Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 23, 2023 3:58 AM

Sep 2021
nah it's usually what I myself think is perfect instead of it being perfect objectively 
Jan 23, 2023 4:03 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:
Just because I haven't added anything to my manga list don't think I haven't read lots. The ending of Tokyo Ghoul manga was dogshit, and Jojo's part 5 and Jormungand are great shows, in fact Jojos part 5 Anime adaptation was done so well it's even better than the manga was. Tokyo Ghoul is mid af, Anime was garbage and the manga ending was a pile of crap.
StormStar said:

Just because I haven't added anything to my manga list don't think I haven't read lots. The ending of Tokyo Ghoul manga was dogshit, and Jojo's part 5 and Jormungand are great shows, in fact Jojos part 5 Anime adaptation was done so well it's even better than the manga was. Tokyo Ghoul is mid af, Anime was garbage and the manga ending was a pile of crap.
The Ending may be dogshit but everything from first chapter to the second last chapter was quintessential; the characterization was way better than even those russian novels and song of fire and ice, themes were just phenomenal. If this is what you call mid then I feel sorry for you

Also, the fact that you are calling Edgy garbage like Jormungand and JoJo Part 5 which has vacuous characters 'Amazing' made me doubt your discernment skills.

Jojo's part 5 and Jormungand are better than tokyo Ghoul, how are you calling Jormungand edgy, when you gave Elfen Lied a 9 lol, then put your list on private to hide your high scores, don't think I didn't look through your whole list haha.
You really can't call somebody edgy for liking Jormungand when you rated Elfen Lied a 9/10. Really Elfen Lied a 9/10? lol 
Jan 23, 2023 4:06 AM

Dec 2021
StormStar said:
ojo's part 5 and Jormungand are better than tokyo Ghoul, how are you calling Jormungand edgy, when you gave Elfen Lied a 9 lol, then put your list on private to hide your high scores, don't think I didn't look through your whole list haha.
You really can't call somebody edgy for liking Jormungand when you rated Elfen Lied a 9/10. Really Elfen Lied a 9/10? lol
Can you prove that?

Also, in what aspects do JoJo Part 5 and Jormungand surpass Tokyo Ghoul
Characterization, Plot or Themes?
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Jan 23, 2023 4:18 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:
ojo's part 5 and Jormungand are better than tokyo Ghoul, how are you calling Jormungand edgy, when you gave Elfen Lied a 9 lol, then put your list on private to hide your high scores, don't think I didn't look through your whole list haha.
Can you prove that?

Also, in what aspects do JoJo Part 5 and Jormungand surpass Tokyo Ghoul
Characterization, Plot or Themes?

JoJo surpasses Tokyo Ghoul on style alone, a single key frame or scene from Bruno Bucciarati is more enjoyable than the entire cast of Tokyo Ghoul. 
The Characters are better, I'd rather watch Koko and her schemes they are simply more enjoyable than anything in TG. The conclusions  are also better written, at least the authors could be bothered to actually conclude their stories and not just clusterfuck a random ending together and quit. Because that's what Tokyo Ghoul is an unfinished work, where the author literally gave up on it. You enjoy Tokyo Ghoul more than the author enjoys it. 
I had way more fun with Jormungand and Jojo's than I ever had finishing Tokyo Ghoul. You even admit yourself the ending was dogshit, yet you give it a 10/10 lol, how are you rating something a 10 when it has a dogshit ending. I even knocked a point off Jormungand because I thought they could have shown more of Koko's new world, but you won't even knock any points off TG when the author literally gave up on the ending and abandoned the work and left it unfinished. 
Also you asking me to prove you gave Elfen Lied a 9/10 then putting your list on private is just showing you are ashamed of your own ranking lol. Why are you afraid to admit you gave Elfen Lied a 9/10 lol
Jan 23, 2023 4:23 AM
Oct 2022
Yes, my opinions are objectively correct.
Jan 23, 2023 4:29 AM
Jan 2023
Spanirl said:
Yes, my opinions are objectively correct.

