Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 22, 2014 3:38 AM
Oct 2012
Sparteh said:
Acernos said:

it has happened, he saw the mother and son ghoul were killed by Yamori.

Oh right. It also seems that he ate Hide. Now I am seriously confused what else could happen to Kaneki...

be raped, but perhaps Yamori might have done it in him.
Nov 22, 2014 3:42 AM

May 2014
Acernos said:
Sparteh said:

Oh right. It also seems that he ate Hide. Now I am seriously confused what else could happen to Kaneki...

I doubt it. It would not fit the theme of this manga (my opinion).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2014 3:44 AM

Jul 2013
Sparteh said:
MuggleBorn said:

We keep thinking that Kaneki's faced his worst, that theres no way it can get any more tragic than it already is....but behold! Ishida-sensei all manages to blow us way...so he probably has crazier stuff up his sleeve

And what do you think it could be? Based on what we have read already I could only predict Touka and/or Hinami being killed in front of him/by him. Those 2 are probably the closest thing to family that he has left. Everything else has ether happened or would do no damage to him, because he suffered worse than that

Right now, the one thing that can really mess him up bad is him remembering the things he has either forgotten or repressed when he meets the people attached to those memories. Like how he did with Nishiki....I don't see Hinami or Touka being killed though. It will be interesting to have him face them as investigator
Nov 22, 2014 3:47 AM
Oct 2012
Sparteh said:
Acernos said:

Seriously, you do not remember that kaneki began to be tortured with clothes and when freed was already using another? in the meantime he had to get naked, besides, the Juuzo had genital crushed by a hammer in the manga, you think rape is heavier than a child being spayed?
Nov 22, 2014 3:51 AM

May 2014
Acernos said:
Sparteh said:

Seriously, you do not remember that kaneki began to be tortured with clothes and when freed was already using another? in the meantime he had to get naked, besides, the Juuzo had genital crushed by a hammer in the manga, you think rape is heavier than a child being spayed?

Well I probably missed clothes part. As for Juuzo I have totally forgotten about him. My mistake
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2014 4:14 AM

Feb 2014
OMG WHAT A GREAT
WHAT A GREAT
WHAT A GREAT
WHAT A GREAT
WHAT A GREAT
WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER THAT WAS!!!!

i missed you kaneki i missed you very much ... and nishiki ... once again. .. you were defeated by kaneki. .. i think the helpless one is you asjdj. whatever, here the things which are i thought:
-ccg does suppress the "kaneki personality" and create the "sasaki personality". yes, it does. that's not the thing that kaneki wanted, maybe actually kaneki is not even aware of it. because i got the feeling that we will see how kaneki achieves to find his own personality, in spite of preventing by ccg.
-the final battle can be between arima and kaneki as well. and this time kaneki can die for real because as we see, tokyo ghoul and tokyo ghoul:re chapters are so f**king parallel.
-the basic issue is now that: what will nishiki do ? will he say this to touka, tsukiyama ? well of course he will say but maybe he can hide too, we cant be sure about that.
-if he says, then what will touka do? what will tsukiyama do? things are going a little complicated now .
-urie has envy now, guess what will he do? of course he will try to topple down sasaki. oh yes, sasaki has an enemy from his family now.
-i liked shirazu. i mean i like him very very much.
-i like arima too ajajsjns.
-where are you amon? ? :(( where are you hide ??? those two...
-ishida you are genius, man.
EustassKiddo !
Nov 22, 2014 4:29 AM
Nov 2014
i think the CCG should pay more attention on Urie than Kaneki. Seems like he's willing to be turned into a real ghoul =))
Nov 22, 2014 4:35 AM

Oct 2014
linhduong5527 said:
i think the CCG should pay more attention on Urie than Kaneki. Seems like he's willing to be turned into a real ghoul =))

yeah I had the same thought.

