Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 25, 2012 10:35 AM
Oct 2011
Jeddy017 said:
Candor said:
renders said:
I better not see any more complains that nobody important dies in bleach?Now we have Kira and Byakuya and I'm sure there's more to come.Also there was always something I never understood about bleach.The Soul Society is the bleach universe version of heaven whee you go when you die right?so when the captains die wtf happens to them?
They get reincarnated and return to the human world as a new life like any other soul who lives in SS, it's mentioned in an official character book.

Wasn't this also stated by the Aizen look-a-like #2 a few chapters ago.
Well I can't really remember, I've marathoned the first 20 chapter about 3 weeks ago and immediately after that read some stuff in wikia (there are lots of stuff there from the Character Books), so I can't remember the source exactly.
Jul 25, 2012 10:40 AM

Oct 2011
Candor said:
Jeddy017 said:
Candor said:
renders said:
I better not see any more complains that nobody important dies in bleach?Now we have Kira and Byakuya and I'm sure there's more to come.Also there was always something I never understood about bleach.The Soul Society is the bleach universe version of heaven whee you go when you die right?so when the captains die wtf happens to them?
They get reincarnated and return to the human world as a new life like any other soul who lives in SS, it's mentioned in an official character book.

Well I can't really remember, I've marathoned the first 20 chapter about 3 weeks ago and immediately after that read some stuff in wikia (there are lots of stuff there from the Character Books), so I can't remember the source exactly.

Oh don't worry,it was.http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c492/13.html
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jul 25, 2012 10:42 AM

Jul 2012
i cant believe u guys are falling for this. hes not dead kubo did this shit before with other characters. last arc or not hes not killing byakuya. kira is probably fine also. especially when other characters suffered far worse shit and survived. u guys are panicking like chickens with there heads cut off
being gay is for queers

Jul 25, 2012 10:48 AM

Jul 2008
bocoom said:
i cant believe u guys are falling for this. hes not dead kubo did this shit before with other characters. last arc or not hes not killing byakuya. kira is probably fine also. especially when other characters suffered far worse shit and survived. u guys are panicking like chickens with there heads cut off

Yes because the medic squad exist for nothing.
Every character that was about to die had the chance to be healed by another shinigami or Inoue, they didn't survived on their own.

With how the war is going, how the Quincy are there to literally exterminate the Shinigami, there's no one to play the role of support as of now. While Byakuya could be healed and survive, there's nobody to heal him.
Things might change but if some people are to die, it's now or never.
Jul 25, 2012 10:49 AM
Oct 2011
Jeddy017 said:
Candor said:
Jeddy017 said:
Candor said:
renders said:

Oh don't worry,it was.http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c492/13.html
It's actually mentioned in the character book too, I've just re-checked, so in this chapter it's just been repeated or explained more thoroughly (I guess I read that part twice in the same day then :P). here's the page, check reference 3, it also has some info about SS that weren't mentioned in the manga: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Society
thanks anyway.
Candor123Jul 25, 2012 11:12 AM
Jul 25, 2012 10:50 AM

May 2011
bocoom said:

Not panicking, just accepting reality. Unlike all those in denial, I think those are the ones who are secretly panicking.

Renji and Rukia couldn't be fodder forever. This will make them grow/develop. Makes sense, since Renji was the only VC with a Bankai and a goal to surpass. Perhaps even foreshadowed/planned?

Also, unlike previous arcs, this is the last one and it was a surprise attack/war, we're going to accept casualties, naturally.

Another also, how else is Kubo going to make up for the impact of not revealing the cliffhanger 2 weeks ago?

Though I'm still crying like a little girl saying "Byakuya" right now T.T
--
However, on the other side of the coin. If Byakuya doesn't die, he's going to be shelved and disabled as a character for the rest of the series for the sake of Rukia/Renji's growth, which would make it even worse for fans. Keep him dead. T.T
--
EDIT: Also, just went back to the Kenpachi scene. Just realised he's holding 2 Quincy lol, that BAMF is the saviour, in the battle and emotionally.
Kayaba-Jul 25, 2012 10:56 AM
Jul 25, 2012 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
It's either Byakuya is REALLY dead or he is in a near death state to the point where he can't give off any signs of his presence anymore. As controversial as it may be I think that this could be one of the best characters to die holding a major impact like Shuda says on Renji and Rukia not to mention others like Ichigo. This will play a huge role in their development if he actually did die.

