Forum Settings
Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2017 4:02 AM

Dec 2016
@Gruffin (Parroting Jack a bit here, but) Togs gives off town vibes in 68 for being the first to strongly call out Rosie for poking around looking for town PR's (masons). A lot of people commented on that post, togs was the first to really say it wasn't a kosher question/observation. Also like his 49 just "feels" towny.

@Jackrito 67 continues to not ping me as scummy. And that is there only other post before you say this in your 93
Jack said:

I would say based off interactions on this Soren is the more likely scum trying to pocket, my only issue with Gruffin is a lack of self awareness to bad intent and how much they defend it. Also they is more then two things they can flip.

So I'm not sure why you are saying it's mostly the stuff that came later, because Gruff didn't have many other posts between that and their big catch up post.

As for towny defensiveness vs scummy defensiveness that is something I do struggle to read, but the way Gruffin was sticking by their read rather than trying desperately to backpedal made it feel towny to me, well at least not scummy. It's definitely a gut read, but I'm feeling it.

So not going to give a full read list but here are my scummiest and towniest two.

Kit
Togs

Sollux
Rosie
Feb 3, 2017 4:05 AM

Dec 2013
Sollux16 said:
Now then, I'm finally caught up. (Goes to class and misses just about EVERYTHING! XD)

Vote: Soren for being the first to vote me up.

I don't really think that scum would reveal themselves this early in the game, but I'm a little suspicious.
Yuck...

DenjaX said:
Guess I am stuck with @Kit

Well I know she's scum anyway.
So what's this comment about? I don't get it.

BunnyEnergizer said:
@Gruffin

well lol its the first time i play this stuff, i have no idea i can ask about.

lets say person loves his role
and he loves psychological/dark stuff anime
maybe hes mafia? maybe he isnt. maybe likes doin dark stuff and he likes night? maybe he doesnt, who knows xd

can you pleasee tell me what people DO talk abt then? XD
Well not like people respond are guaranteed to tell the truth when you ask them if they like their role. Also 'who knows' means you basically got no information for the question. What's the point in asking. As for what people do talk about, whatever is happening.
Don't ask me how to ask proper questions though, i've yet to figure that part out myself ._.

Kit said:
Soren said:
Hmm okay, how do those show you that she has a scum mindset, cause town has acted like that before too.
I don't need reasons to scum read her to vote her at this point. Are you trying to get me to unvote? Want me to vote you again instead? Multiple people have stated what they don't like about Gruffin's posts. Can you point out a flaw in those reasonings?

Yuck. What you basically said:
"i don't need reads to vote", "i can OMGUS you", "I can sheep others so long as you can't point out the other's mistakes"
This post is such a big NOPE for me. Seriously.
vote: Kit

After i'm done backreading everything i'll go over kit's posts again.

Sollux16 said:
Gruffin said:
@Sollux16 What makes you suspicious enough of Soren to dismiss your previous thought that scum won't put themselves in the spotlight? Is it the vote on you as your post suggests? What is suspicious about it?

I don't really suspect Soren. To be honest I don't know who to suspect and who not to suspect at the moment. Their vote against me isn't really suspicious, so that's not my reason. Soren is just my vote until I pick up a little bit more.

Then why bother changing your RVS vote in the first place if you basically replace it with another RVS vote.
Feb 3, 2017 4:48 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Vote Gruffin

I need better from them then I have been getting so far.

Just wondering but what made you change votes after like 25 minutes of your last post. Normally a vote change comes directly after a post, or in the same post. The time gap feels kinda weird to me.

Ruu said:
Bunny looks completely lost xDD But I used the same tactic in my first mafia game and I was scum so she is still on my list of suspects.

Just because they played similar to you when you were scum doesn't mean it came from a similar mindset though. Do you know if her mindset in general is somewhat similar to yours? If so then your point has some value i guess. If not then i can't see why your read on her would be much different from neutral.