Like eating himself so he could gain more power, and later being jealous of Kaneki.
Later on we will see him collecting suicide victims, to eat to make himself stronger...wouldn't be surprised if later on we find him falling on the hands of dr. Kanou
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Nov 22, 2014 4:56 AM

Aug 2014
For the people who don't believe serpent is nishiki and haise sasaki is kaneki until chapter 6, now please open your eyes to reality, now we get the answers and it's a fact !
World is cruel place, and at the same time it's beautiful
Nov 22, 2014 5:02 AM
Jul 2013
Great chapter.

I sense that Urie is going to become too power hungry for his own good... Probably doing all this in the first place to avenge his father, maybe even to prove his worth to his dead father. Lots of people seem to dislike Urie, but I think he's an interesting character.

Also, Sasaki got quickscoped by Akira. Utterly rekt.
Just an average weeb
Nov 22, 2014 5:54 AM

Aug 2011
lol you still think that Haise isnt Kaneki? Get the hell out of here
Nov 22, 2014 6:13 AM

Dec 2013
First of all a great chapter. Kaneki is alive!!!! and was Haise lol..I don't think there are many manga character who got this much anticipation of being alive. Ishida-sensei kept us on the edge, but I'm happy he revealed. now I can stop reading the manga for good and wait for it to complete :3
-.- but there is still one thing I'm curious to know, WHAT THE HECK ARE THE CONTENTS OF THE STUPID BRIEFCASE IN CHAPTER 143???? or maybe they explained it, but I wasn't paying attention?? was it just author trolling us??? that stupid briefcase is one of the reason we thought he was dead, right??
Even though kaneki is alive, it's still sad to see him being used and tortured like this, but who knows?? maybe kaneki agreed to do this himself?? I mean even though he is kakuja and such an unstable ghoul, CCG is actually allowing him to live normally and work for them. Maybe CCG is trying to attract antieku members or kanou or aoigiri tree members by letting kaneki on the lose, but by hinami's reaction it felt like aoigiri tree was not aware that kaneki is alive. As for nishki, I think he also realized it throughout the fight, but I'm not sure of that.
Well, anyhow, I get the feeling tsukiyama will be shown in the up coming chapter and I think nishki and tsukiyama are working together. oh and I think banjou got killed by haise and so hinami joined aoigiri :3
Nov 22, 2014 6:17 AM

Jun 2011
With TG;re every weekend is awesome. Feels great after a week full of tests and other shit.

Nov 22, 2014 6:18 AM

Apr 2014
The briefcase was just Arima's IXA after the repairs. If you noticed we've never seen that quinque in its suitcase form so that was probably it. Just a troll lol.
Nov 22, 2014 6:55 AM
Jul 2013
Z4k said:
The briefcase was just Arima's IXA after the repairs. If you noticed we've never seen that quinque in its suitcase form so that was probably it. Just a troll lol.

That's so like Ishida, my gawd.
Just an average weeb
Nov 22, 2014 7:11 AM

Oct 2014
Art was very hit or miss, I was laughing how Kaneki/Sasaki was looking like Tommyrod lost brother.

The way Nishiki lost was lame, again a Fairy Tail like ending.

Arima showing up at the end was a good cliffhanger.

As I expected, now Kaneki is a complete Ichigo ripoff.

Nov 22, 2014 7:17 AM

Apr 2014
LordPerucho said:
Art was very hit or miss, I was laughing how Kaneki/Sasaki was looking like Tommyrod lost brother.

Lol this troll.
Nov 22, 2014 7:19 AM

Dec 2013
Instead of this eating people thing, I think Urie is gonna turn himself in to Kanou, asklng for HIS precedue, in exchange for information about the quinx procedue (He is a sucesseful subject, so, interresting for Kanou to check how far CCG went in his method or what method they use)

Which leads us to another possible hardcore clash: Haise/Kaneki x Urie, but this idea is a bit twisted, since all Urie wants is to avenge his father/Kill ghouls, so he'd probably gonna try fighting One Eye Owl or some other top notch ghoul, we don know if his grudge against ghouls has a specific target, but now he knows how powerful a REAL hybrid can be, and that's probably his goal, also knowing the treatment CCG gives to them, he'd rather go to Aogiri to later on show his true colors.

