Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 2, 2022 4:56 PM

Mar 2010
Damn how could tarzan do such a thing, just when I dubbed him best char lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 22, 2022 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
Fellas, is it gay to use sunscreen?

Ummm, okay?
Apr 27, 2023 12:43 PM
Apr 2023
fykrfjuyhtg9y67fv
May 6, 2023 11:41 AM
Sep 2021
Very Good Episode i liked it
May 27, 2023 9:45 AM

Feb 2020
"Careful, we don't know who could be listening, we can't make any dumb mistake.

AS THE LEADER, I-"
Bald 30yo-looking student holding his leader card in an incredibly visible manner, 2017.

Unless it's some trick to make it seem like he is the leader when it's actually someone else, I'm pretty sure I've just found one of the dumbest characters in anime.

Aside from that, this show is really not redeeming itself in my eyes. The characters are uninteresting aside maybe from Ayanokouji (who I still don't expect to be anything amazing anyway), the rules are illogical, when there's no blatant fanservice, we have an entire subplot about girls needing to use the toilets (in any normal anime, I wouldn't have questioned this being brought up in a survival plot, but this show isn't the "normal" kind), and overall the show is really taking itself way too seriously for what it is. Go on, just go and quote Sartre to appear smart for an episode of Survivor with dumb students applying camping stuff to the life on a deserted island. The worst thing is that the initial idea for this episode AND for the show as a whole could've made for something truly interesting, but instead we get... That.
I'm in such a state that I end up appreciating the blonde rich boy (who I initially couldn't stand) because while absolutely flat so far, at the very least he can be quite funny.
I don't want to be too harsh because I know many people enjoy it but... Yeah, I'm quite baffled at how stupid things can be in this "deep and philosophical" show.
Aug 26, 2023 1:50 AM
Nov 2020
this anime is 💯
Sep 30, 2023 6:21 PM
Dec 2022
Kouenji is a Gigachad
PosignoDec 9, 2023 11:16 PM
Jan 2, 11:04 AM
Apr 2013
EP 9

SO LUCKILY the school is not totally bastards who sent them out to die but still. on survivor i honestly dont know what they are given but almost nothing i think

Looks like most likely some big plot twist is gonna happen in ep 10. They actually skipped the op this time which is kinda.
Its kinda silly because since like what, ep 3, the points havent been super important and they havent really focused on it. Meanwhilee
Feels like most of the episode was just a setup and sakura being a moeblob but I dunno. suzune cant really do much since its not her expertise, and now they have to just prepare and then see what the other classes are doing.
Jan 5, 1:55 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Seems easy but Kounji changed the rythm!!!
kekeke
Feb 23, 2:55 PM

Aug 2014
Kouenji wtf?! I was hoping he finally show his good useful side.. but Ike is MVP of episode
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 7, 2:07 PM

Mar 2019
I still don't understand Koenji, he has to have a good reason for all this, lol.

Nice start of the arc. I don't really like how Sakura keeps going for Ayanokouji.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 14, 12:13 AM

Dec 2022
Looks like the survival island is going to be tougher than it already looks and Koenji at the end was straight chad move nani the fudge? I'm enjoying him a lot though hah.

Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

335 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 9, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.