Forum Settings
Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2017 11:30 AM

Jan 2010
I'm definitely not feeling as good about wen as I was previously. The VC's I just shared don't help him and Soren were never together and if togs is town then his vote was always on town. Going to have a look at his interactions with Soren.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 8, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2008
ok finally caught up wow the EoD was a mess but i'm glad it worked out. Looks like it was mostly Togs that pushed the Soren lynch. Honestly seems like that came out of no where, why were we not discussing Soren more last night when everyone was online?

The votes jumping around so much, seems no one was confident in this lynch.. I'm not sure what to think in regards to bus possibility. If anyone was bussing there though I think it would be Togs. Looks like Rinto voted and did attempt to switch to anyone else so makes me think he is town since I don't think he would bus there. Unless Soren told them to bus him like it was suggested (I think Jack said?) >_< then I guess it could be anyone if that's the case...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 8, 2017 11:34 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
gonna take a look at soren's interactions tonight

last two scum in here imo

Rinto-kun
Jackrito
DenjaX
Sollux16
wen slot
If I remove people I think are town then it's just Rinto and Wen...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 8, 2017 11:39 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

Rinto-kun
Jackrito
DenjaX
Sollux16
wen slot

I think Wen is the best option he should be next lynch hopefully flip scum and then we POE last one
Feb 8, 2017 11:40 AM

Oct 2014
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

Rinto-kun
Jackrito
DenjaX
Sollux16
wen slot

Not getting myself any town points but I bet you won't feel pleasant after the flip :P

Feb 8, 2017 11:41 AM

Oct 2014
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

Rinto-kun
Jackrito
DenjaX
Sollux16
wen slot

If you have a second shot you could vig-kill wen xP

Feb 8, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2010
I am headed home will work on wen/soren interactions when I reach.
@Kit We have the makings of our town block it's time to get Darth into the fold as well so we can use him to shut down the mafia tonight.

Feb 8, 2017 11:52 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

Rinto-kun
Jackrito
DenjaX
Sollux16
wen slot
If I did that it would leave only wen....Rinto seems more like town Rinto here to me.

Town - Logic
Town reading - Kit, DenjaX
Town lean - Rinto, Jackrito, Sollux16
Neutral - Crossbell, Togs, DarthInvader
Scum lean - CADAEMOS

Feb 8, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2016
i recommend the wen slot be vigged

we can re-evaluate after

i want to reread denja however; i've been procrastinating on it for so long and the flip can really help things

so agenda is interaction analysis -> denja reread
Feb 8, 2017 12:07 PM

Sep 2016
Aaawwh, its really hard to deduct things. Im not that good in these large games cuz theyre sow long and theres so much information to read and think out. Sow Logic is obviously town. Not sute about jack and denja. Kitten tries to deduct things well. Why was there a vote for crossbell again?
Feb 8, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
i recommend the wen slot be vigged

we can re-evaluate after

i want to reread denja however; i've been procrastinating on it for so long and the flip can really help things

so agenda is interaction analysis -> denja reread
really wish we could have gotten that Denja ISO before Phase Change. Any chances we get it before the night phase ends?

Feb 8, 2017 12:17 PM

Nov 2008
Oh I thought game was extended?

Also @DarthInvader visit jack/crossbell/wen tonight.

@Kit visit wen :3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 8, 2017 12:17 PM

Jan 2016
probably yes

why does it matter to you if you get it before phase change versus after

it'll probably be a little more useful now that we have a scum flip
Feb 8, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2016
Sow the suspects are me-soren. Crossbell-Griffin, because of the townread. I think im suspected a bit becuz i dont talk that much. I think Soren for se reason. Im trying to figure out, sow dont misslynch becuz someone doesnt talk much, it would be easy kill for scum.
Feb 8, 2017 12:22 PM

Sep 2016
Oh, im tge replacement for wen, sow... Uhmmm hi :)
Feb 8, 2017 12:24 PM

Nov 2008
CADAEMOS said:
wen claimed vigilante and shot oyasumie rosie Night 1. Can you confirm it?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 8, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2010
CADAEMOS said:
hi

Feb 8, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
probably yes

well the thing is you first said later today then tomorrow which is now today.