Ruu said:
I'm not scum so I don't have to fake stuff. I just need to be myself (aparently my true self is also scummy ;-;)

"i just need to be myself"
"my true self is scummy"
Ruu scum confirmed.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ruu said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts. I'm not a fan of the way you handle the Soren/Gruffin situation. Now I know you are new, or at least you haven't been town or scum yet so I that makes me think twice before going scum with you. I hope your future post will convince me of your towniness because I need to start eliminating people from my scum list -_-
Nah, I think I will just get worse from here. Unless I get super lucky and I hit scum day one again. This is just how my town plays out.

The whole Soren/Gruffin thing feels like a huge distraction right now. Its kind of wasting time and votes that could be going towards someone who is actually scum. I feel like this will be more telling later on but we won't know till that time comes.
Don't like the defeatist attitude here.
I do agree that at the very least Soren will probably sort himself out sooner or later anyway. Not sure about Gruffin, don't know her too well.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Hopefully now that I have gotten it off my chest I can find better hunts to be on. ;w;
I don't like the way you said this tbh. Unless i'm misunderstanding the term scumhunting is a general term. You hunt for scum, there are no better hunts than scum hunts.

Sollux16 said:
I think I'm going to keep an eye on Denja and Jackrito for a bit, some of their earlier posts have me thinking.
Which posts?
Thinking about what?

Gruffin said:

I'll Vote: Ruu for now because I do not have a clear grasp on her thought process.

So at this point in time the person you scumread the most is someone you don't quite understand. Meaning you don't scumread ANYBODY for ANYTHING at this point in time?

Edit: changed on town to in time.
wen294Feb 3, 2017 6:07 AM
Feb 3, 2017 5:26 AM

Apr 2014
wen294 said:
Jackrito said:
Vote Gruffin

Just wondering but what made you change votes after like 25 minutes of your last post. Normally a vote change comes directly after a post, or in the same post. The time gap feels kinda weird to me.

Ruu said:
Bunny looks completely lost xDD But I used the same tactic in my first mafia game and I was scum so she is still on my list of suspects.

Just because they played similar to you when you were scum doesn't mean it came from a similar mindset though. Do you know if her mindset in general is somewhat similar to yours? If so then your point has some value i guess. If not then i can't see why your read on her would be much different from neutral.

Ruu said:
I'm not scum so I don't have to fake stuff. I just need to be myself (aparently my true self is also scummy ;-;)

"my true self is scummy"
Ruu scum confirmed.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Nah, I think I will just get worse from here. Unless I get super lucky and I hit scum day one again. This is just how my town plays out.

The whole Soren/Gruffin thing feels like a huge distraction right now. Its kind of wasting time and votes that could be going towards someone who is actually scum. I feel like this will be more telling later on but we won't know till that time comes.
I do agree that at the very least Soren will probably sort himself out sooner or later anyway. Not sure about Gruffin, don't know her too well.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Hopefully now that I have gotten it off my chest I can find better hunts to be on. ;w;
I don't like the way you said this tbh. Unless i'm misunderstanding the term scumhunting is a general term. You hunt for scum, there are no better hunts than scum hunts.

Sollux16 said:
I think I'm going to keep an eye on Denja and Jackrito for a bit, some of their earlier posts have me thinking.
Which posts?
Thinking about what?

Gruffin said:

I'll Vote: Ruu for now because I do not have a clear grasp on her thought process.

So at this point on town the person you scumread the most is someone you don't quite understand. Meaning you don't scumread ANYBODY for ANYTHING at this point in time?

I was debating with myself if I felt confident enough to vote and my starting vote was doing little, I don't do things on impluse. Main reason why I never voted Soren eariler.

Your point on similar mindset as Ruu is pretty good and I agree it is not wise to judge people to oneself.

I like the point on defeatist attitude that is something that always bothers me especially this early, it is normally used to make people back off.

