4.2%
No
88.5%
Not decided
7.3%
1,327 votes
Apr 16, 2023 3:24 AM

May 2018
PLEASE - put your reasons in SPOILER tag if it contains spoilers only to the TV series  and  refrain from posting Manga/LN . Thank you

I've not read the manga so I have not much knowledge about what the series is about other than the picture cover which looks sparkling and interesting.

I quite acutally enjoy it and the studio done the right thing by airing in an hour time slot than just 20 minutes which of ruined the atmosphere

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 16, 2023 3:30 AM
Dec 2014
I didnt, so that my score of 1 can count.
Apr 16, 2023 3:33 AM
Dec 2022
I liked this anime😊
Apr 16, 2023 3:34 AM
Mar 2021
Kinzie said:

Damn u disliked the show that much!? 😂
Apr 16, 2023 3:34 AM

May 2021
I mean I could be, maybe sometimes in the future but I still don't know. Its literally just 1 episode right now. I don't like the anime because its far from my expectation. But hey, we'll see how it goes for the next 10 episodes
Hello everyone, i like Slice of Life and CGDCT (Cute Girls Doing Cute Thing) anime.
I'm also like to make a lot of friends online, so feel free to add me as a friend or invite me to a club :)

Apr 16, 2023 3:36 AM
Dec 2014
Naneo said:
I mean I could be, maybe sometimes in the future but I still don't know. Its literally just 1 episode right now. I don't like the anime because its far from my expectation. But hey, we'll see how it goes for the next 10 episodes
i read 60ish chapters and can say it only gets worse my bro
Apr 16, 2023 3:36 AM
Oct 2020
It has one of the best premiers that I ever seen...so hell no!!
Apr 16, 2023 3:38 AM
Nov 2016
Kinzie said:

That's my man!!! W
Apr 16, 2023 3:39 AM

Jul 2019
the manga kinda yes (i stopped reading it after ch60~), i got bored. I'm here to see if anime can change that for me.
Apr 16, 2023 3:39 AM

May 2021
Reform_27 said:
I tried watching but the first 30-35 minutes didn't catch my interest in anyway. Maybe, I got my expectations incredibly high after I heard people are comparing it to Perfect Blue. I will surely give it a second chance after the hype train is down a bit so I can enjoy it without any unrealistic expectations.

This, my expectation is really high. People talk about how this anime really portray the so called dark side of idol. But from what I see on the first episode is not that great.
Hello everyone, i like Slice of Life and CGDCT (Cute Girls Doing Cute Thing) anime.
I'm also like to make a lot of friends online, so feel free to add me as a friend or invite me to a club :)

Apr 16, 2023 3:44 AM
Jun 2022
Reform_27 said:
I tried watching but the first 30-35 minutes didn't catch my interest in anyway. Maybe, I got my expectations incredibly high after I heard people are comparing it to Perfect Blue. I will surely give it a second chance after the hype train is down a bit so I can enjoy it without any unrealistic expectations.

