Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 17, 2013 4:47 PM

Aug 2012
For me the Scouting Legion, so I can kill Titans and venture outside the walls.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 17, 2013 4:52 PM

Oct 2012
Scouting Legion fo show. In fact, I plan on cosplaying as them at the next anime convention that I go to.
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Aug 17, 2013 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
Realistically probably the military police, assuming I did that well. Though, I can't really say since we haven't seen all that much of them.
Aug 17, 2013 5:02 PM

Jun 2013
Stationary guards because I'm a pussy :(
Aug 17, 2013 5:06 PM

Dec 2012
Scouting Legion. Id rather fight for my life and have a possibility of living, than to be a pussy and count down my days to live as a military policemen.
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Aug 17, 2013 5:18 PM

Oct 2012
Forgetfulness said:
If this was real life, I would join the military police.

You think you're good enough to join the Military Police?
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!

Nov 2011
Scouting Legion (your vote)

Mar 2011
sim0n2170 said:
And die.
The optimistic side of me wants to say Scouting Leigon, but I'd probably go with the Guard ;A;
Aug 17, 2013 5:19 PM

Sep 2011
NickyCharisma said:
Forgetfulness said:

LOL... Funny how the system works, only the best get to stay in the walls...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 17, 2013 5:21 PM

Oct 2012
GodlyKyon said:
NickyCharisma said:
Forgetfulness said:

LOL... Funny how the system works, only the best get to stay in the walls...

And only the craziest goes outside of them.
Aug 17, 2013 5:21 PM

Dec 2012
Edefrem said:
sim0n2170 said:
And die.
The optimistic side of me wants to say Scouting Leigon, but I'd probably go with the Guard ;A;

you really only have 2 options

a.) fight for your life everyday. Possibly live longer or die honorably
b.) Count down your days to live knowing the Titans are coming and will kill everyone in your town
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Aug 17, 2013 5:25 PM

Jun 2013
SOExclusive said:
Edefrem said:
sim0n2170 said:
And die.

you really only have 2 options

a.) fight for your life everyday. Possibly live longer or die honorably
b.) Count down your days to live knowing the Titans are coming and will kill everyone in your town

c.) Play around with the 3D gear while you can.
Aug 17, 2013 5:28 PM

Jan 2008
Wouldn't be surprised if most people who eventually post are only going to say the Scouting Legion because most of the main cast went into it.

OP's saying he wants to so he can venture outside and kill titans. Enjoy dying as you get surrounded with no where to run while titans charge at you from every angle with nothing to hook onto with your 3DMG as shown in Ep 18. You're not a MC and as shown by this anime, if you're not important, the chances of you dying are quite high. As far as I know, Scouting Legion has the highest member death rate.
Aug 17, 2013 5:30 PM

Oct 2012
Paul said:
Wouldn't be surprised if most people who eventually post are only going to say the Scouting Legion because most of the main cast went into it.

OP's saying he wants to so he can venture outside and kill titans. Enjoy dying as you get surrounded with no where to run while titans charge at you from every angle with nothing to hook onto with your 3DMG as shown in Ep 18. You're not a MC and as shown by this anime, if you're not important, the chances of you dying are quite high. As far as I know, Scouting Legion has the highest member death rate.

Okay, saying that "because you're not a MC, you would die" kind of breaks any fun in this game. Besides, the ones that do make have insanely high survival rates.
Aug 17, 2013 5:38 PM

Aug 2013
Military police, because if it came down to it, realistically hardly anybody here would have the balls to join the scouting legion. I would like to say I would join the scouting legion, but Titans all day everyday with no good anchor points for 3DMG, no thanks Jeff LOL.
Aug 17, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2013
mmm...
If I really put myself in the shoes of a person it the situation the show presents, I think I would join the scouting legion, although I would be scared to death, because I´m not going to make a difference being a pussy and going to the police.
Aug 17, 2013 5:42 PM

Oct 2012
Again guys, be honest with yourselves. Do you think that you're really in the top ten recruits of your class?
Aug 17, 2013 5:43 PM

Jul 2013
NickyCharisma said:
Again guys, be honest with yourselves. Do you think that you're really in the top ten recruits of your class?

The idea of the game is that you have all three options to chose.
Aug 17, 2013 5:45 PM

Oct 2012
Soul_Master said:
NickyCharisma said:

The idea of the game is that you have all three options to chose.

IF you're good enough that is.
Aug 17, 2013 5:48 PM

Jun 2011
i think Jean character, personality and his thinking fit me exactly.. | Stationary Guard | or | Military Police |.
Aug 17, 2013 5:49 PM

May 2011
Military Police because i don't want to fight titans or even see their ugly faces xD
Aug 17, 2013 6:56 PM

Jun 2008
Most likely for Military Police since i always like aiming for the top + the fact that i wouldn't risk my life to kill titans
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2013 7:04 PM

Sep 2012
My family has an extensive military history on both ends with the Japanese Imperial Army and the British Armed Forces, so assuming that, I would join the Scouting Legion, though not primarily for the Titan killing. If anything, if my own sacrifice presents the opportunity for humanity to step forward and survive, then Ill honorably take that risk.
Aug 17, 2013 7:43 PM

Jun 2013
Military Police because I'm a chicken. Not that I would ever be good enough to join the Military Police.
Aug 17, 2013 7:46 PM

Oct 2012
Katsuro-chan said:
My family has an extensive military history on both ends with the Japanese Imperial Army and the British Armed Forces, so assuming that, I would join the Scouting Legion, though not primarily for the Titan killing. If anything, if my own sacrifice presents the opportunity for humanity to step forward and survive, then Ill honorably take that risk.

