Forum Settings
Forums

Hirano Aya Banned From Appearing in Newly Started Anime By Her Manager

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 16, 2011 7:56 PM

Apr 2008
Jousk said:
nobody remembers that she has a brain tumor?

it's normal to ban her when she said "Sometimes the tumour presses on my optic nerve and I go blind or stop being able to speak"

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/11/02/aya-hirano-i-have-a-brain-tumour/

....o-O; This is like Kardashian.

Why is it that her drama is so open? It's not going to work out well for her.

I mean, I don't want to see anymore, but who doesn't get meltdowns?! And talk shit on twitter (which she's apparently doing plenty of).

Rhetoric, btw.
Apr 22, 2011 5:00 AM
Apr 2011
nooooooooooooo that cant be hapening!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2011 5:04 AM

Oct 2009
I like her voice, period.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2011 7:51 PM

Jul 2009
DoubleDango said:
I like her voice, period.

agree, haters gonna hat.

despite her attention whoring, she's a great VA. love her Reira voice in Nana.

one of the best :P
Apr 22, 2011 11:31 PM

Aug 2008
Shes like one of the very few Seiyus whos actually hot.

I will live on no matter what... so I can meet you once again.
Apr 22, 2011 11:34 PM

Jun 2009
Why does everything about her make the news here? Don't other voice actors have things going on in their lives or is she just the most vocal?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 1, 2011 10:06 PM

Apr 2011
alexcampos said:
Aya Hirano should be banned from anime period...

HELL NO!!! I don't care about her personal life, nor I want to know and meddle about it, as long as she still good, she needs to continue.
Jun 1, 2011 10:25 PM

Sep 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Why does everything about her make the news here? Don't other voice actors have things going on in their lives or is she just the most vocal?

Because she is being vocal about it.

I'm sure there are things going on with the rest of the seiyuus out there, but they are probably keeping their personal matters private. From the looks of the posts here it looks like she is just grabbing for attention.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 2, 2011 2:39 AM

Mar 2011
Magito said:
HELL NO!!! I don't care about her personal life, nor I want to know and meddle about it, as long as she still good, she needs to continue.

I feel the same way. I also apply this to Hollywood, I don't give a damn about their private affairs, I just want to see them act.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Jun 2, 2011 4:33 AM

Aug 2010
She's one of my favourite seiyuu, why this?..
Jun 13, 2011 1:27 AM

Jun 2011
Don't worry all you Hirano fans out there..... The haters are few, but they tend to be the loudest of the group.

I personally don't give a shit about the all the drama surrounding her. I just hope that they don't replace her existing roles (Konata, Haruhi etc.) cause that would be strange...

And a question to the haters.... Why exactly are you hanging around here of all places? If you loathe her so much then you guys really shouldn't be here. There's also the fact that she wants attention, and you're just giving her more of it. So doesen't that make your posting counter productive? You're spreading knowledge of her all around. I for one didn't know about all of this drama stuff. Now that you guys have posted these things about her for everyone to see, they'll be wanting to hear more. Hirano Aya just wants attention, good or bad, it doesen't matter to her. What matters to her is that she's getting the attention. From the guys who hate her no less...
Jun 13, 2011 1:44 AM

Nov 2010
BrickBreak said:
Defiance said:
BrickBreak said:
Defiance said:
Are you trying to say that you can only judge someone off their skills and not the person themselves? If so, I think you are sadly mistaken.
People who I don't know of, don't interact with everyday, who personal character has no major influence in life, yes.
And not only because of being close to me, but because it isn't possible for me or anyone else to evaluate someone's character without knowing them, just going by the media.
I don't think you believe your own words to the fullest and are being subjective. If you meant what you said that would mean you've never been skeptical of celebrities like Mel Gibson, Britney Spears or Paris Hilton based off the crazy shit they have done.

To go to an even further extent, are you saying I can't judge Hitler as a person?

Of course I've been. But, to be blunt, I simply do not give a shit about that kind of people. If it was someone close to me I'd either step up and make them change or part ways it them. As they're not, instead of being too judgmental, I try not to care at all. Not that's it's easy sometimes...

And Hitler does not apply because his personality did leave a major scar in this world.

Hitler?
Jun 15, 2011 2:44 PM

Aug 2008
alexcampos said:

Agreed. Her voice just annoys me, in every role that she does.
Jun 15, 2011 4:42 PM

Jun 2010
alexcampos said:

VA are not even required to be fans of the shows they're doing or to even acknowledge anime in general, again, MONEY is the motivating power, not the actual material.

This is why Mangakas should be admired more than VAs, unlike a VA, a mangaka (Most anyways) care about what they're working on, and to more than a few it means a whole lot more than just a paycheck.

I can't help but agree with this post.
Jun 15, 2011 4:59 PM

Sep 2009
You know what she needs to do?

Say fuck you to her manager and get someone who can actually do the damn job they are being paid for.
Jun 15, 2011 11:17 PM

Aug 2008
*sighs* Hirano Aya's sex scandal becomes massive news for anime fans. Hirano Aya being banned from appearing in newly started anime by her manager becomes massive news for fans. Hirano Aya wearing a ring becomes massive news for anime fans. Hirano Aya feeling upset because not everyone knows that she's a famous seiyuu becomes massive news for anime fans.