[quote=Kvothe51]Awesome chapter. So it is very likely that the people who are still alive from Anteiku are now aware of Kaneki being alive and working for the CCG (If they weren't already).

Really hope the other recurring characters from TG can make a comeback now.

Haise was definitely trying to hold back until he got stabbed by Nishiki:

That's what we call Kakuhou manifestation, since he got Injured, requiring uber regeneration from his Kagune (RC Cells) his Kakuhou went all in, as i thought he's probably constantely taking supressants, not only when he goes berserk.

Acernos said:
the power difference between Nishiki and Sasaki was really high, to that's one rinkaku's kagune to deactivate one's bikaku kagune.

Mate, Rize's kagune was remarkable even among the top ones, Kaneki's kagune is Rize's (but comming out of one side only, but stronger now due to cannibalism), the Procedue undergone by Kanou is like reproducing weapons, but, just like DNA, that organ probably mutates conformingly to it's possessor, Kaneki went developing over and over, more the cannibalizing aspect, which Rize did not perform as it seems, he may be twice stronger than her by now. We still got to see.

One of my theories is that Starving makes the kagune more receptive to strengthening, like our metabolism STORES everything that is absorbed when we are in a restrictive diet, Kakuhou prolly does the same, Kaneki seemed to only eat over Ghouls (lets s ay 90% of his diet) which probalby made him hunger for most of the time, leading to a Kakuhou development in a wonderful level. Another theory would be that the more time the Organism take to develop the Kagune, the stronger it gets, Kaneki took ages to develop his Kagune, due to his rejection to his ghoul nature. Well theories are theories, I don think we're capable of not making them, but i Highly doubt such matters will be explained in the manga/novel
LameReaderNov 22, 2014 7:45 AM
Nov 22, 2014 7:22 AM
Apr 2014
heu guys everyone forgot some who were interesting like amon i start to think that amon is not dead i don't know why that theydidn't see his body and he's dead acording to the ccg fufu just like kaneki and whocome that suzuya allowed that kaneg become an investigator and what on earth happed to shinohara
ps : i jumped out of joy when they show that sasaki is kaneki and about that would he fight hinami would he be able really to fight her i think that he locked all his memories with ken kaneki
Nov 22, 2014 7:23 AM

Jul 2014
LordPerucho said:

I've got everyone immune to trolling so you can get the fuck out! You little fucker...
Nov 22, 2014 7:23 AM

Oct 2014
At least the manga doesnt bore me, if a manga bores me I drop it.

Arima is one of the few TG character I find characters.

The interview should be interesting.

Nov 22, 2014 7:27 AM

Jul 2014
LordPerucho said:

I pray to god that it will start to bore you, i'm getting sick of your lame ass comments. I have 2 neurons left and i don't want them to kill each other, please just go away. They get depressed when they read the bull shit you type...
Nov 22, 2014 7:38 AM

Dec 2013
Arcanix said:
LordPerucho said:

I pray to god that it will start to bore you, i'm getting sick of your lame ass comments. I have 2 neurons left and i don't want them to kill each other, please just go away. They get depressed when they read the bull shit you type...

I like your comments ^^. Hopefully u'll get back to ur normal self after this IS IT KANEKI matter was solved KKKKK.

Arcanix the trolls are gone, now we got time travelers, right from the past.
BIGKING1996 said:
heu guys everyone forgot some who were interesting like amon i start to think that amon is not dead i don't know why that theydidn't see his body and he's dead acording to the ccg fufu just like kaneki and whocome that suzuya allowed that kaneg become an investigator and what on earth happed to shinohara
ps : i jumped out of joy when they show that sasaki is kaneki and about that would he fight hinami would he be able really to fight her i think that he locked all his memories with ken kaneki

Weird shit, just went to reread 130, to check Eto's Kakugan/Kagune, it seemed like her Kakugan was right eye and Kagune comming frmo the right side. Another weird thing i cant understand about eto, is how her Kagune builds a whole new body, tongue, eye, arm, she got an arm shopped, but only the kagune or part of hers too? Will she heal?

