Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2011 10:28 AM
Oct 2009
Something says i should re watch the first episode cause there are some important things i missed the first time. there maybe some clues there.
Jul 27, 2011 10:39 AM

Sep 2009
But Okabe and Kurisu also had many converations about other timelines and Kurisu doesn't seem to remember anything at all, so I guess Feyris has to be somewhat different :/

I really want Feyris to be something special ahh XD

Jul 27, 2011 10:48 AM

Oct 2010
I have a feeling if Okabe seriously grilled Kurisu like he did with Feyris about events that have taken place such as her own death, and he took her to where she died etc after much hammering she would also remember things from that worldline. It just so happens that he's only done this with Feyris, I mean really dug in and force her to know what he knew.
Jul 27, 2011 11:08 AM

Jul 2011
hikaricore said:
I have a feeling if Okabe seriously grilled Kurisu like he did with Feyris about events that have taken place such as her own death, and he took her to where she died etc after much hammering she would also remember things from that World Line. It just so happens that he's only done this with Feyris, I mean really dug in and force her to know what he knew.

This is what I meant. Okabe hasn't DIRECTLY talked to Kurisu about what she has done in other World Lines in depth, whenever he talked about other World Lines he never directly talked about all the things Kurisu had done. We still don't know if this is the case though, so don't assume that anyone is right just yet. :P
Jul 27, 2011 1:30 PM
Jul 2010
SwordWielder said:
I'm pretty sure Moeka's d-mail is the key
It should be, since they had the IBN 5100 in the lab and it disappeared after she sent her D-mail. But...
Never_Know_Best said:
And I'm sure she'll gladly reverse it, especially without a gun to her head...
^This.
Jul 27, 2011 2:24 PM

Dec 2010
Dusk252 said:
SwordWielder said:
It should be, since they had the IBN 5100 in the lab and it disappeared after she sent her D-mail. But...
Never_Know_Best said:
^This.

Well, you still gotta remember that she's still part of SERN at that point in time, so reversing the d-mail will be harder than it looks.

If I were Moeka, I'd be suspicious about Okabe wanting me to reverse my d-mail. Would it negatively affect her future operations with SERN? What is Okabe planning? Should I listen to him?

Also, who knows for sure what her real message was. Did she really even sent a d-mail telling her to change phones or was it something else? You can't be too sure with Moeka.

Jul 27, 2011 2:24 PM
May 2010
I agree Okabe had an influence over Feyris memories. I mean, if she had this ability, why would this develop only now? I'm pretty sure there were a lot of strong emotions over the past 10 years that could've triggered it [including her love for Moe and how happy she was in the alternate timeline]. But nope, only with Okabe pressuring the hell out of her, givng specific and sentimental details of past memories, and really wanting to dig in for information.

That must tell us something.
Jul 27, 2011 2:41 PM
Jul 2010
DesolateOne said:
Dusk252 said:
SwordWielder said:
Never_Know_Best said:
^This.

Well, you still gotta remember that she's still part of SERN at that point in time, so reversing the d-mail will be harder than it looks.

If I were Moeka, I'd be suspicious about Okabe wanting me to reverse my d-mail. Would it negatively affect her future operations with SERN? What is Okabe planning? Should I listen to him?

Also, who knows for sure what her real message was. Did she really even sent a d-mail telling her to change phones or was it something else? You can't be too sure with Moeka.
Hum.. Can't you recognize irony? Seriously, it was pretty obvious there. I totally agree with you, hence quoting his post (which meant the contrary).

Of course she wouldn't want to reverse her D-mail. If Okabe even mentions she sent a D-mail and starts with the hypothetic questions as he did with Feyris, she'll easily make the connection (since she's part of SERN). Forcing her probably won't be a good option either since he doesn't know what she sent or to whom she sent it so she can easily trick him (though possibly chancing something relevant as well). I have no idea how he'll reverse it.
Jul 27, 2011 3:04 PM

Dec 2010
Dusk252 said:

Hum.. Can't you recognize irony? Seriously, it was pretty obvious there. I totally agree with you, hence quoting his post (which meant the contrary).