Your list is the truth, because you rated Oreimo part 2 lower than part 1, and we all know there is only one objective truth behind that ranking order, he didn't bang his sister in the last episode.
Jan 23, 2023 4:32 AM

Dec 2021
StormStar said:
JoJo surpasses Tokyo Ghoul on style alone, a single key frame or scene from Bruno Bucciarati is more enjoyable than the entire cast of Tokyo Ghoul. 
The Characters are better, I'd rather watch Koko and her schemes they are simply more enjoyable than anything in TG. The conclusions  are also better written, at least the authors could be bothered to actually conclude their stories and not just clusterfuck a random ending together and quit. Because that's what Tokyo Ghoul is an unfinished work, where the author literally gave up on it. You enjoy Tokyo Ghoul more than the author enjoys it. 
I had way more fun with Jormungand and Jojo's than I ever had finishing Tokyo Ghoul. You even admit yourself the ending was dogshit, yet you give it a 10/10 lol, how are you rating something a 10 when it has a dogshit ending. I even knocked a point off Jormungand because I thought they could have shown more of Koko's new world, but you won't even knock any points off TG when the author literally gave up on the ending and abandoned the work and left it unfinished. 
Also you asking me to prove you gave Elfen Lied a 9/10 then putting your list on private is just showing you are ashamed of your own ranking lol. Why are you afraid to admit you gave Elfen Lied a 9/10 lol
I am just wasting my time here

Let's just finish it here

1.Tokyo Ghoul has memorable cast with depth unlike JoJo Characters (Except Part 7) which feel like cardboard cut-outs and gary stus 
   Nobody got development during the entirety of Part 5 NOT EVEN THE PROTAGONIST GIORNO
   Diavolo was so one dimensional. He's just the Evil with LUST FOR POWER
   Ironically, Diavolo's Voice Actor voiced a Secondary Character in Tokyo Ghoul (Kotarou Amon) while Giorno and Bucciarati's Seiyuu also had their roles as Rio/Shikorae and Renji Yomo respectively.
   These characters had far more depth and complexity (They have their own backstories, reasons, motivations, ideals, character development) than any JoJo character even more than Johnny Joestar whom I consider to be one of the Greatest written characters. So they are no match for Tokyo Ghoul
2.First of all Gary Stus don't exist in real life so you can't write a perfect story. 
3.My list may be restricted but I have listed my favourites list on my profile itself. Can you point out where the fuck did I put Elfen Lied there?
HigherLvLThinkerJan 23, 2023 4:36 AM
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Jan 23, 2023 4:37 AM
Dec 2021
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
perfectionFound said:
I used to think just like this but then I discovered The Queen's Gambit from netflix.
It's the closest thing to Chihayafuru outside japan (my first 10)
I absolutely loved it.
It even has more romance and that makes it a bit better imo, even though Chihayafuru has a superior waifu.
This is the problem of Non-Anime watchers
They don't know about true quality, they only discern from the superficial aspects such as romance and fights

Character development is non existent in those shows
Haha what a dumb take, you have no idea what you are talking about. Whatch it before speaking because you are just embarasing yourself.
CRINGE
Jan 23, 2023 4:41 AM

Dec 2021
perfectionFound said:
Haha what a dumb take, you have no idea what you are talking about. Whatch it before speaking because you are just embarasing yourself.
CRINGE
Can you please explain, how is Non-Japanese fiction even better?
Jan 23, 2023 4:44 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:
I am just wasting my time here