You suggested needing to do it but now it looks like Denja really wasn't that much of a priority?

Now it is later again and when I ask if we can get it sooner rather than later you're offended?

It's not like we asked you to do it you offered this to the town.

Feb 8, 2017 1:48 PM

Apr 2014
CADAEMOS said:
Sow the suspects are me-soren. Crossbell-Griffin, because of the townread. I think im suspected a bit becuz i dont talk that much. I think Soren for se reason. Im trying to figure out, sow dont misslynch becuz someone doesnt talk much, it would be easy kill for scum.

Is this a light defend of Soren here would fit with the scum buddies idea, I feel like such a dick attacking a new player already but with the slot situation I feel a need to.

Why do you think Cross is a suspect?
Feb 8, 2017 1:51 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
probably yes

You suggested needing to do it but now it looks like Denja really wasn't that much of a priority?

Now it is later again and when I ask if we can get it sooner rather than later you're offended?

How do you feel about a Soren, Wen , Crossbell scum team. Based off what I just said, or is that too easy.
Feb 8, 2017 1:57 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

How do you feel about a Soren, Wen , Crossbell scum team. Based off what I just said, or is that too easy.
I think I'm down to pretty much Togs, Crossbell, and wen/CADAEMOS. I'd still like to hear from DarthInvader before moving which is why that are neural in my list. I'll be looking at Crossbell/Togs interaction with Soren as well.
Cross is a hard slot to read since he took the opposite position on Soren than Gruffin did. If Cross is scum it's an easy way to distance without looking suspicious. I must remain vigilant.

Feb 8, 2017 2:09 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

I think I'm down to pretty much Togs, Crossbell, and wen/CADAEMOS. I'd still like to hear from DarthInvader before moving which is why that are neural in my list. I'll be looking at Crossbell/Togs interaction with Soren as well.
Cross is a hard slot to read since he took the opposite position on Soren than Gruffin did. If Cross is scum it's an easy way to distance without looking suspicious. I must remain vigilant.

I can agree on all that Togs early interactions really feel off to me he got way too defensive towards me and kept trying fo flip pressure back on me. With only reason beem good scum game. That added with other strange plays he wa in a bad situation. I can see him lynching Soren for town rep the fact that came with claims adds to it. Togs also said not to read too much into Soren bet with Gruffin which bothered ne.

Darth is town for me since Soren wanted them dead way too much but claim is still shady with name
Feb 8, 2017 3:15 PM

Nov 2008
With how things went, I am not gonna NKed any time soon. That is gud. Ill be looking forward for scum's attempt to force a mislynch against me. Muehehehe

Feb 8, 2017 4:27 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
IDK I wouldn't want to be an ignorant replacement throwing around unfounded accusations because I didn't read the thread, yet this is exactly what we got from Crossbell. To me this serves as scum distraction or overzealous town trying to get into the actions.
Actually now that you point this out, I feel like scum rep would want to read the thread first to make sure they don't contradict anything the previous slot owner said, but town can just jump right in and post as they are catching up. So it kind of makes me feel more town on cross...
it's funny you say this because I'm sure everyone always says "oh there scum buddies would just help then with that." Also as I pointed out to Jack, Cross not having the same reads would be an easy way for scum!cross to distance himself from Soren. I'm not saying it's 100% at this point but I don't want us to overlook the possibility.

Feb 8, 2017 4:34 PM

Nov 2008
@logic340 are you gonna ISO me as well or are you cool with me being confirmed best town?

Feb 8, 2017 4:39 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Crossbell said:

Rinto-kun
Jackrito
DenjaX
Sollux16
wen slot

Remove me and you get 4 people(incidentally the same people that made me impression :O)
Rooting for wen+denja scum tbh, wouldn't mind wen+jack too
Do you think Togs is town?