Of course she wouldn't want to reverse her D-mail. If Okabe even mentions she sent a D-mail and starts with the hypothetic questions as he did with Feyris, she'll easily make the connection (since she's part of SERN). Forcing her probably won't be a good option either since he doesn't know what she sent or to whom she sent it so she can easily trick him (though possibly chancing something relevant as well). I have no idea how he'll reverse it.

You mean sarcasm lol

But yeah now that I look at it, it was pretty sarcastic. I don't know what my mind was thinking when I first saw that post.

Jul 27, 2011 3:13 PM
Jul 2010
DesolateOne said:
Dusk252 said:

You mean sarcasm lol

But yeah now that I look at it, it was pretty sarcastic. I don't know what my mind was thinking when I first saw that post.
Well, sarcasm IS a form of irony -.-'
Anyway, everyone has those moments. From what you wrote afterwards, I believe it's just that. Sorry if I sounded somewhat harsh.
Jul 27, 2011 3:16 PM

May 2008
Well, he can prevent himself from allowing Moeka to use it, or prevent himself from asking her about the IBN to pique her interest, or various other things without actually coercing her. It's possible that SERN learned earlier about Okabe, in which case discovering the initial informant would be the goal -- or whatever clue connected them.

I am a banana.
Jul 27, 2011 3:34 PM
Jul 2010
saka said:
Well, he can prevent himself from allowing Moeka to use it, or prevent himself from asking her about the IBN to pique her interest, or various other things without actually coercing her. It's possible that SERN learned earlier about Okabe, in which case discovering the initial informant would be the goal -- or whatever clue connected them.
Yeah, except if he did prevent her from using it, lots of other things would have probably changed. The worst being related to the time leap machine. Technically, Okabe could just tell himself not to let anyone send D-mails, or Mayuri would die. But if he did so, the most probable outcome is be that the mechanics behind the D-mails would have never been discovered, the time leap machine would exist and he wouldn't be able to keep buying himself time to avoid Mayuri's death.
Jul 27, 2011 4:24 PM

Jan 2011
For me, this episode was actually sadder than the previous one. With Suzuha, the sad part was the letter with "i failed". But it was *only* a letter, i was in the past, and Okabe quickly corrected that.

Now you could watch the events unfold, him trying to convince Feyris, her struggling wether she should do it, her telling him what she did change. Probably the worst part is that both remember. While the fact that he died before she interfered may have helped her to make the decision, remembering all that must be painful.

I mean, it's painful if someone close to you dies. Now imagine remembering that you brought him/her back to life, and that you changed it again, essentially letting him/her dying again. If she would not remember, it would be like it was initially, her dad did, tragic, but it happens. But now?

Another interesting was that her dad died right after she "wanted" him to die. And he raced around the corner when she cried out. Either this was both just coincidence (it can be explained, but even then, Mayuris death can be explained each and every time, too. Especially the accident with the train. And yet it is fate), or she can actually influence events in real time. Wishing for something to happen, and it will happen, one way or the other. Wouldn't be too suprised, with all that is happening.
Jul 27, 2011 4:24 PM

May 2008
he could just send multiple d-mails explaining the procedure... that would be too easy though... :3

I am a banana.
Jul 27, 2011 4:25 PM

Jun 2010
I am a little confused now. The events take place on August of 2010 but Okabe traveled in August of 2011, yet the same things were happening?

