Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 8 Discussion

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 31, 2023 2:51 AM
Jul 2023
How to make a dumb sacrifice just to get things worse? Why everyone is so stupid? If monster are infinitely respawning while killing them just subdue them up. Even a monkey can think of that.
Aug 30, 2023 8:06 AM

Jan 2021
It looks to me like Gale Wind just wants to die, she decided she is gonna die a heroic death and Bell won't let her; I'm glad for that though

I liked Gale Wind, but last few episodes she is just pathetic
Oct 19, 2023 8:10 AM

Apr 2013
Eh, I hate forced drama. That was a pointless sacrifice, Ryu could just have used her spell to get her to safety as well. Also it's funny how the "dangerous beasts" on the 37th floor are now just fodder that gets one-shot lol
Feb 10, 5:11 PM

Nov 2009
Wait... so the wind attack carries people instead of blowing up on them like it did previously on monsters? lol...

Also Ryuu "I am gonna die a worthy death by saving Bell, sorry everyone"

BUT WAIT, here comes Bell rushing back down, LOL.

Ryuu wasted her magic, TBH she should have shot the bridge on the other side and both she and Bell could have a chance to fight through the other side.

AND... WTF... so Bell's Argonaut also works on Items? thought it was just on his Firebolt or Punches, LOL.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2023

206 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 26, 11:56 PM

» Am I the only one thinking that about these OST ?

NekoToChiru - Mar 3

19 by therealnagora »»
Mar 28, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2023

58 by Thisismobarok »»
Feb 22, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2023

123 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2023

180 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.