Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 13, 2020 3:42 PM
Jul 2013
Amalgam finally got serious, I like that new villain.
Jun 11, 2021 8:59 PM

Nov 2010
Very nice car chase and fire fight!

Where the hell did Amalgam suddenly get the resources to launch such a massive offensive? 3 Behemoths, how can they beat that?

Tessa is such a cute bad ass!
Sep 14, 2021 1:41 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Tessa was good in this episode and the visuals make kurz more handsome than before ♡ ~('▽^人)
Nov 7, 2021 6:53 AM

May 2008
Tessa's reaction to the incoming attacks was spot on, I had been in a situation where a computer malfunction showed incoming missiles (this was during the cold war) the reaction EVERYONE had was "Well, it's going to be quick, so let's get back to work"

However only Tessa had the right reaction to Speck, all of his teammates were wrong. In that situation where some jerk wanted to overthrow a beloved commander, his career was over. Even if the commander dressed him down and got an apology like Tessa did, his team would brand him a coward and refuse to allow him in their ranks

Other than that 10/10. Best Anime out there.
Dec 24, 2022 4:34 PM

Sep 2020
Things getting pretty desperate now!

I was so hoping Tessa was going to blast a kneecap or 2. Amazing scene!
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Nov 2, 2023 6:03 AM

Jul 2012
Tbh I already forgot the story, n starting to gasp the memory while watching.. Like she has some kind of power n bla bla bla..

This ep reminds the old me who likes Tessa or I call her Teressa, compare to Chidori girl..

At the end, the bad guys using Chidori's friend..
Reminds me of Psycho-pass 😅

Jan 7, 4:36 PM

Sep 2014
With how dark this show suddenly is I fully expected her to execute the traitor. Dude is right, they are just mercenaries but Mithril had its fair share of traitors already.

Honestly they should have recruited Chidori ASAP anyway, but hey then we wouldnt have this show so some anime logic is fine
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» I feel like I missed some character development taking place between TSR and Invisible Victory

Monkadude15 - May 23

6 by Monkadude15 »»
May 25, 4:57 PM

» Where do I continue? please tell me

RealityChanges - May 5

5 by ryoougi »»
May 7, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

73 by RealityChanges »»
May 5, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Pick the best girl!

bisikerim - May 27, 2018

8 by EvilGrin »»
Mar 11, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

35 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 16, 7:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.