Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 5, 2023 4:55 AM
Mar 2023
THis episode was a rollercoaster of good and bad. The ideas are great, but no emotions we are supposed to feel are earned at all. After 3 episodes I still don't care about the characters that much, and they still aren't clear in who they are as of yet. This episode wants to be a better anime, but lacks the character development to actually achieve it.
Apr 29, 2023 9:27 AM
May 2021
This Rom-com it’s an good anime you can watch it when your bored or you don’t have an anime to watch but I’ve seen better Rom-com than this one but definitely recommend
Jun 6, 2023 5:06 PM
Jul 2022
I liked this episode
Jul 18, 2023 11:01 AM
Jan 2022
Making me yell, "Just kiss already!"
Jul 28, 2023 12:02 AM
Jul 2023
best romantic anime♥
Oct 9, 2023 7:18 PM
Nov 2022
Akari is really pretty and even more so when she asked Jiro for a goodbye kiss I thought she was going to see him but we were scammed.
You are a Shame on Nature.jpg
Nov 18, 2023 7:00 AM

Apr 2013
Well I'm glad there wasn't really any huge drama, but still the episodes felt a bit weird. Not as bad as other romcom shows would've handled it though. But damn, Akari sure knows how to be sexy.
Dec 25, 2023 3:33 PM

Mar 2010
Reply to SoraSenpai
It's been the same damn episode for three episodes now. Jiro does something stupid, they fight, magically Akari loves Jiro. I feel like this plot, and romance is all over the place and it's just straight trash. Honestly on par with RAG how bad it is.
Akari just not wanting to deliver the bento to Minami who APPARENTLY is supposed to be a main Character but his existence and his relationship with Akari is honestly not there.
I just dont understand why Jiro doesnt just confess to Shiori. "Oh well we have to move the plot along somehow in this trash" well we continue on.

@SoraSenpai I feel you. There was no story for why Akari liked Minami at first aside from maybe looks I guess and being more popular..? And nothing why she developed feelings instead for MC/jiro... I mean there were barely moments to show how they clashed as it was straight on the marriage stuff. Shiori makes more sense here and I would root for her but it's obvious that Akari will eventually end up with MC and not shiori.

Also don't like how they make (just like in several other anime where gals are lead) Akari look like she's giving out her body like it's nothing. Gyaru is a rebelling fashion scene sure, but doesn't relate to being well... Slutty behavior.

On positive note I enjoyed the cute scenes here and I enjoy Akari and her blushing moments as well as shiori her caring nature. Seems Akari is caring in her own way making sure he's being cared for while sick. Don't get why she picked shiori tho knowing that she is her love rival now. I also enjoy the flashy colors in all episodes so far, nice to look at.

Also why not confess yet to shiori where it's obviously that she likes mc even cooking for him by the excuse that it was for Minami. Several obvious call outs and hints that she likes him. He must be oblivious
May 11, 12:44 PM
Oct 2022
Why got this manga an adaption, we don’t need it. We need an adaption for example from Fire Punch, Sakamoto Days or Berserk. But we get this romance, ecchi shit, with the craziest camera angels. How got this Anime an 7.6 rating. Yeah it’s a solid romance Anime but only solid not very good and there a plenty better romance anime that are better than this.(I don’t want romance animes so I can’t name one better but I know there better ones) Guys please let’s watch better anime’s than that there so many underrated mangas, like dandandan or Gachiakuta or Blue Box Dai Dark, Blue Giant, 20th Century Boys or Animes like Sonny Boy, Kotaro lives Alone or Mushi-Shi. After writing this comment I realised that I’m mentally ill and I will watch the rest of the married couple shit.
UWU
I HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS
May 11, 12:49 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Astaaa2323
best romantic anime♥
@Astaaa2323
That’s not true, I can name better ones:
Horimiya
Toradora
Oregairu
Anohana
That’s only a few anime’s that are better than this. But it’s your opinion and I respect that. But objectively your wrong
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2022

325 by hazeyhaza »»
May 28, 3:15 PM

» The MC brain 🧠 is made of stone ( 1 2 )

Ryujin-Sama - May 19

73 by Brandis_king »»
May 24, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2022

150 by cardenas4878 »»
May 21, 7:42 PM

» Is there any chance if a second season?

martingunnarsson - Feb 29

40 by Fenyy »»
May 19, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2022

116 by acomdata »»
Jan 8, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.