Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2013 7:21 PM
Nov 2012
If you are a new member in this club, you can post about yourself at here so we would notice and know more about you. Please feel free to introduce yourself :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm the founder of this club. You can call me, Ginjiro or Gin. I started to watch anime actively for about 2 years ago. I really like comedy, mystery, romance, sci-fi anime. My most favourite anime is Steins;Gate. Sometimes I would spend my time to draw anime characters or listen to music. You can add me as your friend if you want or maybe I will add you. Hope we get along =)
GinjiroDec 29, 2013 8:12 PM
“Townsperson B has its own kind of awesomeness” — Shōyō Hinata
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2013 6:19 AM

Dec 2013
Hiya. I go by name Asaj and started watching anime last summer and been active eversince. I can say I'm 18years old and quite friendly. Been in this club from today till the end of my days (jk I'm immortal).

My favorite anime is Toaru Kagaku No Railgun. It's a side-story anime of Toaru Majutsu no Index if you are not familiar. I love the concept. But I hope I made myself sound somewhat intresting so if you want to check more favorites check my profile.
p.s Yui-chan most loveable character ever.
This is Kuma-san ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ/
He often hangs around with me, so say "Hi!" to him too.

connected ties cannot be cut
not without paying an equal price

Watanuki, Kimihiro - xxxHolic: Rei
Dec 22, 2013 6:44 AM

Aug 2013
~Hello~
I'm theaveragemean. You can call me tam if you want, I know theaveragemean is slightly too long... I really like comedy, slice of life, josei and cute things in general. I started watching anime 3 years or so ago, but I only recently started getting REALLY into anime at the beginning of this year, thanks to my classmates. I enjoy playing games such as starcraft and civ. Feel free to pm me or anything. :p

~Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!
theaveragemeansDec 22, 2013 9:33 AM
Something was here.

Dec 22, 2013 7:57 AM

Dec 2013
hi XD well my name is urszula and im nearly 18, started watching anime when i was 11 but after a while i had to spend whole 2 years without internet T_T but i did catch up with everything already :D i dont think i have my favourite genre in anime but one think i dont like is too much of cuteness in the series. i like to draw and im also studying art and design while trying to persuade the teachers that manga is also art :D
i really like japanese music and well.. whole japan ^^ hope we get along ;)
koszulciaxd
Dec 22, 2013 8:11 PM

Dec 2013
Hi there. The name's Genesis! I've been actively watching anime since October of last year, but ever since I was a little kid I've been into shows like Digimon, DBZ, whatever was on TV, really. This is the first club I've become a part of here, so I'm starting to feel a little like Yui at the beginning of K-On! ^///^

I love the romantic comedy genre, and my favourite show's gotta be Sora no Otoshimono. I'm a sucker for a good love story, and I'm all over the adorable. Behind anime I'm an avid gamer - not that CoD/GTA crap that they're putting out nowadays. I'm into the classics: Legends of Zelda, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Pokémon, the good stuff. I really hope I can get along with everybody, and I'm looking forward to a good time in the Anime Research Club! ^u^
"Just because you're smart, doesn't mean you can't act stupid."

Dec 23, 2013 12:04 AM

Dec 2013
Hey there i joined MAL and this club today. At the moment i have no idea what to say.. I have been watching anime for quite a few years and i wish i had started sooner. sooo yea feel free to pass by my profile if you have any question (:

Syrup-
Trust me when I give you this profound answer:
It's shit.

Dec 23, 2013 3:00 AM
Jul 2018
I just joined the forum yesterday, or at-least made my intro. been in this site for a while now otherwise.
As for genres that i like it is mostly Mystery, Thriller, Action and maybe a hint of psychological. Not to say i don't like Slice of life and comedy. I just want to look for these ATM.
Also if you are into computers let me know, i am studying ICT so a fellow enthusiast would be nice.
Dec 23, 2013 6:14 AM

Dec 2013
I was invited to this club. Hello everyone.