You are been picky on wording over hunting here I feel with Rosie . I like how you ask Sollux same as i did and your agreement with me on Gruffin lacking scum reads,

Overall this post is pretty positive I hope you can keep it up, since you ask gruffin I will ask you the same who do you scum read, apart from Kit.
Feb 3, 2017 5:33 AM

Apr 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@Gruffin (Parroting Jack a bit here, but) Togs gives off town vibes in 68 for being the first to strongly call out Rosie for poking around looking for town PR's (masons). A lot of people commented on that post, togs was the first to really say it wasn't a kosher question/observation. Also like his 49 just "feels" towny.

@Jackrito 67 continues to not ping me as scummy. And that is there only other post before you say this in your 93
Jack said:

I would say based off interactions on this Soren is the more likely scum trying to pocket, my only issue with Gruffin is a lack of self awareness to bad intent and how much they defend it. Also they is more then two things they can flip.

So I'm not sure why you are saying it's mostly the stuff that came later, because Gruff didn't have many other posts between that and their big catch up post.

As for towny defensiveness vs scummy defensiveness that is something I do struggle to read, but the way Gruffin was sticking by their read rather than trying desperately to backpedal made it feel towny to me, well at least not scummy. It's definitely a gut read, but I'm feeling it.

So not going to give a full read list but here are my scummiest and towniest two.

Kit
Togs

Sollux
Rosie

They is not a lot true the one that triggered me was here reasons it bothers me are here added with the first part sounds more scum frustration in my view. next came questions which to me look like them trying to gain towncred. I did sort of like their readlist but it feels off still. I need to take a step back and reread tbh.
Feb 3, 2017 5:45 AM

Jan 2010
Back reading
My computer is at the dr. today so I'm on mobile. Please bear with me. Ping me with any questions.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 3, 2017 6:34 AM

Sep 2014
Well goddammit then. I have no idea how to play, lol if some people say that what im saying is useless, then please enlighten me. If you cant then dont say anything xd
and you have no information whether im townie or mafia or wutev that is called now. So ya cant make assumptions without no reason either.
Feb 3, 2017 6:37 AM

Jan 2010
Votes and reasons: if I missed a vote or the reason is incorrect please do let me know. I'd like this to be ad accurate as possible. Thoughts are my thoughts at the time I posted.

@Oyasumi_Rosie you gave 3 possibilities for the situation (the ones we all know) t/t, t/s, s/s. Which do you think this is? I'm getting mixed signals from you. It seems you think Soren is trying to pocket Gruffin but you give reason as the RVS on the same person? So are they both scum or is Soren pocketing Gruffin or are they both Town? This post reminds me of Thieme in FT. Make yourself clear please.

Feb 3, 2017 6:39 AM

Jan 2010
BunnyEnergizer said:
Well goddammit then. I have no idea how to play, lol if some people say that what im saying is useless, then please enlighten me. If you cant then dont say anything xd
and you have no information whether im townie or mafia or wutev that is called now. So ya cant make assumptions without no reason either.
do you have any prior experience or knowledge about Mafia? Irl or forum mafia?

Feb 3, 2017 6:59 AM

May 2015
@Soren @Gruffin I gave my read on Gruffin in #156.

Things I found scummy:

- Townreading people from the start to get them to trust you.
- backing off when questioned
- Defending Soren ( this could also be said about Soren but as I stated before I can see a townie mindset behind Soren's idea) without good reasos.

#168 - DenjaX votes Ruu - "este kuchi kuchi?"
Thoughts: I don't know what to think

^Best post of the Day

Denja likes his kuchi kuchi xDDD
Feb 3, 2017 6:59 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
My computer is at the dr. today so I'm on mobile.

Just wondering but what's dr. ?
As far as i'm aware of dr. means doctor but i kinda doubt you meant that.

Jackrito said:
I was debating with myself if I felt confident enough to vote and my starting vote was doing little, I don't do things on impluse. Main reason why I never voted Soren eariler.

