Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2010
without looking too much into things after this scum flip of Soren:
-I feel better about DarthInvader than I did before hand due to how Soren pushed on Ruu, feels like scum going for the easy mislynch
-Crossbell looks a lot worse in Gruffin's spot due to the whole bet thing. Gruffin did town read Soren off the bet and this could very well be scum/scum as weird and unnatural as the whole proposal went.
-Add to that the fact that neither one actually scum hunted and yeah Crossbell got work to do if he really is town.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 8, 2017 9:23 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

I'm still not townreading Rinto 100% a possible bus of teammate could of happen there since it was clear Soren was doing a bad job.

Who says 100% possible o_@

I was was suppose to put a comma after
Feb 8, 2017 9:23 AM

Jan 2016
ruu/togs/logic/kit town

gonna look into everyone else tonight
Feb 8, 2017 9:25 AM
Jun 2016
Now I'm even more curious as to why Gruffin was originally so sure that Soren was town

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
The meta is like the cherry on top here. He isn't as defensive or rigid as he was as scum in Hirugashi, he's admittedly not as invested as town (noted by other players) which shows in the post count vs. Hirugashi where he was scum. He is a lot more lose and fluffy here compared to Hirugashi. He even did things like Vote Counts and Wall posts in his effort to blend in and look town. Basically your argument boils down to you feel he is the deep wolf and has fooled the ones who town read him.

What do wen and Togs acting like one another have to do with wen being scum? Are you saying they are scum buddies and we should lynch them both? The one point I will concede about him and Togs is the votes. He was kind of pioneering for a Togs lynch end of D1 and on D2 he chose to vote Ruu in stead of Togs. But even then his reasoning makes sense due to his earlier statements and actions. This is something I would expect from deepwolf @Crossbell or @Jackrito and I would like both of their opinions on this.

I feel like rather than give me reason he is scum you tried to deconstruct my post and use it to frame him as the mafia. I would like you to use the PbPa (or do your own) to tell what about his mindset actually makes him scum.
Sorry, Yeah I did just reply to points that you brought up and told you how I thought they could be scummy or at least I don't think they can town clear him. I know I don't have an amazing case but it's partly POE too and idk if I have the energy to do post by post or ISO on him

Kit said:
personally i don't mind/even see the difference/know what you're talking about so i say go ahead... (dunno why togs was on you about it)
Really you don't see a difference??? The one line answers, in all lowercase, no punctuation, and no where near as detailed. Are you telling me you see no difference between this Crossbell and FT Crossbell?
None of those make a difference to the game or I how read him. His behavior and actions is what matters. So I don't see how it makes a difference :/ even if they are short and less detailed, his posts are leagues different from say a lurker's posts.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Apr 2014
Damn I still don't get a townread I went for Soren on day one and he has been suspecting me all game.
Feb 8, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Now I'm even more curious as to why Gruffin was originally so sure that Soren was town
like i said at the start of the game, she was being pocketed

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 8, 2017 9:27 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Damn I still don't get a townread I went for Soren on day one and he has been suspecting me all game.
dwbi you get a town read from me all game (owo)b

Feb 8, 2017 9:28 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
The meta is like the cherry on top here. He isn't as defensive or rigid as he was as scum in Hirugashi, he's admittedly not as invested as town (noted by other players) which shows in the post count vs. Hirugashi where he was scum. He is a lot more lose and fluffy here compared to Hirugashi. He even did things like Vote Counts and Wall posts in his effort to blend in and look town. Basically your argument boils down to you feel he is the deep wolf and has fooled the ones who town read him.

What do wen and Togs acting like one another have to do with wen being scum? Are you saying they are scum buddies and we should lynch them both? The one point I will concede about him and Togs is the votes. He was kind of pioneering for a Togs lynch end of D1 and on D2 he chose to vote Ruu in stead of Togs. But even then his reasoning makes sense due to his earlier statements and actions. This is something I would expect from deepwolf @Crossbell or @Jackrito and I would like both of their opinions on this.

