch - Match 2

Hibbington - Yesterday

15 by Ranniwaifuending »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » !~~Summer 2024 Anime and Character of the Season Nominations~~!

Hibbington - Sep 18

43 by GehriNabhi »»
5 hours ago

Sticky: » Summer 2024 Clash of Unsupported Shows - VTuber Nandaga Haishin Kiri Wasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta vs Delico's Nursery - Match 1

Hibbington - Sep 17

21 by Hibbington »»
Yesterday, 7:59 PM

Sticky: » Cards: Anime Guild 10th Anniversary Edition

Shuuka - Sep 11

34 by Savvy16 »»
Yesterday, 6:54 AM

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】 Ending of the Season - Results (Summer 2024)

Penguinman37 - Sep 18

0 by Penguinman37 »»
Sep 18, 5:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.