Overall this post is pretty positive I hope you can keep it up, since you ask gruffin I will ask you the same who do you scum read, apart from Kit.

Yeah well even if you don't do it on impulse to my experience you have time to think about that sort of decision making while creating a post in which you sort out your thoughts and then at the end of it you change vote. (or decide not to). But i guess that's more of a playstyle thing then so i'll leave it at that.

Well as i said earlier i feel like Soren will sort himself out. After that intro he's bound to be hunting scum. If he's not going to scumhunt after that intro then yeah, it'll be a ping for scum!soren. Also from my experience he fumbles with wall posts when trying to frame someone who he knows is town.
I'm not sure i agree with everything grape says (like town reading sollux and Rosie) but overall he has a towny feel to his posts. I guess to put it into words that his posts feel really coherent/consistent and not in a scummy way.
Also Ruu said she wasn't gonna appeal to emotions and then i think in like the same post she was talking about working together and unite as a team/town or whatever. Don't remember the exact words but that in a way still seemed like appealing to emotions to me, just in a different way than her scum game. So i'm not sure what alignment that indicates.

And while sharing my thoughts i realise you were asking about scum reads and i'm not really giving them. Righto, on to scum reads.

Sollux is there, he places RVS vote. Then after backreading he places a vote on Soren for voting on him (OMGUS?) and then later on says he didn't really have any reason for it. So it was basically another RVS vote. If that's the case i'm not sure why he bothered to change anyway. He also feels a bit like he's playing his cards close to the hand, which doesn't really give off a good vibe.
That said part (or all) of this might be because he's new. I'm not really familiar with the new player experience as my first game was a really simple set-up and the game itself wasn't really on a high level either in terms of other players/activity and stuff like that. That's why i usually dismiss the new player confusion hence why my reads on new players might be biased towards scummy.

As for Rosie i might be nitpicking a bit for the hunting part. Aside from that i'm no fan of how she said to not focus on Soren/gruffin and then proceeded to vote Soren for reason that were imo kinda bad. And before that she was called out on encouraging peeps to vote Soren/gruffin without comitting to the case herself. Kinda gives of and off feeling.
Feb 3, 2017 7:06 AM

Dec 2013
BunnyEnergizer said:
Practise makes master.
Also you might be scum, why would we hold you by the hand and tell you what to do step by step. We can't form reads on you if you only do what we tell you to do.
Feb 3, 2017 7:15 AM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Is there a wolf role in mafia?

denja is messing with us. The wolf role depends on the type of mafia game and flavour. There isn't one in this game
you have got to be kidding me? Town roles are called Wolves. Town should have known that. If not for my lock Vote Kit, I would have voted you instead. You cant evem determine your own flavour which means you should be scum.

You should have done your research first.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 7:19 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
My computer is at the dr. today so I'm on mobile.

Just wondering but what's dr. ?
As far as i'm aware of dr. means doctor but i kinda doubt you meant that.
I meant what I said my work computer was giving an activate Windows message. The people we bought it from said bring it to them they will fix it. So my computer is at the Dr (doctor). I'm on mobile for now and since I can't work I'm going home for the day. I will be on a computer again shortly and for the remainder of the day.

Feb 3, 2017 7:25 AM

Nov 2008
@wen294 my vote is locked on Kit because I did that by impulse.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 7:38 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie you gave 3 possibilities for the situation (the ones we all know) t/t, t/s, s/s. Which do you think this is? I'm getting mixed signals from you. It seems you think Soren is trying to pocket Gruffin but you give reason as the RVS on the same person? So are they both scum or is Soren pocketing Gruffin or are they both Town? This post reminds me of Thieme in FT. Make yourself clear please.

I know that, but it was also bugging me so much that i need to say something. Just using that logic on it own though there is a 2/3 change that Soren is scum and 1/3 chance that Gruffin is .
I didn't think Soren was pocketing Gruffin because he choose her specially. The RVS is something that I noticed after wards, that I thought helped support my feeling.

