Forum Settings
Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

Pages (50) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 4, 2017 8:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
Really not sure who to vote atm I have no reason to not believe Rinto's claim, I'm also not really feeling the Ruu thing for some reason, but not quite sure why, possible I'm making a mistake there, I want to lynch one of Sollux16 Bunny and Togs since they are offering little, most atm it would be bunny but I don't think I'm giving them a fair chance and other two not even on. Part of me wants a Rosie lynch as well not sure why so atm I would say I'm between voting them and bunny.

Overall not sure which though
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18193
Ruu said:
Soren said:
@Ruu your read on jack and rosie?


Okay for now I'll tell you what I think of Rosie because I'm on my mobile and reading Jack's posts is a pain with such a small screen ;-;
At first I thought Rosie could be an inexperienced scum who made a bad move proposing a Soren/Gruffin lynch. But then, when everyone started attacking her, her response seemed townish to me. The problem with her is that she contradicts herself a lot so is hard to tell if she appears scummy because she is not use to rolling scum or because she is just a lost townie trying to figure out the game. For now she is neutral to me - a position I don't particularly like so I hope I'll soon get a good read on her.
Can you link the response that sounded townie to you
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8507
Anyone wanna vote on non voters with me?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11884
DenjaX said:
Anyone wanna vote on non voters with me?

I am always down on a Togs vote when he's inactive.
And bunny is still a scum-lean to me so i'm down for a bunny lynch as well.
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
DenjaX said:
Anyone wanna vote on non voters with me?


Which one?
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Soren said:
Ruu said:


Okay for now I'll tell you what I think of Rosie because I'm on my mobile and reading Jack's posts is a pain with such a small screen ;-;
At first I thought Rosie could be an inexperienced scum who made a bad move proposing a Soren/Gruffin lynch. But then, when everyone started attacking her, her response seemed townish to me. The problem with her is that she contradicts herself a lot so is hard to tell if she appears scummy because she is not use to rolling scum or because she is just a lost townie trying to figure out the game. For now she is neutral to me - a position I don't particularly like so I hope I'll soon get a good read on her.
Can you link the response that sounded townie to you
How do you feel about Togs level of activity for this game? If I am going solely on meta then this fits scum Togs more in the two recent games I have played wit him. I am concerned about the post he did make because he left half the player base of his list and had nothing to say about me who has been among the more active players to that point.

@Jackrito I would be willing to lynch Togs, Bunny, and possibly Rosie though not sold on her as certain scum. Ruu feel more town to me but I have unanswered questions. Rinto same as you no reason to not believe him right now.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 4, 2017 8:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4743
logic340 said:
Soren said:
Can you link the response that sounded townie to you
How do you feel about Togs level of activity for this game? If I am going solely on meta then this fits scum Togs more in the two recent games I have played wit him. I am concerned about the post he did make because he left half the player base of his list and had nothing to say about me who has been among the more active players to that point.

@Jackrito I would be willing to lynch Togs, Bunny, and possibly Rosie though not sold on her as certain scum. Ruu feel more town to me but I have unanswered questions. Rinto same as you no reason to not believe him right now.
Just woke up.
I have nothing to say about you because you have been Logic-ing itnup as usual. I haven't seen anything notacibly different from your other games in terms of play so nothing jumped out at me, I would have stated this in a T/S list but didn't end up getting to that
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
20 MINUTES PEOPLE!!!

@Jackrito, @Kit, @Oyasumi_Rosie, @Ruu, @Rinto-kun, @Grapefruit21, @Gruffin, @DenjaX, @Soren, @Togs, @Sollux16, @Wen294, @BunnyEnergizer

lets consolidate on a few people and get this lynch done.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 4, 2017 8:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
logic340 said:
20 MINUTES PEOPLE!!!

@Jackrito, @Kit, @Oyasumi_Rosie, @Ruu, @Rinto-kun, @Grapefruit21, @Gruffin, @DenjaX, @Soren, @Togs, @Sollux16, @Wen294, @BunnyEnergizer

lets consolidate on a few people and get this lynch done.


Well you know where I stand on this
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6080
logic340 said:
20 MINUTES PEOPLE!!!

@Jackrito, @Kit, @Oyasumi_Rosie, @Ruu, @Rinto-kun, @Grapefruit21, @Gruffin, @DenjaX, @Soren, @Togs, @Sollux16, @Wen294, @BunnyEnergizer

lets consolidate on a few people and get this lynch done.
ok,,, i just woke up and dont know whats going on. but it looks like you are voting bunny with me ..










. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Bunny or Togs people take a side 12 minutes and counting.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 4, 2017 8:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
Vote Bunnyenergizer

My bigger town reads are voting here rather then people on Ruu who I don't trust and their posts just feel off to me.
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Kit said:
logic340 said:
20 MINUTES PEOPLE!!!

@Jackrito, @Kit, @Oyasumi_Rosie, @Ruu, @Rinto-kun, @Grapefruit21, @Gruffin, @DenjaX, @Soren, @Togs, @Sollux16, @Wen294, @BunnyEnergizer

lets consolidate on a few people and get this lynch done.
ok,,, i just woke up and dont know whats going on. but it looks like you are voting bunny with me ..
Yes I am, I am not at all too happy with their responses though I cannot say for certain they come from scum. I shared this with Jackrito to get his thoughts earlier. wen also commented on it. I believe this was on page 9.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 4, 2017 8:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11884
logic340 said:
Bunny or Togs people take a side 12 minutes and counting.

Hmmm....
Bunny came off as scummier but she's new. Togs should know what he's doing but it doesn't show.

Vote change: Togs
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
@-shad- or @_Claire_ can we get another updated VC in the closing minutes?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 4, 2017 8:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
logic340 said:
Bunny or Togs people take a side 12 minutes and counting.


This feels a bit forceful since Togs is not even a option at the moment, if Ruu does flip bad you would be likely scum buddy with a late save attempt.That been said I agree with you
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2566
💀 Vote Count 1.11 💀


💀 Ruu 💀 (3) // 🐩 Soren , DenjaX, Oyasumi_Rosie🐩
💀 Bunny 💀 (3) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito 🐩
Rinto-kun (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Gruffin 🐩
Togs(1) // 🐩 Wen294 🐩
Jackrito (1) // 🐩 Rinto-kun🐩
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) // 🐩 Grapefruit21🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny, Sollux16, Togs, Jackrito


🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours. Sorry about all the missing vote counts pieces. I have no idea what got into me today.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩



Thanks to vanitystar for making it
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11884
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
Bunny or Togs people take a side 12 minutes and counting.


This feels a bit forceful since Togs is not even a option at the moment

Hmm why not, he's lacking in both post quantity and quality.

Then again i might be biased ._.

That said i agree with you that it seems a tad bit forcefull. But town might need that at the moment to come through. Also you're dismissing a non-voter now aren't you?
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
Bunny or Togs people take a side 12 minutes and counting.


This feels a bit forceful since Togs is not even a option at the moment, if Ruu does flip bad you would be likely scum buddy with a late save attempt.That been said I agree with you
If she flips bad I will deal with the ramifications of this action then. I can't worry about the unknown right now, but no lynch isn't an option for me today either. Ruu's train feels too easy but that doesn't mean that we didn't hit scum I will revisit that tomorrow. That being said I don't see scum Ruu leaving the way she did because when she gets lynched as scum she really tries to gain those sympathy points (though maybe things have changed).
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 4, 2017 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4743
vote: Ruu

I caught up. Gruffin seems better, makes me doubt why I suspected in the first place. I believe Rinto's claim completely. I feel like taking a chance on Ruu the most here.

Hmm as for Bunny admittedly I haven't gotten much from their posts. They're the kind of player I'd rather PoE out later, a D1 lynch of an obviously new player I find to never be very fruitful
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
wen294 said:
Jackrito said:


This feels a bit forceful since Togs is not even a option at the moment

Hmm why not, he's lacking in both post quantity and quality.

Then again i might be biased ._.


What I mean is forceing a vote on someone with no votes on them late on when votes are like this is normally a bad move and can lead to ties, I'm not saying he is town, he is scummy to me still.
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18193
bunny seems like such an easy mislynch to pull off simply because she is new and is very overwhelmed by how to play
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6080
logic340 said:
Kit said:
ok,,, i just woke up and dont know whats going on. but it looks like you are voting bunny with me ..
Yes I am, I am not at all too happy with their responses though I cannot say for certain they come from scum. I shared this with Jackrito to get his thoughts earlier. wen also commented on it. I believe this was on page 9.
hmm, i see... she looks bad but she's also basically not giving us any reads to judge at all. Did she ever answer the questions I gave her?










. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11884
@-shad- you listed jack as non-voter but he voted.