Feb 8, 2017 4:44 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 are you gonna ISO me as well or are you cool with me being confirmed best town?
No I'm not going to ISO you. There are two I'm already waiting on. I told Sollux you're probably the last person I would ISO.

Best town...hmmm...no argument from me....for now anyway I'll be best town one day...lol

Feb 8, 2017 5:25 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
No I'm not going to ISO you. There are two I'm already waiting on. I told Sollux you're probably the last person I would ISO.

Best town...hmmm...no argument from me....for now anyway I'll be best town one day...lol
I respect that.

Feb 8, 2017 5:32 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
I vig shot rosie:
a few people wanted her dead (jack, grape) or put suspicion on her (soren)
i really wanted to kill wen but i decided to trust grape
didn't want to kill ruu (not sure if scum), also i don't like following orders (denja)
(as a bonus it's payback for rosie killing me in fairy tail :'( )

seeing how wen predicted she would flip town i'm even more suspicious of wen

Vote: Wen
hmm....maybe it was a prediction??

Feb 8, 2017 5:37 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Following on from last post and how paranoid I am from day one still and added with his reaction to a cop death, I think they is a decent chance they are scum, maybe with Togs. Togs is hitting his normal scum traits well but has enough votes for pressure so I will leave that alone for now. At some point today I will need to a reread and gather thoughts though.

Vote Soren
you called that shit

Feb 8, 2017 5:54 PM
Jun 2016
Just got out from club, time to focus again! (๑و•̀ω•́)و

From what happened with Soren, I think I'm gonna pause my ISO on Denja and look into Cross first (that might be a little bit easier too... I'm having a lot more problems trying to figure out Denja than I thought I would...)

With the Gruffin/Soren interaction that went on at the beginning of the thread, I'm a little worried. Maybe Cross will prove me wrong though. -shrugs-
Feb 8, 2017 5:59 PM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
Just got out from club, time to focus again! (๑و•̀ω•́)و

From what happened with Soren, I think I'm gonna pause my ISO on Denja and look into Cross first (that might be a little bit easier too... I'm having a lot more problems trying to figure out Denja than I thought I would...)

With the Gruffin/Soren interaction that went on at the beginning of the thread, I'm a little worried. Maybe Cross will prove me wrong though. -shrugs-
That is also a slot I am interested in looking at and discussion. It's always hard for someone who replaced in to be judged against the actions of someone else but such is the beast. I'm here typing something up but tag me if you need me and I will respond

Feb 8, 2017 6:17 PM

Jan 2010
Soren/wen Interactions

Soren/wen Defending One Another:

My Thoughts:
#135 - This could be seen as a slight defense imo (trying to stay objective)
#139 - Hinting at Soren being town?
#252 - This could be seen as a slight defense imo and he did the same thing with Kit's vote on Gruffin
#253 & #261 - Feels like he is content with leaving Soren alive because he will have to prove he is town or die (I shared this sentiment)
#355 & #386 - this is pretty much the extent of them feeling each other out on D1
#391 - This question from Soren to wen never got an answer. Soren never follows up on it.
Start of Day 2
#533 - Could be wen setting up future mislynches?
#865 - Sets up #878-883
#878 - #883 - Feels like an effort to divert attention from himself but the lack of interaction before this leaves me confused. On the surface it looks t/s (knowing the flip) but with the limited interactions and wen's passive feeling on Soren D1, if this isn't all an act?

Overall I will honestly say I don't know enough about interactions analysis to say either way. I could see a scum team and I could see wen just being town. wen seems to soft defend Soren multiple times D1 and Soren goes after wen on D2. I would definitely like others input on this.

Feb 8, 2017 6:20 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:
Following on from last post and how paranoid I am from day one still and added with his reaction to a cop death, I think they is a decent chance they are scum, maybe with Togs. Togs is hitting his normal scum traits well but has enough votes for pressure so I will leave that alone for now. At some point today I will need to a reread and gather thoughts though.