Feb 3, 2017 7:39 AM

Aug 2013
Unvote

Feb 3, 2017 7:49 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

I know that, but it was also bugging me so much that i need to say something. Just using that logic on it own though there is a 2/3 change that Soren is scum and 1/3 chance that Gruffin is .
I didn't think Soren was pocketing Gruffin because he choose her specially. The RVS is something that I noticed after wards, that I thought helped support my feeling.
how does the RVS support you thinking? unless you think they are both scum and were trying to pull a fast one on the town?

Feb 3, 2017 7:57 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

how does the RVS support you thinking? unless you think they are both scum and were trying to pull a fast one on the town?

I mean that is a possibility. I just found it really weird that there was not mention of their same vote till I believe Ruu brought it up again as a reason they seemed extra suspect

Feb 3, 2017 8:00 AM

Nov 2008
Hmmm... Ruu conveniently disappeared. Interesting.

I evem waited for her to be active.

Feb 3, 2017 8:05 AM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:

denja is messing with us. The wolf role depends on the type of mafia game and flavour. There isn't one in this game
you have got to be kidding me? Town roles are called Wolves. Town should have known that. If not for my lock Vote Kit, I would have voted you instead. You cant evem determine your own flavour which means you should be scum.

seriously? I didn't know that. I'm learning as I go, and that was never discussed in any of my previous games so.. I thought the wolf role was for Werewolves mafia or something like that. Sorry for not doing my research, I'm lazy Denja you should know that. I'm doing other stuff at the same time so yes, I'm not online all the time.
Feb 3, 2017 8:06 AM

Jan 2010
In regards to Bunny and Sollux I don't want to get into another cookiecrusher situation with these two new players. I would like us all to engage with them in an effort to help them understand what is going on. @wen294 in no way am I saying to hold their hands and walk them through it, but I was completely lost in my first game until I saw Soren nail scum EoD1 so I can relate. I know new doesn't=town but if they stay lost for too long we wont be able to read them later (See cookie in Fairy Tail game).

@Sollux16 and @BunnyEnergizer what are your experiences with mafia? Did you know anything about the game (IRL or Forum) before joining this game? The best advice I can give you is to speak your mind and use our vote as they are every town's best weapons. If you find something strange speak up on it and discuss it with others. If you don't understand what someone is saying or doing ask them about it so you can get a better understanding. They could be lying they could be telling the truth so think about what they would have to gain as either role when reading their responses. In no way should these hints garner me town credit this is just me trying to get you guys more involved.

Feb 3, 2017 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

seriously? I didn't know that. I'm learning as I go, and that was never discussed in any of my previous games so.. I thought the wolf role was for Werewolves mafia or something like that. Sorry for not doing my research, I'm lazy Denja you should know that. I'm doing other stuff at the same time so yes, I'm not online all the time.

I am so gonna este kuchi kuchi you when I get a chance.

Feb 3, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:

What exactly is "Este Kuchi Kuchi"?? I'm lost here.

Feb 3, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

I mean that is a possibility. I just found it really weird that there was not mention of their same vote till I believe Ruu brought it up again as a reason they seemed extra suspect
Yes we know it's a possibility so why bring that up? You voted Soren with those reasons so do you think he IS scum for them? Since him and Gruffin both voted Sollux and said nothing do you think that makes them scum buddies? I don't want the possibilities I want the conclusion you draw from it?

Feb 3, 2017 8:19 AM

Nov 2008
@logic340 it is spanish for tickling. xDD Ruu made a slip.

Since you are here, do you want to back me up with this agenda? Like fairy tail has called Guild as town, this game has Wolves. You know my drill. You down?

Feb 3, 2017 8:29 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Yes we know it's a possibility so why bring that up? You voted Soren with those reasons so do you think he IS scum for them? Since him and Gruffin both voted Sollux and said nothing do you think that makes them scum buddies? I don't want the possibilities I want the conclusion you draw from it?