But man Kepachi being a badass going straight for the boss and it seems like he got an even more epic eyepatch and even got rid of his bells. Aw man I can't wait to see this fight. I certainly hope we find out who exactly Urahara saw though soon.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 25, 2012 10:59 AM

Mar 2011
-Shuda- said:

Renji and Rukia couldn't be fodder forever. This will make them grow/develop. Makes sense, since Renji was the only VC with a Bankai and a goal to surpass. Perhaps even foreshadowed/planned?

Ikkaku forgotten...Q-Ball gets no attention ;_;

As much as badass Kenpachi seems right now he will only serve as fodder for the Bearded Dude (or his subordinate) to establish his badassery. Kenpachi is in for the beating of his life and his 2nd defeat after ichigo.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 25, 2012 11:02 AM

Jul 2007
WEll what do you know, Bleach continues to be at the top of the trio at being friggin amazing.

I love Byakuya's beatdown, I love that we DID NOT have Renji do a shounen-powerup to defeat them and that Renji and rukia both got taken out in underhanded tactics.

That is DAMN Refreshing as far as I am concerned.

I guess now Kenpachi will get owned against the leader...or wait...leader won't fight him, the blond guy will own Kenpachi.

grandy_UiD said:
renders said:
I better not see any more complains that nobody important dies in bleach?Now we have Kira and Byakuya and I'm sure there's more to come.?

You do realize that neither were actually confirmed dead? Unless we get an actually-dead-montage (like with whats-his-name's funeral) I don't believe that anyone died. In fact I bet Kubo himself doesn't even know whether he wants them dead, so he just leaves himself options to bring them back later saying "nu-uh, I never said they're dead". I mean this IS Kubo we're talking about here.

Talking about characters not confirmed dead and coming back, I just remembered Gin. He is gonna be the one that showed up at Urahara's. Called it.

All the times someone survived they had a HIGHLY skilled medical personel nearby OR they had Unohana OR they had Inoue.

This time those things are unavailable. While Kira MIGHT somehow get saved, Byakuya most likely will get some last monologue or flashback and be gone.

j0x said:
from the way its going it looks like most of the known Shinigamis will die and then we might see the Zero Squad (Royal Guard) finally or maybe we might also see the Soul King (Spirit King) to fight the Quincies

What is even more hilarious is that I am even more convinced that after Zero Squad appears, Ichigo will end up having to fight THEM as the final series of battles, when they decide that the current world stuff is too dangerous or something.
MyAmy said:
Shit Byakuya died, I guess now I can see Kenpachi in action

Considering against whom he is going....not looking good for him. :)

kevin_video said:
Kenpachi is still wearing his eyepatch which means he's not even using half of his strength yet. I can see him fighting the main baddy without it. All I care about is that they don't have the fight off screen. That'd just be lame.

No one noticed the blondie nearby? Most likely kenpachi will have to go through him first before even reaching the boss.

At worst case scenario if Kubo decides to kill Kenpachi, I can see Barragan kind of scenario with dying kenpachi launching himself at VR leader.

Gradation said:
Bad writing as usual. What an anti-climatic death. Seriously, another ass pull from Kubo the shittiest storyteller in Jump. Next chapter, lots of talking and another boring chapter.

The thread for latest narutoe chapters is that way, kind sir.
Jul 25, 2012 11:05 AM

May 2011
Ragix said:
It's either Byakuya is REALLY dead or he is in a near death state to the point where he can't give off any signs of his presence anymore. As controversial as it may be I think that this could be one of the best characters to die holding a major impact like Shuda says on Renji and Rukia not to mention others like Ichigo. This will play a huge role in their development if he actually did die.

But man Kepachi being a badass going straight for the boss and it seems like he got an even more epic eyepatch and even got rid of his bells. Aw man I can't wait to see this fight. I certainly hope we find out who exactly Urahara saw though soon.

