Forum Settings
Forums

Bad anime you watched out of morbid curiosity?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 23, 2020 3:38 PM

Jan 2018
Tfw was duped into watching School Days. I was so naive.
What a beautiful Duwang
Mar 23, 2020 3:49 PM
Jul 2012
School Days was not good but like it was still better than things like Clannad so it’s not even close to be total garbage. All this says to me is that for anime fans, a show with poorly written characters that behave irrationally as hell is good if it’s uwu wholesome smol and pure and has a happy ending but it’s the worst if bad things happen

Mars of Destruction was obviously bad but it has music from Beethoven the GOAT so it’s okay. To me the nonsense in that show is pretty much the same thing that when Fate anime talk about shit that only VN readers know. Don’t act like you have good taste for giving MoD a 1/10 when you enjoy plenty of actiony shows that lack context

I couldn’t get past Darling in the Franxx first episode so can’t join the hatetrain, sorry. All I remember is some bargain bin fake waifu that looked like a dollar store version of Anemone from Eureka Seven that behaved like a wild animal or some shit. Isn’t there another mecha series that is about horny pilots saving the world with the power of horniness, Aquarion I think? Would rather watch those than finish that flavor of the month zoomer shit that apparently shit the bed near the end

Worst anime I’ve seen is still Elfen Lied but it doesn’t really belong in this topic since I expected it to be at least watchable. It might get dethroned once I feel like hatewatching shit like the hentai reviewers, goblin slayer or especially shield hero

Mar 23, 2020 3:53 PM
Oct 2012
A youtube clip of the so "acclaimed" Ishuzuku Reviewers, one of the worst things I've ever feasted my eyes on, the only reason I won't rate it 1 is because I don't want that trash on my sight any longer.
Mar 23, 2020 3:56 PM

Sep 2019
Darwin's Game. I knew it's gonna be bad. Dropped at episode 5 because it really is.
Mar 23, 2020 5:01 PM

Jul 2013
The only one I can think of is Hajimete no Gal.. I knew it was bad from the previews. Watched the first 5 minutes, saw the big oppai loli. Dropped it. ANd that's it

Mar 23, 2020 5:05 PM
Nov 2018
I watched Henkei Shoujo and both seasons of Iya na Kao sare nagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai. I don't reccomend both.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What anime character has the most annoying/toxic haters? ( 1 2 3 )

Adimus_prime - Mar 8, 2021

136 by tinshard »»
3 minutes ago

» Old OVAs

JoeChip - Yesterday

36 by 23feanor »»
19 minutes ago

» Is it still cool to hate moe? ( 1 2 3 )

Ahegyao - Mar 25, 2021

117 by TheDarkLordOtaku »»
21 minutes ago

» Who are your favorite canon couples? (Beware of spoilers)

Shizuna - Mar 30

34 by Levi »»
30 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1040 by Sounded_Neptune »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.