At least watch to the end man.... the show is completely different after the first episode.
Apr 16, 2023 3:45 AM
Apr 2021
i discovered that most people on this platform aren't satisfied by whatever comes out no matter how good it is and just stick to big anime that are no even that good
Apr 16, 2023 3:45 AM
Jun 2022
Who are those 5 clowns who voted yes
Apr 16, 2023 3:46 AM
Jul 2021
I mean, why would I drop peak?
Apr 16, 2023 3:49 AM
Dec 2014
There is nothing to expect this is a cringefest.
You can see that right at the beginning, reincarnated as idols son? I mean what kind of plot point is that if you want to potray dark side of idol life theres other ways to do it like for example in Shine Post where they show how idols really feel and struggle, if ur into them anyway.
But back on the track that girl baby acts like she doesnt have any memories from her past life, shes taking advantage of situation to satisfy her sick needs, the list can just go on and on........
Apr 16, 2023 3:53 AM
Dec 2014
Because people dont have their opinion on anything anymore. Oh shit i saw this cool anime poster on instagram today MUST BE GOOD *gives it a 10*
Apr 16, 2023 3:53 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the first episode
Apr 16, 2023 3:59 AM
Dec 2014
Mc be like oh theres no idols in countryside so Ai conveniently came to the hospital hes working at pregnant. Ok. Mc gets killed by some nutso. No one gives a shit about that even Ai herself. The doc who should helped her give birth got killed oh well i will go about my life just about normal. 30 mins later MC BABY BE LIKE they didnt find my corpse yet oh shit the suspense
Apr 16, 2023 4:01 AM
Mar 2022
i meani really like it and i read the manga to so i
was exited for this bit considering the sorce material and what the story is about it was probaly the best decison to make the first episode so long.
Apr 16, 2023 4:05 AM
Mar 2022
Kinzie said:
Mc be like oh theres no idols in countryside so Ai conveniently came to the hospital hes working at pregnant. Ok. Mc gets killed by some nutso. No one gives a shit about that even Ai herself. The doc who should helped her give birth got killed oh well i will go about my life just about normal. 30 mins later MC BABY BE LIKE they didnt find my corpse yet oh shit the suspense

its more like a they went to a very far away country side village where most of the population are elderly people and where not many people live to minimize the chances to get recognized. why his corpse isnt fount gets explained at some point and why nobody wonders about his disapearence is also obvious its a concept called jouhatsu wich is actually pretty common in japan.
Apr 16, 2023 4:07 AM

Mar 2021
Kinzie said:
Because people dont have their opinion on anything anymore. Oh shit i saw this cool anime poster on instagram today MUST BE GOOD *gives it a 10*

You are the same in an ironical way, "Oh shit, I dont like this manga, I will still watch this show (?) and give it a 1. I'll preach to everyone in the internet why I dont like this and why everyone else also should not enjoy it, because my opinions are always mightier than thou you pleebs!!" or something like that. There should be some limit for hypocrisy.
Apr 16, 2023 4:08 AM
Dec 2014
Impctz said:
was exited for this bit considering the sorce material and what the story is about it was probaly the best decison to make the first episode so long.

What decision man? For your information '' Episode 1 was previewed at screenings at theaters throughout Japan on March 17, 2023.''
Apr 16, 2023 4:15 AM
Nov 2019
People wanna be different soooo bad 😂
Apr 16, 2023 4:16 AM
Dec 2014
V1P3R0P said:
Kinzie said:

You are the same in an ironical way, "Oh shit, I dont like this manga, I will still watch this show (?) and give it a 1. I'll preach to everyone in the internet why I dont like this and why everyone else also should not enjoy it, because my opinions are always mightier than thou you pleebs!!" or something like that. There should be some limit for hypocrisy.
Wheres the proof i am like that, how the f do you know, better delete that stereotypical copy pasta comment. People like you decide what seasonal anime will be with your shit taste, this is getting out of control in 3-4 years there wont be any good seasonal anime to watch cause of u shit tasters
Apr 16, 2023 4:20 AM
Dec 2014
Nathanforrest30 said:
and someone wants to be a sheep to whom everything thats shoved up its nose is good because other members of the herd say so. No critical thinking.
Apr 16, 2023 4:21 AM

Jun 2019
I'm at current chapter of manga, and Ima watch the entire season 🗿
Apr 16, 2023 4:21 AM
Dec 2021
I Really liked this anime because I've never seen beautiful and revenge story like this.
Apr 16, 2023 4:29 AM

Mar 2021
Kinzie said:
Wheres the proof i am like that, how the f do you know, better delete that stereotypical copy pasta comment.

Here's your proof

Proof 1: Your hypocrisy
Kinzie said:
i read 60ish chapters and can say it only gets worse my bro

Kinzie said:

You read 60ish chapters of manga, decided its gonna be worse in your opinion and yet you still put the anime in your list so that you can score it 1. then you started berating people who scored it a 10 because they were either fascinated by the poster or the 1st episode.

Proof 2: Your "Mightier than thou" attitude.

Kinzie said:

Kinzie said:
People like you decide what seasonal anime will be with your shit taste, this is getting out of control in 3-4 years there wont be any good seasonal anime to watch cause of u shit tasters

You clearly dont care about what other people's opinions are, you just wanna berate them because they are not your opinions.

Call my taste shit, for all I could care. But its not like you eat and poop gold. So, you are in the end, just as shit as everyone else.
V1P3R0PApr 16, 2023 6:59 AM
Feb 2015
Kinzie said:
Impctz said:

What decision man? For your information '' Episode 1 was previewed at screenings at theaters throughout Japan on March 17, 2023.''

The decision to adapt the whole first volume for episode 1.
Wtf are you on about? We get it, you're a hater, but if you can't tell most people are loving this both on the anime side and manga side.
Stop being a little edgy armchair critic, get out of your own ass, and realize that no one gives a shit what you think.
If you don't like it just stop watching and move on lmao, don't you have anything better to do with your life?
Dec 2014
Impctz said:
Kinzie said:

its more like a they went to a very far away country side village where most of the population are elderly people and where not many people live to minimize the chances to get recognized. why his corpse isnt fount gets explained at some point and why nobody wonders about his disapearence is also obvious its a concept called jouhatsu wich is actually pretty common in japan.
Oh sht u told me off with that one, no one will suspect a thing if idol is missing from the scene for a long time and suddenly comes back. Second ''later in the story, later in the story'' there is actually nothing thrilling about that man, they went for that plot point out of nowhere, no character dev. Babies later on in the ep got themselves out many many times yet no one suspects a thing and that is prolly considered good comedy in your eyes too
May 2019
What kinda question is this?! I need more! 😅
Apr 16, 2023 4:31 AM
Feb 2019
Love this anime ❤️❤️❤️
Apr 16, 2023 4:33 AM
Jun 2022
This anime ended up same like spy x family , people will keep posting until we get bored
Apr 16, 2023 4:34 AM
May 2019
SkyLYB said:
Who are those 5 clowns who voted yes

I don't know but they need to report to the nearest Clown Academy to get their licenses renewed, lol
Apr 16, 2023 4:39 AM
Feb 2023
It’s really overrated
Apr 16, 2023 4:43 AM
Apr 2021
I loved the first episode and the length was perfect imo. The fact that this made it possible to end where it did was worth the long episode. This show is such a rollercoaster with twists and turns. let's see if it can keep it up, but if the first episode had been a movie it'd have been a 10 for me, so no way I'm dropping it.

With mosts shows it's a shame that the people that seem to dislike it deddicate so much time and energy to hate it. Just watch the shows you do like people.
Apr 16, 2023 4:44 AM
Dec 2021
Black_Bear186 said:
It’s really overrated
but that has been decided by us.
and most of us have marked it as a good anime.
I understand what you want to convey but the result has come out like this because a very large number of people have not seen it yet, like full metal or death note for example..
that's how I think
Apr 16, 2023 4:45 AM
Mar 2022
Kinzie said:
Impctz said:

yes but the whole episode is 120mins long and due to te story i think its fitting to air the preloug as 1 and cover the main story for the rest of the anime
Apr 16, 2023 4:46 AM
May 2019
Kinzie said:
Nathanforrest30 said:
and someone wants to be a sheep to whom everything thats shoved up its nose is good because other members of the herd say so. No critical thinking.