Definitely Ichigo too, yeah. I swear I mentioned him, guess not.

Ichigo: "How could this happen..? It was Byakuya, the Byakuya I knew couldn't possibly.. It was Byakuya!!!!!" (looks at his friends, in a state of shock)

Renji: (Despair, tears and Rage in his eyes, losing control while shaking, gripping his sword cursing himself for being so weak)

Rukia: (Crying madly while Ichigo stares at her helplessly... beginning to blame himself for not making it in time)
--
Not to mention, what Ishida Uryuu is going to think of all this. Could he be banished by the renmants? What role will he play now that there has been a major casualty?

If Kubo plays his cards right, he can have some very powerful scenes.
--

Also, Kenpachi isn't dying lol. It just wouldn't make sense. Gets owned, maybe? Maybe after he cuts down the sidekick and is offered recruitment by Gold Roger and refuses. I can't imagine an emotional scene over Kenpachi lol. Perhaps just Ikkaku/Yumechika saying this is what it means to be in the battle squad or something, but they've been shelved already, sadly. Ichigo would probably drop the same line too, "it was Kenpachi though!"
Kayaba-Jul 25, 2012 11:25 AM
Jul 25, 2012 11:12 AM

Nov 2011
Fai said:

grandy_UiD said:
renders said:
I better not see any more complains that nobody important dies in bleach?Now we have Kira and Byakuya and I'm sure there's more to come.?

You do realize that neither were actually confirmed dead? Unless we get an actually-dead-montage (like with whats-his-name's funeral) I don't believe that anyone died. In fact I bet Kubo himself doesn't even know whether he wants them dead, so he just leaves himself options to bring them back later saying "nu-uh, I never said they're dead". I mean this IS Kubo we're talking about here.

Talking about characters not confirmed dead and coming back, I just remembered Gin. He is gonna be the one that showed up at Urahara's. Called it.

I think Kira is probably dead. Didn't the panel show him getting like his arm + a good portion of his chest being blown away? Although I could be wrong. Also I completely forgot all about Gin if he is alive that is actually REALLY possible considering whoever killed the guy was able to kill him from such a range while literally being next to Urahara without him being able to react in time.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 25, 2012 11:12 AM

Jun 2009
Fai said:

grandy_UiD said:
renders said:

All the times someone survived they had a HIGHLY skilled medical personel nearby OR they had Unohana OR they had Inoue.

On the topic of the fourth squad: just where the fuck are they anyway? I mean the "surprise" attack was the Quincy showing up a couple of days prior and downright telling SS "hey, we are totally going to attack you". You'd think SS got their shit together and prepare SOMETHING. This is a "war" after all, so I'd expect some strategies of some sort. Making a support/backup squad is basic. Kinda like what they did in *cough* Naruto *cough*. Hehe.
Or did I miss something? Because I'm really just rushing through the chapters every week and tend to forget minor stuff.
grandy_UiDJul 25, 2012 11:16 AM
Jul 25, 2012 11:15 AM

Sep 2008
So he really died. Bleach is getting ... better? I'd like to say that, but it still may be too soon for such judgement. Of course, if they help him recover soon, then it will go down the note as usual..

Kenpachi doesn't seem to be serious at all. Does the symbol on the back of the hairy one's coat mean he was a sternritter as well? If so, then Kenpachi has finally proven to be superior to Byakuya ;D
Jul 25, 2012 11:27 AM

Jul 2007
Also people, I might be wrong, but was it not said that a sword shattering and disappearing by itself signifies user's death? Kubo did make it sure to show us that Byakuya's sword fell apart in his hand so...

Also from the wording used its not "byakuya seems to have died", its "from the observed facts, he is dead" )in the same way someone would say "those clouds are very dark and there's thunder, from that I could say there's a storm coming" or "the water is full of mud, its unhealthy to drink it")
AhenshihaelJul 25, 2012 11:31 AM
Jul 25, 2012 11:34 AM

Sep 2009
-Shuda- said:

Some of you need to see logic through Shirou's eyes.