Let's just finish it here

1.Tokyo Ghoul has memorable cast with depth unlike JoJo Characters (Except Part 7) which feel like cardboard cut-outs and gary stus 
   Nobody got development during the entirety of Part 5 NOT EVEN THE PROTAGONIST GIORNO
   Diavolo was so one dimensional. He's just the Evil with LUST FOR POWER
   Ironically, Diavolo's Voice Actor voiced a Secondary Character in Tokyo Ghoul (Kotarou Amon) while Giorno and Bucciarati's Seiyuu also had their roles as Rio/Shikorae and Renji Yomo respectively.
   These characters had far more depth and complexity (They have their own backstories, reasons, motivations, ideals, character development) than any JoJo character even more than Johnny Joestar whom I consider to be one of the Greatest written characters. So they are no match for Tokyo Ghoul
2.First of all Gary Stus don't exist in real life so you can't write a perfect story. 
3.My list may be restricted but I have listed my favourites list on my profile itself. Can you point out where the fuck did I put Elfen Lied there?

Yeah yeah, keep trying to roast peoples public lists while hiding your own list, total coward move, show everybody your true taste, if you're going to judge other peoples lists then have the balls to show your own don't be ashamed. I was brave enough to admit I like Sgt Frog and Lucky Star. 
It's okay you can admit you rated Pokemon a 10/10, the Pikachu crying scene was heart warming.
PS Jojo's is a lifestyle that you just can't appreciate.
Jan 23, 2023 4:47 AM

Dec 2021
StormStar said:
Yeah yeah, keep trying to roast peoples public lists while hiding your own list, total coward move, show everybody your true taste, if you're going to judge other peoples lists then have the balls to show your own don't be ashamed. I was brave enough to admit I like Sgt Frog and Lucky Star. 
It's okay you can admit you rated Pokemon a 10/10, the Pikachu crying scene was heart warming.
I don't even remember why did this debate even start?

I simply said Tokyo Ghoul is better than your favourites.
Jan 23, 2023 4:49 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:
I don't even remember why did this debate even start?

I simply said Tokyo Ghoul is better than your favourites.
I don't remember, all I remember is you spoke Ill of Jojo's and from that point on, I knew you were my sworn enemy lol.
Jan 23, 2023 5:00 AM

Dec 2021
StormStar said:
I don't remember, all I remember is you spoke Ill of Jojo's and from that point on, I knew you were my sworn enemy lol.
OK then I wasted my time for no reason

It would be better if you fight against haters instead of critics
Jan 23, 2023 5:03 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:
OK then I wasted my time for no reason

It would be better if you fight against haters instead of critics

We are talking about anime on a forum, this is 100% pure free time procrastinating at its finest. 
You should learn to lighten up a bit. Everything I said about Tokyo Ghoul is true though, but don't be so serious.
Jan 23, 2023 5:07 AM

Aug 2008
I stand by every 10 i ever gave. In the moments those shows were being watched, they earned a perfect score. A couple even earned their tens only in the final episode. One even earned their ten in the final 5 minutes of the last episode. and neither Jojo or Tokyo Ghoul get a 10, but Jojo scores higher because each part is a complete story that doesn't veer away from the manga.
Jan 23, 2023 5:10 AM

Dec 2021
StormStar said:
We are talking about anime on a forum, this is 100% pure free time procrastinating at its finest. 
You should learn to lighten up a bit. Everything I said about Tokyo Ghoul is true though, but don't be so serious.
Everything I said about JoJo is also true, so you don't need to be butthurt.

Also use some aspects to measure quality
Jan 23, 2023 5:21 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:

Your tag reads "Subjectivity is just an excuse to deny the bad writing" 
Yet you give Tokyo Ghoul an objective 10/10 even though you admit the ending was dogshit, literally as a result of bad writing.
Your opinions are not the same as mine my idea of quality is obviously different to yours, I for example would never give something a 10/10 if the ending was complete garbage, where as you will excuse a terrible ending because you loved the first parts of the work.
Jan 23, 2023 5:23 AM

Aug 2020
Here's the golden rule: anything man-made can never be perfect.