Vote Soren
you called that shit

I know Soren's scum gamepretty well, wish I carried on with that,aince they was a lot of signs there but Ruu slot distracted me with that claim, how much they backed off on me day one was a pretty big flag as well their whole wall post to make me look bad day one still sickens me a lot,

The fact togs was trying to make me look bad a similar way last night worries me as well, I feel the Togs spot is me been biased though but I also thought that on Soren at one point.

I'm really annoyed at how I nearly let them get away this game because of everyone else townreading them early, that wager and 1 Vote man is something he would not do as town and I know this and pointed it out but lacked resolve.
Feb 8, 2017 6:20 PM

Jan 2010
@DarthInvader are you online right now? care to chat with me?

Feb 8, 2017 6:24 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
you called that shit

I know Soren's scum gamepretty well, wish I carried on with that,aince they was a lot of signs there but Ruu slot distracted me with that claim, how much they backed off on me day one was a pretty big flag as well their whole wall post to make me look bad day one still sickens me a lot,

The fact togs was trying to make me look bad a similar way last night worries me as well, I feel the Togs spot is me been biased though but I also thought that on Soren at one point.

I'm really annoyed at how I nearly let them get away this game because of everyone else townreading them early, that wager and 1 Vote man is something he would not do as town and I know this and pointed it out but lacked resolve.
The bet was always weird to me and I see it in my read lists "doesn't feel like early town plays by mishu and cross" Togs I am going to have to look into again but I don't like Cross giving him the town nod so easily after the flip. I figured he would use the OneVote-Man thing to claim Vanilla if it ever got to that so OVM was null to me. Like I kept saying the signs were there but no follow through. He mad two pushes Ruu and wen was one of these to clear a buddy or was he setting up mislynches?

Feb 8, 2017 6:34 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Soren/wen Interactions

My Thoughts:
#252 - This could be seen as a slight defense imo and he did the same thing with Kit's vote on Gruffin
#253 & #261 - Feels like he is content with leaving Soren alive because he will have to prove he is town or die (I shared this sentiment)
#355 & #386 - this is pretty much the extent of them feeling each other out on D1
#391 - This question from Soren to wen never got an answer. Soren never follows up on it.
Start of Day 2
#865 - Sets up #878-883
#878 - #883 - Feels like an effort to divert attention from himself but the lack of interaction before this leaves me confused. On the surface it looks t/s (knowing the flip) but with the limited interactions and wen's passive feeling on Soren D1, if this isn't all an act?

Overall I will honestly say I don't know enough about interactions analysis to say either way. I could see a scum team and I could see wen just being town. wen seems to soft defend Soren multiple times D1 and Soren goes after wen on D2. I would definitely like others input on this.

I still feel Wen is town for some reason like I said his play does not seem like his scum style to me it just came off as disinterested, and I still think he would not replace out as Scum. Another Main reason been as well from what I know of Wen and how bad Soren is as scum he would not defend him as much as he did here, he will bus team without mercy, a lot of these posts just come off as passive. I also think he would not go for Kit as much as he did if scum, like I said eariler he targets the weak. This been said I'm not aganist a vig shot here.

Part of me is now thinking a possible scum team of Soren Togs and Cross, reason for this been the connection between all 3 day on day one , the interactions to that wager and how all ended on Ruu. Also how the vote on Soren happened it began with them two and it did not feel natural at the time, both were coming under pressure and so a lynch on inactive teammate gives good town rep. Also a Ruu town flip would make all 3 look bad from day one and mean they get less town rep from A soren lynch day after. Maybe I'm overthinking this but is it possible Togs and Cross were doing scum on scum interaction last night?