Shirou logic = best logic

Jul 25, 2012 11:43 AM
Apr 2012
Just when I start thinking to myself Bleach couldn't get any worse...
First of all the panels and are are getting increasingly embarrassing. Close to every page has one or two pannels extremely zoomed in on a person face or just a panel witha couple of words in it. Remember when Kubo used to draw?

Second, really? Really? You want to even IMPLY that one of the most iconic characters in the series(Byakuya) dies from something like that? I mean no one dies in bleach, unless they can be used as a "Dramatic" plot device, but still this is Byakuya, arguably the strongest captain next to the commander, and he goes down like a wuss. That's terrible writing and his "death" carries no emotion because it just happens and because it just happens we know he's not really dead. This is just bad writing.

Kenpachi should be having a field day and from the looks of it, he is. I understand that it's in his character to go after the strongest and everything but we all know whats going to happen with this fight. Kenpachi isn't the main character therefore he cannot beat the boss man.
Jul 25, 2012 11:44 AM

Jun 2009
Fai said:
Also people, I might be wrong, but was it not said that a sword shattering and disappearing by itself signifies user's death? Kubo did make it sure to show us that Byakuya's sword fell apart in his hand so...

Oh you mean like when Renji fought Byakuya? We all know how that went...
Jul 25, 2012 11:44 AM

Dec 2008
Ok, I'm absolutely gutted that Byakuya has died and that Renji and Rukia are seriously injured, but at least Zaraki is ontop of things. As soon as Quincys started banging on about bankai and stealing them, I knew things would get interesting for Zaraki since he doesn't even know the name of his zanpaktou :D Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jul 25, 2012 11:45 AM

Nov 2009
Maybe it's just me but Byakuya's death felt kind of... weak.
Jul 25, 2012 11:47 AM

Jan 2012
Still I think this is a bad timing to kill of characters.Kubo should have killed a few captains in the espada war so the vizards would actually have a reason to be there with those vizards-captain exchanges.The vizards were pretty useless in the fight against Aizen
Jul 25, 2012 11:56 AM

Apr 2009
meh his death wasn't anything special for his character.. i expected smth More, i didn't even 'feel' it!..
well its the only way he could do so, he has some balls to do that!

now to see some action
Jul 25, 2012 11:57 AM

Mar 2009
If Kubo eventually kills off Hitsugaya I will personally score Bleach a 10 and renounce my hatred for the series. Could you imagine the tears and rage of the fangirls? It would be a beautiful thing to witness.
Jul 25, 2012 12:01 PM

Apr 2009
If Byakuya dies here all captains will die too.
Jul 25, 2012 12:22 PM
May 2012
I swear, Kenpachi was such a sight for swore eyes. I doubt he will win against the Quincy leader, but I hope he does some damage before he goes down.
Jul 25, 2012 12:42 PM

Feb 2008
Eh, Byakuya died. Now screw that, I want to see some Kenpachi action!

Hopefully without him getting owned as much as Byakuya was.
Jul 25, 2012 12:46 PM

Nov 2008
Finally Kenpachi!
Seems like Byakuya died, more casualities comming...
Jul 25, 2012 12:51 PM
Aug 2011
After this chapter, I say that Byakuya isn't dead....
Finally Kenpachi appears!!! And already being badass.... He killed the Stern Ritter without even trying.....
His fight against the Boss will be cool.... If no one interferes and they actually fight...
Jul 25, 2012 12:51 PM

May 2011
Inarius said:
-Shuda- said:
Some of you need to see logic through Shirou's eyes.

Shirou logic = best logic

LMAO! (Slayers FTW! Also, Kamina's statement was somewhat true.)

tmasterson said:
Kenpachi doesn't seem to be serious at all. Does the symbol on the back of the hairy one's coat mean he was a sternritter as well? If so, then Kenpachi has finally proven to be superior to Byakuya ;D

You mean Kenpachi > Byakuya with no Bankai... Still a maybe though, it depends on who their opponents were as well.
Kayaba-Jul 25, 2012 12:56 PM
Jul 25, 2012 12:52 PM

Feb 2012
Byakuya dead, and Kenpachi is against the enemy commander but realistically if the captain commander failed to kill him 1,000 years ago i doubt Kenpachi will beat him even though kenpachi has yet to take his eye patch off but lets just hope Byakuya and Kenpachi die in back to back fights.
Jul 25, 2012 12:56 PM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
WEll what do you know, Bleach continues to be at the top of the trio at being friggin amazing.