I feel like rather than give me reason he is scum you tried to deconstruct my post and use it to frame him as the mafia. I would like you to use the PbPa (or do your own) to tell what about his mindset actually makes him scum.
Sorry, Yeah I did just reply to points that you brought up and told you how I thought they could be scummy or at least I don't think they can town clear him. I know I don't have an amazing case but it's partly POE too and idk if I have the energy to do post by post or ISO on him

Really you don't see a difference??? The one line answers, in all lowercase, no punctuation, and no where near as detailed. Are you telling me you see no difference between this Crossbell and FT Crossbell?
None of those make a difference to the game or I how read him. His behavior and actions is what matters. So I don't see how it makes a difference :/ even if they are short and less detailed, his posts are leagues different from say a lurker's posts.
Does that mean every lurker is scum because Soren/Togs/CADAEMOS/DarthInvader/Sollux could probably all fall into that category. This just means we got lucky like we did with Thieme and we need to be vigilant. We might have been town beating up on each other again as well. Hence why I asked everyone who was around last night to think of a world where we were all town.

Feb 8, 2017 9:28 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:
dwbi you get a town read from me all game (owo)b

I will take that I guess by the way that flips helps to confirm you more as well since Soren was a hero character
Feb 8, 2017 9:29 AM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

I can't completely deny that, but I'm not 100% on it either
Feb 8, 2017 9:29 AM

Jan 2010
Togs is known for bussing so why are you so certain he is town all of a sudden @Crossbell?

Feb 8, 2017 9:31 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:
Was she? I still think there is a good chance they were buddies doing scum theatre. Gruffin did nothing in the way of Scum hunting before she replaced out. Crossbell is still a question mark for me and we know he will bus (Shinichi and TheConqueror).

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Togs is known for bussing so why are you so certain he is town all of a sudden @Crossbell?

Difference is that bus came when not needed Ruu was nearly buried. Only thing would be if Ruu better scum role then Soren and Togs saved them. But based off day one not possible.

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Does that mean every lurker is scum because Soren/Togs/CADAEMOS/DarthInvader/Sollux could probably all fall into that category. This just means we got lucky like we did with Thieme and we need to be vigilant. We might have been town beating up on each other again as well. Hence why I asked everyone who was around last night to think of a world where we were all town.
I'm not sure what you're replying to because I didn't say anything about lurkers being scum in my post. And I did follow your scenario last night and even gave you multiple answers...

Feb 8, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

I can't completely deny that, but I'm not 100% on it either
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Was she? I still think there is a good chance they were buddies doing scum theatre. Gruffin did nothing in the way of Scum hunting before she replaced out. Crossbell is still a question mark for me and we know he will bus (Shinichi and TheConqueror).
I mean, I don't know that she's town for sure but IF she is, she was being pocketed. I did suspect that they were playing scum theatre but that seems like such a bold move... maybe I shouldn't underestimate them? And Gruffin was genuinely not feeling well so I'm not sure if that explains the lack of reads or not :s it may be better to judge that slot based on crossbell

Feb 8, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2008
Something that really bothered me is that when I confronted gruff about the town read on soren she totally backtracked just like when I confronted her about scum reading cross in the beginning of CCL. Uuuugh, I'm going to have to reread that slot ;_;

Feb 8, 2017 9:41 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Something that really bothered me is that when I confronted gruff about the town read on soren she totally backtracked just like when I confronted her about scum reading cross in the beginning of CCL. Uuuugh, I'm going to have to reread that slot ;_;

The scum could be there for sure, my thing is why would he vote Soren today when no need to. I always fall into that trap though so best to base overall play
Feb 8, 2017 9:41 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
The MU style is beyond aggressive the whole idea of it is to create a toxic environment to make people feel pressure and slip, I'm normally against it but with the activity in this game off certain people. I feel a level of it is needed, I'm beyond frustrated in this game atm. This play style can lead to pockets though since people are more likely to trust an active.
Oh... Has he been more aggressive than other games? I can't really tell ._. I thought he was always like this. Maybe cause it's not aimed at me or my town reads.

Feb 8, 2017 9:42 AM

Jan 2008
sorry i'm replying to old posts while catching up btw if it bothers anyone i can stop

Feb 8, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Difference is that bus came when not needed Ruu was nearly buried. Only thing would be if Ruu better scum role then Soren and Togs saved them. But based off day one not possible.
I can say the same thing about when they bussed the GF Sithis in Hirugashi. He got town cred that lasted him the rest of the game. I am not willing to turn a blind eye to it knowing what I know.

Kit said:
logic340 said:
I'm not sure what you're replying to because I didn't say anything about lurkers being scum in my post. And I did follow your scenario last night and even gave you multiple answers...
"None of those make a difference to the game or I how read him. His behavior and actions is what matters. So I don't see how it makes a difference :/ even if they are short and less detailed, his posts are leagues different from say a lurker's posts." I was replying to this right here.