Those i gave 10/10 are simply bcoz they're the best anime i've ever seen the same way with 1/10. Doesn't mean they're perfect nor perfectly flawed.
Jan 23, 2023 5:26 AM
Jan 2023
Field_Sage said:
I stand by every 10 i ever gave. In the moments those shows were being watched, they earned a perfect score. A couple even earned their tens only in the final episode. One even earned their ten in the final 5 minutes of the last episode. and neither Jojo or Tokyo Ghoul get a 10, but Jojo scores higher because each part is a complete story that doesn't veer away from the manga.

Yes, this is the truth, i rated all Jojo parts between a 7-9, highest being golden wind at 9. We'll see how part 7 and 8 are adapted.

Jan 23, 2023 5:31 AM

Dec 2021
StormStar said:
Faxtual_Ghoul said:

Yet you give Tokyo Ghoul an objective 10/10 even though you admit the ending was dogshit, literally as a result of bad writing.
Your opinions are not the same as mine my idea of quality is obviously different to yours, I for example would never give something a 10/10 if the ending was complete garbage, where as you will excuse a terrible ending because you loved the first parts of the work.

Because I rate the Overall Work
The Ending still was not as bad as Bleach or Attack on Titan
Some characters were just left out in the finale
How does it even make Shit I wonder?
Kaneki's Journey Ended Perfectly
In the end he achieved mental stability from his Dissociative Identity Disorder
Jan 23, 2023 5:33 AM

Feb 2019
Yes, fight me.                            
Jan 23, 2023 5:35 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:

You literally don't rate the entire show overall, you rate the highs but not the lows of the work, where even with my favourite shows I still take points away for flaws. You ignore the flaws in Tokyo Ghoul and rate it a solid 10/10. 
Tell me then if you rate the entire show overall, where does the dogshit ending influence your 10/10 score? where in your score have you accounted for that absolute pile of doodoo excuse for an ending? Was the ending a masterpiece?
Jan 23, 2023 5:37 AM
Jan 2023
kugekii said:
Yes, fight me.                            
Okay get your boxing gloves on, let me make a coffee and have a look at your list 
-pushes up glasses-
Jan 23, 2023 5:39 AM

Dec 2021
StormStar said:
Faxtual_Ghoul said:

You literally don't rate the entire show overall, you rate the highs but not the lows of the work, where even with my favourite shows I still take points away for flaws. You ignore the flaws in Tokyo Ghoul and rate it a solid 10/10. 
Tell me then if you rate the entire show overall, where does the dogshit ending influence your 10/10 score? where in your score have you accounted for that absolute pile of doodoo excuse for an ending? Was the ending a masterpiece?

What Lows?
The Ending was simply Mediocre
Everything else was not simply Peak Fiction but Beyond Fiction

What other flaws did Tokyo Ghoul even had?
Jan 23, 2023 5:39 AM

Aug 2020
kugekii said:
Yes, fight me.                            
defo not Bakemonogatari, Kaiji and Steins;Gate.
Jan 23, 2023 5:41 AM

Nov 2018
Ive only got a 10/10. Ive got no 10/10'S.

So, yes my 10nner really means something to me. 

FULLSTOP.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2023 5:46 AM
Jan 2023
kugekii said:
Yes, fight me.                            

Okay here's the problem with your list, you've watched a Haruhi movie, and gave it a 10, but you haven't watched the series? and then you go and not give Lucky Star a 10/10?
Why isn't Lucky star a 10/10? that's not right, that's actually worse than excusing the ending of Tokyo Ghoul.
Jan 23, 2023 5:51 AM

Feb 2019
StormStar said:
kugekii said:
Yes, fight me.                            