Isn't that great to hear that from someone who actually DOESN'T read"(or at least his list indicates so) the other two series from the "trio"?
Fai said:
The thread for latest narutoe chapters is that way, kind sir.

As well as the topic's name doesn't indicate that only Bleach fanboys can expres their opinion here.

Anyway I've caught up with these chapters mainly because I heard that really intense things happen. But I don't know, I guess this whole tough situation happened too little, to late. I just don't care at this point if Byakuya dies or not. I wouldn't be mad like some of you here would. I actually agree with Fai that it happened in different manner, but almost to the point that part of me says that this anticlimactic defeat of his is so different that it can't be true, it can't be finished THIS way.

EDIT: Btw. I've always thought that Byakuya is kind of expert of kidou, why he didn't even try to fight with the use of it?
PutyJul 25, 2012 1:05 PM

Jul 25, 2012 1:03 PM

Aug 2007
Aw, come on. If you kill off a somewhat important and very much loved character such as Byakuya, at least do it right, so we actually care. This was... meh. For hundrets of chapters no "good" character died and now suddenly everyone is being killed off? Bleach is really at it's last breath.

Still, I'm not entirely convinced Byakuya is dead.
Jul 25, 2012 1:09 PM

Jun 2010
I get the feeling Kenpachi is gonna get Worfed pretty fucking hard next chapter. He might have killed one Quincy (which shows once again how strong he is) but as much as I don't want to admit it, Kenpachi is going to get his ass handed to him, unless he end up fighting the other Quincy instead.

And then Ichigo appears 20+ chapters later, 50 more after that he kills the leader in a battle lasting a minimum of 10 chapters, while the captains find some way to fight back and win against the Quincy without their Bankai...

Come on Kubo, surprise me and prove me wrong. If it continues like I thought then Bleach really is way too predictable.
Jul 25, 2012 1:12 PM

May 2009
Kenpachi doesn't even use bankai, plus he still has his eyepatch on :)
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis" Which means "It's not for me, It's not for you. It's for everyone"
Jul 25, 2012 1:14 PM

Mar 2008
I think we're just getting trolled again, I don't think Byakuya is dead. Last chapter it looked like he was dead, but nooo, he stood up and now he's back down again.

Oh and Kenpachi is bacckk! He's the real badass in this manga. lol
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

Jul 25, 2012 1:14 PM

Jul 2008
grandy_UiD said:
Calm down guys, "it seems he's dead" in this manga basically means "there's no way he's actually dead".

And if he's indeed dead then fuck you Kubo. Not for killing off a character, but for killing off a character in an incredibly lame-ass way that no one could even care about. And for suddenly making things lethal that happen every third page in this manga (guys getting ridiculously cut up).

Uchihafan25 said:
BYAKUYA IS DEAD?! OH HELL NO! I'm nerd raging so much right now! Don't you die on me too Kenpachi! Fuck those Quincey up! AND WHERE'S GRIMMJOW?!

I agree wholeheartedly with both of you. My thoughts--either he seems dead but is hanging by a thread, or Orihime will bring him back to life later. Because that was WAY too lame and anticlimactic of a death for a major character who's been around since like volume 6. :S
WRRYYYYYYYYYYY
....And seriously, where IS Grimmjow, 'cause I'd like to know. *taps foot*
Jul 25, 2012 1:16 PM
Mar 2012
I hope next week we'll see Kenpachi kicking some ass and Kubo won't drop this as a cliffchanger and go to show us other characters
Is Byakuya really dead?! I mean it looks he is, but I don't want him to D:

Dec 2007
Kewee said:
Kenpachi doesn't even use bankai, plus he still has his eyepatch on :)

I think that everyone know what's coming for him, it would be really surprising if he managed to do something major about these guys. Even without his eyepatch he won't be able to defeat the leader. I just hope that he'll be able to cause some damage.