Feb 8, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2016
if togs is scum he'll lose motivation

keep him engaged, don't be afraid to re-evaluate later

but he's town for now
Feb 8, 2017 9:48 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
"None of those make a difference to the game or I how read him. His behavior and actions is what matters. So I don't see how it makes a difference :/ even if they are short and less detailed, his posts are leagues different from say a lurker's posts." I was replying to this right here.
Oh. I think you're making assumptions cause I didn't say "He's not a lurker so he is town" I'm just telling you why I don't see typing style/detailed-ness as a huge impact on how I read him. Each of the lurkers have different behavior too and they can be read despite not posting as much. I guess I don't know why I made the comparison but I don't know why you think it makes a difference if someone types in lower case.

Feb 8, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Oh. I think you're making assumptions cause I didn't say "He's not a lurker so he is town" I'm just telling you why I don't see typing style/detailed-ness as a huge impact on how I read him. Each of the lurkers have different behavior too and they can be read despite not posting as much. I guess I don't know why I made the comparison but I don't know why you think it makes a difference if someone types in lower case.
I was just noting the differences not saying that was alignment indicative but to say nothing was different when there were noticeable differences left me scratching my head.

Feb 8, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
I was just noting the differences not saying that was alignment indicative but to say nothing was different when there were noticeable differences left me scratching my head.
Ok... I concede there is a technical difference.

Feb 8, 2017 10:01 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Tonally I find it different too but this is something for us to discuss as we look over interactions. What about Crossbell's behavior do you find townie?

Feb 8, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
if togs is scum he'll lose motivation

keep him engaged, don't be afraid to re-evaluate later

but he's town for now
Now that we actually hit scum could you do an interactions analysis before the Denja ISO?

Feb 8, 2017 10:07 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Tonally I find it different too but this is something for us to discuss as we look over interactions. What about Crossbell's behavior do you find townie?
Feels like he's way more invested in the game/figuring out the game state than in CCL, where he bussed D1 and went along with whatever D2 and D3, then bussed again in D4. On both the bus days he tunneled on just that one person all day and I don't see that happening in this game for D2 altho i'm not sure who started the soren train it was obviously very late in the phase

Feb 8, 2017 10:11 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:
The MU style is beyond aggressive the whole idea of it is to create a toxic environment to make people feel pressure and slip, I'm normally against it but with the activity in this game off certain people. I feel a level of it is needed, I'm beyond frustrated in this game atm. This play style can lead to pockets though since people are more likely to trust an active.

????

That's not the MU style. The mods over there have a heavy hand on toxicity/flaming, and they try to curb it as much as they can. The two games you joined over there are NOT representative of the meta. I've just been trying to be more involved in the thread - rather than making less posts, but having my posts be more detailed, I'm trying to post more and interact with people in real time.

I'm just trying to make the game more active, right now.
Ok, I understand the difference a lot better when crossbell explains it himself

I still don't see why togs (and jack?) say the way cross is playing is harmful to the game, i actually think it's helpful. and i like the 3-liners, they look like poetry.

Feb 8, 2017 10:17 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Feels like he's way more invested in the game/figuring out the game state than in CCL, where he bussed D1 and went along with whatever D2 and D3, then bussed again in D4. On both the bus days he tunneled on just that one person all day and I don't see that happening in this game for D2 altho i'm not sure who started the soren train it was obviously very late in the phase
I would like to think that me asking what people though of Soren in an effort to keep us looking around started it. Everyone was good with it after I brought it to their attention that he had been under the radar a little bit. I am working on Vote Counts again. I can say scum spread out D1 people who are suspicious are Sollux with the no vote, Rinto, Jackrito and wen (feel better about Jack than wen then Rinto), Gruffin/Crossbell. All the claims are very believable right now. I turst DenjaX based of behavior. Only question on claims right now is Rinto.

Feb 8, 2017 10:24 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

????

That's not the MU style. The mods over there have a heavy hand on toxicity/flaming, and they try to curb it as much as they can. The two games you joined over there are NOT representative of the meta. I've just been trying to be more involved in the thread - rather than making less posts, but having my posts be more detailed, I'm trying to post more and interact with people in real time.

I still don't see why togs (and jack?) say the way cross is playing is harmful to the game, i actually think it's helpful. and i like the 3-liners, they look like poetry.