I'm not the type to jump on the hype train except this time I feel it's justified. I've been waiting two years and I'm ecstatic that this is getting the reception it is. I'd never score anything below a 7 except a few exceptions such as Fuuka, lol. But this is definitely a 10/10 for me and hopefully an AOTY contender. I'd never throw personal insults though because everyone has their own tastes.. and plus you gave Shine Post a 9/10 and that's hands down the best Idol anime I've seen. For this season I'd suggest checking out the new Cinderella Girls anime.
Apr 16, 2023 4:49 AM
Mar 2022
Kinzie said:
Impctz said:

Oh sht u told me off with that one, no one will suspect a thing if idol is missing from the scene for a long time and suddenly comes back. Second ''later in the story, later in the story'' there is actually nothing thrilling about that man, they went for that plot point out of nowhere, no character dev. Babies later on in the ep got themselves out many many times yet no one suspects a thing and that is prolly considered good comedy in your eyes too

i am sayig its not as unrealistic as you may think and its still an anime / manga its not the real world sure there are some things lining up. But the story is just a banger in my opinion and you cant really change that if you dont like it idgaf but in my opinion and generally most people really enjoy it haha
Apr 16, 2023 4:55 AM
Aug 2021
Why would we? The first episode was pretty entertaining at the end
Apr 16, 2023 4:56 AM

Feb 2014
Imagine having the egomania to see only 30 minutes of this and having the balls to value it, especially when it is being said everywhere that what is really impressive is at the end.

And for these things democracy does not work.
Apr 16, 2023 4:58 AM
Dec 2014
Impctz said:
Kinzie said:

i am sayig its not as unrealistic as you may think and its still an anime / manga its not the real world sure there are some things lining up. But the story is just a banger in my opinion and you cant really change that if you dont like it idgaf but in my opinion and generally most people really enjoy it haha
Jump from the bridge anon everyone is jumping off bridges you should too u cant change the fact that EVERYONE likes jumping off brigdes
Apr 16, 2023 5:00 AM
Jan 2020
I think how they aired episode one is genius. Hope other studios take a few lessons from it personally. Imagine the first 4-5 episodes of Vinland Saga Season one as a mini movie. That would be amazing and it's a great startup for the show. Not every show should but there are a few others that could benefit most likely. On the episode itself it was amazing even if it's slightly overhyped at the moment.
As Long as the Sun, the moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be alright.
Apr 16, 2023 5:13 AM
Aug 2022
-Miku_Meister- said:
PLEASE - put your reasons in SPOILER tag if it contains spoilers only to the TV series  and  refrain from posting Manga/LN . Thank you

I've not read the manga so I have not much knowledge about what the series is about other than the picture cover which looks sparkling and interesting.

I quite acutally enjoy it and the studio done the right thing by airing in an hour time slot than just 20 minutes which of ruined the atmosphere

TBH I NEVER DROP A SHOW
Apr 16, 2023 5:14 AM
Feb 2022
discodevil730 said:
i discovered that most people on this platform aren't satisfied by whatever comes out no matter how good it is and just stick to big anime that are no even that good

Honest facts. I'm just laughing at the fact they're missing out on their own
Apr 16, 2023 5:17 AM
Jun 2019
Kinzie said:
Brainwashed sheepfucks.

why r u so cool!!! plz teech me how 2 b kul lik u.
Apr 16, 2023 5:20 AM
Sep 2022
only 1 episode is out so I haven't decided but the episode was ok for me so I'll watch more and then decide
Apr 16, 2023 5:26 AM
Feb 2021
I think this will be my favorite this season if it keeps this quality
Apr 16, 2023 5:29 AM
Dec 2014
The first mission that mc took on when his brain cells started actually working was to avange his make believe to be mother that hes worshiping like some kind of demon, he didnt think at all what is happening to his real relatives, even if they are dead to visit their graves thats not the first thing he picks up on. This show is something like "incest is good" type of propaganda. Utterly braindead
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - May 17, 2023

873 by HenMconnal »»
Yesterday, 3:40 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jun 21, 2023

295 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Jun 18, 9:58 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2023

311 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Jun 18, 9:12 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

685 by Prupel1 »»
Jun 17, 1:36 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2687 by Blaklisted »»
Jun 17, 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.