I mean if you read the thread you would know that I got called out for using bad logic and took back my vote. Clearly you knew that I thought that they were scummy for that or else I would't have voted for them in the first place. I thought I was on to something but now I realize that it wasn't good. Why are you hard pressing me?

Feb 3, 2017 8:30 AM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:

Feb 3, 2017 8:36 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs...you and Rinto are in a similar boat with me <_< You had a good start that people liked but no lurk please. I need something I can read you off of and I haven't gotten it from you yet. To borrow from Crossbell "we're not doing this same old song and dance again." I'd like you to get active.
@Rinto-kun pretty much the same as above. I'm already told you the regular treatment is out the window. How do you feel about Sollux? Newbie town/Newbiescum? Does anything stand out to you yet?
I would class Sollux and Bunny with the two above as the inactive players thus far.

Feb 3, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 it is spanish for tickling. xDD Ruu made a slip.

Since you are here, do you want to back me up with this agenda? Like fairy tail has called Guild as town, this game has Wolves. You know my drill. You down?
Let's see where this leads us. Not sure what your agenda is but I need to get my read on you as well and I like working with you. I have my suspicions still since I just told her my meta for her last game and I'm not liking some of the things I am seeing from her either.

Feb 3, 2017 8:43 AM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

On a serious note, I cant believe you never checked your role PM when you received it. How hard is that? I bet you just jumped to your scum club invite right away. Big mistake saying that I am trolling. I used people's meta on me to my advantage.

Edit: put images in spoiler tag
DenjaXFeb 3, 2017 8:46 AM

Feb 3, 2017 8:46 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

I mean if you read the thread you would know that I got called out for using bad logic and took back my vote. Clearly you knew that I thought that they were scummy for that or else I would't have voted for them in the first place. I thought I was on to something but now I realize that it wasn't good. Why are you hard pressing me?
As I stated in my earlier post you said different ideas (not really settling on one) then voted. It just reminded me of what Thieme did D1 (Bur called him out for it) and I couldn't really understand if you suspected Gruffin as well or not. Since I couldn't figure it out I asked you for clarification.

Feb 3, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2008
wen294 said:
Kit said:
I don't need reasons to scum read her to vote her at this point. Are you trying to get me to unvote? Want me to vote you again instead? Multiple people have stated what they don't like about Gruffin's posts. Can you point out a flaw in those reasonings?

"i don't need reads to vote", "i can OMGUS you", "I can sheep others so long as you can't point out the other's mistakes"

I was trying to say that I wanted to pressure Gruffin with my vote so I could get a better read on her. But everyone just wants to defend her, huh? I even gave reasons for my vote, if you actually read my posts. I didn't say those things you think I "basically said" but have fun twisting my words up.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2008
BunnyEnergizer said:
Sounds like you don't want people figuring out you are scum?

Vote: Bunny

Here, I will help you a bit with some guided questions.

Why do you think Soren made a bet with Gruffin?

Does Rosie's focus on Soren/Gruffin seem like it is coming from scum agenda?

What do you think Denja is doing?

What do you think of the votes on Gruffin?

Just some things off that top of my head that I remember have been debated in this thread. You can say your thoughts on anything you want without people having to ask you.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 9:01 AM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:

On a serious note, I cant believe you never checked your role PM when you received it. How hard is that? I bet you just jumped to your scum club invite right away. Big mistake saying that I am trolling. I used people's meta on me to my advantage.

I never do. No matter my alignment. I just look for the word town/scum and then I'm off to the game thread. I have no problem if you want to come after me. I'm town so I have nothing to fear really...
Feb 3, 2017 9:08 AM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

I never do. No matter my alignment. I just look for the word town/scum and then I'm off to the game thread. I have no problem if you want to come after me. I'm town so I have nothing to fear really...
I'm not sure if you're serious but in a previous thread you complained about always being vanilla so I would have thought you'd be eager to open the role PM to find out if you got a cool role or something.