I have no issue with it tbh but I think the issue with it is that this game is for new people and that style is a bit much. Personally I think it is a bit needed to get people active. I can see why others don't though
Feb 8, 2017 10:27 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
I would like to think that me asking what people though of Soren in an effort to keep us looking around started it. Everyone was good with it after I brought it to their attention that he had been under the radar a little bit. I am working on Vote Counts again. I can say scum spread out D1 people who are suspicious are Sollux with the no vote, Rinto, Jackrito and wen (feel better about Jack than wen then Rinto), Gruffin/Crossbell. All the claims are very believable right now. I turst DenjaX based of behavior. Only question on claims right now is Rinto.
Ah, then good job. Hm, me and Jack talked about Soren possibly being scum a bit last night as well, but too many people were focused on Togs and me. I'm glad somehow town came to a consensus about Soren. I'm sad I didn't get to participate since I really wanted to catch him as scum myself like I promised in NnT :/ But at least I won my bet.

No comment on my reasons for townreading cross? since that's what you asked me.

I agree with you about the claims. I'm really confident Jack is town, and I'm pretty sure Sollux is town. Hm, thought experiment, would newbie scum OMGUS vote their scum buddy on D1? Maybe since sol knew soren was scum they thought they would look good voting him and gave that bad reason? or did they honestly just not know any better on how they should be voting and were town?

Feb 8, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

????

Think about new players and how they don't have a clue. Then think about how Crossbell is playing compared to CCL where he was helpful to new players? It's harmful because it keeps him in the grey with the less experienced players who don't know what he is doing. Which means he wont be town cleared if he is really town? Why would town play in a detrimental fashion on purpose?

Feb 8, 2017 10:35 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Ah, then good job. Hm, me and Jack talked about Soren possibly being scum a bit last night as well, but too many people were focused on Togs and me. I'm glad somehow town came to a consensus about Soren. I'm sad I didn't get to participate since I really wanted to catch him as scum myself like I promised in NnT :/ But at least I won my bet.

I agree with you about the claims. I'm really confident Jack is town, and I'm pretty sure Sollux is town. Hm, thought experiment, would newbie scum OMGUS vote their scum buddy on D1? Maybe since sol knew soren was scum they thought they would look good voting him and gave that bad reason? or did they honestly just not know any better on how they should be voting and were town?

I doubt it would depend on who other scum is though. I know Soren likes to try and work as a team when scum the whole power wolf idea since he lacks faith on own ablity. So I doubt he would tell a new person to vote him, I need to look back through his posts and ses if they is anything. Part of me still does not trust togs as well he led lynch sure but Soren could of told them to and them both voting Ruu day one worries me a bit. I feel less good about Denjax and Wen right now as well that I once did.
Feb 8, 2017 10:38 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Kit said:

Think about new players and how they don't have a clue. Then think about how Crossbell is playing compared to CCL where he was helpful to new players? It's harmful because it keeps him in the grey with the less experienced players who don't know what he is doing. Which means he wont be town cleared if he is really town? Why would town play in a detrimental fashion on purpose?

Was he not scum in CCL though, I feel this style would be avoided as scum because it creates too many enemies. Also you did something like this in FT playede bad on purpose.
Feb 8, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

I feel like this is our argument over Soren's playstyle in NnT all over again. Players should not be cursed to always playing the same way, they can do whatever they want. He's not being toxic or harmful or detrimental at all. He's playing how he sees fit. Did you ask the newbies how they feel before declaring it's bad for them? When he repped in and when Togs made that statement, the only newbie in the game was Sollux, and I havent even seen Cada or Darth in the thread much since they repped in, and I have no idea if they're new, but I don't think short posts are going to scare them away. If anything I find long detailed posts more intimidating as a newbie. I don't get why you are so against Cross and his playstyle this game.

Feb 8, 2017 10:40 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Was he not scum in CCL though, I feel this style would be avoided as scum because it creates too many enemies. Also you did something like this in FT playede bad on purpose.
Was what I did really playing bad on purpose.
-The vote on myself was a call to townies from haruhi not my fault they missed out on the sign
-I though I caught scum in Phraze and ran with it plus I was the Dr. and figured I was more important than a vanilla town. My Dr. Protects proved that to be the right way of thinking.
-Don't know what else I did you are saying was bad on purpose

Feb 8, 2017 10:43 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

I doubt it would depend on who other scum is though. I know Soren likes to try and work as a team when scum the whole power wolf idea since he lacks faith on own ablity. So I doubt he would tell a new person to vote him, I need to look back through his posts and ses if they is anything. Part of me still does not trust togs as well he led lynch sure but Soren could of told them to and them both voting Ruu day one worries me a bit. I feel less good about Denjax and Wen right now as well that I once did.
I totally agree with you in regards to wen right now. I still feel good about Denja but will need to see how he approaches things now that we did catch scum. Soren lacking faith in his ability as scum seems to be the real deal but I'm not sure how to use that information to my advantage just yet.