Overall, another great episode.
Jul 27, 2011 4:30 PM

Oct 2010
The general consensus is that 2011 was a simple typo which will be later fixed in the disc releases. While it is completely possible that the date and time (and by this I mean the known date and time by that worldline's inhabitants) could vary between worldlines it is unlikely to be the case here.
Jul 27, 2011 4:42 PM
Jun 2011
I just thought of something...didn't Moeka send a D-mail too? I'm guessing hers will be the hardest to undo since she's trying to kill Mayushii and steal the time leap machine for SERN.
Jul 27, 2011 4:59 PM

Oct 2010
*facepalm*
Jul 27, 2011 5:12 PM

Jun 2010
hikaricore said:
The general consensus is that 2011 was a simple typo which will be later fixed in the disc releases. While it is completely possible that the date and time (and by this I mean the known date and time by that worldline's inhabitants) could vary between worldlines it is unlikely to be the case here.

Ah, thank you for telling me.
Jul 27, 2011 7:03 PM

Jun 2011
I have sources said they are going to rush through the coming few episodes, like this one. It seems that they have wasted too much time on those slice of life scenes in the 1st half. I've expected Mayuri's death at around ep10. In the VN, Feiris and Ruka barely have any character development before their respective routes, and with this clip down in the anime, it just feels kinda forced. But who cares about nyannyan maid and trap miko anyway? Hahaha... =S

Next week, Okabe x Ruuuuukako. Gayness overwhelming. What!? Rukako is a girl!? Are you kidding me!? He is a guy......
KansokushaJul 27, 2011 7:48 PM
Jul 27, 2011 7:43 PM
Dec 2007
Kansokusha said:
I have sources...
Sources huh.

Jul 27, 2011 8:00 PM

Nov 2009
Wow, she really sacrificed her dad like that. The fact that she had gained a temporary reading steiner is somewhat 'meh' but i guess Okabe having it in the first place is like that too.
Jul 27, 2011 8:10 PM
Dec 2007
helur said:
Wow, she really sacrificed her dad like that. The fact that she had gained a temporary reading steiner is somewhat 'meh' but i guess Okabe having it in the first place is like that too.
It's left unsaid a lot but the whole future of the world is actually riding in the balance of the whole D-Mail business, not just Mayuri's death.

I think the deepest mystery here might be why Okabe supposedly contacted Kirisu during timeline 1 which led to her dragging Okabe out of the time-travel lecture and eventually being murdered. Was it a D-mail and if so, why? And who the hell killed Kirisu anyway (Suzuha?).

And while some may see it differently think about it this way, Rumiho's father died in an accident. This is different to Mayuri who, even though seemingly fated to die, is mostly murdered for the mere fact of being connected to the time machine creators (in other words for being expendable yet knowing too much). For all intents and purposes it's Okabe's fault she's marked for death, or so he himself believes.
Leon-GunJul 27, 2011 8:25 PM

Jul 27, 2011 9:14 PM

Jun 2011
8jandora8 said:
That weird gang finds them in a random house inside a random room. I mean, why not?

It is the choice of Steins Gate. And they are not a weird gang, they are the freaking VIRAL ATTACKERS! Pray to 4°C-sama for his mercy, before he engulfs you with utter darkness... (Chunibyou, otsu!)

Leon-Gun said:
And while some may see it differently think about it this way, Rumiho's father died in an accident. This is different to Mayuri who, even though seemingly fated to die, is mostly murdered for the mere fact of being connected to the time machine creators (in other words for being expendable yet knowing too much). For all intents and purposes it's Okabe's fault she's marked for death, or so he himself believes.

The death of Yukitaka is not predetermined and can be "revived", because Okabe haven't observed his death, and that his fate is converged by the branching point of the Y2K Problem ten years ago, not the time machine incident. On the other hand, Okabe witnessed Mayuri's death right before his eyes. At that moment, the world has approved his observation. The fate of Mayuri is then sealed in the Alpha Attractor Field. In a sense, it's Okabe who killed Mayuri...
Jul 27, 2011 9:50 PM

Sep 2007
Is Feyris's latent power going to be any useful later on or is it just some plot device pulled out of someone's ass for a one trick pony shot? A supporting character that barely gets any screentime to have a power like that is ridiculous.
Jul 27, 2011 10:02 PM