Okay here's the problem with your list, you've watched a Haruhi movie, and gave it a 10, but you haven't watched the series? and then you go and not give Lucky Star a 10/10?
Why isn't Lucky star a 10/10? that's not right, that's actually worse than excusing the ending of Tokyo Ghoul.
Bro….I haven’t seen lucky star yet… -_- 

But giving bakemonogatari a 3?! The hell is wrong with you!! That shit is straight masterpiece! Respect for liking Haruhi though. (Btw dude I’m just kidding around why y’all jumping on me what did I do to you ;-;)
Jan 23, 2023 5:56 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:

What Lows?
The Ending was simply Mediocre
Everything else was not simply Peak Fiction but Beyond Fiction

What other flaws did Tokyo Ghoul even had?

I dislike zombies / ghouls / undead type of shows, so the actual genre itself is already bad in my opinion. But if you want specific story / writing lows, then in my opinion it has too many death fake outs.
The ending wasn't just mid it was pretty bad, i'd actually say lazy writing.
The worst part about Tokyo Ghoul for me personally though, was the fact I sat through a genre of show I dislike because of the hype surrounding it, only to be slapped in the face by the author literally giving up on it. Also i felt worse after consuming it, it didn't give me a feeling of enjoyment.
Lacked comedy also.
Jan 23, 2023 6:01 AM

Jan 2013
Of course. Why else would I rate them that?
Jan 23, 2023 6:02 AM
Jan 2023
kugekii said:
StormStar said:

But giving bakemonogatari a 3?! The hell is wrong with you!! That shit is straight masterpiece! Respect for liking Haruhi though. (Btw dude I’m just kidding around why y’all jumping on me what did I do to you ;-;)

Chill I'm also joking around with you, I thought it was obvious i'm being playful, sorry if it didn't come across like it, I have no bad feelings towards any of you here, not even Tokyo Ghoul guy, even if he does have a zombie fetish it's fine with me.
Okay in all honesty the Bakemonogatari is not a 3, that was a spite rating, I'm sorry I manipulated some of my ratings for malicious motives. But the most important thing is, i'm jelous because you still have Lucky Star to enjoy for the first time, where as I have to rewatch it for the 20th time.
Jan 23, 2023 6:07 AM

Dec 2021
StormStar said:
I dislike zombies / ghouls / undead type of shows, so the actual genre itself is already bad in my opinion. But if you want specific story / writing lows, then in my opinion it has too many death fake outs.
The worst part about Tokyo Ghoul for me personally though, was the fact I sat through a genre of show I dislike because of the hype surrounding it, only to be slapped in the face by the author literally giving up on it. Also i felt worse after consuming it, it didn't give me a feeling of enjoyment.
Lacked comedy also.
I can't believe you brought up subjectivity now while you were the one who brought up objectivity first?
You asked me if an ending ruins the whole series even if it was not that shit

I was right
I just wasted my time here
Jan 23, 2023 6:09 AM

Feb 2019
StormStar said:
kugekii said:

Chill I'm also joking around with you, I thought it was obvious i'm being playful, sorry if it didn't come across like it, I have no bad feelings towards any of you here, not even Tokyo Ghoul guy, even if he does have a zombie fetish it's fine with me.
Okay in all honesty the Bakemonogatari is not a 3, that was a spite rating, I'm sorry I manipulated some of my ratings for malicious motives. But the most important thing is, i'm jelous because you still have Lucky Star to enjoy for the first time, where as I have to rewatch it for the 20th time.
Nah it’s all good my g, I kinda enjoyed the banter we had earlier. I’ve been meaning to watch lucky Star for a long time now. I loved the comedy in Haruhi and I expect Lucky Star to have a similar, if not better comedy. 
Jan 23, 2023 6:15 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:
Lacked comedy also.
I can't believe you brought up subjectivity now while you were the one who brought up objectivity first?
You asked me if an ending ruins the whole series even if it was not that shit