Feb 3, 2017 9:12 AM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

I respect that. Wanna check it out now? Are you a Wolf? I dun wanna accept you are scum... T_T

Feb 3, 2017 9:17 AM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
In regards to Bunny and Sollux I don't want to get into another cookiecrusher situation with these two new players. I would like us all to engage with them in an effort to help them understand what is going on. @wen294 in no way am I saying to hold their hands and walk them through it, but I was completely lost in my first game until I saw Soren nail scum EoD1 so I can relate. I know new doesn't=town but if they stay lost for too long we wont be able to read them later (See cookie in Fairy Tail game).

@Sollux16 and @BunnyEnergizer what are your experiences with mafia? Did you know anything about the game (IRL or Forum) before joining this game? The best advice I can give you is to speak your mind and use our vote as they are every town's best weapons. If you find something strange speak up on it and discuss it with others. If you don't understand what someone is saying or doing ask them about it so you can get a better understanding. They could be lying they could be telling the truth so think about what they would have to gain as either role when reading their responses. In no way should these hints garner me town credit this is just me trying to get you guys more involved.

I've heard a little bit about mafia from Gruffin but she never really told me much about how to play. I've also just started playing Town of Salem, which I'm told is similar, on the Town of Salem website about two days ago.

As for everyone who is majorly confused about my actions, I apologize, I'll figure out what I'm doing before too long hopefully so please bear with me a little longer. -bows-

wen294 said:
Jackrito said:
Vote Gruffin

Ruu said:

Ruu said:

"my true self is scummy"
Ruu scum confirmed.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Sollux16 said:
Which posts?
Thinking about what?

Gruffin said:

So at this point in time the person you scumread the most is someone you don't quite understand. Meaning you don't scumread ANYBODY for ANYTHING at this point in time?

Edit: changed on town to in time.

As for what is making me slightly question Denja and Jackrito. Denja at the beginning mentioned something about how they are a wolf. From my experiences with ToS over the past few days, wolf kills town. I mean, wolf kills everything but for all I know, they could be a part of mafia here. Someone also mentioned how this is how Denja normally plays. Unfortunately, I don't know how trolly Denja is or isn't so I would like to just keep an eye on them for now.

As for Jackrito, their post earlier on page 1 about how "more often than not it's correct when they vote for wen" and then Togs said they could say the same for them. The way Jackrito reacted made me start thinking about them as well. This doesn't necessarily make them scum but it did make it so I'd like to just keep my eye on them as well.

I'm going to be spending most of my free time to day going back to reread some stuff and see if I can figure out anything else. In the meantime, I don't like that I'm voting for Soren at the moment so I'm gonna take off my vote completely and vote (with a good reason) later on. I know some of you are gonna question me even more for doing this, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Unvote
Feb 3, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

I'm calling shenanigans on this one. Not only do I support what Kit said about you complaining about being Vanilla all the time. Role information is kind of important in deciding how your going to approach things to my understanding. Did your PM really say SCUM?? Little details like this make a difference when trying to decide if you are mafia or town. It's over the top and I have to ask myself where it's coming form and what's the motivation?

Feb 3, 2017 9:25 AM

Nov 2008
The more Kit posts the more I slowly lose my sanity. We need to lynch her ASAP to prevent further casualtly...

Feb 3, 2017 9:32 AM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:

I respect that. Wanna check it out now? Are you a Wolf? I dun wanna accept you are scum... T_T

I'm not a wolf. I'm just town. I don't know if this was a trap from your part or what. But not being a wolf doesn't mean I'm mafia.
Feb 3, 2017 9:38 AM

Nov 2008
Ok I am gonna disregard some things because of a possibility of coaching. We will see how it goes. Ddnt really want my query can last more than 2 hours lel. Gonna assess the situation nao. xDD

Feb 3, 2017 9:41 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 1.6 💀

💀 Gruffin 💀 (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Jackrito 🐩
💀 Jackrito 💀 (2) // 🐩 Rinto-kun , Soren🐩
💀 Kit 💀 (2) // 🐩 Wen294, DenjaX 🐩
Ruu (1) // 🐩 Gruffin 🐩
Soren (1) // 🐩 Togs 🐩
Rinto-kun (1) // 🐩 Logic340 🐩
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) // 🐩 Grapefruit21🐩
Bunny (1) // 🐩 Kit🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny, Oyasumi_Rosie , Sollux16

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩

-shad-Feb 3, 2017 10:01 AM

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 3, 2017 10:01 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:

I don't think anybody knows the answer to this one.

Also @-shad- you got a 2 behind ruu who only has 1 vote.
Feb 3, 2017 10:02 AM

Oct 2015
wen294 said:
Kit said:

Also @-shad- you got a 2 behind ruu who only has 1 vote.
Thanks. Doing it on mobile its hard ._.

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 3, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:

I've heard a little bit about mafia from Gruffin but she never really told me much about how to play. I've also just started playing Town of Salem, which I'm told is similar, on the Town of Salem website about two days ago.

As for everyone who is majorly confused about my actions, I apologize, I'll figure out what I'm doing before too long hopefully so please bear with me a little longer. -bows-
Thank you this gives me a better understanding of where your first few post are coming from. I knew nothing of mafia when I played my first game so I can relate to the awkwardness of your posts. It's not enough to clear you or condemn you but it helps me in understanding you moving forward.

Feb 3, 2017 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
Sollux16 said:
In the meantime, I don't like that I'm voting for Soren at the moment so I'm gonna take off my vote completely and vote (with a good reason) later on. I know some of you are gonna question me even more for doing this, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Unvote

No reason to vote for someone you don't scumread. We got 22 hours left, make use of it.
Allthough i guess some pressure is gone now but could be worse.

Kit said:
wen294 said:

I was trying to say that I wanted to pressure Gruffin with my vote so I could get a better read on her. But everyone just wants to defend her, huh? I even gave reasons for my vote, if you actually read my posts. I didn't say those things you think I "basically said" but have fun twisting my words up.
It's not like i have a fun time defending Gruffin, it's just that your post sounded really yuck. Even without me twisting your words. Heck i twisted your words precisely because the original is yuck.

DenjaX said:
The more Kit posts the more I slowly lose my sanity. We need to lynch her ASAP to prevent further casualtly...

Working on it.
Feb 3, 2017 10:13 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:

aaaa, i dont have any experience in mafia, but i will try to do my best lol XD i did play town of salem, few games, it is similar right? i think ill understand everything after i read all the chat (i dont even use forums, like at all) so lul im noob xd
Feb 3, 2017 10:24 AM

Jan 2008
wen294 said:
Kit said:

It's not about knowing but about how people react to it and interpret it. (true tho)

wen294 said:
Kit said:
It's not like i have a fun time defending Gruffin, it's just that your post sounded really yuck. Even without me twisting your words. Heck i twisted your words precisely because the original is yuck.
I don't blame you for not liking it, I was honestly wondering why no one called me out until you did. It doesn't seem like you're thinking about why I said it though, just framing it as "this is yucky so Kit must be scum"

Feb 3, 2017 10:28 AM

Jan 2008
BunnyEnergizer said:
logic340 said:

aaaa, i dont have any experience in mafia, but i will try to do my best lol XD i did play town of salem, few games, it is similar right? i think ill understand everything after i read all the chat (i dont even use forums, like at all) so lul im noob xd
Mechanically ToS is similar to forum mafia (because they're both mafia games) but in practice there are a lot of differences because we rely on behavioral analysis here. It is pretty important to read all or at least most of the thread (skim if you have to) to get an idea of how everyone is behaving. Especially on Day 1, where there are no deaths and no power roles have been used.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.