Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 1, 2019 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
EMP-511 said:
The older version of shanks had no similarities with gildarts. The redrawn/reanimated version of shanks that appeared in marineford had that resemblance. But gildarts first appeared in FT manga chapter 166 which was published in Jan 11,2010 but the redrawn shanks appeared in March 23,2010. That means gildarts had that facial design first. So, if anyone is accused of ripoff, it would be One Piece, not Fairy Tail.

They will never understand
Most One Piece fans are stubborn to the max
Sep 1, 2019 12:05 PM

Feb 2015
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
KingOriax said:
Fairy Tail is pretty bad so even if it is who cares?

Are you seriously telling me a Base Form Luffy beat Kaido's Dragon Form ( WHO is supposed to be undefeatable ) One Piece is 6 score from me because of this
And the whole Luffy vs Katakuri Plot Armor fight which was nothing but disappointment

Umm... That didn't happen in the manga? Luffy lost do Kaido, not the other way around. How could you get that mixed up? Did you really read the manga?
Sep 1, 2019 1:40 PM

Nov 2012
AshitaNoJonas said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

Are you seriously telling me a Base Form Luffy beat Kaido's Dragon Form ( WHO is supposed to be undefeatable ) One Piece is 6 score from me because of this
And the whole Luffy vs Katakuri Plot Armor fight which was nothing but disappointment

Umm... That didn't happen in the manga? Luffy lost do Kaido, not the other way around. How could you get that mixed up? Did you really read the manga?

I told this person exactly this before and didn't come back, probably because of sheer embarrassment from the stupidity of that statement.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1105 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 18

59 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1104 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 11

56 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1103 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 4

47 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 27

51 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

phantom346 - Apr 14

51 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.