I was right
I just wasted my time here

You have to accept my dislike for ghouls and zombie type things is a legit reason to not like something, they are gross, I can accept DIO and maybe Alucard as acceptable undead, because vampires are not as gross as ghouls and zombies, and they are also badass.
You have to come to terms with the ending of Tokyo Ghoul though, just accept the final stage of your denial, this hasn't been a waste of time, I see now I have been sent to relieve you of your grief and move on, it's okay, just accept TG ending was trash, you don't have to forget about all the cool stuff in the start, it's still cool, but you have to finally accept the truth, the ending was bad.
I know this is a hard pill to swallow but i'm going to say it.
Sword Art Online had a better ending than Tokyo Ghoul.
Jan 23, 2023 6:19 AM

Dec 2021
StormStar said:
You have to accept my dislike for ghouls and zombie type things is a legit reason to not like something, they are gross, I can accept DIO and maybe Alucard as acceptable undead, because vampires are not as gross as ghouls and zombies, and they are also badass.
You have to come to terms with the ending of Tokyo Ghoul though, just accept the final stage of your denial, this hasn't been a waste of time, I see now I have been sent to relieve you of your grief and move on, it's okay, just accept TG ending was trash, you don't have to forget about all the cool stuff in the start, it's still cool, but you have to finally accept the truth, the ending was bad.
I never asked what you like or dislike
But the fact that you can't even provide arguments WHY THE ENDING SUCKED just convinced me that your discernment skills are really low as you rated even Bakemonogatari very low score
Jan 23, 2023 6:24 AM
Jan 2023
kugekii said:
StormStar said:

Nah it’s all good my g, I kinda enjoyed the banter we had earlier. I’ve been meaning to watch lucky Star for a long time now. I loved the comedy in Haruhi and I expect Lucky Star to have a similar, if not better comedy. 

You will 100% love Lucky Star then, I enjoyed the banter as well, Lucky Star has lots of references you can appreciate, especially if you are a fan of Haruhi, you basically have to watch Haruhi in order to understand lots of the jokes in Lucky Star. Also the songs and voices are done by the same people in both shows. 
I actually have to go out now, cya around.
Don't forget to watch Lucky Star, you will like it.
Jan 23, 2023 9:22 AM

Jul 2021
To me 10/10s are my absolute favourite shows They all have flaws I recognize but when I score them I really don't care. If I ranked things by looking at every individual aspect and giving an aggregate score nothing would ever get a 10 and I'm not interested in rating shows that way.

1s are nothing shows. They had basically nothing I liked, or just pissed me off. Can't say that for isekai since I usually give them a chance but I never like them enough to finish them and I don't score things I drop.
Jan 23, 2023 9:30 AM

Oct 2017
Ngl prolly not. A lot of people would think some of my 10s are doo doo ass stinky
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Jan 23, 2023 9:49 AM

Apr 2021
It's personal opinion. I have given 10 for shokugeki no souma S1, and clearly, a lot of ppl would disagree. My 10's are rated carefully and as precisely as possible, so, I would say, most of my 10's are actually worth a 10

Jan 23, 2023 10:04 AM

Mar 2021
Yes my 10/10 are 10/10
The best of the best from my list
Jan 23, 2023 10:12 AM
Dec 2016
All my 10/10s aren’t masterpieces. I don’t give out ten out tens Willy nilly. But most of my 10/10s were magical experiences where i was enthralled all the way through and left on a banger. There’s some 8 and 9s that could be 10s that just didn’t pull it together on the last episode and send it off as best as it could. But i think my 10/10s have a pretty objective positive consensus. I don’t give any 1/10s though. You’d really have to be ass to get a 1/10 to me that means there’s only 1 thing tolerable in your anime. I don’t give any scores to be funny though. I weigh my personal enjoyment vs objective facts
Jan 23, 2023 10:17 AM

Feb 2021
Yes, for me they are. I choose only the works that are great for me.
Jan 23, 2023 10:41 AM
Jan 2023
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
StormStar said:
I never asked what you like or dislike
But the fact that you can't even provide arguments WHY THE ENDING SUCKED just convinced me that your discernment skills are really low as you rated even Bakemonogatari very low score

I'll summerise why the ending of Tokyo Goul sucked in one short sentence.
"then they lived happily ever after, the end" -Waves magic deus ex machina wand-
Also I gave Bakemonogatari a very low score because Araragi is a scumbucket, and I can't watch any of that series without feeling filthy after, even though the show itself isn't as bad as a 3, I stand by my low score. 
Jan 23, 2023 10:43 AM

Jul 2019
My rating system is kinda crazy but is mostly correct.