And now i recall what non-voted logic dismissed. Well i'd sooner vote on Togs or Bunny over Sollux so i guess that's fine.
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18193
Soren said:
bunny seems like such an easy mislynch to pull off simply because she is new and is very overwhelmed by how to play
not saying she is town, but i dont see the scum read on her
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4743
Guys don't talk about me like I'm not here : V

Trust me, you reallly don't want to lynch me this game.
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8507
Unvotes :3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
@wen294 would you come to bunny with us to break this tie?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 4, 2017 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18193
logic340 said:
Soren said:
Can you link the response that sounded townie to you
How do you feel about Togs level of activity for this game? If I am going solely on meta then this fits scum Togs more in the two recent games I have played wit him. I am concerned about the post he did make because he left half the player base of his list and had nothing to say about me who has been among the more active players to that point.

@Jackrito I would be willing to lynch Togs, Bunny, and possibly Rosie though not sold on her as certain scum. Ruu feel more town to me but I have unanswered questions. Rinto same as you no reason to not believe him right now.
if i had to say, i'd say scum. because togs tends to lurk a lot as scum. but then thats not me judging on the content of his posts when he actually posts. so i need a bit more time to sort him out
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18193
what is the vc??
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18193
really hoping its not a tie right now
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8507
Soren said:
what is the vc??
tie between ruu and bunny

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11884
Togs said:
I believe Rinto's claim completely.
Based on....?
I don't see any specific reason to trust or distrust his claim at this point in time. I find it odd that you completly believe it tbh.

Soren said:
bunny seems like such an easy mislynch to pull off simply because she is new and is very overwhelmed by how to play
True but imo the people on the Ruu train stink.
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2566
💀 Vote Count 1.12 💀


💀 Ruu 💀 (3) // 🐩 Soren , Oyasumi_Rosie, Togs🐩
💀 Bunny💀 (3) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito 🐩
Rinto-kun (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Gruffin 🐩
Togs(1) // 🐩 Wen294 🐩
Jackrito (1) // 🐩 Rinto-kun🐩
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) // 🐩 Grapefruit21🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny, Sollux16, Denjax


🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours.I shall kill myself now ;-; making too much mistakes
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩



Thanks to vanitystar for making it
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 7884
Vote: Bunny



 
Feb 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Yes I am, I am not at all too happy with their responses though I cannot say for certain they come from scum. I shared this with Jackrito to get his thoughts earlier. wen also commented on it. I believe this was on page 9.
hmm, i see... she looks bad but she's also basically not giving us any reads to judge at all. Did she ever answer the questions I gave her?
No and I served up questions as well 1 minute looks like ruu is gone bet she is town.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18193
i think its tied between bunny and ruu atm
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4743
Soren said:
what is the vc??
Tied between Ruu and Bunny atm I believe
 
Feb 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11884
Vote change: Bunny
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8507
Vote BunnyEnergizer

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 4, 2017 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4743
Aw rip it isn't anymore. I actually don't like that I feel like Ruu is a lot better
 
Feb 4, 2017 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2566
Timep

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18193
@jackrito im surprised that you're giving rinto a free pass for a flavor claim. you know best out of everyone that flavor is not indicative of alignment.
 
Feb 4, 2017 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 7884
Those 2 weren't viable lynches, I must say.
I'd prefer Togs lynch, tbh



 
Feb 4, 2017 9:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4743
Poor rabbit :/
 
 
Feb 4, 2017 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11884
Rinto-kun said:
Those 2 weren't viable lynches, I must say.
I'd prefer Togs lynch, tbh

So did I ;)

Well nobody was biting and bringing a 3th train in that EoD mess wouldn't have been a good idea anyway xD
 
Feb 4, 2017 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8507
Togs said:
Poor rabbit :/
I am getting you next.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 4, 2017 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4743
Soren said:
@jackrito im surprised that you're giving rinto a free pass for a flavor claim. you know best out of everyone that flavor is not indicative of alignment.
I feel as though the way he claimed made it very town, at least that's how it was for me
 
Feb 4, 2017 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15065
Please be scum!?!?!?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 4, 2017 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10717
Soren said:
@jackrito im surprised that you're giving rinto a free pass for a flavor claim. you know best out of everyone that flavor is not indicative of alignment.
That is true like I said in my post, but I feel like it is not worth the risk on day one, I plan to come back to it later, also partly because my exp with Shadroxx as a host he likes to keep things alignment proper and I don't think Claire would make fav character scum. Some heavy host meta biased here I know.
 
Pages (50) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »