Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 31, 2012 8:24 AM

Aug 2012
What if the mystery woman was actually present Lucy? ;)
Aug 31, 2012 8:28 AM

Jan 2012
Katekyo Hitman Reborn is gonna sue FT lol
Aug 31, 2012 8:51 AM
Aug 2012
Is there any possibility that the mystery girl is Lissana?
Aug 31, 2012 8:52 AM

Dec 2007
Even more boring than an announced victory is an announced defeat. All the prelude kinda thing was getting on my nerves since a while ago, why do it? Now I really hope this is an arc about changing destiny/future, since otherwise going through 30 chapters of seeing how the things promised in 20 chapters ago happen one by one is going to be a snorefest.
Aug 31, 2012 8:56 AM

Dec 2011
What is this a big future foreshadowing? Levy crying with all the scars? Oh God, this arc might have more destruction than S-Class arc.

Didn't expect Gajeel to see the Dragons graveyard... I guess it is related to the Dragon King festival.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2012 9:00 AM

Mar 2011
no_1_important said:
Lumathy said:
No one important gonna die. Didn't people learn anything after the last arc?

This chapter was better than last week, even though it felt kinda short.

Btw I hope Levy's face is just temporary, it's sad to see this happens to pretty people.
i wouldnt say no one will die. it was obvious they werent going to die last arc since if those characters did die the series would just fall apart :P but the way levy was and how much fear she was showing kinda shows something really serious happened. and how levy said my beloved, there arent many characters she would refer to as that. since jet and droy would be the closest ppl to her, lucy is like her best friend but shes writing to her, so that really just leaves gajeel who she obviously has feelings for. so some important might probably die. hopefully something will bring them back to life or some shit. but i no peeps are gonna be like o god thats so unrealistic but hey its a magic world so why not i would welcome that

Just because Levy thought some people died doesn't mean that they actually died. The rest of the guild thought everyone on Tenrou Island died too, but guess what? This is going just like last arc with the premonitions stuff, I can't see anyone anyone dying at all (excluding fodders of course).
Aug 31, 2012 9:01 AM

Jul 2010
i really wanna know whats gonna happen next now °_°
Aug 31, 2012 9:24 AM

May 2008
GRAY'S FIGHT PLEASE :D. Nothing else is really interesting to me ... other then what Gajeel saw.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 31, 2012 9:33 AM

Sep 2010
I sense an impending time-paradox scenario.
Aug 31, 2012 10:08 AM

Apr 2008
Manga stream scanlation is out. A few key diferences in the translation mainly on Levy's page which now has at least 7 names instead of 6 and the last page, Jellal's reaction shows more clearly that it is a person he knows.
Aug 31, 2012 10:23 AM

Jun 2010
Im just gonna throw out maybe its Lucy's mom.....just go with it.
Aug 31, 2012 10:31 AM

Apr 2008
SkyFade said:
Im just gonna throw out maybe its Lucy's mom.....just go with it.

Why cry when watching Natsu fight then?
Aug 31, 2012 10:39 AM

Jun 2011
I can say that this reveal is a lot more interesting than the reveal of Tobi in Naruto.
Aug 31, 2012 10:43 AM

Mar 2010
Pikon said:
I can say that this reveal is a lot more interesting than the reveal of Tobi in Naruto.

Well Tobi wasnt really a reveal so yeah! :P

Also back to topic this chapter was simply mindblowing! Why Levy has scars??? D:
I want time-travel so we can fix this!!!!!! Also if all these events going to happen I belive that Fairy Tail is coming to an end...?
Aug 31, 2012 10:45 AM
Dec 2010
Hmm, the premonition this time has only the scene of the castle falling. Maybe somehow the present is changed and only the castle is destroyed?

About the mysterious girl, it is clear that it is someone jellal knows. So i am guessing it is not a new character. The other important thing i noticed is that she wears slippers. There are very few female characters that wear slippers regularly. The first person that come to mind is Wendy. Her body size fits Wendy too. My prediction is that she is Wendy maybe from the future? Maybe somehow wendy appearing again triggered the premonition again.

Gajeel just appearing in the dragon graveyard...is bad writing. A dragon graveyard underneath a city known as the Flower Blooming Capital?
My prediction is that humans have somehow been leaching off the dragons. Thus the dragon feast is held as revenge?
And probably wtv the arcadios does is to prevent the dragon feast
Aug 31, 2012 10:52 AM

Sep 2009
Okay Mashima, you just took The Grand Master Troll -title.

Two weeks untill the reveal? Goddamn...
Aug 31, 2012 10:53 AM

Jul 2009
And who thought that mining cart thing was there for show. It was a plot device! LOL!
Aug 31, 2012 10:55 AM

Sep 2006
Guessing who will die:
Team ShadowGear - because Levy's dear Gajeel is a dragonslayer, and dragonslayers probably wouldn't die due to plot kai (esp 1st gen slayers). So the next dear thing besides Lucy is Team ShadowGear.

Some allies from other guilds. We have a lot of them hanging around, some of them fodder-like, but probably relevant enough that Levy would write them in too.

Makarov - because he's had one too many near misses with death, and anyway there are 2 more leaders waiting in line behind him (Macao, Gildarts).

To end off, I have to say that the Future Lucy theory seems plausible, if that girl is one of the characters who we know about right now.
Aug 31, 2012 11:00 AM

Apr 2008
cardin said:
Guessing who will die:
Team ShadowGear - because Levy's dear Gajeel is a dragonslayer, and dragonslayers probably wouldn't die due to plot kai (esp 1st gen slayers). So the next dear thing besides Lucy is Team ShadowGear.

Some allies from other guilds. We have a lot of them hanging around, some of them fodder-like, but probably relevant enough that Levy would write them in too.

Makarov - because he's had one too many near misses with death, and anyway there are 2 more leaders waiting in line behind him (Macao, Gildarts).

To end off, I have to say that the Future Lucy theory seems plausible, if that girl is one of the characters who we know about right now.
\

They can die if we go the time travel route to prevent it from happening though.
Aug 31, 2012 11:03 AM

Jan 2011
Right after the second page i was like laugh it up you're fun gonna be ending shortly FT but i wasn't expecting it to be this serious i can only hope actually kill off at least one meaningful character and don't BS this whole thing haha.
Aug 31, 2012 11:04 AM

May 2012
woah.. that levy is from the future.. what really happend in 7years freezing??
see that scar? she get that scar on the fated day.. and they lost to fate wtf.. i really cant wait whats gonna happen.. leavys lover? who? die??
Dark_MessiahAug 31, 2012 11:10 AM

Aug 31, 2012 11:20 AM

Jan 2008
I don't think Levy is necessarily writing to Lucy. Remember back at the beginning when Lucy was writing all those letters to her mom? We found out later that her mother had passed away many years ago. She was mostly writing them as if they were a diary, or something to that effect.

Being her best friend, Levy probably knew this about Lucy, and may be doing the exact same thing.

It's a thought.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 31, 2012 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
The missing girl has to be Erza.

Jellal knew the girl, and Erza graced the front page of today's chapter.

On another note, i really wanted to see Erza take on Minerva and Laxus vs Orga. Couldn't care less about Yukino and the other behind the scene characters.

GenryuAug 31, 2012 11:33 AM
Aug 31, 2012 12:03 PM

Aug 2011
Why are you guys so exited about something that's probably never going to happen?
Aug 31, 2012 12:05 PM

Apr 2008
blackslash32 said:
Why are you guys so exited about something that's probably never going to happen?
why are you still here?
Aug 31, 2012 12:11 PM
Apr 2010
Troll sense is tingling.
Aug 31, 2012 12:14 PM
Aug 2011
DAMN IT! 2 WEEKS OF "SIDESTORY"
Aug 31, 2012 12:17 PM

May 2008
This just got more interesting!
Aug 31, 2012 12:28 PM

Oct 2011
Well,my opinion on this week's Fairy Tail chapter:Good,certainly much better & 10x more interesting than the annoyance known as Fairy Tail chapter 296.