Feb 8, 2017 10:45 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
I feel like this is our argument over Soren's playstyle in NnT all over again. Players should not be cursed to always playing the same way, they can do whatever they want. He's not being toxic or harmful or detrimental at all. He's playing how he sees fit. Did you ask the newbies how they feel before declaring it's bad for them? When he repped in and when Togs made that statement, the only newbie in the game was Sollux, and I havent even seen Cada or Darth in the thread much since they repped in, and I have no idea if they're new, but I don't think short posts are going to scare them away. If anything I find long detailed posts more intimidating as a newbie. I don't get why you are so against Cross and his playstyle this game.
What if he attacks them in a similar way to how he attacked me and Rinto? I don't like it and I am having trouble reading it. You are sold on him and Jack I get it but I need you to try and articulate why? I have been having trouble getting you to do that for me this game and it's starting to irk me. Like I trust you as town but with no reason for town reading them it feel like you already know their alignment.

Feb 8, 2017 10:46 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:

Can you give me non meta reasons for reading Crossbell as town. Can you give reasons and examples from this game like I did with wen?

Feb 8, 2017 10:52 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
What if he attacks them in a similar way to how he attacked me and Rinto? I don't like it and I am having trouble reading it. You are sold on him and Jack I get it but I need you to try and articulate why? I have been having trouble getting you to do that for me this game and it's starting to irk me. Like I trust you as town but with no reason for town reading them it feel like you already know their alignment.
when did i ever in any of my posts say or suggest i was "sold" on crossbell's alignment, in fact i have been doubting him a lot recently, mostly based on gruffin. and i have been explaining even if it's not super detailed i gave my reasons

also since he hasn't interrogated any new players then the unwelcome for newbs point is moot. You can't just assume he will act the same to everyone.

Feb 8, 2017 10:57 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Can you give me non meta reasons for reading Crossbell as town. Can you give reasons and examples from this game like I did with wen?
"invested" and "figuring out game state" does not depend on meta. I can't give you reasons and examples right this moment no, sorry i am not dedicating that much time to mafia and i still need to catch up

Feb 8, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
"invested" and "figuring out game state" does not depend on meta. I can't give you reasons and examples right this moment no, sorry i am not dedicating that much time to mafia and i still need to catch up
Give me examples of investment and solving please? just using those words doesn't mean that is what is happening. We have both been pocketed many time so lets continue with this exorcise.

Feb 8, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
@DarthInvader you were spared and we got scum. For the most part you have been cleared but we and mafia know what your role is so you best to come join the town block and let us help you survive through the night.

Feb 8, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
IDK I wouldn't want to be an ignorant replacement throwing around unfounded accusations because I didn't read the thread, yet this is exactly what we got from Crossbell. To me this serves as scum distraction or overzealous town trying to get into the actions.
Actually now that you point this out, I feel like scum rep would want to read the thread first to make sure they don't contradict anything the previous slot owner said, but town can just jump right in and post as they are catching up. So it kind of makes me feel more town on cross...

Feb 8, 2017 11:24 AM

Jan 2010
Updated Vote Counts:
These are assuming we trust all claims (minus Togs character name).

Feb 8, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2016
gonna take a look at soren's interactions tonight

last two scum in here imo

Rinto-kun
Jackrito
DenjaX
Sollux16
wen slot
Feb 8, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
IDK I wouldn't want to be an ignorant replacement throwing around unfounded accusations because I didn't read the thread, yet this is exactly what we got from Crossbell. To me this serves as scum distraction or overzealous town trying to get into the actions.
Actually now that you point this out, I feel like scum rep would want to read the thread first to make sure they don't contradict anything the previous slot owner said, but town can just jump right in and post as they are catching up. So it kind of makes me feel more town on cross...
Fair enough as I only have my one time experience to go off of and I was already invested in the game so minimal catch up for me.

Feb 8, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2016
wen slot incredibly likely to be scum via vote analysis + poe I think

💀 Togs 💀 (5) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Crossbell, Sollux16, wen294 🐩
💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩
Feb 8, 2017 11:30 AM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:
gonna take a look at soren's interactions tonight

last two scum in here imo

Rinto-kun
Jackrito
DenjaX
Sollux16
wen slot

Remove me and you get 4 people(incidentally the same people that made me impression :O)
Rooting for wen+denja scum tbh, wouldn't mind wen+jack too

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.