Have you dropped the series
Yes
4.2%
No
88.5%
Not decided
7.3%
1,327 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 16, 2023 7:30 AM

Feb 2021
Dropping anime is for the weak
Apr 16, 2023 8:03 AM
Feb 2020
eh, I mostly don't want to pay for HiDive to watch it, and if I'm sailing the seven seas, it'll be after the whole series is out. It didn't impress me enough to be worth 5 bucks a month on its own.
Apr 16, 2023 8:13 AM
Jun 2022
Kinzie said:
I didnt, so that my score of 1 can count.

bro is literally the goat
Apr 16, 2023 8:18 AM
Jun 2022
bro kinzie is at WAR rn 💀💀
Apr 16, 2023 8:20 AM
Mar 2022
Kinzie said:
ayogami_M said:

bruhh..are you a reviews expert or just a idiot?you literally posted 4 comments at the same thread saying nothing but nonsense and being the same like the ones that comment in the anime
speaking nothing but crap
i would love to hear your perfect story or modifications for the first ep
What kind of reviews expert, certification, badge do i need to be/have to be authorized to say that this utter insult of intelligence anime is lets say BAD.
I dont even have to be a writer, im not gonna let this stupid ass adaptations of bad works be, without a word anymore because U and people like U give commercial to this bullshit and the like, f bots.

damn kid
your life is beyond hopeless
you re thinking that you are a "MAL cop" but you re nothing but a frustrated kid that people have different tastes than yours
trying to sound intelligent with "don t have to be a writer"....."can t let people like U give good ratings to bad adaptations"
you re just like a bitc* who is mad bcs her friend had a big di*k than her
meanwhile enjoy your life in sadness little virgin and comment how much do you want
the anime will stay first some time even if you like it or not
this was my last comm and don t try to sound smart or "trying to serve justice" with me bcs you re end up looking more cringe that you already are
Apr 16, 2023 8:32 AM

Jan 2020
V1P3R0P said:
Kinzie said:
Wheres the proof i am like that, how the f do you know, better delete that stereotypical copy pasta comment.

Here's your proof

Proof 1: Your hypocrisy
Kinzie said:
i read 60ish chapters and can say it only gets worse my bro

Kinzie said:
I didnt, so that my score of 1 can count.

You read 60ish chapters of manga, decided its gonna be worse in your opinion and yet you still put the anime in your list so that you can score it 1. then you started berating people who scored it a 10 because they were either fascinated by the poster or the 1st episode.

Proof 2: Your "Mightier than thou" attitude.

Kinzie said:
Because people dont have their opinion on anything anymore. Oh shit i saw this cool anime poster on instagram today MUST BE GOOD *gives it a 10*

Kinzie said:
People like you decide what seasonal anime will be with your shit taste, this is getting out of control in 3-4 years there wont be any good seasonal anime to watch cause of u shit tasters

You clearly dont care about what other people's opinions are, you just wanna berate them because they are not your opinions.

Call my taste shit, for all I could care. But its not like you eat and poop gold. So, you are in the end, just as shit as everyone else.

I thought this was supposed to be an anime forum, not a murder scene
Apr 16, 2023 8:33 AM
Dec 2014
ayogami_M said:
Kinzie said:
What kind of reviews expert, certification, badge do i need to be/have to be authorized to say that this utter insult of intelligence anime is lets say BAD.
I dont even have to be a writer, im not gonna let this stupid ass adaptations of bad works be, without a word anymore because U and people like U give commercial to this bullshit and the like, f bots.

damn kid
your life is beyond hopeless
you re thinking that you are a "MAL cop" but you re nothing but a  frustrated kid that people have different tastes than yours
trying to sound intelligent with "don t have to be a writer"....."can t let people like U give good ratings to bad adaptations"
you re just like a bitc* who is mad bcs her friend had a big di*k than her
meanwhile enjoy your life in sadness little virgin and comment how much do you want
the anime will stay first some time even if you like it or not
this was my last comm and don t try to sound smart or "trying to serve justice" with me bcs you re end up looking more cringe that you already are
What the actual fuck is wrong with you people, what the fuck do you know about me, who is the fortune-teller thats feeding you the information about me. Bot after bot comments, why dont u point out what actually u liked about the episode, what moved you, what you learned from it. All of you fucking detectives should get back to your work and do a better job before you shit talk me.

Apr 16, 2023 8:41 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Thread locked for breaking the Anime Discussion Guidelines:
2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion.

3. Do not create threads that ask about information that can easily be seen on user profiles or database entry pages.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2680 by Chisuku »»
Yesterday, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Would you like to marry Ai given the opportunity? (first ep spoilers)

Shizuna - May 6

40 by A_Yaze »»
May 11, 8:38 AM

» Overhyped

Mooogle - May 9

41 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

680 by Darkiiii »»
May 6, 10:23 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - May 17, 2023

869 by Tsukimariko »»
May 5, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.