Woop Woop!
Dec 23, 2013 3:30 PM

Aug 2012
Yo! Madara1233 here, nice to meet you! I started watching anime about 3-4 years ago, my first one being Naruto. And I've been a MAL member for 2 years I think?
My favorite anime is Clannad, but I've watched many other awesome ones, so apart from Clannad I cant really rank them :D
Anyway, I'm basically okay with any genre, as long as it sparks my interest :D
I probably won't be able to write very often, but let's get along! \(^O^)/
Dec 24, 2013 2:51 AM

Dec 2013
*coughs. I'm AriaLea, but you can call Lea or Aria. Actually the first time I watched anime when I was in elemantary school, but being seriously watching anime started a few months ago. My first anime is Cardcaptor Sakura :) Btw, I'm newbie here.. I've been here not too long, 3 days-_- aha.
I hate harem genre, ecchi and hentai. I spend my time watching anime sometimes.

Btw, everyone. Nice to meet you :3
Dec 24, 2013 4:03 AM

Dec 2013
Hello!
I'm not really new to the MAL, but created acc recently.
I'm really sociable and i like to make stupid and forced jokes.^^
I like to watch different kinds of anime, so i don't have a genre that i specifically like.
Romance is exception. OFC i like to have little romance, but i don't like which mainly focuses on romance. Too lazy to write why. I started watching anime year and a half ago.
Sorry for no good engrish
Dec 24, 2013 4:51 AM

Nov 2013
Hi.
I'm adurian and i have watch anime since 2010 but my obsession about anime have started earlier this year due to friends influence.
I like comedy, slice of life, reverse harem, romance comedy
I really like shota-like characters and cute stuff. <3
Dec 24, 2013 12:27 PM
Dec 2013
hi ^^ im new - Shadowsnake777 just invite me to the group :) btw i have skype - my name Harutora - Anthony - if u guys do skype - love anime and manga , drawing and game and the most is the jp ps3 game , and some pc game too - here my drawing too :D hope u like it
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/182565_445914238829970_1004289073_n.jpg
http://s9.postimg.org/opcrkhtpb/295512_414910095263718_1006526696_n.jpg
Dec 24, 2013 2:28 PM

Dec 2013
Hello, you can call me Kyouma, I watch anime for about 5 years but, I only got "deep" in it for about 2-3 years.
I really love all things related to Japan, I've got alot of favorite animes and genres so I pretty much like too much to say here xD.
I'm also a gamer and I love to play video games so if anyone is interested we can give it a try :).
I'm almost 16, currently studying arts and trying to maybe do my first manga. *.*
I also love cats and sleeping.
~Cards~

"I am a Scientist, I have to act on my own theory. I can't let my emotions get in the way. But it's impossible to forget everything... Because i've known you for longer than we've lived.
This is reality.
This is the World."

Mad Scientist
Dec 24, 2013 3:09 PM

Dec 2013
Hey there, my name's Kieran and you can certainly call me by that. My username is a portmanteau of my name and anime (as you probably guessed) so I'm not trying to hide behind an online persona as such :)

Righto, introductions, where do I begin? I guess I'll start with how I got into anime. As a child, I watched Pokemon, Card Captor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon, Shaman King etc. (standard child viewing) and thoroughly enjoyed them. I always knew them as 'cartoons' and simply enjoyed them as they were shown on TV. 2 years ago I believe (I'm awful with times/dates/remembering in general, so I can't say for certain) I was introduced to Death Note and Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan...two shows you'd never expect to be uttered in the same sentence, both wildly different from one another yet enough when paired to start the cogs shifting in my mind. Flash to a year or so later, I found Angel Beats. Angel Beats was the show that really got me interested in anime. I loved it to pieces, watched it 3 or 4 times and started expanding into other anime like Sukitte Ii na yo and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. I can't say I've watched an insane amount of anime, but I believe I've watched enough to at least provide my opinions with some weight. Fall 2013 was the season I started paying attention to seasons, since by then I had watched plenty of the 'older' stuff. I picked up 10 shows I believe; I intend to pick up roughly that many each season from now on so I will soon catch up to everyone else!

My favourite genres...well, at first I was mostly a Romance centric person, but I have found myself expanding into all sorts of genres now. Judge as you will from my list what you believe I enjoy the most, but I personally cannot say myself.

Outside of anime I guess gaming would be my top interest, failing that it would be using a computer in general...I don't exactly 'go out' beyond college and the odd family event (birthdays, Christmas etc.) so there's that.

I look forward to chatting with you all in future! Check out my profile/list and hey, we might enjoy a lot of the same stuff (it's always nice to have common grounds on which to build up a conversation).