Weird shit popping in my mind.
LameReaderNov 22, 2014 7:55 AM
Nov 22, 2014 7:49 AM

Oct 2014
Arcanix said:

Then you wonder why they see Tokyo Ghoul fans as jokes, not even SAO fans have this level of intelligence.

Nov 22, 2014 7:52 AM
Jul 2013
LameReader said:
Arcanix said:

I like your comments ^^. Hopefully u'll get back to ur normal self after this IS IT KANEKI matter was solved KKKKK.

BIGKING1996 said:

Sasaki is obviously not Kaneki. Its fucking obvious that Sasaki is Kaneki's dead body that is being possessed by a demon hence his one red eye and superpowers and hunger for flesh!

Also, theres a big difference between trolling and having a sense of humor.
Just an average weeb
Nov 22, 2014 7:57 AM

Apr 2014
LordPerucho said:
Arcanix said:

Then you wonder why they see Tokyo Ghoul fans as jokes, not even SAO fans have this level of intelligence.

Lol nah you basically made a fool out of yourself calling Kaneki a complete Ichigo ripoff.
Nov 22, 2014 7:57 AM

Dec 2013
Mossface12 said:
LameReader said:

Sasaki is obviously not Kaneki. Its fucking obvious that Sasaki is Kaneki's dead body that is being possessed by a demon hence his one red eye and superpowers and hunger for flesh!

Also, theres a big difference between trolling and having a sense of humor.

I had sense of humor when i said Mitsuki's kagune couldnt be controlled cuz it was a Penis implanted in her (the trans thing ppl keep blabbering, penis being an "involuntary" orgain while flacid and such), i got stomped even by arcanix i guess with that "joke" of mine kkkk.

LameReader said:
He's being conditioned like a pet, Individuality/Friends outside ccg Equals PAIN. He's being conducted as a fucking animal, his brainwaves are blocking stuff regarding Kaneki Ken as a survival instinct. Everytime he assumes Kaneki-Ken's persona, he's smashed near death every fucking time. Thats what those spoilers kind of showed me. He's scared to death to behave as kaneki. Not a brainwash, conditioning, he can recover that anytime he evades the Painful response (from ccg) for some time, or another stimulus (like meeting touka) overcomes that very sensation of sorrowness and nullness.

This was my theory about the so said "Brainwashing" i posted on spoiler thread
LameReaderNov 22, 2014 8:12 AM
Nov 22, 2014 8:17 AM

Mar 2012
As almost everyone thought, Serpent ghoul is Nishio.
Fuck! Is it already confirmed that he is Kaneki? I think so. Maybe he was brainwashed by the CCG and that created his "new" personality.

Yeah, Haise is definitely Kaneki, there's no way he isn't. CONFIRMED!! YAY! "SS rated ghoul", right.

Why was he talking with Arima like "You basically killed me before, but who gives a fuck, now we're friends" .____. Arima actually looked more like he was the father and Kaneki the child who was gonna get punished lol
Nov 22, 2014 8:20 AM

Jul 2014
LordPerucho said:

The only joke around is you, do yourself a favor and just get lost. Go far away where no one knows you.

b1GZZ said:

Why was he talking with Arima like "You basically killed me before, but who gives a fuck, now we're friends" .____. Arima actually looked more like he was the father and Kaneki the child who was gonna get punished lol

I hope we get to see an Arima Kaneki duo (even though i find it unlikely), but fuck the quinx and fuck Akira, gimme my duo.