... I am genuienly left speechless. You don't typically run into this on MAL.
Aug 17, 2013 7:51 PM

Dec 2011
Definitely the Scouting Legion
Aug 17, 2013 8:40 PM

Jul 2007
NGL, I'm a coward, I chose the guard. I'll be okay with making coffee for pixies .. hope his office has aircon and internet connection ^^
Aug 17, 2013 9:05 PM

May 2010
To be honest (I think, there is no point in lying) I would join Military Office. I am sort of like Jean so probably I will end up joining Scouting Legion but it depends on the circumstances. Now I see how similar me and Jean are.
Aug 17, 2013 9:08 PM

Dec 2012
For the sake of completeness, there's also the Training Corps. For those who like the 3DMG and learning cool fighting stuff, as well as bullying training newbies, here they go :)

The Garrison is mentioned to have a Scientific (or Research) Squad - don't remember how it was translated.

OT: The Scouting Legion, of course. No sweeter thing than attacking them titans back ^_^

As an option,though, if the Military Police gives access to the Citadel, there's a chance to roll in there for a while and learn about the King and the structure of Wall Sina more.
Aug 17, 2013 9:16 PM

Mar 2010
I would like to join the Scouts, but I probably don't have the balls to do so. =(

I have highest respect for anyone who does though since they're real heroes for trying to find a way to save humanity.
Aug 17, 2013 11:41 PM

Aug 2013
SOExclusive said:
Scouting Legion. Id rather fight for my life and have a possibility of living, than to be a pussy and count down my days to live as a military policemen.

This.
Aug 18, 2013 12:09 AM

Jul 2013
Katsuro-chan said:

O_O
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 18, 2013 12:49 AM

May 2012
realistically just civilian, if ill be able to use their gear then ill join scouting legion to be a mere pawn.. :D

Aug 18, 2013 1:22 AM

Jan 2013

How about being a wall mender? =P

Well, I think I will become the Garrison squad of the inner most wall. would like to live longer and not risk my life at all if possible, but when the titans come knocking, I will fight for humanity's last stand
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!
Aug 18, 2013 1:37 AM

Aug 2013
Guranto-kun said:
SOExclusive said:

This.

Second that!
Aug 18, 2013 1:41 AM

Apr 2013
Military police because I'm a pussy.

Or maybe Scouting Legion if I'm one of the main characters coz plot armor ftw
Aug 18, 2013 1:50 AM

Aug 2013
It's kind of unclear whether this thread is about realistically or ideally.
Aug 18, 2013 1:50 AM

Mar 2011
ErenxMikasa said:
It's kind of unclear whether this thread is about realistically or ideally.
The latter of course
Aug 18, 2013 2:00 AM

Jan 2011
Stationary Guard, of course. I won't go as far as to dare to say that I might end up in top 10 (even on 10th place lol) by some chance, and even then, I have no slightest desire to join Military Police.
As for Scouting Legion, c'mon, be realistic, most of you would piss your pants and scream if you heard a gunfight on your street, what is there to say 'bout Titans.

/my bad English
I can see beauty where others see ugliness. That either makes me an artist or a person of very poor taste (с)

Aug 18, 2013 2:35 AM

Nov 2011
Military Police. Joining Scouting Legion is a suicide. Anyone who says they want to join it can only say so probably because they never experience a great fear that make you shit your pants, really. To overcome that fear isn't easy as the anime may make it look like. How many people can actually bare to see their comrades get eaten in front of their eyes? and to see it again and again? (If you actually surviv e long enough) You must have a really strong reason for fighting to stand up against those monster and of course skills. Just be angry and charge at those things is just gonna get you killed.

Aug 18, 2013 3:48 AM

Jul 2013
Scouting Legion, of course because there you could get a horse and travel the outside the walls while you can die freely.
Aug 18, 2013 5:12 AM

Sep 2010
Stationary Guard, because there is no chance I would be in top 10 and be able to choose Military Police. Scouting Legion would be my last option, even though I like them the most.
Aug 18, 2013 5:15 AM

Nov 2012
Scouting Legion ----> Bang Mikasa.
Aug 18, 2013 5:27 AM

Aug 2013
Scouting legion. Because it's badass and I like badass.
Aug 18, 2013 5:38 AM

May 2013
I would join the military police, because like annie i don't have time to play solider for a government that thinks my life is worthless.
Aug 18, 2013 5:42 AM
Jan 2012
Scouting Legion, I would want to kill the bastards just like Eren
Aug 18, 2013 8:44 AM

Oct 2012
Forgetfulness said:
NickyCharisma said:
Forgetfulness said:

Well, I assumed that all options were available. Otherwise:

You think you're good enough to use 3-D Maneuver Gear? No you're not, you will die from G-forces or some physics-BS-idkwat

Yeah, I do think that actually. I have spent over a third of my young life trying to master my body movements with martial arts so I not only have the concepts of precise articulation down but also the experience to go along with it. The cherry on top is that I was with the top ten graduates of both my Basic Training class and my AIT class. I'd be one of the few allowed to join the Military Police, however I would askew that for the Scouting Legion.
Aug 18, 2013 8:49 AM
Jul 2013
Scouting Legion:

• Dat 3DMG
  • Dat badass cape

/thread
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anya from Spy x Family can solo the Rumbling ( 1 2 )

someguy - Today

51 by KWilke »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1668 by daninoxxi »»
Sep 15, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1040 by deionking03 »»
Sep 12, 10:07 PM

» Attack on Titan Manga 15th Anniversary Project

Hickykissy - Sep 8

19 by Azoromesus »»
Sep 11, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Aug 10, 2013

573 by chris1763 »»
Sep 7, 2:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.