- Kieran
Dec 25, 2013 12:13 AM
Nov 2013
Hello I am NBKV2000. I usually spend my days dreaming about an anime I want to create. I am really bad at drawing anime characters so I' m not aiming to be mangaka. Instead I just want to become a person that helps create that anime or one of the voice actress. Either one, wish me luck!!!!!!
Dec 25, 2013 1:42 AM

Oct 2013
whats up every body i'm Shalabi Ill start out by telling you im 19 years old im good at sports and i was one of the best football receivers at my highschool.

I started watching anime in the 8th grade then i became an anime addict. no time for real girls when you have animated ones no what i mean thats what i used to say in the old days.

my favorite anime genres are ecchi/harem im in the ecchi harem club too and im quite active in it.

when im not on this website or watching anime, im either studying,playing sports with my freinds,or eating, my favorite thing to do. i eat alot but i dont get fat i dont no the reason for that i just get taller.

well if any of you guys want to talk about anime just message me

PeAcE ;) p.s my name is Andrew yo can call me that if you want
MyayDec 25, 2013 1:48 AM
Issa
Dec 25, 2013 7:09 AM

Dec 2012
Konichiwa! I'm Spica and by the way, I'm 15. Anyone of the same age? XD
I started to watch Anime when I was 5 years old (Doraemon, Pokemon, DBZ ! X3). I started to watch Anime seriously this year hehe ^^
I really love to draw Anime when I have lots of free times :)
I guess that's all? I'm not really good in introducing myself. If you guys want to know more, just tell me :D
"Can you cook books and feed them to your husband?" Jeremiah, Nervous Conditions
Dec 26, 2013 12:27 AM

Nov 2013
Hello, I am Basspig (real name is Mark) and I didn't pick the monicker, but a friend who met me in 1989 and saw/heard my wall of woofers coined that name. It stuck to me. Go figure.. Anyway, I've been into anime since 1985. Had some pen pals who introduced me to raw, untranslated anime. Was blown away by the stuff from Japan. I love the music especially. Big fan of Studio Ghibli, but also like work by Makoto Shinkai, and Keiichi Hara's latest work. Was also a Rumiko Takahashi fan in the 80s--loved "Fire Tripper". These days, I am really into realistic, slice of life anime.

About me, I'm semi-retired. Have had a wide ranging set of careers from optical physics (lasers) to broadcast electronics in the early 80s, to graphic design in the 90s, then video production, with a special focus on recording symphony concerts. For 13 years, I was running myself ragged all over the northeast US, servicing and building AM/FM broadcast facilities. Recently, I found I could make a living repairing vintage audio gear in my shop at home, which is what I've been doing for the past two years. Sure beats a 4 hour round trip commute!

I enjoy watching the latest anime in my custom built home theater. For so many years, I was watching 5th generation VHS copies from overseas traders on a 19" TV, and now, finally, we've made it to Blu-ray disc, projected onto a 12' AT screen with 17,000 watts of surround sound. And I am starting to appreciate how anime films are putting more effort into realistic sound. I first noticed with "The Sky Crawlers", but other films like "Arietty" have very realistic ambient sounds of weather in them.

Although I have many favorites, one film I can watch over and over again is "Colorful". For some reason, the high quality visuals, the real settings of actual places around Futako-Tamagawa (Japan's first upscale community, now home to corporate CEOs and celebrities), coupled with the relaxed pace of a human interest story with strong emotional content, appeals to me. I keep noticing new stuff on each viewing. My anime collection is quite diverse, in that I have old Bubble Gum Crisis OVAs on tape, as well as D&D anime and fantasy genres, but the real true to life stuff appeals to me most at this stage of my life.

All that is to be know about me can be found by simply Googling my screen name. I have a desire to relocate to Japan, and have had such for a long time. At least a long visit is on my 'bucket list'. I hear that vacuum tube audio is really big over there, and that's my specialty, so I could probably make a living if I did move to Japan. Why there isn't more vacuum tube audio depicted in anime is beyond me. Japan is the world's leading market for it now, so I am told.

Anyway, nice to meet y'all here and thanks to Shadowsnake777 for inviting me!