Jan 2008
I like where this is going... in order to save Mayuri, they need to turn Ruka back to a boy! GYAHAHAA
Jul 27, 2011 10:19 PM

Oct 2010
Personally I've been pretending that doesn't have to happen for his sake. :(
Jul 27, 2011 10:56 PM
Dec 2007
Wasabi said:
Is Feyris's latent power going to be any useful later on or is it just some plot device pulled out of someone's ass for a one trick pony shot? A supporting character that barely gets any screentime to have a power like that is ridiculous.
Think of it as a vestige of one of the game's possible route changes...most likely. At least it seemed that way.

Jul 28, 2011 12:02 AM
Apr 2011
xAnyex said:
zorapup said:
xAnyex said:

We just witnessed something quite phenomenal, too, (so much so that I'm kind of surprised no one's discussed it yet)--

That's an interesting theory. I wonder, if what you said is the reason for her ability retention, couldn't you also say that ...

Yea It still baffles me as to how she suddenly "remembers" the other world line but maybe they'll explain it in the upcoming episodes. Definitely agree that it's a huge mindf*ck.
Oh but what you said about Mayuri...
Jul 28, 2011 12:55 AM

Jul 2007
helur said:

1. Its clearly NOT reading steiner,since Feyris remembered BOTH TIMELINES as if she lived them(and possibly the third too), unlike Okabe who only remembers one, the original one he lived in.
Jul 28, 2011 1:09 AM
Dec 2007
Fai said:
helur said:

1. Its clearly NOT reading steiner,since Feyris remembered BOTH TIMELINES as if she lived them(and possibly the third too), unlike Okabe who only remembers one, the original one he lived in.
Pretty much. Okabe's "Reading Steiner" basically sends his consciousness through world lines, not time. As such, time always moved forward for him when using D-Mails. All his ability would do was suddenly take over and erase the Okabe from the new world line with the Okabe from the old one at exactly the same moment the time-altering D-Mail was sent. It's precisely because he isn't time-traveling himself (and physical time traveling was still a no-no for them) that Kirisu comes up with time leaping - sending your consciousness back in time.

Jul 28, 2011 4:15 AM
Apr 2011
I love how the MakisexOkabe’s relationship is slowly getting warmer. Unfortunately it’s making me less inclined to save Mayuri and more inclined to just keep Kurisu alive (as we know that initial D-mail is what saved her). When Okabe started his rampage to save Mayuri I could sympathize with his agenda, but as he continues to move within and between timelines, Kurisu’s presence and development is slowly becoming more prominent since her future and even background (aside from her relationship with her father) is still somewhat mysterious.

I know he's trying to reverse everything to also do something about SERN but I feel it's becoming a little too Mayuri-centric. I probably have to rewatch the episodes but now I"m a little concerned at Okabe's agenda. Initially he wanted to save Mayuri which I whole-hearted supported. Seeing your childhood friend die so many times before your eyes would definitely be a motivator to go to the past and change the future. That being said, it seems like dealing with SERN has become secondary which worries me.

Makise mentioned this episode that "in order to save Mayuri they need to obtain the IBN5100 to erase data( on his lab members)." I seemed to have forgotten the ultimate reason for getting that IBN back.

In any case, I'm just saying that I'm liking Kurisu more and more as she continues to warm up to Okabe. But her past and future are still unknown to me which makes her presence (or disappearance even) more important than Mayuri's at this point especially since Kurisu's existence involves SERN and essentially changes the world.

I dunno *throws hands in the air* It's probably obvious but this show just...
My brain hurts now... -____-;;
Jul 28, 2011 6:49 AM
Nov 2008
I just realized something, and I went back to episode 1 to make sure.

2 minutes into the episode Okabe goes up to the roof because of an earthquake (time machine). He also sees somebody on the roof ushering them away (I assume Suzuha [they purposely don't show the face either.])