The only problem I have with this chapter is Natsu's motherfucking smiling face & him saying,"Let's fight again!"UGH.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Aug 31, 2012 12:30 PM

Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
why are you still here?
why are you always here?
Aug 31, 2012 12:44 PM

Apr 2008
blackslash32 said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
why are you still here?
why are you always here?

Because I enjoy the series and crafting theories for it. While you clearly get some kind of masochistic kick. Do me a favor and don't come within 100 miles of me, freak.
Aug 31, 2012 12:48 PM

Jun 2011
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
why are you still here?
why are you always here?

Because I enjoy the series and crafting theories for it. While you clearly get some kind of masochistic kick. Do me a favor and don't come within 100 miles of me, freak.

why are you such a dick?
Aug 31, 2012 12:51 PM
Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
why are you still here?
why are you always here?

lol
Aug 31, 2012 12:52 PM

Apr 2008
FastWheels said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
why are you still here?
why are you always here?

why are you such a dick?

Only to those who deserve it. Ask around, I can be plenty pleasant towards people who don't spout their hate and repeat their message endlessly like a broken record.
Aug 31, 2012 1:08 PM

Sep 2009
Jeddy017 said:
The only problem I have with this chapter is Natsu's motherfucking smiling face & him saying,"Let's fight again!"UGH.

I have to agree, it annoyed me too. Had hoped for somehing else^^ but whatever.

Had anyone thought that the girl could be future wendy? If you take in account that Wendy is not a fighter like the other members, she would be the one to survive with the mission to change the past.
Other than Lucy, Wendy would/ could react the same way and as far as i know she is also quite close to Natsu.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 31, 2012 1:09 PM
Aug 2012
Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy are probably the three who 'died', as all this happens on the 7th of July, when the dragons all disappeared 14 years ago

The woman at the end could possibly be Lucy's mom returning after dying, sorta like what Mavis is doing the entire time
Aug 31, 2012 1:09 PM
Apr 2010
Hmmm, i read your thoughts and i believe it's lucy, and she's crying cause she is seeing natsu again. Cause i believe all the ppl that "died" are dragon slayers. And couldn't levys "scars" be like she has laxus lightning lacryma or something cause it looks like the stuff laxus has over his eye. Dunno about it but just some thoughts
Aug 31, 2012 1:13 PM

Mar 2010
FastWheels said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
why are you still here?
why are you always here?

why are you such a dick?

Havent you seen the other pages? blackslash32 is a hater and the only thing that he is doing is trolling the series... There are so many people here who said that the chapter is amazing and there he is comming saying repeatedly in this only thread that the series suck!

Ok we got it blackslash go away now!
Aug 31, 2012 1:16 PM

Aug 2012
Anyone else for present Lucy? No?

I think it makes so much sense!
Aug 31, 2012 1:20 PM
Aug 2011
SHot-OS said:

Havent you seen the other pages? blackslash32 is a hater and the only thing that he is doing is trolling the series... There are so many people here who said that the chapter is amazing and there he is comming saying repeatedly in this only thread that the series suck!

Ok we got it blackslash go away now!

Everyone should understand by now that FT is about Nakama Power and Epic Tolling Moments.

The people who constantly,constantly complain about that, really does start irritating a person after awhile.

Complaining about minor details here and there is completely reasonable, but the main theme getting bashed so often and so much is defiantly a NO.

Its exactly like some "retards" (Don't know a better word) , who watch ecchi-anime and then complain about the ecchi in the anime.

TL;DR
It isn't long!
Aug 31, 2012 1:35 PM

Apr 2008
Yuujou said:

Except she is in the infirmary with Levy and the rest. So no it doesn't.
Aug 31, 2012 1:46 PM

Oct 2008
I think i see a time travel plot coming...
Aug 31, 2012 1:48 PM

Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
why are you still here?
why are you always here?

You don't craft theories you are just negative towards every one with a personal opinion, while you blindly admire every move the author makes.