-Mark
Dec 26, 2013 12:45 AM
Dec 2013
Uh, hi.
Dec 26, 2013 12:50 AM

Aug 2013
Hello, I'm human. Nuff said.
Dec 26, 2013 10:12 AM

Dec 2013
Hello everyoneee ! ^_^
I'm watching anime since last month, it all have started because of my both friends, who quite quickly became otaku. I myself begun to get more and more intrigued in anime, and my first one was Panty and Stocking ( kinda hard start, huh ? ). By far, my favourite animes are Serial Experiments Lain, Cowboy Bebop, Furi Kuri ( AKA. FLCL ) and Madoka Magica ( Yes, that's Homura in my avatar ) :)
Please someone tell me that I am not the only one who's gotten jojo crazy recently...
Dec 26, 2013 10:31 AM
Nov 2013
Hay my name is inurutoshinobi
Im an otaku since I was 10 years old, but that might be so becouse my family moved to Tokyo
I enjoy action, comedy, fantasy, romance, supernatural anime
I also read manga, play SEGA video games, read light novels
My favorite animes are: InuYasha, Naruto Shippuden, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach, Sword Art Online etc.
Hope we all get along well :)
Dec 27, 2013 3:59 AM

Dec 2012
Greetings, my fellow members. I am a new member of this club. You can call me anything as long as it is related to my username & does not contain any kind of insult.
I am a new anime fan. I started to like anime around a year ago.
My favourite genre are slice of life, romance, drama, sci-fi, & adventure. But, my number one is of course slice of life.
I have many favourite anime shows. Some of them are Haruhi Suzumiya series, Spice and Wolf series, Hyouka, & Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.
That is all from me. Thank you for your attention. And I hope we can get along.
I like anime.
Dec 28, 2013 10:25 AM

Jun 2013
Hi
I'm from Brazil and I've been watching anime since 90's. I don't have a favourite genre, but I usually look for comedy, slice of life or ecchi animes...
I like manga and games too, I like to play RPG or MMO the most part of time. My favourites animes are Cowboy Bebop, GTO, Bakemonogatari, Gintama...
Well, I would like to know new people and make new friends. You can send a PM if you want as well. Hope we can get along :)
Dec 28, 2013 10:34 AM

Dec 2013
Banzai! *claps*
Two Important Life Rules ~
Humans are bound to be Heartbroken,
But Humans tend to Never Give Up!
Dec 28, 2013 2:11 PM
Dec 2010
hey,
been watching anime since i was little =D
favourite movie from studio Ghibli "My neighbour Totoro"
Anyone else from London?
Dec 28, 2013 4:44 PM

Dec 2012
teruzan said:
Hi
I'm from Brazil and I've been watching anime since 90's. I don't have a favourite genre, but I usually look for comedy, slice of life or ecchi animes...
I like manga and games too, I like to play RPG or MMO the most part of time. My favourites animes are Cowboy Bebop, GTO, Bakemonogatari, Gintama...
Well, I would like to know new people and make new friends. You can send a PM if you want as well. Hope we can get along :)

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
Since 90's? That is one impressive achievement.
Well, I usually look for slice of life anime shows too.
I am sure you will make some new friends here.
I hope so. It is nice to meet you.

mr-schmuffle said:
hey,
been watching anime since i was little =D
favourite movie from studio Ghibli "My neighbour Totoro"
Anyone else from London?

Since you were baby?
That is one really famous anime show.
I am not from London. And I do not know any member here that live in London.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Dec 29, 2013 5:33 AM

Oct 2013
hello everyone
i'm new in this club
i'm from the netherlands and watch anime since 2009 and read manga since 2008
besides an otaku am i also really into music. and a bit of a gamer. i play rpg's and skate 2 and 3
hope we get along and message me if you wanna talk :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2013 5:40 AM

Dec 2012
jimmu3200 said:
hello everyone
i'm new in this club
i'm from the netherlands and watch anime since 2009 and read manga since 2008
besides an otaku am i also really into music. and a bit of a gamer. i play rpg's and skate 2 and 3
hope we get along and message me if you wanna talk :P

I am not a gamer, but, I always like to read some game news.
I hope so.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Dec 30, 2013 1:04 AM
Dec 2013
Hello my name is Orde, or well that's my myanimelist name. I have spent 3 years of my life watching anime and man it's been quite a feel trip. I just recently finished white album 2 and I loved it, but now I'm at that moment where I'm like "what do i do with my life" so yeah. This is my first time joining a club and as they say in anime and I'm pretty sure in Japan also "yoroshiku onegai shi masu" (please take care of me).
Dec 30, 2013 3:51 AM

Dec 2012
Orde said:
Hello my name is Orde, or well that's my myanimelist name. I have spent 3 years of my life watching anime and man it's been quite a feel trip. I just recently finished white album 2 and I loved it, but now I'm at that moment where I'm like "what do i do with my life" so yeah. This is my first time joining a club and as they say in anime and I'm pretty sure in Japan also "yoroshiku onegai shi masu" (please take care of me).

3 years is a long time.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Dec 30, 2013 1:01 PM

Jun 2010
Hello I am Personas! I enjoy a variety of anime and usually watch the latest anime. I usually watch shonen but slowly branching out to watch other anime. Usually I go on a splurge watching anime and some months I just watch the latest. I usually switch between gaming and watching anime.
Dec 30, 2013 3:51 PM

May 2013
Feel as if I should introduce myself here. A short bio for those who care.

My name is Matthew *enter Surname here* But you guys can call me Matt or whatever nickname you come up with. For example I was called Mitch. (Matt + bitch) anywho...
Skype is mattismatt102. I'm quite active on the ole skype.

I've been watching anime for years but only in the past year have I been more actively watching it.. like.. 10x more.
I play games such as WoW and LoL And I'm 19 years old and quite friendly. Please do say hi to me. I get quite lonely. XD
Dec 30, 2013 7:27 PM

Jul 2007
WHEE! Apocist Estel here, anyone can just call them Apo.

We try to watch anything and everything unique and interesting. Used to spend a lot of their time marathoning series at a time, but now-a-days Apo has been very busy with life. Fond of programming and sometimes graphic design, so if your interested in dynamic signatures, they may be will to help ppl out. Apo may not be very active on MAL but will respond quickly if you give them a holler.
ApocistAug 1, 2020 11:38 PM

Dec 31, 2013 5:03 PM

Dec 2012
Personas said:
Hello I am Personas! I enjoy a variety of anime and usually watch the latest anime. I usually watch shonen but slowly branching out to watch other anime. Usually I go on a splurge watching anime and some months I just watch the latest. I usually switch between gaming and watching anime.
Mattshot4 said:
Feel as if I should introduce myself here. A short bio for those who care.

My name is Matthew *enter Surname here* But you guys can call me Matt or whatever nickname you come up with. For example I was called Mitch. (Matt + bitch) anywho...
Skype is mattismatt102. I'm quite active on the ole skype.

I've been watching anime for years but only in the past year have I been more actively watching it.. like.. 10x more.
I play games such as WoW and LoL And I'm 19 years old and quite friendly. Please do say hi to me. I get quite lonely. XD
Apocist said:
WHEE! Apocist Estel here, anyone can just call him Apo.

He trys to watch anything and everything unique and interesting. Used to spend a lot of his time marathoning series at a time, but now-a-days Apo has been very busy with life. Fond of programming and sometimes graphic design, so if your interested in dynamic signatures, he may be will to help ppl out. Apo may not be very active on MAL but will respond quickly if you give him a holler.

Hello there, new members. Welcome to the club.
I am truly sorry for the short welcome.
It is nice to meet all of you.
I like anime.
Jan 1, 2014 1:05 AM

Sep 2013
Sup my names Anubiz
Im 15 yo
I've been waching anime for as long as i remember but i got serius just recently
My favourite anime is Darker than Black

Nice to meet everyone
Jan 1, 2014 3:32 AM

Dec 2012
anubizhd said:
Sup my names Anubiz
Im 15 yo
I've been waching anime for as long as i remember but i got serius just recently
My favourite anime is Darker than Black

Nice to meet everyone

I like Darker Than Black. Not my favourite though.
It is nice to meet you too.
I like anime.
Jan 1, 2014 4:22 AM

Dec 2013
Hey! Nova's my name (Although that is obviously not my real name...)
I've been watching Anime since I was 5 and FullMetal Alchemist was my first. It was so cool and enjoyable but I didn't really understand the plot so I am going to re-watch it =D
I enjoyed reading Manga but not too frequently.
I think I'm done. It is nice to meet you guys ^w^
#Shinigami Desu!#
Jan 1, 2014 4:59 AM

Dec 2012
NovaPrincess said:
Hey! Nova's my name (Although that is obviously not my real name...)
I've been watching Anime since I was 5 and FullMetal Alchemist was my first. It was so cool and enjoyable but I didn't really understand the plot so I am going to re-watch it =D
I enjoyed reading Manga but not too frequently.
I think I'm done. It is nice to meet you guys ^w^