Jul 2010
Peoples should not forget "THIS IS BLEACH". Don't believe on bad guys unless news get confirmation from Official source, something like "Databook".

I think this is enough proof to understand the situation.

Though i would love it if it's really true. Kubo please prove us wrong and let this happen. I want Byakuya, Renji, Hitsugaya and all other useless guys dead.

I wonder what is Ichigo doing? He abandoned his first job and now he stuck in between soul society. i would love to see his reaction about Byakuya and Rukia going down like that.
Jul 25, 2012 1:26 PM

Jan 2008
Did anyone notice that Kenpachi is carrying more than one guy?

And Byakuya isn't dead, they just need to figure out a way to fight off that infection of fear first...

Jul 25, 2012 1:45 PM
Oct 2011
Han-yuu said:
Peoples should not forget "THIS IS BLEACH". Don't believe on bad guys unless news get confirmation from Official source, something like "Databook".

I think this is enough proof to understand the situation.

Though i would love it if it's really true. Kubo please prove us wrong and let this happen. I want Byakuya, Renji, Hitsugaya and all other useless guys dead.

I wonder what is Ichigo doing? He abandoned his first job and now he stuck in between soul society. i would love to see his reaction about Byakuya and Rukia going down like that.
If you look closely only the Espada said she's dead, her spiritual pressure got down a lot so the Espada couldn't feel her anymore, not to mention there was lots of spiritual pressure in the air. It's the same with Sado in the first arc when he faced Shinsui. Shinsui said he didn't kill him (iirc) but his spiritual pressure got down so the others couldn't feel it so they assumed he's dead, but after a while they felt it again when it got stronger again gradually. Hallibel's Fraccion are kinda the same case as Sado, the captain commander said he'll leave them alive.

In the case of Byakuya it might be a bit different, he might be dead but he also may come back to life in at the end, but in any case as a character Byakuya is dead for now with a possibility of re-appearing at the end somehow.
Candor123Jul 25, 2012 2:17 PM
Jul 25, 2012 1:52 PM
Feb 2012
O_O wait... theres still that sliver of chance that we might see yachiru battle so BAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTLE ON!!!
Jul 25, 2012 2:17 PM

Jul 2010
Candor said:
If you look closely only the Espada said she's dead, her spiritual pressure got down a lot so the Espada couldn't feel her anymore, not to mention there was lots of spiritual pressure in the air. It's the same with Sado in the first arc when he faced Shinsui. Shinsui said he didn't kill him (iirc) but his spiritual pressure got down so the others couldn't feel it so they assumed he's dead, but after a while they felt it again when it got stronger again gradually. The problem probably as someone here said lies in Kubo's story-telling.

In the case of Byakuya it might be a bit different, he might be dead but he also may come back to life in at the end, but in any case as a character Byakuya is dead for now with a possibility of re-appearing at the end somehow.

And only Blond Quincy guy said, Byakuya is dead. That explains it pretty well. He's not dead. You think a guy like Ulquiorra don't have ability to detect riatsu correctly? or is he lied? I don't think so. Kubo just leave it to user imagination that time and then saved her after so many chapters. Forget the medic squad, that was not there to save Rukia. Ichigo and Renji tried their best but You know what? Byakuya and Hanataro saved her after so many chapters when Ichigo finished his fight with Ulquiorra, Gromjow and Nnoitora.

Same goes for Sado. He got cut by Nnoitra and they didn't even confirmed his death from few meters? I mean Nnoitra was not a good guy who would leave him alive. right? and Inoue was the best riatsu detector in all hueco mundo? Again forget the emergency medic squad. Unohana saved him after so many chapters. He was lying there waiting for someone. That same goes for Byakuya and all others in this arc. They're waiting for things to calm down and some medic will come to rescue. Unless proven from Official Source.
Jul 25, 2012 2:32 PM

Jul 2011
HOLY SH!T BYAKUYA DIED!? no way, i just aint gonna believe it

LOL that ending, i just knew that kenpachi was gonna pwn because he doesn't need a bankai to kick ass, still i was wondering where he was hiding considering that other than the vizards and ichigo, he is their only ace in the hole
Jul 25, 2012 2:47 PM

Apr 2009
I'm not sad Byakuya's dead ...
I'm sad because he got killed by a NOBODY.
WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?
Jul 25, 2012 2:53 PM

Apr 2010
Is it bad that I don't feel anything, because I know Kubo doesn't have the balls to kill off Byakuya?
Jul 25, 2012 3:01 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
And please let Byakuya RIP.