Edit fixed some key bits.
Feb 8, 2017 6:46 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
Soren/wen Interactions

My Thoughts:
Start of Day 2
#865 - Sets up #878-883

I still feel Wen is town for some reason like I said his play does not seem like his scum style to me it just came off as disinterested, and I still think he would not replace out as Scum. Another Main reason been as well from what I know of Wen and how bad Soren is as scum he would not defend him as much as he did here, he will bus team without mercy, a lot of these posts just come off as passive. I also think he would not go for Kit as much as he did if scum, like I said eariler he targets the weak. This been said I'm not aganist a vig shot here.

Part of me is now thinking a possible scum team of Soren Togs and Cross, reason for this been the connection between all 3 day on day one , the interactions to that wager and how all ended on Ruu. Also how the vote on Soren happened it began with them two and it did not feel natural at the time, both were coming under pressure and so a lynch on inactive teammate gives good town rep. Also a Ruu town flip would make all 3 look bad from day one and mean they get less town rep from A soren lynch day after. Maybe I'm overthinking this but is it possible Togs and Cross were doing scum on scum interaction last night?

I was just thinking something similar. I argued my points with Kit and even making everything wen does from a scum perspective it doesn't make sense. The Soren/wen D2-Interactions lol like t/s to me but the lack of vote from Soren on wen makes me wonder if this is distancing. I have to look at Togs interactions with Sorem and Gruffin. I asked how people felt about voting Soren and they both jumped at the chance. I'm not seeing how Kit says Togs less that lynch but I'll concede. I know Crossbell had Sorem as a town read early D2 time to look into the reasons and the change in perspective.

Feb 8, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:

I've been wondering this too. I have my suspicions about gruff/cross, and Tog's vote on Soren came out of literally no where enough to make it seem really weird to me

Feb 8, 2017 7:53 PM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun you're still on the bubble thoughts on Cross/Togs/Soren scum team?
logic340Feb 8, 2017 7:58 PM

Feb 8, 2017 7:59 PM

Jan 2010
@Kit are you going to be in for a while?

Feb 8, 2017 8:12 PM

Nov 2008
Btw, I must say that Ruu/Darth is still not in the clear. It is possible that either of the 2 scum are gonna be lynched. Soren just took the bullet.

Still gonna use the roleblock ability and dispose of them later if they couldn't prove useful.

Feb 8, 2017 8:14 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
@Kit are you going to be in for a while?
online? yeah, i'll be here

Feb 8, 2017 8:20 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
-shad- said:
💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩
If there's no scum on this train, I'm a buttered up biscuit
Might just be calling you a buttered biscuit...

Feb 8, 2017 8:22 PM

Nov 2008
Actually, I take it back. Ruu should be town. xDD

So that means, I am gonna grill Jack and Crossbell and Sollux.

Feb 8, 2017 8:29 PM

Nov 2008
@logic340 btw your vote back to Darth after time could have saved Soren by a no-lynch. Have you thought about the repercussion of your actions? It would have been a clutch save if you were the scumbuddy.

Feb 8, 2017 8:41 PM

Nov 2008
The vote switching moments is making me believe that:

Togs, Darth, logic, Rinto and even Sollux as town.

I am town and so is Kit (cross fingers for scum-vig theory lel)

it leaves CADA, Crossbell, and Jack.

This game has the segregation in action without me there. Nice.

Feb 8, 2017 8:42 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 btw your vote back to Darth after time could have saved Soren by a no-lynch. Have you thought about the repercussion of your actions? It would have been a clutch save if you were the scumbuddy.
When I posted #1366 I tied the vote because togs had just voted Darth. I tried to go back to Darth to avoid the tie but Togs had already switched and unlocked it. Thankfully my vote was late and we got the lynch.

Feb 8, 2017 8:44 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
When I posted #1366 I tied the vote because togs had just voted Darth. I tried to go back to Darth to avoid the tie but Togs had already switched and unlocked it. Thankfully my vote was late and we got the lynch.
Both instances could have been a no-lynch. You were avoiding Togs so much when your 2 votes are necessary together. xDD

Feb 8, 2017 8:47 PM

May 2014
Hi, how's it going? Hmm, so am I being ordered to do something ? I thought I can just make my own decision based on my role?

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.