What's next? Hirano Aya bent down to tie her shoes in public becomes massive news for anime fans? God, I'm tired of being force to hear about Hirano's crap all the time. Look, I love her role as Haruhi and Konata, but somewhere along the line, someone has to draw a line between her public and private life.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jun 15, 2011 11:29 PM

Oct 2009
Sabinlerose said:
You know what she needs to do?

Say fuck you to her manager and get someone who can actually do the damn job they are being paid for.

It's called a contract.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2011 11:21 AM

Jul 2010
As long as Haruhi have her voice, all is right.
Jul 2, 2011 5:09 AM

Jan 2009
Why would they do that?
I, personally, don't give a shit about anything regarding her, except her voice performance which is awesome, to say the least.
The lowly maggot under the trash.
Jul 2, 2011 1:30 PM

Jul 2010
I don't really care about her except that she should just keep doing voice acting. Which we should all care about. I'd be disappointed when someone else takes the role of Lucy if Aya quits being a seiyuu.
Jul 3, 2011 8:02 PM

Nov 2010
Being banned just for invoking the wrath of her fans when she merely revealed some true pieces of information regarding her love life seems very harsh and uncalled for in my books.

Over in my country, if a local celebrity were to reveal any bits of information, no matter how tiny, their loyal followers will actually welcome them warmly, as it helps them understand their idol better.

This world sure is a strange one; What with twisted mindsets and all.
"Love is power. Give it to another and you will bring bliss. Friends, criminals, strangers, and even yourself. All is reborn when you forgive, love, and understand."
Jul 19, 2011 3:36 AM
Sep 2009
Honestly, why do you idiots even care about her personal life, unless you're a fan? If you don't like all the drama, don't read up about it o_o I find it stupid when people whine about drama when they don't even have to know about it. If you know about it, most likely your fault because you read about it.

I think she did very well as Lucy, Haruhi, and Konata. I rate her voice acting as phenomenal, since I really like her voice. It's all up to preference in my opinion...

Haters gonna hate :X
Jul 19, 2011 8:14 AM
Dec 2007
IresuOtoko said:
Being banned just for invoking the wrath of her fans when she merely revealed some true pieces of information regarding her love life seems very harsh and uncalled for in my books.

Over in my country, if a local celebrity were to reveal any bits of information, no matter how tiny, their loyal followers will actually welcome them warmly, as it helps them understand their idol better.

This world sure is a strange one; What with twisted mindsets and all.
That's because Otaku actually believe in their twisted minds that their idols are akin to their waifu's and therefore must be pure and sacred. They even lash out when they marry. Heck, they do it to animated characters too (remember Kannagi?).

This is why I scoff when I hear people at MAL or in the american anime fandom call themselves Otaku. They fail to realize the word is not a badge of honor and that real Otaku are just crazy fans with no life and usually in need of professional mental help.
Leon-GunJul 19, 2011 8:18 AM

Jul 19, 2011 11:58 AM
Jan 2010
Why !!! Why !!! Why !!!

Always love her//

Suzumiya Haruhi~
Konata Izumi~

Despair !
The world have left me in despair !
Jul 19, 2011 12:50 PM

May 2008
alexcampos said:

ALEXCAMPOSTIN'. 3166 POSTS OF PURE TROLL.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jul 20, 2011 1:05 AM

Nov 2010
Wait so all she can do is Fairy Tail now?
Jul 22, 2011 2:27 PM
Jul 2011
Why do so many people hate miss Hirano? (O_o)
I think she's doing great!

To bad Aya has to quit beiing seiyū (u_u)
Im glad she is at least allowed to finish the anime's she is in now.
Jul 24, 2011 7:46 PM

Jul 2009
why we must care a shit about her personality or her private life?? -_-"
what we need is her voice as a seiyuu and as a singer

well at least she still Haruhi n Lucy's Seiyuu
can't imagine another seiyuu for Haruhi n lucy actually :|
Aug 4, 2011 9:46 PM

Jan 2011
Vla said:
As long as Haruhi have her voice, all is right.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with her drama or whatnot, but I don't think anyone could ever replace her as the voice of Haruhi. She does her job well.
Aug 12, 2011 2:48 AM
Jun 2009
Hyoroemon said:
Misa from Death Note
Kana from Nurarihyon
Hmm, pretty much spoiled character voice. Not really bad. I don't judge seiyuu because of their personal life. Judge their performance.

true
Aug 14, 2011 12:54 PM

Feb 2011
dont like it! its a bad news for me
Sorry For my Bad English ^_^
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Animation Studio Gainax Declares Bankruptcy

Vindstot - Jun 9

35 by Ghefira »»
47 minutes ago

» Bones Produces 'Gachiakuta' TV Anime Adaptation for 2025

Vindstot - 10 hours ago

17 by ALEW11 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo' Season 2 Reveals Additional Cast, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jun 8

13 by RobertBobert »»
3 hours ago

» 'Shy 2nd Season' Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Elior21 »»
3 hours ago

» Studio Bind Adapts 'Hana wa Saku, Shura no Gotoku' Manga for 2025 TV Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

40 by RobertBobert »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.