The dead spirit should stay dead.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 25, 2012 3:05 PM

May 2011
Man, Kenpachi never ceases to amuse me. I know that he has an advantage since he doesn't have Bankai, but slaying 2 Vandenreich members with his eyepatch still on? Woah there. He's probably one of the 5 "special war potentials" since he's already on par with an average captain even with his power sealed...I just hope that the Vandenreich leader doesn't kill him D: But then again he's probably gonna have to do through that other guy first.

And where the hell is Yamamoto? Maybe he's making his way towards the Vandenreich leader? Yamamoto/Kenpachi vs Vandenreich leader/unnamed member would be awesome!
Jul 25, 2012 3:22 PM

May 2011
ichigo will arrive to SS and he wont find anyone alive :/
Jul 25, 2012 3:41 PM
Oct 2011
Han-yuu said:

And only Blond Quincy guy said, Byakuya is dead. That explains it pretty well. He's not dead. You think a guy like Ulquiorra don't have ability to detect riatsu correctly? or is he lied? I don't think so. Kubo just leave it to user imagination that time and then saved her after so many chapters. Forget the medic squad, that was not there to save Rukia. Ichigo and Renji tried their best but You know what? Byakuya and Hanataro saved her after so many chapters when Ichigo finished his fight with Ulquiorra, Gromjow and Nnoitora.

Same goes for Sado. He got cut by Nnoitra and they didn't even confirmed his death from few meters? I mean Nnoitra was not a good guy who would leave him alive. right? and Inoue was the best riatsu detector in all hueco mundo? Again forget the emergency medic squad. Unohana saved him after so many chapters. He was lying there waiting for someone. That same goes for Byakuya and all others in this arc. They're waiting for things to calm down and some medic will come to rescue. Unless proven from Official Source.
Ulquiorra didn't really see Rukia and don't know her reiatsu, but now I remember that he and Apollo got the info from someone, I think it was those exequtas or whatever their name is, they could've got wrong info like what I said or they were trolling Ishida, Renji and Ichigo to irritate them by saying she died but not she's dying, those are just theories anyway. The problem is obviously Kubo's story-telling, it's really bad but you can reach some conclusions. I bet he knows his world and what he want to do but don't know how to express or explain everything, thus some plot-holes were developed.

About Sado, I was talking about his first fight in SS, but now that you mention it they obviously sensed the sudden drop in his reiatsu but they didn't say he's dead, and Orihime obviously was just saying what she wants to believe, but again no one said he's dead, not even Ulquiorra.

This brings me to the point I've brought to this thread from the official character book about SS: "Residents of SS (Souls in general) can die like humans but are capable of surviving wounds that would normally be considered fatal." from this fact you can actually reach some conclusions. Kubo should've mentioned this in the manga to make things clear, but well he's really bad at that, he may have forgotten to write it so he wrote it in that character book.

Personally I think Byakuya is not dead, it's hard killing a famous character like him, and no one died in Bleach for like 480 chapters, so as I said he might be mentioned dead for now but will probably return later. The same goes for Kira, but I hope both will die with some others, the end of Bleach could be more interesting this way; mourning the deaths of those who died for SS and stuff like this. But well we don't know what's Kubo thinking, I just hope he knows what he's doing.
Jul 25, 2012 3:53 PM

Apr 2011
So how stupid is Renji? anyone? anyone?

Byakuya.... Damn :C

Lets go KENNY FTW!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 170 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 21, 2009

4 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 4, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 350 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Mar 19, 2009

146 by Mira_NH »»
May 31, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.