Hello there. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 1, 2014 5:39 AM
Jan 2014
Hey, I'm new to the website, but I've been watching anime for the past 5-6 years. You can call me AK. I joined this club so that I could receive recommendations on new animes and talk to others who know about anime too. Can't wait to get started. :)
Jan 1, 2014 6:24 AM

Dec 2012
akYOSH said:
Hey, I'm new to the website, but I've been watching anime for the past 5-6 years. You can call me AK. I joined this club so that I could receive recommendations on new animes and talk to others who know about anime too. Can't wait to get started. :)

Hello there. Welcome to MAL community & the club.
6 years of experience in anime world? I am impressed.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 2, 2014 4:59 AM

Dec 2013
Hello everyone :)

My name is Mark, and I started watching anime in Elementary school, but I left it for a while, now that I've started watching it again, I want to meet with people who like anime as well :) I really love making new friends and I am happy that I joined such a great club ^^

I like every kind of anime, comedy, slice of life, fantasy so pretty much every kind of it :D

I hope I will have fun here! ^^
"Learn from Yesterday | Live for Today | Hope for Tomorrow"

Jan 2, 2014 5:55 AM

Dec 2012
Hunnyboy said:
Hello everyone :)

My name is Mark, and I started watching anime in Elementary school, but I left it for a while, now that I've started watching it again, I want to meet with people who like anime as well :) I really love making new friends and I am happy that I joined such a great club ^^

I like every kind of anime, comedy, slice of life, fantasy so pretty much every kind of it :D

I hope I will have fun here! ^^

Hello there, Mark. Welcome to the club.
Fortunately, there are many people who like anime shows here.
I am sure you will having fun here.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jan 4, 2014 9:01 AM

Jul 2013
Hello everyone ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Name: Lwaxana (too hard? Call me whatever you want)
Birthday: 5 February 1997
✔ Genres: Comedy, Romance, Horror, Mystery, Psychological & Music (changes sometimes, but there are most-watched genres)
✘ Genres: Hentai, (too much) Ecchi, (too much) Harem.
Anime list, Manga list & Profile
Anything else you need to know? Feel free to ask~
Jan 4, 2014 5:04 PM

Jan 2014
Hello everyone \o/ im Getsugaaa, but you can call me by Get.Just to be clear, i'm not american, i' am from Brazil, so sorry if my english is bad e.e
I'm a 13-years old boy, and i begin watching anime more frequentely a 3 years ago.
I don't have a favorite genre of anime btw e.e
Some of animes that i like:Cowboy bebop, Trigun,FMA Brotherhood, Code Geass, Clannad and Clannad After-Story.
Well, i hope i can get along with everybody =)
Jan 4, 2014 5:28 PM
Dec 2013
Welcome to the club guys.

I'll call you both Xan and Triple A.
Jan 4, 2014 9:13 PM

Dec 2013
welcome getsuga, welcome oz :3 haha.. welcome Lwa-san..
Just enjoy your stay in ARC.
Jan 4, 2014 10:34 PM

Dec 2013
Hi I'm Krystalhina and you can call me Krystal or Hina (or feel free to make me a nickname). I've been watching anime since I was a kid because I used to live in Korea (and it aired some kiddy animes). I am 13, and I usually am in my room studying or watching anime (: I accept random friend request so go ahead and send friend requests :3 Nice to meet you all!
Jan 4, 2014 10:42 PM

Aug 2013
Welcome Krystal! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the club!
Something was here.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Last Person to Post Supposedly Wins ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jsnoob - Dec 26, 2013

6026 by JuiceBuckle »»
Mar 25, 3:15 AM

Sticky: » ● ARC's Attendance Game ● ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ginjiro - Dec 20, 2013

4199 by fausifahrial »»
Jan 5, 9:51 PM

» [GAME] Count to 10000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ginjiro - Apr 17, 2014

5134 by Kunii »»
Nov 2, 2023 8:43 PM

» [GAME] Guess Who Posts Next ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jsnoob - Jun 12, 2014

742 by RioFS »»
Feb 2, 2023 4:41 AM

» [GAME] Ban the user above you. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Lea12- - Jan 22, 2014

455 by Stroffeld »»
Sep 10, 2022 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.