Anyway, if Kaneki really needs to be "saved", i can already see Nishiki+ some of the Anteiku trying to do it, maybe realize that they need more help and somehow get to Uta, then we get Uta helping them and realizing that his "toy" is still around.
It could also be a way for us to find more about Tsukiyama's family, maybe Tsukiyama+Nishi could try to get Kaneki away.
Kaneki being saved seems to be unlikely though, i think something will happen only after Kaneki somehow meets Amon, this could also be the way Kaneki gets away. After Akira meets Amon maybe she will tell him the truth or something and she will let him go. So chapter 28(?) i think Amon vs Kaneki?:))
ArcanixNov 22, 2014 8:31 AM
Nov 22, 2014 8:31 AM

Apr 2014
Personally I hope we get a complete arc about Arima in the future chapters. He's like one of the most mysterious character in the series.
Nov 22, 2014 8:33 AM

Dec 2013
Arcanix said:
LordPerucho said:

The only joke around is you, do yourself a favor and just get lost. Go far away where no one knows you.

b1GZZ said:

I hope we get to see an Arima Kaneki duo (even though i find it unlikely), but fuck the quinx and fuck Akira, gimme my duo.

Anyway, if Kaneki really needs to be "saved", i can already see Nishiki+ some of the Anteiku trying to do it, maybe realize that they need more help and somehow get to Uta, then we get Uta helping them and realizing that his "toy" is still around.
It could also be a way for us to find more about Tsukiyama's family, maybe Tsukiyama+Nishi could try to get Kaneki away.
Kaneki being saved seems to be unlikely though, i think something will happen only after Kaneki somehow meets Amon, this could also be the way Kaneki gets away. After Akira meets Amon maybe she will tell him the truth or something and she will let him go. So chapter 28(?) i think Amon vs Kaneki?:))

I can also see Eto participating in this, having Kaneki stored as a CCG pet is troublesome for any ghoul around. She also has high interrests in him, probably the ghoul who she identifies the most, a Hybrid with common tastes and astonishing strength, still got to see him fighting Noro/other OP Aogiris.
Nov 22, 2014 8:38 AM

Oct 2014
Tsukiyama is a joke, what a poor Hisoka ripoff. The anime is even losing to a crappy adaption of Sailor Moon, hilarious.

Nov 22, 2014 8:51 AM
Jun 2014
LordPerucho said:
Tsukiyama is a joke, what a poor Hisoka ripoff. The anime is even losing to a crappy adaption of Sailor Moon, hilarious.

Yeah you're right
Now just fuck off already.
Nov 22, 2014 8:52 AM

Jul 2014
LordPerucho said:

HAHAHAHa ... you have to be one of the dumbest people on this forum. And even though you're dumb, you're not afraid to show it.
This is like the most random comment anyone could see. You think you hurt anyone's feelings if you say things like that?
To take something from another person on this forum, you are as dense as a harem main character.
Nov 22, 2014 8:53 AM

Nov 2012
LordPerucho said:
its funny because this intended obvious trolling is not even funny lol
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 22, 2014 8:57 AM

Mar 2014
Kaneki is BACK (although it's only for a short time) and not only that Nishiki is also back and getting more badass !!

I wonder what's gonna happen next !!
Nov 22, 2014 9:01 AM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
Personally I hope we get a complete arc about Arima in the future chapters. He's like one of the most mysterious character in the series.

Totally agree with this....he's been someone who we've heard way more off than we've actually seen. So yeah some Arima interaction sounds about right
Nov 22, 2014 9:02 AM

Jul 2014
So the theory of Tsukiyama was being a TORSO didn't come true instead we've got Nishiro as a fucking Serpent and fucking Kaneki I meant Haise as a rated SS ghoul, Damn that's escalated quickly

Nov 22, 2014 9:12 AM

Oct 2014
predicting the next chapter is too troublesome. lol

ishida did a good job in letting us play detective. now i'm gonna sit back on theories and enjoy for a while.
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Nov 22, 2014 9:18 AM
Jul 2013
Seiryuu2 said:
So the theory of Tsukiyama was being a TORSO didn't come true instead we've got Nishiro as a fucking Serpent and fucking Kaneki I meant Haise as a rated SS ghoul, Damn that's escalated quickly

Yeah, I'm glad we all outwit Ishida in at least ONE mystery before it was solved! The mangaka has a certain way in his writing that will leave me feeling like an idiot. The sweet feeling of my first victory!

On a side note, nice Yato :)
Just an average weeb
Nov 22, 2014 9:35 AM

Apr 2014
I was rereading TG to make a list of the symbolism and tarot card numbers when I found these omakes in volume 11. I never remember seeing them before but if Ishida ever wrote another manga someday I hope its more comedy based lol.

>sphenoid bone

Lold at the last one.
Nov 22, 2014 9:43 AM

Nov 2013
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Kaneki confirmed. :D

I don't get you people. It's been confirmed Sasaki was Kaneki from chapter 1. Do people really need to be spoonfed so much to the point of having it actually be "confirmed" in writing by the author?

Anyway, wouldn't it be funny if Tooru was actually Touka? Dun dun dun...
Nov 22, 2014 9:43 AM

Oct 2014
lol kenderella
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Nov 22, 2014 9:48 AM
Jul 2013
Z4k said:
I was rereading TG to make a list of the symbolism and tarot card numbers when I found these omakes in volume 11. I never remember seeing them before but if Ishida ever wrote another manga someday I hope its more comedy based lol.

>sphenoid bone

Lold at the last one.

Hahaha, these were hilarious! Thanks for sharing. :)

My favorite had to be "Red Riding Hood", Hinami and Ayato were adorable.
Just an average weeb
Nov 22, 2014 9:56 AM

Oct 2014
HandsomeMan said:
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Kaneki confirmed. :D

I don't get you people. It's been confirmed Sasaki was Kaneki from chapter 1. Do people really need to be spoonfed so much to the point of having it actually be "confirmed" in writing by the author?

Anyway, wouldn't it be funny if Tooru was actually Touka? Dun dun dun...

deduction isn't such a strong suit for some. you wouldn't believe how many valid observations are made that get ignored here. at one point everyone just trolled for a day. lol
Nov 22, 2014 9:59 AM

Jul 2013
Kendrella!

Little Red Riding Hood was really sweet but these are awesome
Nov 22, 2014 10:06 AM

Oct 2014
JUST AN OBSERVATION. Akira shot Kaneki thru the eye just as Arima stabbed him because the rc suppressant can only be applied behind the eye. i've also been pretty sure arima stabbed kaneki with a laced quinque to subdue him. i think that contributed to his cease in brain activity for them to take him in.
Nov 22, 2014 10:15 AM
Nov 2014
anikaneki said:
JUST AN OBSERVATION. Akira shot Kaneki thru the eye just as Arima stabbed him because the rc suppressant can only be applied behind the eye. i've also been pretty sure arima stabbed kaneki with a laced quinque to subdue him. i think that contributed to his cease in brain activity for them to take him in.

thats a good observation +1
Nov 22, 2014 10:19 AM

Apr 2014
anikaneki said:

I think shooting him through the eye can be fatal. We're not even sure how long it took for Kaneki to recover after he got stabbed through his eyes during the anteiku raid so I think the bullet was probably coated with quinque like the Q bullets.
Nov 22, 2014 10:19 AM

Sep 2014
Z4k said:

Have you read TG:Jack? Not exactly what you had in mind because I know you want something with Arima in the current story and Jack takes place when he's in high school. It's really good though and I think it would be cool if he tied some of the stuff in Jack into :re
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 159 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

43 by Naroomaki »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 158 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2018

43 by Naroomaki »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 157 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2018

72 by Naroomaki »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pleinair - Nov 20, 2017

63 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 149 Discussion ( 1 2 )

CrimsonMidnight - Nov 13, 2017

58 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.