For example Gajeel got pushed out of the fight by Natsu, trolling the entire Rogue - Gajeel relationship that was build up during the last 30 chapters. Natsu kicked him out of the fight by pushing him into a mine cart that came out of nowhere, and it leads directly from the main stage arena to the dragon graveyard. And you find that good writing?

I dont hate the fact that feeling can make you stronger, after all love created magic. (or w/e)
But damn, there are only a certain amount of times you can depend on feelings to help you.
If the fire dragon is gonna depend on his feelings to slay the twin dragons and then react like this:

No just no.

ps: i used to love this manga up untill 2 and a half chapters ago
blackslash32Aug 31, 2012 3:06 PM
Aug 31, 2012 1:58 PM
Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Yuujou said:

The Lucy in the sick bay is a thought projection.
/sarcasm.

blackslash32 said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
Darklight0303 said:
blackslash32 said:
why are you still here?
why are you always here?

You don't craft theories you are just negative toward every one with a personal opinion, while you blindly admire every move the author makes.

For example Gajeel got pushed out of the fight by Natsu, trolling the entire Rogue - Gajeel relationship that was build up during the last 30 chapters. Natsu kicked him out of the fight by pushing him into a mine cart that came out of nowhere, and it leads directly from the main stage arena to the dragon graveyard. And you find that good writing?

ps; i used to love this manga untill 2 and a half chapters ago

That's not very logical.

2.5/297x100=0.84%

You dislike the entire manga now just because of 0.84% of its content?

Gajeel and Rogue will have their moment in the future. just like how Gray never met Ultear on Galuna Island, but much later on Tenrou Island.
Aug 31, 2012 2:38 PM
Aug 2012
I believe FT will involve TIME travel. Ultear can control time.

So lets supposedly assume that the bad people mange to open the gate and dark times come. As said by ultear, if that were to happen, she can go back in time and fix everything, thats why she committed horrible crimes because she thought she would fix them anyways.

Since in future she can control time, i think she and several other survivors plan to save the past. One of the other survivors can be Levy and Lucy or even Erza. As seen around the end of manga, levy is crying with scars on her forehead writting about how all the people died.

The MY dear may refer to gajeel, since its future, they could have developed that sort of relation.

Ultear may have sent lucy/Erza back in time to save the world, Jellal came upon the future Erza/Lucy and was totally shocked, refering to the fact
"no way!"

i think that explains y levy sudddenly had scar and was cryingg when a moment before she was sittingg with lucy and celebrating.
Aug 31, 2012 2:47 PM

Apr 2010
Have been waiting for a chapter like this, let's see where things go from here :)
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Aug 31, 2012 3:22 PM

Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Yuujou said:

But isn't the narrator of this arc Levy AFTER the event occured?
Aug 31, 2012 3:24 PM

Apr 2008
Yuujou said:
Darklight0303 said:
Yuujou said:

Yes it is. So? How does that make the mystery figure, present Lucy?
Aug 31, 2012 3:28 PM

Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Yuujou said:
Darklight0303 said:
Yuujou said:

Yes it is. So? How does that make the mystery figure, present Lucy?

If the narrator of the arc is Levy, according to you, Levy is with Lucy in the infirmary writing a letter to Lucy? Can you deny that Lucy is destined to play an important role in this arc?
Aug 31, 2012 3:32 PM

Apr 2008
Uh no. The levy writing, is in the future in hiding or something else and Lucy is already gone. I never denied Lucy would play an important role. FUTURE Lucy though will be the cloaked figure since she probably went back to stop the catastrophe from happening.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 339 Discussion ( 1 2 )

247Eyes - Jul 5, 2013

63 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 333 Discussion ( 1 2 )

mikagura - May 31, 2013

51 by aoo-kun »»
May 23, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 332 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KosmicGuy - May 24, 2013

99 by aoo-kun »»
May 23, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 331 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

skwok-raven - May 17, 2013

110 by aoo-kun »»
May 23, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 329 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darklight0303 - Apr 30, 2013

128 by aoo-kun »»
May 22, 6:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.