So let us assume it is Suzuha. So from what we know Suzuha is the only on the roof as of a few minutes before the conference.

During the conference Okabe gets pulled out by Makise and he tries to escape. Now we know that there's a conference on the 8th floor and Makise is on the 8th floor. As well as Okabe escaped to 7th floor and met Mayuri there.

Roof: Suzuha
8th floor: conference, Makise, and killer.
7th floor: Okabe and Mayuri

Suzuha does not like Makise at all, so there is nothing stopping her from killing Makise thinking that will change the future..

So right now the killer can be: Suzuha, someone from the conference, or an unknown killer.

Of course there's a lot of holes in this theory. I don't know the layout of the building so I do not know where all the stairs are, but I'm assuming the MC would of notice if they tried to go down.

Who was in the building at the time, or if that was even Suzuha, it'd make sense. It does look like a jumpsuit/hat a dystopic future would have.

There's also the issue that a man was screaming not a women.

EDIT: Also peculiar, the MC gets a message while on the 7th floor but it quickly statics away.

If you pause it shows the address: 2010/07/28 12:26
There's an attached .imv video clip
email: sg-epk@jtk93.x29.jp
The subject sadly has kanjis I do not know :(. but it ends with nashi

Jul 28, 2011 7:10 AM

Nov 2009
Could 'sg-epk@jtk93.x29' means 'Steins Gate - El Psy (C)Kongroo something something'?
LOL, haha. What the f*ck?
Anyway, nice find there, i also saw it, but i don't understand what those letters and numbers mean. If anyone who knows kanji/hiragana/katakana can translate it, it would be great, because i'm also curious to know what's written. I'm sure we'll find out in the future. But... i don't think Suzuha is Makise's killer. I can't see it. Nope.
Jul 28, 2011 7:33 AM

Dec 2007
Fai said:
helur said:

I'm amazed you're willing to correct people every time it's mentioned lol.

ShatteredFoX said:
I just realized something, and I went back to episode 1 to make sure.

2 minutes into the episode Okabe goes up to the roof because of an earthquake (time machine). He also sees somebody on the roof ushering them away (I assume Suzuha [they purposely don't show the face either.])

So let us assume it is Suzuha. So from what we know Suzuha is the only on the roof as of a few minutes before the conference.

During the conference Okabe gets pulled out by Makise and he tries to escape. Now we know that there's a conference on the 8th floor and Makise is on the 8th floor. As well as Okabe escaped to 7th floor and met Mayuri there.

Roof: Suzuha
8th floor: conference, Makise, and killer.
7th floor: Okabe and Mayuri

Suzuha does not like Makise at all, so there is nothing stopping her from killing Makise thinking that will change the future..

So right now the killer can be: Suzuha, someone from the conference, or an unknown killer.

Of course there's a lot of holes in this theory. I don't know the layout of the building so I do not know where all the stairs are, but I'm assuming the MC would of notice if they tried to go down.

Who was in the building at the time, or if that was even Suzuha, it'd make sense. It does look like a jumpsuit/hat a dystopic future would have.

There's also the issue that a man was screaming not a women.

EDIT: Also peculiar, the MC gets a message while on the 7th floor but it quickly statics away.

If you pause it shows the address: 2010/07/28 12:26
There's an attached .imv video clip
email: sg-epk@jtk93.x29.jp
The subject sadly has kanjis I do not know :(. but it ends with nashi

Lets not forget that Kurisu is supposed to be a SERN worker in the future so it's totally possible. I was thinking the same too when Suzuha first mentioned it. I went to re-watch the first episode again and notice the title says prologue to the beginning and the end? We'll probably get back to this again.

Date: 2010/07/28 12:26
Sender: sg-epk@jtk93.x29.jp
Subject: (no subject)
[Attachment] IMV001
WhaleCostumeJul 28, 2011 7:49 AM
Jul 28, 2011 1:43 PM

Jun 2008
Leon-Gun said:
Kansokusha said:
I have sources...
Sources huh.