Yes. Madoka Magica is a 10/10. I'd say it is more than that. Literally the best thing I've seen ever.
Jan 23, 2023 10:56 AM
Jan 2023
NextUniverse said:
My rating system is kinda crazy but is mostly correct.

Yes. Madoka Magica is a 10/10. I'd say it is more than that. Literally the best thing I've seen ever.

Ah Terror in Resonance and Vinland Saga a 1 really? I thought they were good.
Jan 23, 2023 10:59 AM
Jan 2023
T3NLTD said:
To me 10/10s are my absolute favourite shows They all have flaws I recognize but when I score them I really don't care. If I ranked things by looking at every individual aspect and giving an aggregate score nothing would ever get a 10 and I'm not interested in rating shows that way.

1s are nothing shows. They had basically nothing I liked, or just pissed me off. Can't say that for isekai since I usually give them a chance but I never like them enough to finish them and I don't score things I drop.
LSSJ_Gaming said:
Ngl prolly not. A lot of people would think some of my 10s are doo doo ass stinky
Azu__ said:
It's personal opinion. I have given 10 for shokugeki no souma S1, and clearly, a lot of ppl would disagree. My 10's are rated carefully and as precisely as possible, so, I would say, most of my 10's are actually worth a 10

Za_Panda said:
Yes my 10/10 are 10/10
TeeRaySays said:
All my 10/10s aren’t masterpieces. I don’t give out ten out tens Willy nilly. But most of my 10/10s were magical experiences where i was enthralled all the way through and left on a banger. There’s some 8 and 9s that could be 10s that just didn’t pull it together on the last episode and send it off as best as it could. But i think my 10/10s have a pretty objective positive consensus. I don’t give any 1/10s though. You’d really have to be ass to get a 1/10 to me that means there’s only 1 thing tolerable in your anime. I don’t give any scores to be funny though. I weigh my personal enjoyment vs objective facts
Memores said:

Going to check all of your lists today. 
Jan 23, 2023 11:03 AM

Feb 2021
StormStar said:
T3NLTD said:

LSSJ_Gaming said:
Azu__ said:

Za_Panda said:
Yes my 10/10 are 10/10
TeeRaySays said:
Memores said:

Going to check all of your lists today. 
You are welcome! I hope that you like them.
Jan 23, 2023 12:33 PM

Nov 2021
Yes I only give shows that are actually good high scores. And especially 10/10. Most shows are horrible.
Jan 23, 2023 12:40 PM
Jun 2022
When I give a 10/10, it's because of the emotions, hype and interest I get during the viewing of the anime. I know my 10/10 animes have defaults and are not objectively the best. However, I give way more importance into the feelings felt rather than the quality itself...
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Jul 2022
I give a show a 10/10 if I feel that it could not be improved upon in any way, but I wouldn't say they are objectively perfect.

I probably have too many 10s even by my standards since I'd been watching anime for years before joining MAL and rating everything.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» What's an anime you like but would probably never try to show someone to get them into anime?

MeanMrMusician - 1 hour ago

6 by Rhae »»
1 minute ago

» What is the best anime cheering ever?

SgtBateMan - 1 hour ago

3 by Azuchi »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Would/Do you go to Anime Conventions?

Dragevard - Oct 15, 2021

46 by Zarutaku »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you sacrifice the rest of your life if you could spend one year with your favorite character?

Shizuna - Yesterday

29 by traed »»
39 minutes ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby?

Anjuro - Yesterday

40 by Dumb »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.