Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 19, 2022 5:38 AM

May 2020
Bro this movie was so american lol. That provocation, that trash talk.

Nonetheless 90 minutes full of hype. That long overdue Kise's zone, two emperor eyes in the play and then that finish of Kagami and Aomime assisted by Kuroko. So good to see everyone getting the shine.

Everything coming into circle in the end, and most specifically that Kagami and Kuroko convo made things super emotional. These characters were the best part of the series and witnessing those bittersweet interactions kinda making me miss this series already.
Jan 4, 2023 6:33 AM

Apr 2022
i liked the premise but it felt kinda rushed tbh and lowkey poorly executed but i know the manga was like 10 chapters so it can't be helped ig. i really loved the franchise but i think it should've stopped at the episode 75.5 birthday present special. that was the perfect ending. this was alright too but i didn't get wowed or anything and the ending didn't really impact me the way 75.5 did. that being said, generation of miracles worked together and i'm all for it and decent animation. overall 7/10.
Mar 30, 2023 3:57 AM
Jun 2022
I couldn't help but feel disappointed with this simplistic plot. It felt like the movie was adapted from a fanfiction, with the conflict being too shallow and predictable. The main antagonist was portrayed as just another skilled player with a bad attitude, and the dream team seemed to struggle more than they should have against opponent who appeared out of nowhere.
Apr 24, 2023 9:00 AM

Jan 2009
Honestly for what felt like fanfiction throughout the movie it was surprisingly emotional at the end. I'm always nostalgic for team sports and seeing the end of it definitely got to me.
May 31, 2023 8:42 PM
Mar 2021
Alright. This is my opinion: I think this movie is really good because of the animations, the effects, They are all really good. I think this movie is a W
Jun 14, 2023 11:22 PM

Sep 2018
A bit trashy, but entertaining nevertheless. The portrayal of America was hilarious. Very cool to see them all playing together like that. 7/10.
Aug 13, 2023 11:14 PM
Nov 2015
Completed it long time ago! Just updating my list!
Aug 27, 2023 7:16 PM

Nov 2015
Great movie , great way to end such a story
Nov 27, 2023 1:07 PM
May 2023
It was amazing it was better then I thought it would be and it was great to see them play together with the generation of miracles. AND WE GOT TO SEE MURASAKIBANA IN A PONY TAIL AND GIVING HIS ALL?? like that was so good. And Akashi growing and his two halves coming together was both sad and great at the same time. like I wish they could continue to be how they are but I'm proud of Akashi. AND KAGAMI IS LEAVING AND THAT MAKES ME SO SAD cuz no more shadow and light. I have so many feelings about this movie holy crap. AND KUROKO SUPPORTING KAGAMI NO MATTER WHAT TO this was all so great and sad and angsty. and then all also have Kagamis back too. I want a reunion with everyone. to see them all together again once Kagami comes back. AND THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES REACTION TO KAGAMI TOO AND AKASHI AND KISE AND THEM UGHHH. And how Akashi thought about serin too. Kagami and kurokos last reaction hurt my heart so much.
Jan 9, 7:26 PM
Jan 2021
The beginning was confusing to me. Was that before Kagami started going to Seirin? Did he move back during middle school or something? That wasn’t made very clear to me.

Jabberwock established themselves as douchebags from the very beginning. A good way to immediately set up the main story of the movie, proving the worth of Japanese basketball. And who better than the Generation of Miracles and the ones who beat them? Speaking of, Hyuga, Takao, and Wakamatsu didn’t get to play at all. They were just there to get the front seats. It’s not a surprise though. Of course Kuroko and Kagami were gonna play since they beat each of the miracles (along with the rest of Seirin of course).

One thing that I liked about this movie is the evolution of the players in their own rights and a callback to some of what happened during the main series. The biggest one of course is Akashi’s personalities becoming one again. That was such a heartwarming moment to see and it really showed the potential that Akashi didn’t showcase in the main series. If this were the Akashi that Seiren played… I don’t know if Seirin could have pulled it off. And damn, I wish we saw the result of the farewell game!

Murasakibara’s excitement for the game was great to see, and then I felt my heart drop when he broke his arm. Kuroko ain’t letting that slide though. And one more thing to highlight regarding the game is Kise getting into the zone. Is Kise in the zone with Perfect Copy the strongest player from the Vorpal Swords team?!

And it all ties back to the beginning. At first Kagami explaining his dream of playing in the NBA was irrelevant to the story until Kagami decided to go back to America for good. That was so sad to see and quite the way to end the movie (and the series). I wonder what is next for Kuroko’s Basketball without Kagami around…

Man I wish I watched this movie right after I finished the main series!
Feb 18, 3:29 AM
Aug 2022
Jabberwock were daucebag from the very beginning , well that's lead to creation of the story/plot immediately.

Kise, Aoimine, Kagami they went all out in zone!!!!🔥🔥 The Power was incredible 🔥

Akashi revolution lead him to utilize his full strength. it was something wasn't shown in the main series , Man!! I wish I would had watched it right after watching the main series (watching this after 10 months).

Purple head (I always forget his name 😣) He got fractured but it seems like Kuroko wouldn't let this side & yeah he took big revenge on the Jabberwaack🥴

Kuroko & Kagami's last air fist👊.😭

& what do we know seems like Aoimine can't stand Kagami getting stronger than him so he is also preparing to leave for NBA.

& For real Midorima speaks the truth this doesn't mean they can't play basketball anymore. 🔥

The Post Credits don't miss it guy's.

This thought me how move on in life to success a greater feet.

Signing Off at 18th February 2024 at 16:47 Hrs IST.
Ricky16Feb 18, 7:52 AM
Feb 26, 9:33 PM

Jun 2023
Our dream team!!!!!!! Very wholesome!!!
Sooooo happy with everyone's now..
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Final: Who's The Strongest of the Generation of Miracles?

ShadowL24 - Jan 11, 2021

6 by KingBaller06 »»
Jan 9, 7:44 PM

» is this series well adapted? recommendable to watch this with a kid?

seba_kings - Jul 23, 2021

3 by Burdentosociety »»
Jul 24, 2021 10:07 PM

» What happened?

krishbutforanime - Jul 9, 2021

1 by Blackmanjones6 »»
Jul 9, 2021 4:46 PM

» Digital Release was Sept 1st...

Icy3001 - Sep 13, 2017

2 by Guranto-kun »»
Feb 4, 2018 11:54 PM

» Is there a lot of Engrish in this?

gghelis - Mar 20, 2017

7 by Sebastian333 »»
Aug 21, 2017 4:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.