Lol!!

Anyway am kind of disappointed of the way they turn things back. When i was thinking if it was possible for him to get to the time-line he carried that IBM 5100 with Christina or at least a very similar one i always found no way in canceling Feyris d-mail because she simply wouldn't remember anything about it.
But to get around this the authors went and suddenly made Feyris able to get the memories of a different reality. That's a little cheap really. If she could do that then other should remember shit too.

Btw i have something that troubles me about this D-mail business. They said the machine back in the lap and then all she has to is simply sent a mail during the time the machine is on? Aren't other people sending messages through their phones at that time too? No matter what second you choose there will be someone somewhere sending a message. Want that messages be send to the past and create a mess?
Jul 28, 2011 4:06 PM

Oct 2010
I liked the 16 ... although I have not liked what happened to Suzuhara, and about 17, I did not expect Feyrer could also remember the q's happened before.
Now let's see the next one was not for nothing undone D Tues-mail and her father continue to be dead ... I hope not to see Mayuri dying again!
Jul 28, 2011 4:17 PM

Dec 2009
Fai said:
helur said:

but why did he remember all the D-mail they sent? Don't you think he can retain his memories on all different WL that he traveled. So I rewatch EP7 (when he text John Titor) and found out that there's a possibility that he remembered all of it... as Okabe's said "something similar happened before".
Jul 28, 2011 5:07 PM
Dec 2007
gendouhydeist said:
Fai said:
helur said:

but why did he remember all the D-mail they sent? Don't you think he can retain his memories on all different WL that he traveled. So I rewatch EP7 (when he text John Titor) and found out that there's a possibility that he remembered all of it... as Okabe's said "something similar happened before".
There is only 1 D-mail per world line since every D-Mail creates a new world line by altering the past. I repeat, Okabe doesn't remember what his new "him" did. When he talked with Titor in ep 7 he had only used D-Mail twice (1 by pure chance) and what he meant by "something similar happened before" was that he experienced Reading Steiner twice, once during the lotto experiment and originally when he sent the "Kirisu is dead" message. So he basically said "this isn't the first time my consciousness jumped".

Jul 28, 2011 5:27 PM

Oct 2010
Least we forget, he may have also traversed worldlines as a child when he was ill. ;)
Jul 28, 2011 6:41 PM
Dec 2007
hikaricore said:
Least we forget, he may have also traversed worldlines as a child when he was ill. ;)
Yeah, that seemed to be implied by Mayuri once but he doesn't remember that it seems.

Jul 28, 2011 6:50 PM

Dec 2009
I loved that episode, i felt sad for Feyris. Must be terrible to know that she's been in another world lines and many different things happened, but she just can't choose one world to stay. ;w;
Jul 28, 2011 7:03 PM

Jun 2011
There's nothing strange for Feiris having the Reading Steiner. The show hasn't clearly stated that it is unique to Okabe. Maybe it's about the mindset. Okabe and Feiris sound awfully alike, right? They are both Chunibyou. Their minds are constantly shifting between fantasy and reality. Or perhaps it's just the influence of Okabe. We might never get a scientific explanation of the Reading Steiner, still it's the most important aspect of this show. You will find the answer at the very end of the series.
Jul 29, 2011 4:00 AM

Jul 2007
Leon-Gun said:
gendouhydeist said:
Fai said:
helur said:

There is only 1 D-mail per world line since every D-Mail creates a new world line by altering the past. I repeat, Okabe doesn't remember what his new "him" did. When he talked with Titor in ep 7 he had only used D-Mail twice (1 by pure chance) and what he meant by "something similar happened before" was that he experienced Reading Steiner twice, once during the lotto experiment and originally when he sent the "Kirisu is dead" message. So he basically said "this isn't the first time my consciousness jumped".

To be exact: Every time-leap/d-mail/anythingthatwouldalterthecourseofpast shifts everything into a new timeline. And Okabe is the only one so far whose mind/consciousness/soul/blabla jumps along with the shift and takes over THAT-Okabe from that timeline that becomes the POV one. Even if the rs decimal number is not shown to change - that just means that the "change" is below the number of decimals shown(Since line number itself is infintely long decimal)

Okabe only has lived once. He remembers his life and he remembers everything that happens in every new wordline FROM the moment he enters it and till the moment he leaves it. Feyris on other hand remembered BOTH worldlines
Jul 29, 2011 7:01 AM
Jun 2008
after 3 week of trying to catch up this Anime. I finally reach the latest episode(sweat)

I wonder how did Kurisu survivesaved when Okabe sent the first D-Mail ....I still don't understand her cause of death.Can't Okabe redo that miracle again like sending that D-mail after Mayushi died? i guess it won't work anyway =P
I felt like Kurisu gonna die again...haizz

Just fixed the dumb pocket watch and maybe Mayushi won't die =,=
I wonder why she always die when the time stop. well I don't think the pocket watch will fit in the plot anyway . but it will be great if the broken pocket watch is the cause of her death since the thing is kinda important to her.

Feyris suddenly remember back the old moe Akiba town .I guess Okabe shared a bit of his stein reader to Feyris lol

Now the mission is to retrieve that old lousy pc. lol .. sigh....i wonder what sort of epic sacrifice will be used just to save Mayuri T.T
Jul 29, 2011 2:04 PM

Nov 2008
I guess no one else wondered how Okabe time leaped when he thought Mayuri is saved. I mean, there's no Suzuha to the rescue when SERN ambushed the lab o_O and I suppose the time leap machine wasn't prepared. Oh well xDD can't wait for Ruka episode :D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 29, 2011 2:11 PM

Oct 2010
I'm sure he atleast had it ready just incase shit went down. Sure they could have shown him avoiding capture (yet again) and leaping back (yet again) but I think by this point we all just assumed he was just really really lucky (again).
Jul 29, 2011 2:35 PM

Jan 2011
Couldn't her father be kept alive? The issue seemed to be, he sold the computer, for ransom, couldn't they have changed the past so that he doesn't take the flight + doesn't have to sell that computer?
Jul 29, 2011 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
STM said:
Another solid episode. Not as good as Suzuha's episode a week ago, but this was also really good. I felt really sorry for Faris. Now she's lost her dad again.
I didn't know her dad died though. Did they tell that earlier on?

I believe they implied that he died in a plane crash in this episode.
Jul 29, 2011 2:46 PM
Dec 2007
MorningGlory said:

I wonder how did Kurisu survivesaved when Okabe sent the first D-Mail ....I still don't understand her cause of death.
Kurisu was killed, and the only two suspects atm are Suzuha and Moeka. My guess is that Kurisu was saved because Okabe's D-Mail somehow caused Suzuha's time machine to crash rather than safely land on top of the building. Since the lecture was called off and Kurisu was nowhere near the building her possibilities of dying dissapeared.

Letitbe said:
Couldn't her father be kept alive? The issue seemed to be, he sold the computer, for ransom, couldn't they have changed the past so that he doesn't take the flight + doesn't have to sell that computer?
I'm positive someone posted 1 of Rumiho's alternate endings that did this. It didn't end well for him (although everyone sort of survives). It seems like the game likes to remind people messing with the past is risky.
Leon-GunJul 29, 2011 2:54 PM

Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Watch order ⁉️ ( 1 2 )

neel_senpai - May 29

55 by Aki252010 »»
Yesterday, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shuncchi - May 24, 2011

319 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Is Kurisu alive at the very end ❓❓

neel_senpai - May 30

39 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jun 1, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

311 by Agathusian »»
Jun 1, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 10, 2011

271 by Agathusian »»
Jun 1, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.